Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2023 10:56 PM

Sep 2015
When it came to the "big three" debates, Bleach didn't use to do so well and was considered the worst of the three most of the time but people really loved this season of the anime. 

So is it like this now: Bleach > One Piece > Naruto? 

Were all those people that told me that Bleach falls off after Soul Society Arc lying? 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 17, 2023 11:02 PM

Jul 2015
Bleach falls after Soul Society arc only if you decide not to skip eye burning filler.
Anyway, Boruto several diminished quality of it's franchise and I don't care about One Piece, so I guess Bleach is currently the best out of OG 3.

Jan 17, 2023 11:09 PM
Nov 2022
Geeljire said:
When it came to the "big three" debates, Bleach didn't use to do so well and was considered the worst of the three most of the time but people really loved this season of the anime. 

Were all those people that told me that Bleach falls off after Soul Society Arc lying? 

for me it's one piece>bleach>naruto
no anime can compete with 1000+ episodes of one piece...
Jan 17, 2023 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
Bleach falls after Soul Society arc only if you decide not to skip eye burning filler.
Anyway, Boruto several diminished quality of it's franchise and I don't care about One Piece, so I guess Bleach is currently the best out of OG 3.

just skip bleach fillers...and bleach gets 10000x better
Jan 17, 2023 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Cestlavie_ said:
Bleach never fell off after Soul Society is more of Soul Society is the most consistent arc in Bleach
the rest have varying degrees of highs and lows.

If we being honest and putting our bias aside for now this season's content isn't really different from the other arcs expect for animation
and for me it is
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach.

bleach is better than naruto...easy
Jan 17, 2023 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Geeljire said:

op was consistent....bleach had up and down...and naruto had worst downfall after pain arc....

but if we are being serious...by all means...as a bleach fan...BLEACH>>===OP>>>>>>naruto....bleach and op are very fav of mine...but bleach is my fav...BLEACH IS BEST FOR ME . specially this season...bleach killed it
but op may takeover in futre
Jan 17, 2023 11:38 PM
Oct 2021
Geeljire said:

yeah for me personally it's Bleach > One Piece > Naruto
Jan 17, 2023 11:44 PM
Jun 2019
not really. the manga was over a long time ago so it doesn't mean that it overtook the rest just because they decided to make it into an anime now.
Jan 17, 2023 11:51 PM

Apr 2022
Cestlavie_ said:
Bleach never fell off after Soul Society is more of Soul Society is the most consistent arc in Bleach

If we being honest and putting our bias aside for now this season's content isn't really different from the other arcs expect for animation
and for me it is
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach.

completely agree here. glad bleach fans eating too now and got fire animation but overall for me, it's still
one piece > naruto > bleach.
Jan 17, 2023 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
Uchiller said:
not really. the manga was over a long time ago so it doesn't mean that it overtook the rest just because they decided to make it into an anime now.

but new bleach tybw arc is adapted beautifully...it deserves more hype and its place in big 3...many font give it respect...bleach stopped giving content for many years...because of which it's hype and Fandom died...but now that's its back and people are rewatching it...it feels good as a bleach fan
Jan 17, 2023 11:58 PM
Nov 2022
look man people have different opinions. some people say that bleach is better while some think one piece is better. personally i am not sure how I think about the big3.

i watched Naruto when i was new to anime and i found it amazing but if i re-watch it, it wouldn't be that good while Bleach was really good in first 2 arcs but then fell off for me in terms of writing.

with one piece, i dropped the anime but the manga is really good. i have to start marineford arc today and i can see why people love OP. it has been really consistent with the quality of arcs (in manga not anime).

so yeah, i don't know how to rank the anime in big3.
Jan 17, 2023 11:59 PM

Apr 2021
Bleach is an anime if it's full of fillers, in my opinion Bleach is better than Naruto Bleach is a very good anime if you remove the fillers
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Jan 18, 2023 12:01 AM
Jun 2019
Ryan56coal said:
Uchiller said:

but new bleach tybw arc is adapted beautifully...it deserves more hype and its place in big 3...many font give it respect...bleach stopped giving content for many years...because of which it's hype and Fandom died...but now that's its back and people are rewatching it...it feels good as a bleach fan

I fully agree! the adaptation is beautiful and ofcourse it must be considered in the top 3. I am just stating my opinion that (e.g. Naruto) is better for me without hating on bleach. I have already read the manga of bleach and really enjoyed it
Jan 18, 2023 12:04 AM
Jun 2021
I think the manga is a 8/10 for me. But the original 2004 anime is in my opinion 7/10 due to it's filler and pacing during the arrancar arc. The recent anime is definitely a 9/10 for me.
Jan 18, 2023 12:37 AM
Oct 2021
Zolo_124 said:
I think the manga is a 8/10 for me. But the original 2004 anime is in my opinion 7/10 due to it's filler and pacing during the arrancar arc. The recent anime is definitely a 9/10 for me.

completely agree, manga is 7/10 for me, og is 6/10 but the new series is a strong 8 for me
Jan 18, 2023 12:54 AM
Jun 2021
answer: No it is not
Jan 18, 2023 1:48 AM
May 2021
one piece> Naruto> bleach with just this 13 ep season you can't make me forget about those 360+ ep where Naruto and one piece was definitely better than bleach, bleach might have improved by a lot due to tybw but it is definitely not the best in big three
Jan 18, 2023 2:16 AM
May 2015
One Piece I really loved until the timeskip. The quality of the storytelling really fell off at that point. But everything before that was pretty good. Bleach I really didn’t like after soul society. The Arrancar and fullbring arcs were tiresome, and reading tybw every week for 4 years was one of the most painful experiences I’ve ever had reading a manga. Naruto has many flaws, but it’s the only series of the big 3 I thoroughly enjoyed throughout.
Jan 18, 2023 4:04 AM

Feb 2020
Naruto-One piece-Bleach

(everyone has their own taste)

Jan 18, 2023 5:30 AM
Dec 2022
Geeljire said:

Haven’t watched any of the big three except for Bleach but I guess people rate it depending on the ending.
Jan 18, 2023 5:59 AM
Jul 2015
Cestlavie_ said:

and for me it is
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach.

I agree with you and with your rankings of the Big Three.
Jan 18, 2023 6:35 AM
Nov 2021
Never seen One Piece and dropped Shippuden (cause the pacing was awful and I don't want to catch up to Boruto)

Bleach SS arc was great but the dogshit filler ruined the whole pacing of show. Skipping it is a good option but the Hueco Mundo arc in the anime was unwatchable at times. The only thing which saved the anime was the OST by Shiro Sagisu. I prefer the manga over the original 2004 anime run and stop reading before TYBW arc cause Kubo also stated that TYBW will be the head-cannon with various extends and anime-original content (I hope it has an anime original ending)

Im not sure about One Piece and I dropped Naruto. So, its only BLEACH. And I thing is for sure that BLEACH >>> Naruto.
Jan 18, 2023 6:59 AM

Sep 2020
Definitely not to me and that's all that matters to me. Another day, another locked post. When will it end Robbie?

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 18, 2023 7:20 AM
Feb 2021
Hell nah. It's still the worst and it probably won't change later either. (not facts just my opinion)
Jan 18, 2023 7:22 AM

Jan 2013
All three have serious issues when it comes to anime (One Piece is easily the worst) so I wouldn't even bother with ranking anything besides manga.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 18, 2023 7:24 AM
Jan 2023
Bleach definitely had better music, animation compared to op and naruto even in the old series.

In terms of characters op is the best, in terms of main character Bleach is definitely the best.

For me it's bleach>op>Naruto.
Jan 18, 2023 7:28 AM

Jan 2021
Maybe for me Bleach is the best out of the big three.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 18, 2023 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
the amount of kids on this site
Jan 18, 2023 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Geeljire said:

bleach>>naruto....
Jan 18, 2023 8:53 AM
Jan 2022
They all have their own merit and their own downsides, but bleach is definitely the most accessible since it’s only like 203 episodes once you cut the filler. And having read Bleach through, cutting the filler is inconsequential. About to finish my first watch through and it’s definitely kept me engaged and did the manga justice.

Love One Piece and and Naruto. The only real con one piece has is the length being the barrier of entry.

Naruto on the other hand is way too bloated and even when you cut filler you still have horrible pacing issues once you hit post-pain arc. Seen it through like 3 times, so I obviously don’t hate it, but once you hit the 4th great ninja war it’s a total slog with incredibly bloated first and second acts.
Jan 18, 2023 9:59 AM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

579 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.