Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yes or no (or to put it in another way, do you care about men's rights?)
yes
25.0%
No
75.0%
20 votes
Jan 29, 2023 9:48 AM

May 2020
Short survey: i want to ask you, the cd, why do kodomo always have to get rescued while men get fucked reeeee? It seems to be a side effect of the restrictions on fucking kodomo. So can we please for the love of god fuck the kodomos already pero~ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)?
PedroBehrJan 29, 2023 10:08 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 29, 2023 9:56 AM

Jul 2022
Societally speaking, men and women, each have their share of privileges. Which is why I hate both, the feminist movement and the men's right movement. Their sole purpose is making everyone equally miserable. And naturally, women privilege is kodomo privilege in these situations.
Jan 29, 2023 10:19 AM

Oct 2012
I don't care about whose rights are more important, people who willingly go on dangerous journeys get what comes for them if the ship sinks or the plane crashes. 
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Jan 29, 2023 10:35 AM

Nov 2013
Illuminatli said:
I don't care about whose rights are more important, people who willingly go on dangerous journeys get what comes for them if the ship sinks or the plane crashes. 

if a ship sinks or plane crashes, it's quite a significant event in those industries and subject to high regulation/investigation, you're more likely to die driving to the airport/port than actually travelling on a ship or plane
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 29, 2023 10:46 AM

Oct 2012
Sad said:
Illuminatli said:

if a ship sinks or plane crashes, it's quite a significant event in those industries and subject to high regulation/investigation, you're more likely to die driving to the airport/port than actually travelling on a ship or plane
That is very true, which is why I also avoid driving. In fact, I avoid anything that sounds dangerous while simultaneously idealizing suicide, it's a fine line I tread on ever second everyday. 

Then why am I dead?
Jan 29, 2023 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
Illuminatli said:
Sad said:

That is very true, which is why I also avoid driving. In fact, I avoid anything that sounds dangerous while simultaneously idealizing suicide, it's a fine line I tread on ever second everyday. 

interesting, do you use public transport?
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 29, 2023 10:56 AM

Oct 2012
Sad said:
Illuminatli said:

Yes, and I tremble to the core everytime I have to. 

Then why am I dead?
Jan 29, 2023 11:29 AM

Jun 2022
im a pragmatist closest to the evac route goes first

its like at a stop sign where everyone goes faster the quicker whoever is gonna go, does

its also like with self driving cars where people spend all the time worrying about whether the ai will swerve to avoid baby when it cant even reliably detect baby
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
Jan 29, 2023 2:31 PM

Nov 2013
Illuminatli said:
Sad said:

have you been involved in a transport accident before or something? also do you hold the same feelings about rollercoasters out of interest?
Jan 29, 2023 2:53 PM

Oct 2012
Sad said:
Illuminatli said:

have you been involved in a transport accident before or something? also do you hold the same feelings about rollercoasters out of interest?
Why are you interrogating me? What are you trying to get out of me? PLEASE, I have nothing to confess, I'm innocent! Have a donut! 
(I've never been in an accident and I used to go on rollercoasters as a kid, but not anymore.) 

Then why am I dead?
Jan 29, 2023 2:59 PM
Jul 2022
I neither care about men's rights, nor do I care for “women and children first”.

In insufficient numbers of lifeboats; it would simply be a first-come-first-serve situation for me, but I probably would not have insufficient lifeboats to begin with.

I would perhaps entertain third class passengers before second and first, but not even that.
Jan 29, 2023 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
PedroBehr said:
Short survey: i want to ask you, the cd, why do kodomo always have to get rescued while men get fucked reeeee? It seems to be a side effect of the restrictions on fucking kodomo. So can we please for the love of god fuck the kodomos already pero~ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)?

You get that the Titanic sank 1912 and at that time it was much harder especially for infants without their mother, because they often starved to death or got sick on cow milk, right?
No reasons to play the "men got it so bad"-card.
Jan 29, 2023 7:15 PM

Apr 2019
I believe it's not about who's more important than who, it's just that men has a significantly higher chance of survival in critical situations.

Jan 29, 2023 11:52 PM
Aug 2018
I don't see what big lizards have to do with the titanic

Jan 30, 2023 3:40 AM

Mar 2008
Children are weaker but when it comes to women versus men it’s complicated on who is the more vulnerable as it’s very situation dependent. Men are actually at greater risk of hypothermia while women at greater risk of frost bite. Women more easily get broken bones but also have higher survival rates of equivalent injuries as men do.
Jan 30, 2023 3:55 AM

Feb 2020
I believe that Me>Children>Men=Women
is the priority of who should survive if such a disaster occurs

there's no good reason with as much populations as we have today as to force men to die in a womans place; maybe if there were like only a handful of women left on earth then it'd be pretty important, but if that were the case I don't think the women would ever realistically be allowed to come to any harm / be in any dangerous situation anyhow.

women should also be drafted in countries that have them so equal opportunity to get fucked in my opinion
though I don't think anyone should be drafted / subjected to government bullshit in the firstplace

Jan 30, 2023 5:47 AM

Nov 2022
rian9999 said:
im a pragmatist closest to the evac route goes first

its like at a stop sign where everyone goes faster the quicker whoever is gonna go, does

its also like with self driving cars where people spend all the time worrying about whether the ai will swerve to avoid baby when it cant even reliably detect baby

to expand on this id also help people who are helping others first like if some dude is coming through carrying another dude then id probably help him before the woman just helping herself
♡☆♡☆♡

Jan 30, 2023 5:51 AM
Children and women should be given priority?
Yea, I don’t see the problem with that

Exceptions exist though
Like I’d even prioritise elderly and men with disabilities over physically fit and young women
Jan 30, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2022
Fluffygreygrass said:
Children and women should be given priority?
Yea, I don’t see the problem with that

Exceptions exist though
Like I’d even prioritise elderly and men with disabilities over physically fit and young women

yep thats a good mindset too

also if im talking to a guy at a venue and find out hes a doctor or something id probably give him priority over the random woman i didnt talk to and know nothing about
♡☆♡☆♡

Jan 30, 2023 6:21 AM

Oct 2017
Considering fatherless children grow up with all sorts of problems, I'd 100% let a father go through. I'm pretty sure most partners and their children would've got a lot of trauma from that, which you can't escape from.
Mind you, at least in the movie's case, it was less about "priority", if a guy went on a boat he was thrown off... which seems incredibly counterintuitive considering some were totally fine if it was one extra female on the boats. If a man put on a lifejacket, it would be forcefully ripped off of him. Priority doesn't mean rejecting every single man, even throwing them overboard and beating them up if they try to save their own life... that's just violent.
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to have rights for both without saying someone deserves life more than another just because they were born a certain way... a life is a life. Prioritising on a ratio of 1:0 doesn't benefit anyone.
Jan 30, 2023 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
I’m for mostly woman and children plus some men. I don’t agree with all men being denied but I definitely disagree with first come first serve in a scenario like that.
Jan 30, 2023 12:32 PM

Aug 2022
Children are considered the most important because they have their entire lives ahead of them, compared to the adults on the ship in the case of the Titanic.

After that are women, because the mother is usually considered the most important caretaker of a child, or at least, the caretaker that the child has the most affection to. They are also the wives of the men, who historically have had the role of being the protector.

Last are the men. They are last for a couple of reasons.

Men have historically always been the ones doing the dirty tasks, sacrificing themselves in world wars, doing all the nasty occupations (basically all blue collar jobs) and have taken on all of the responsibilities, which is in this case making sure everyone gets out of the ship alive. They are also physically the strongest, and are expected to be able to get out of a situation like that on their own.

Jan 30, 2023 12:35 PM

Nov 2022
after reading alot of this why not prioritize kids and their parents regardless of gender keep families together because kids need both parents not just mom
♡☆♡☆♡

Jan 30, 2023 1:33 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
playgamewithme14 said:
Children are considered the most important because they have their entire lives ahead of them, compared to the adults on the ship in the case of the Titanic.

After that are women, because the mother is usually considered the most important caretaker of a child, or at least, the caretaker that the child has the most affection to.

Most cases of child abuse are by single women who lost the man, now they abuse their children to relieve stress and also they see the kids as a burden but want that welfare cheque to have fun trying to get a new man sooner than later. (when the wife or the girlfriend is dead a man looks broken and dejected at the funeral but when a husband or boyfriend is dead a woman looks classy with perfect make up, pearl necklace hair styled to match the outfit at the funeral.. )

When her new man moves in the abuse escalate and results in death of the child..
Newspaper reports are full of them..

So many movies and documentaries about this kind of plot where it's always the mom who is the main villain..

If it's a single dad he most likely would just ignore the kid and keep busy with work.. If he get a new woman, he would leave the kids duty to her..
Again this woman then abuse the kids since this is not what she signed up for and they are not her kids...

The man would probably do nothing to stop the abuse and just be ignorant and stay at work as long as he can..

So mothers are not affectionate at all.. Not the modern day moms who wanna be free and go out have fun and not be tied down with motherhood (that's what feminists preach anyway) when the father isn't around in their life..

It's a misconception.. Again it's easier for women to get away with crimes cause the rules are all in their favor and everyone is a sucker for crocodile tears and thinks women are gentle and kind...

Again when a man kills it's always in the heat of the moment, rarely its premeditated and planned to perfection to get away with it..

Also if a man stabs another to death, he'll keep stabbing the person wherever he can..
With women they will stab from the back then flip the man over and stab him in the chest or face and they would like to enjoy the pain and life leaving..
Women killing someone is always out of long grudges, long lasting hatred and jealousy..
For men it's like rush of blood to head and anger..

My point is that women are not affectionate kind, warm and gentle..

Anyone whether you are a man or a woman, you are most likely to get help from a man in the streets if you are in hot water for whatever reasons than a woman..whether you got robbed or lost your wallet or got into an accident.. A woman would just run away or film your distress on phone to post on social media for likes and Comments..

Again all these rescuers people are 99% men who put their life on the line to do their jobs..
A woman would never even consider a job like that..

Men like to play the hero, the knight and women think they are the queen of the world and they deserve every happiness and everything for free and they think they are owed..

Jan 30, 2023 1:36 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
56709 said:
after reading alot of this why not prioritize kids and their parents regardless of gender keep families together because kids need both parents not just mom

Even if you wnat that Men would probably sacrifice themselves to protect their children and woman.. Women would sacrifice their children to save her own ass.

I've seen a lot to know that I speaking facts..

Jan 30, 2023 6:10 PM

Jul 2016
Thread locked for being a controversial topic. And thread has been cleaned.

Casual Discussion Rules 7:
Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:
a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.
ZedlinJan 30, 2023 6:55 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

24 by Noboru »»
6 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
17 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
25 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 26 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
26 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.