Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2023 11:08 PM

Feb 2020
Catalano said:
Adampk said:
Eg - male protagonist relationship towards his family other than grandpa like what about his mom or aunt. There don't address much about female character's relationship with irresponsible dad either. Forget about stuff like Taiyou's parents negligence and nagumo's lies towards his wife
his aunt is irrelevant, he never lived in with her family, his mom and dad died when he was young
they address her dad in one episode, why would you want more? same with taiyou, it's one episode, I consider that enough
nagumo is separated with his wife

it's 50-50 character driven and action but because the action was so trash in the anime people would use that lame argument like you mentioned in your post

overall, what i mean is we don't actually take a look into lives, their relationships and struggles are shown very surface level instead of having depth. I find that underwhelming if it's depending on character driven story.
action wise it's just super sentai similar fight with bunch rocks, i hardly thing sakuga is the only problem here. Eg - if bleach was from start to finish a story about ichigo and group fighting bunch of hollow with different shape. It would be super boring too

I personally have enjoyed fights of quite a bit of poor sakuga shows like 7 deadly sins s3 or berserk 2017 too. I absolutely love watching the battle in kingdom s1 too. so no, i am not making any lame argument here.

Even if it's has the best animation and better design out there, it wouldn't still be anything more than ssss gridman or SSSS.Dynazenon
AdampkFeb 28, 2023 11:53 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Feb 28, 2023 11:53 PM

Oct 2010
Adampk said:
Catalano said:
his aunt is irrelevant, he never lived in with her family, his mom and dad died when he was young
they address her dad in one episode, why would you want more? same with taiyou, it's one episode, I consider that enough
nagumo is separated with his wife

it's 50-50 character driven and action but because the action was so trash in the anime people would use that lame argument like you mentioned in your post

overall, what i mean is we don't actually take a look into lives, their relationships and struggles are shown very surface level instead of having depth. I find that underwhelming if it's depending on character driven story.
action wise it's just super sentai similar fight with bunch rocks, i hardly thing sakuga is the only problem here. Eg - if bleach was from start to finish a story about ichigo and group fighting bunch of hollow with different shape. It would be super boring too

I personally have enjoyed quite a bit of poor sakuga shows like 7 deadly sins s3 or berserk 2017 too. I absolutely love watching the battle in kingdom s1 too. so no, i am not making any lame argument here.

Even if it's has the best animation out there, it wouldn't still be anything more than ssss gridman or SSSS.Dynazenon

ok I get you now, understandable.
I would have loved to have more golems like maikmakterion to be honest, that would have made the golem death more impactful for me
Feb 28, 2023 11:54 PM

Feb 2020
Catalano said:
Adampk said:

I personally have enjoyed quite a bit of poor sakuga shows like 7 deadly sins s3 or berserk 2017 too. I absolutely love watching the battle in kingdom s1 too. so no, i am not making any lame argument here.

Even if it's has the best animation out there, it wouldn't still be anything more than ssss gridman or SSSS.Dynazenon

ok I get you now, understandable.
I would have loved to have more golems like maikmakterion to be honest, that would have made the golem death more impactful for me

yes, that would have been more interesting
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 8, 2023 1:00 PM

Jan 2021
Lol. What have i even watched... 1/10.
Roxy

Mar 24, 2023 6:29 PM

Feb 2021
In the end, it was a happy ending!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 2, 2023 11:56 AM

Aug 2011
I appreciate the history behind the battle and revealing the fates of each individual. That alone brought my rating up from 6 - 8. 

Overall, not a bad anime, just a bit slow and unclear in some areas. My fav character - Hangetsu Shinonome, hands down. 
Jun 29, 2023 12:21 PM

Mar 2018
rewatched the anime again. fucking stupid and shitty and i hate this so much
Apr 1, 7:50 AM

Jan 2016
I had to pause at 20:00 since got a phone call then went to bed, was nice to finish the rest today.
Relatable, thank you+I'm sorry on repeat... I'm back.
I've seen a lot of people have issues with shipping at the end, I think it matches very well personally.
Looks like the Earth will hopefully last 1100 years before possibility of Earth breaking psychics returning.
5/5 episode because liked it UwU

More topics from this board

» Let's be honest

yukiyamayui - May 2

1 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 2, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2022

19 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2022

20 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2022

14 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2022

13 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.