Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2023 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
We got another one of those action packed episodes and mecha combat in space. 

The final few minutes of this episode was emotional with that music and power coming from an empress herself. Honestly, this episode felt like a finale, or at least the penultimate.  Two more episodes left but this anime can't catch a break with its delays...
Feb 21, 2023 1:23 AM

Dec 2015
:o OMG! skip the first... 4m and 40s of this episode! :o it was merely recap using the same scenes, SFX, song, and voice tracks for the two scenes from the ending of ep12! they didn't reuse EVERYTHING! just !alot! of content. so that technically makes this ep only 23 something minutes long if you include that beautiful EP (both the song and animation were awesome!) and the preview for ep14.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 21, 2023 5:58 AM

Jan 2009
the Alien Queen sacrifices herself and leave all the future to Arshem eh

sad episode

2 more episodes left but there is another delay for future episodes lol
Feb 21, 2023 7:00 PM
May 2020
They really needed more time to set this up properly it all still feels a bit rushed, But I dig it still!
Feb 28, 2023 11:36 AM

Sep 2013
Nearly 5 minutes recap eww.
Can't say I was too surprised by the last-moment rescue albeit didn't know *what* would happen just that cannon going off seemed unlikely.
Some cute flashback thingies! :o

The insert song was beautiful. Speaking of, does someone know the name of and/or where I can find it?
Seems to be "Endless Way" by https://myanimelist.net/people/28871/Yuki_Sugiyama
sythionMar 1, 2023 6:51 AM
Mar 15, 2023 4:31 PM
Jan 2018
This episode targeted the PTSD of One Piece anime watchers during the Wano arc. I thought the point of 28 minute episodes was to fit as much story as possible into 15 episodes. I guess they had to save money on production costs one way or the other.

I can always appreciate a mecha anime where men can be men and women can be women. We lost something as anime fans when shows stopped showing relationships the way they are supposed to be. Our beanie wearing ace wasted no time when he got his shot. As it should be.

I mean sacrificing yourself doesn't make up for the earthlings you killed. Speaking as an earthling, the real reason I have no hate for you is the airing schedule for this anime. It's so wacky that I can't remember the whole story. I should be angrier about your 15 minute delay causing predictable death. But I don't care. I guess the Dractors win in the end.

I wonder if this show will kill of people on Yamato's crusade to save weird eyes guy. I guess we will find out soon.
Mar 25, 2023 5:35 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Pacing is fortunately back to normal though there are still some weird developments, such as Yamato's astral projection sequence with Kojiro. Other than that, the Queen's sacrifice was the spotlight and it was done in a very emotional manner.

2 more to go.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

9 by dhell26 »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

7 by dhell26 »»
Apr 7, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2023

5 by rasterman7 »»
Mar 25, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

5 by rasterman7 »»
Mar 25, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2022

6 by rasterman7 »»
Mar 25, 2023 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.