Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Sep 15, 2023 11:00 AM
Nov 2020
this is masterpiece
Sep 17, 2023 6:08 PM
May 2022
Philopsical masterpiece, it was like god's first shit, Absolute beautiful anime i recommende for all afges
Sep 18, 2023 10:47 AM
Aug 2012
Haven't seen it coming to end like this! Gripping ending with wow effect proved the fact that Bleach was is and gonna be great !
Also visual style also changed for good and became even more attractive!
Sep 22, 2023 5:47 PM
Sep 2023
Anime >>> Manga the adaption is very good (and not the censure of the rukia butt's isn't bad)
Sep 24, 2023 3:09 PM
Jul 2020
top 1 anime of all time
Oct 6, 2023 1:37 AM
Aug 2023
Epic anime the battles and power system is perfect
Oct 6, 2023 11:32 AM
Jul 2023
Simply peak fiction
Oct 9, 2023 11:10 PM

Feb 2019
that goodbye scene between ichigo and zangetsu was really heartfelt, but it didn't feel like a goodbye. instead, zangetsu was still there with him. but dammit, uryu, why'd you chose to side with the enemy, unless you are being a double agent and actually helping ichigo out.
Oct 16, 2023 11:46 PM
Dec 2018
I watched Bleach Thousand Year Blood War with my good pals Keyon and Seven, and this was TRASH!!! ANIMATION? TRASH! ONE PIECE BETTER~
Oct 19, 2023 4:12 AM
Oct 2023
Most suspenseful ending
Oct 19, 2023 3:33 PM
Nov 2021
Mamma mia la monnezza.
Oct 24, 2023 12:20 PM
Feb 2022
amazingamazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing
amazing

Nov 3, 2023 7:39 PM
Feb 2021
aaaaaaai like itr
Nov 13, 2023 9:09 PM
Jun 2017
MASTERPIECE SERIES
Nov 18, 2023 3:46 PM

Jun 2012
glad i finaly watched it i was afraid to start it because i thought they might have killed the series by making another season after so many years.

but i got to say this is way better then expected fast pace and a lot of backstories that do explain a lot.

bad part might be that the battles are way shorter then they used to be.

only sad part with all the explenations it seems its coming to a end in the next season.
RobertovkDec 2, 2023 4:23 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 29, 2023 9:43 AM
Jul 2020
this episode is perfect
Dec 2, 2023 9:14 AM
Jun 2023
THE BEST ANIME OF THE YEAR LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 6, 2023 1:01 PM
Mar 2022
W epidosde best bleach episode
Dec 9, 2023 7:59 AM
Jan 2021
AS A BLEACH FAN I LOVED IT
Jan 1, 5:09 AM

Mar 2015
What a way to end it. This season had everything for me.
Jan 2, 11:31 PM
Feb 2022
One of the best if not the best anime series I have watched in 2022. This response may be late by 2 years though it is still valid since I re-watched this season again. It's one of the holy grails of anime seasons.
Jan 12, 9:28 PM
Jan 2024
I love the animation
Jan 18, 4:43 AM
Dec 2022
Good show fr it was good
Jan 18, 7:17 AM
Nov 2018
very gooooooooooooooood
Jan 20, 3:59 AM
Jan 2022
Ne bölüm ama... harika bir sezon finali.
Öncelikle Ichigo geldiğinde bütün Asauchilerin diz çökmesi, savaşmamaları ve en uzakta, arkada kalmış olanı seçmesi detaylarıyla muhteşem bir sahneydi.
Soul Society ve kaptanlar için de harika detaylar vardı. Öncelikle Kaptan Hitsugaya'nın bankai çalınması ardından Zanjutsu eğitimi için diğer öğrencilerle eğitime girmesi, egodan ne kadar uzak ve savaş için ne kadar istikrarla çalışabileceğini gösteren güzel bir sahneydi. Hisagi için de Zanpaktou ile arası iyi olmadığını biliyoruz bir noktada ve onun da Bankai eğitimine girmesi heyecan verici. Çok güçlü ve acımasız bir bankai olabilir, heyecanlıyım. Hisagi'yi de severim ayrıca. Mayuri yine bir deneyler ve Ashisogi Jizō'yu geliştirme derdinde. Kesin şaşırtıcı, korkutucu ve çok güçlü bir şeylerle gelecek o da. Soi-Fon'un savaş sırasında mental olarak ne denli yıkıldığını ve aralıksız çalıştığını gördük. Beni en şaşırtan ve meraklandıran başka bir detay ise Komamura'nın klan lideri Büyük Yaşlı ile görüşmesi. Bunca zamandır herhangi bir bilgi veya başka bir kişi görmediğimiz klanı kesinlikle çok merak uyandırıcı. Bir şekilde Komamura ile dövüşüp, klanın gizli tektiğini öğrenebilirse neler olacak çok heyecanlıyım. Byakuya ise hiç gösterilmedi ama 0. takım ile götürüldüğünü ve ne denli güçleneceğini görmek yine ayrı bir merak konusu.

Şimdi gelelim bölümün hatta animenin başlangıcından beri en önemli diyebileceğimiz bilgilere. Ichigo Asauchisini seçtiğinde, maske suratı ve beyaz teni ile, içindeki hollowa benzediğini gördük. Bir savaş esnasında hollow daha önce de "Ben Zangetsu" demişti. Beraberinde sezon başında Yhwach'yı ilk gördüğümüzde, gerçekten "Yaşlı adama" çok benzediğini düşünmüştüm tip olarak. Nihai Getsuga Tenshou/Mugetsu eğitimi ve öğrenimi için de Yaşlı Adamla savaşmadığı detayı da aklıma geldi fakat bunca zaman ona ettiği yardımları ve geçmişi düşününce bağlantı kuramamıştım...
Gerçekte ise bunca zamandır GÜÇLERİNİ BASKILIYORMUŞ! Gerçek Zangetsu/Hollowu kurtarmadığında, bunca zamandır savaştığı kişilere kullandığı gücü, sadece UFAK BİR KISMIYMIŞ!
Yaşlı adam her anlamda Ichigoya destek olmuş ve güçlenmesine yardımcı olmuştur. Güçlerini bastırıyor olsa bile, hollow ile beraber Ichigo bu günlere geldiyse ikisinin de sayesinde. O yüzden gerçek Zangetsuyu bırakıp kayboluşu ve son sözleri çok dramatik ve üzücüydü. Sonrasında ise ZANGETSU GERÇEK FORMUNUN 2 KILIÇLI OLMASI... Bu hem onun Shinigami/Hollow ve Quincy güçlerini temsil ediyor, hem de çift kılıçlı zanpaktou kullanan 3. kişi yapıyor... Her anlamda harika bir ilerleyiş.

Önümüzdeki bölümlerde kalan kişilerin değişimi ve gelişimi ne yönde olacak meraklı olsam da, Ichigo ve yeni gücünü görmek için sabırsızlanıyorum adeta..
Feb 22, 1:41 PM
Nov 2022
Pure art top notch animation
Feb 24, 12:23 PM

Apr 2020
I'll never get over the fact that this whole season feels like a Fan Made story.
Feb 24, 12:25 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to ShamankinguYoh
What an absolutely underwhelming season. Nice art and animation aside, this season didn’t add much narratively. It was legitimately just panel for panel the manga outside of the fights. The Uryu parts especially were disappointing. There were even details cut from the manga and they really butchered the Kenpachi segment with awkward structuring which was much better in the manga despite still being lacking. I’m sure this is what fans want, but as someone who didn’t care for this arc in the manga and got interested in the anime when I heard Kubo was adding things to the anime to flesh it out, I didn’t expect the additions to be so paltry.
@ShamankinguYoh

Yeah completly agree with you. I knew it would end up this way, after reading the Manga. But i had hopes they would change more, but they didnt. This whole arc feels just so soulless and empty. Anything happening here, was completly random, so were the new enemies.
Mar 12, 7:43 AM
Jul 2022
Sorpresivamente esta nueva temporada de bleach o arco compensa los años abandonados que tuvo el anime, con su manga finalizado podemos decir que cada vez estamos más cerca del final, y puedo decirlo abiertamente, se sintió como un baño de agua fría este anime, todo se perfecciona y todos los personajes entran a su nueva etapa que anteriormente dejo mucho que desear y convenientemente ya responden dudas del pasado, el origen de Kenpachi, quienes eran los quinzi, la madre de ichigo y su descendencia con los quinci.
Mar 21, 4:00 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect everything was perfect
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Dec 19, 2022

218 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.