Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2023 2:36 AM

Dec 2018
Asura hanging over tang san like a sword of damocles but xiao wu takes the inheritance for him (everybody becoming gods these days, kids i tell ya). bibi dong up to her evil necromancy stuff and seduces martial soul to let her in control so now they've lost any legitimacy to call themselves righteous, not like they had it anyways. all out war at the gate, this is wrapping up fast.
May 27, 2023 11:09 AM

Jul 2021
I feel the need to say that while they've clearly put plenty of efforts into these new designs, I find the models and animations pretty cringe. If it's just this one episode then whatever, it's less than a minor disappointment.

As for the story, I hope Tang San won't go for the dual godhood because it bothers me how useless Xiao Wu has become. I hope she'll truly be the one to inherit the Asura god's position. Like what's the last cool thing she did? Smash Bu Le 100 episodes ago? In this episode she killed pretty easily a random unnamed guy who basically just looked strong, but even then she had to rely on a secret weapon. It's such a shame she can't be more than this.
May 28, 2023 10:41 AM

Dec 2018
ive heard that there will be two more 30 minute episodes to wrap up the season; we're in the final stretch. it was nice to have a 30 minute episode but even that felt super rushed.
May 28, 2023 7:00 PM
May 2023
They are definitely rushing the ending. It's been on this for like 2-3 years. So honestly can't blame them for rushing it. The animation quality did never get better but this last episode I gotta say was a major up. Especially if you noticed how quality dropped recently. Animators got paid finally. I do love the story but hated this animation for as long as I can remember. Chinese story writers need to pair with Japanese animator's.
May 28, 2023 10:39 PM

Mar 2007
StateofOhayo said:
Asura hanging over tang san like a sword of damocles but xiao wu takes the inheritance for him (everybody becoming gods these days, kids i tell ya). bibi dong up to her evil necromancy stuff and seduces martial soul to let her in control so now they've lost any legitimacy to call themselves righteous, not like they had it anyways. all out war at the gate, this is wrapping up fast.

Xiao Wu is a nice character, BUT she hasn't done any of the trials (Slaughter City) or suffered nearly enough to take up the Asura inheritence. Yeah, kids ...

Bibi Dong is actually a great villain, one that everyone can love to hate! Necromancy, yeah .... I wonder if the other 2 idiots she persuaded by tellling them she'd bring their old Boss back from death, actually have figured out that if that guy comes back he's going to return as an undead, surely they won't want that, right?

Nope, actually I bet they haven't thought that far ahead. But Bibi Dong, I would NOT want to play chess against her. She's a much more interesting and better opponent than Xue.
May 29, 2023 3:48 AM

Dec 2018
Stormy_77 said:
StateofOhayo said:

Xiao Wu is a nice character, BUT she hasn't done any of the trials (Slaughter City) or suffered nearly enough to take up the Asura inheritence. Yeah, kids ...

Bibi Dong is actually a great villain, one that everyone can love to hate! Necromancy, yeah .... I wonder if the other 2 idiots she persuaded by tellling them she'd bring their old Boss back from death, actually have figured out that if that guy comes back he's going to return as an undead, surely they won't want that, right?

Nope, actually I bet they haven't thought that far ahead. But Bibi Dong, I would NOT want to play chess against her. She's a much more interesting and better opponent than Xue.
i feel like xue is going to have a redemption arc and defeat her own mother i think that would be insane. after tang san beats the stuffing out of her of course. that fight is going to be great.
Jun 6, 2023 3:25 PM

Mar 2007
StateofOhayo said:
i feel like xue is going to have a redemption arc and defeat her own mother i think that would be insane. after tang san beats the stuffing out of her of course. that fight is going to be great.

Will happily watch that, but isn't there just 1 more episode or am I wrong?
Jun 15, 2023 10:34 AM
Mar 2021
8shelly8 said:
They are definitely rushing the ending. It's been on this for like 2-3 years. So honestly can't blame them for rushing it. The animation quality did never get better but this last episode I gotta say was a major up. Especially if you noticed how quality dropped recently. Animators got paid finally. I do love the story but hated this animation for as long as I can remember. Chinese story writers need to pair with Japanese animator's.

when is coming release date double dalu season 2?
Jun 15, 2023 2:01 PM

Dec 2018
Seeramprerana said:
8shelly8 said:

when is coming release date double dalu season 2?
looks like this saturday. i'll check to see if there is a listing up soon. 
Edit: There is one right now pending approval.
StateofOhayoJun 15, 2023 2:12 PM
Jan 22, 2:26 AM

Nov 2009
So... MC and Angel Lady stopped fighting in mid? (last we saw was Angel Lady smashing into Tang San) and both flies toward Spider Lady... ok... no explanation or Tang San talking with Angel Lady to stop fighting and go check out Spider Lady...

Also, "Hammer clans disciples" as undeads... HOW? cause from before, literally no one from Hammer Clan died... so where did the corpses came from? LOL...

More random things I guess...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 231 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Apr 29, 2023

4 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.