Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2022 9:11 AM

Jun 2020
this is a question for anyone who has finished the show, please do not read ahead if you are still watching.

i was wondering if the universe in episode 25 still contains the presence of shadows, or if they, and haine, were completely erased from existence.

i ask this because, and im not too superstitious but this has moved me greatly, i keep having dreams related to this show that scare the absolute shit out of me, stuff like hearing a little girls voice, being suffocated by my own shadow, looping, etc. 

if the universe in ep 25 contains no shadow presence then why am i still being haunted by them
Dec 27, 2022 9:20 AM
Dec 2021
I'll pray for u bro 🙏
@animeispeace
Dec 27, 2022 9:25 AM
Oct 2020
i think they were erased everything about them and bro i really hope that you and peace find each other soon.. it was absolutely great anime worth calling a hidden gem but having those dreams everyday sounds scary 😅
Dec 27, 2022 9:34 AM
Apr 2022
hik1komori said:
this is a question for anyone who has finished the show, please do not read ahead if you are still watching.

i was wondering if the universe in episode 25 still contains the presence of shadows, or if they, and haine, were completely erased from existence.

i ask this because, and im not too superstitious but this has moved me greatly, i keep having dreams related to this show that scare the absolute shit out of me, stuff like hearing a little girls voice, being suffocated by my own shadow, looping, etc. 

if the universe in ep 25 contains no shadow presence then why am i still being haunted by them

I think maybe the reason that you might be having those dreams is because you still believe the shadows have a chance of revival and thus, they still linger in your consciousness... Believe that the end Universe is one that is devoid of shadows and you being a part of that universe... Continued belief might lead to change in the ideas inside your consciousness... Hope you find peace soon 😇
Dec 27, 2022 11:07 AM

Apr 2022
hik1komori said:

Its probably unpleasant but I still kinda envy u cause I almost never have dreams
Dec 27, 2022 11:53 AM
Aug 2021
Ohh I guess you get traumatized by this show.
Btw did you enjoy the show ?
If you want to health from that I suggest you an order show which is Shadow houses

Take care

[/quote]
Dec 27, 2022 2:03 PM

Jun 2020
Jeremk said:
If you want to health from that I suggest you an order show which is Shadow houses

Take care

i loved it. the atmosphere of the episode was always amplified by ED #2 for me, as the lyrics on screen always made me fucking sob. i have yet to come across a series that has made me grow so attached to the characters and thats why i regard it as special. it really doesnt fit into my current favorites but i hope to find more like it. its reminding me a lot of mawaru penguindrum which i am yet to finish.

traumatized is such a heavy word but you may be right. there were some crazy ass twists and visuals (facecaps especially) that left me petrified. i am going through loss atm so it may not have been a great idea to start a show so chaotic especially as it dealt with a lot of death. im very happy to have finished it though, but i do wish these dreams would end.
Dec 27, 2022 2:39 PM
Aug 2021
hik1komori said:
Jeremk said:

Take care

i loved it. the atmosphere of the episode was always amplified by ED #2 for me, as the lyrics on screen always made me fucking sob. i have yet to come across a series that has made me grow so attached to the characters and thats why i regard it as special. it really doesnt fit into my current favorites but i hope to find more like it. its reminding me a lot of mawaru penguindrum which i am yet to finish.

traumatized is such a heavy word but you may be right. there were some crazy ass twists and visuals (facecaps especially) that left me petrified. i am going through loss atm so it may not have been a great idea to start a show so chaotic especially as it dealt with a lot of death. im very happy to have finished it though, but i do wish these dreams would end.
I got interested by this show because it is related to ''Time Travel'' and by listening to his opening i just wanted to start. I feel the same way as you i got attached to the mains characters quite easily as well because they are so natural and very interesting at the same time.

I must admit that there is some scene that can be brutal and looks horrible but despite that i still enjoying the show and just wanted to bingewatch it so i can understand that some scene can disturbed you .
I have already been through bad moment also and during that time i just watch some emotional and sad anime to cure depression. I suggest to watch Charlotte or Plastic Memories (anime with only 12 episodes) and it doesn"t involve death but makes you very emotional and warm at the same time.

Hope you can have peace of mind

[/quote]
Dec 27, 2022 3:43 PM
Oct 2021
hik1komori said:

I think you're misinterpreting how time travel worked in this show. Shinpei didn't create an alternate timeline where shoadows don't exist, he changed the past so that shadows didn't exist in the first place. There is no other timeline at all. The reason why Shinpei and Ushio remember everything, is the same as the reason they remembered everything when they looped.
Dec 27, 2022 11:22 PM

Nov 2013
I've been having strange dreams too...
Dec 28, 2022 9:14 PM
Oct 2022
hik1komori said:

it happens 😂
but it's fine
watch different animes
Jan 4, 2023 7:34 AM

May 2009
oooVasAooo said:
I've been having strange dreams too...

Do you read Dandadan?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

475 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.