Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2023 7:06 AM

Nov 2013
Altadena said:
As much as I'm enjoying this interdimensional "mary sue" anime, there are SO many loopholes the anime is just glazing over like ???

Casually overpricing everything??? Commoners aren't going to spend sliver coins so willy nilly (I'm assuming commers don't make much but >_>) ,,,Commoners would label your store for nobles based on the "exotic" goods and prices driving away business in the first place...AND she's still making hella profit from the silver alone, even if it isn't gold???

Nonchalantly advancing their society hundreds of years??? How are you going to casually bring flashlights, hairdryers, and a FKIN PS4?!? How would you even explain the concept of electricity, lightbulbs, batteries, or video games???

The laid-back nature of her bringing MF plastic/e-waste to their world!!! Where and how does she plan to do with all the waste she'd be creating from her ONE store??? (plastic water bottles, tinfoil, batteries, plastic, etc..)  Plus the batteries she'll eventually have to sell to the public (cuz of the flashlights) without properly explaining the dangers of leaking/used batteries or how easily children can eat them??? (how to get executed for dummies)

FINALLY, running the risk of being executed over accusations of being a witch???? Like maybe she could've gotten away with it if she had just observed her surrounding for a couple of days and their manner of transporting goods. But having all of this stuff without a plausible explanation is SUICIDE! God forbid she unintentionally starts a "world" war over her and the power of having a monopoly on her "exotic" goods,,,

I mean, they'd instantly accused her of being a witch by serving FISH... my head hurts istg 💀
Hahahaha, you're certainly not alone. Made pretty much similar comment. I saw how you're told to just "turn off brain when watching". I mean, there's a limit to stupidity too.
This episode crossed the line of "tolerable stupidity" by a big margin IMO.
Mar 19, 2023 1:25 PM

Nov 2021
Jenthart said:
enJ0Yable said:
Just my 2 cents: why the hell did she act so stupid and assumed that everything handy in her world will also be useful in a medieval one? She acted smart and prepared everything as best as she could, but then she just buys tons of things that looks like an alien teleported crazy stuff from 500 years in the future to that time. She could just have asked somebody on the street "What would you like to have or use?" and then buy that... I'm furious right now about how bad this was handled, completely going against her former business logic.

Altadena said:
As much as I'm enjoying this interdimensional "mary sue" anime, there are SO many loopholes the anime is just glazing over like ???

Casually overpricing everything??? Commoners aren't going to spend sliver coins so willy nilly (I'm assuming commers don't make much but >_>) ,,,Commoners would label your store for nobles based on the "exotic" goods and prices driving away business in the first place...AND she's still making hella profit from the silver alone, even if it isn't gold???

Nonchalantly advancing their society hundreds of years??? How are you going to casually bring flashlights, hairdryers, and a FKIN PS4?!? How would you even explain the concept of electricity, lightbulbs, batteries, or video games???

The laid-back nature of her bringing MF plastic/e-waste to their world!!! Where and how does she plan to do with all the waste she'd be creating from her ONE store??? (plastic water bottles, tinfoil, batteries, plastic, etc..)  Plus the batteries she'll eventually have to sell to the public (cuz of the flashlights) without properly explaining the dangers of leaking/used batteries or how easily children can eat them??? (how to get executed for dummies)

FINALLY, running the risk of being executed over accusations of being a witch???? Like maybe she could've gotten away with it if she had just observed her surrounding for a couple of days and their manner of transporting goods. But having all of this stuff without a plausible explanation is SUICIDE! God forbid she unintentionally starts a "world" war over her and the power of having a monopoly on her "exotic" goods,,,

I mean, they'd instantly accused her of being a witch by serving FISH... my head hurts istg 💀

Simply, you're pretty much spot on about it. Mitsuha didn't care about environmental pollution to Isekai or endanger herself & someone else's lives. Because she can (almost) always leave with teleporting. All she cares about is making more money. She noticed the product she brought from Earth will damage Isekai's environment, but she knowingly chooses to ignore it. (Because on earth, she would did the same. Those plastic, battery, tinfoil, gasoline bottles she all throws them away with the kitchen waste. Somehow her partner did do recycling & sorting out garbages. Why Mitsuha refuse to do so back then was unclear, even in the novel.)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Posts merged
WTF?! Mitsuha is REALLY shitty person 😨 AND I was speculating since I haven't even read the source material...

Apr 6, 2023 7:55 AM

May 2018
This was hilarious in many ways, just seeing Mitsuha buy and selling the goods from Japan is entertaining to watch.

Apr 6, 2023 12:04 PM

Sep 2012
before selling anything study the land and culture and customs enough, if u don't want to be burned on a stake 
May 4, 2023 11:17 AM

Jan 2023
Mitsuha opened a store, but it turned out to be some kind of tavern with a bathhouse. Yes, it was necessary to somehow better think over the assortment of the store, with the same success it was possible to sell, for example, a TV.
Feb 11, 12:43 AM
Jun 2022
That Witch Part Was Amusing , Hope They Don't Burn Her Lol.
Mar 4, 2:41 AM

Jul 2012
I think ep4 is the first ep where the funny n fun stuff begin 🤣

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

80 by White_Alice »»
Mar 4, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

55 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 13, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

36 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 12, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

40 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 11, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.