Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2022 1:54 AM
Oct 2011
While Fiona merely wants Yor to quit, Yor actually wants to kill Fiona.

Fiona is also doing this because she knows what is at stake, a war between East Germany and West Germany, and a repeat of the Holocaust.

Yor is only doing this for selfish reasons (she fears the gossip from her co-workers).

You can tell that Loid and his team never kills anyone. Even the terrorists that tried to bomb a politician or the thugs that kidnapped Anya. He only immobilizes. Naturally since Fiona is a student of his teachings, this no-killing principle carries over.

Yor however has been killing since she was 12 years old. Always with a smile on her face because she deluded herself into thinking she's "cleaning up trash". All her everyday thoughts also somehow turn to murder. Her body count is so high it's not even countable.

If you think about it in the context of the show, Yor is actually unhinged and a psychopath. Loid and Handler always talk about how terrible war is and the atrocities committed but Yor kills with a smile on her face. I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2022 2:02 AM

Mar 2021
Morality doesn't matter in cold war!!
Loid doesn't want to use volience as much as possible, But he'll definitely get violent if situation asks for it.

Besides, If Loid wanted, he could have asked Fiona to play the mothers part from the beginning. But he did not. That means there is a reason behind that.

Also, Fiona might be calm and collective from the outside, But she is just as selfish as any other human in the inside.
V1P3R0PDec 6, 2022 2:08 AM
Dec 6, 2022 2:08 AM
May 2022
i’m sorry, i laughed out loud at that last line—what???
Dec 6, 2022 2:19 AM

Sep 2022
cg3k said:

I second that πŸ˜‚
Dec 6, 2022 2:21 AM
Jan 2020
cg3k said:

I'm sure she did when they were in art museum when she was blushing at a picture of someone being beheaded πŸ’€ Also when they were in restaurant , she was blushing at the sharpness of the knife!
Dec 6, 2022 2:28 AM
Dec 2017
this has to be a bait
Dec 6, 2022 2:33 AM
Oct 2011
V1P3R0P said:
Loid doesn't want to use volience as much as possible, But he'll definitely get violent if situation asks for it.

Besides, If Loid wanted, he could have asked Fiona to play the mothers part from the beginning. But he did not. That means there is a reason behind that.

Also, Fiona might be calm and collective from the outside, But she is just as selfish as any other human in the inside.

I'm not sure if you even pay attention.

The reason is that Fiona was on another mission while the deadline for the exam was coming up.

Loid uses violence, but Loid doesn't kill. Batman is violent but his policy is to never kill.

Yes everyone is selfish, that's not the point. The point is Fiona can hide her own wishes for the good of the world (World War III).
Dec 6, 2022 2:35 AM
Oct 2011
cg3k said:
Houthavens said:
cg3k said:

I second that πŸ˜‚

Do you guys even watch the show? Lol wtf?

Their first outing, she looked at the guillotine painting and started moaning. Then at lunch time she was stroking a knife with her finger while also moaning.
Dec 6, 2022 2:43 AM
Sep 2021
V1P3R0P said:

No Fiona was unavailable at that time
Dec 6, 2022 2:45 AM
Sep 2021
We all know deep down who is the superior wife. which is why, in my humble opinion, Mr Loid Forger should take up 2 wives.
Dec 6, 2022 2:50 AM
Oct 2022
Makall said:

Fiona is also doing this because she knows what is at stake, a war between East Germany and West Germany, and a repeat of the Holocaust.

Yor is only doing this for selfish reasons (she fears the gossip from her co-workers).

You can tell that Loid and his team never kills anyone. Even the terrorists that tried to bomb a politician or the thugs that kidnapped Anya. He only immobilizes. Naturally since Fiona is a student of his teachings, this no-killing principle carries over.

Yor however has been killing since she was 12 years old. Always with a smile on her face because she deluded herself into thinking she's "cleaning up trash". All her everyday thoughts also somehow turn to murder. Her body count is so high it's not even countable.

If you think about it in the context of the show, Yor is actually unhinged and a psychopath. Loid and Handler always talk about how terrible war is and the atrocities committed but Yor kills with a smile on her face. I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore.

well idk who's better but yor is clearly much hotter than Fiona
Dec 6, 2022 2:59 AM
May 2022
AYAAN_2009 said:
Makall said:

well idk who's better but yor is clearly much hotter than Fiona

based (character limit)
Dec 6, 2022 3:00 AM
May 2022
Makall said:

Do you guys even watch the show? Lol wtf?

Their first outing, she looked at the guillotine painting and started moaning. Then at lunch time she was stroking a knife with her finger while also moaning.

"I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore." implies that she also orgasms when killing people in real life, which... she doesn't.
Dec 6, 2022 3:05 AM
Feb 2022
this is bait right? besides I'm not gonna read that just because some waifu debate.
Dec 6, 2022 3:10 AM

Mar 2021
Makall said:
V1P3R0P said:

I'm not sure if you even pay attention.

The reason is that Fiona was on another mission while the deadline for the exam was coming up.

Loid uses violence, but Loid doesn't kill. Batman is violent but his policy is to never kill.

Yes everyone is selfish, that's not the point. The point is Fiona can hide her own wishes for the good of the world (World War III).

Very first thing you guys know to tell when someone shares a differing view is "Do you even pay attention"

Of course I do!! I'm caught up with the manga and I'm well aware she was out on a mission. But Remember when Anya got into Eden and she asked for renting a castle as her reward and how Loid asked WISE to call in various other agents working on different missions because "Operation Strix was priority"
I'm sure he could've asked for Midnight as his adlib wife, if he wanted to...
Dec 6, 2022 3:17 AM

Oct 2021
Did you forget the ring grenade scene? How is that not trying to kill the enemies?

"I believe she even orgasms when looking at gore." That's the best part.
Dec 6, 2022 3:33 AM
Dec 2019
Fiona would make a better wife. She’s not a better character than yor…………….i think, yor doesn’t make it easy to defend her since she’s honestly annoying and i watch uzaki chan weekly.
Dec 6, 2022 3:44 AM

Jan 2021
A lot of what we see in Yor is also through her thoughts, which is made possible thanks to our dear Anya.

And although she is an assassin by profession, Yor has never used her muderous intent on anyone who is a civilian, or she thinks at least is a civilian. Her thoughts are composed of a lot of intrusive ones, because of the nature of her job. If I was an assassin, my thoughts would be comprised sometimes of: "man it would be so easy to kill everyone here," because Yor is desensitized to death. I'm super close with a med student and a nursing student, and sometimes they'll just casually say, I know how to easily get away with murder, as a joke, but clearly they don't mean it. They're in the profession to save lives, just like how Yor is in the profession to kill people she knows are going to cause harm to the country, based on her moral standards.

But more so than that, Yor is a complete family oriented, kindhearted, and a strong individual. She speaks her mind when she needs to and she always tries to do her best by everyone. She's not afraid to speak back to Loid when she knows he's in the wrong about Anya, and she completely nice to the women at her workplace that used to be mean to her.

Nightfall on the other hand...she's a great empowering women. That she is. But her infatuation with Loid will hinder her ability to have ambitions for herself, it will impact the relationships around her with other people, and its just completely unhealthy. She'll never be equal to Loid so long as she puts him on a pedestal as she does.

Tipsy and giddy, away with all the riddles
Unbeknown and unconsumed they shine
The heart of the fire rekindles
Without needing to cross any line
Dec 6, 2022 3:49 AM

Dec 2021
She don't know anything but killing so that's a straight forward solution for her.

Fiona is probably the only one who has more than one motive.

I'm sure Twilight kills people if needed. He is a spy so in general his kills aren't highlighted. He mentioned killing is messy so he just avoids that.

She did not deluded herself thinking "cleaning up trash". Garden give orders as well as proves against those targets. In general those are corrupted people as Garden says.

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Dec 6, 2022 3:54 AM
Jul 2018
Makall said:

is this a perspective of a person who only watches the anime? or also reads the manga?
Dec 6, 2022 4:05 AM
Apr 2021
That last line made me giggle bc wtfπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ˜­ but I see what you mean tho
Dec 6, 2022 4:14 AM
Nov 2022
I 100% agree but I'm still crossing my fingers for Yor lol
Dec 6, 2022 5:08 AM

Apr 2020
I know this is bait, but I still gotta say...
What ever gave you the idea that Twilight or WISE in general never kill people?
Dec 6, 2022 5:44 AM
Jul 2022
Didn't Fiona she wants to eliminate Yor she said that she wants to make a Loid or Twilight her husband at any cost. Ppl, yes STRIX is priority but Fiona wasn't available as she was needed for another mission so stop blaming Loid it wasn't his choice.

Yor is not a psycho b/c she was basically taught killing is right. If she anybody who knows she is an assassin they will lead her on. She thinks that what she's doing is right.

Fiona would make a good wife tho but she react out of order stated by WISE needing Twilight to babysit her. Cause he knows it kills.
slxthieDec 6, 2022 6:17 AM
Dec 6, 2022 6:53 AM
Nov 2022
I’m sorry but how? She was recently introduced to the anime and you are already saying she is a better person that’s yor.
It’s not that yor wants to kill Fiona but it’s Fiona who wants to kill yor.
Dec 6, 2022 8:14 AM
Apr 2020
Makall said:

Fiona may be better for the mission but yor is better for anya, and that’s what really matters
Dec 6, 2022 8:33 AM
Oct 2019
Makall said:

Was this written by Fiona?
Dec 6, 2022 9:16 AM
Aug 2021
Ayo, that last line tho fr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Life is like a tube of toothpaste
Dec 6, 2022 9:48 AM
Mar 2021
I'll have what you're having
Dec 6, 2022 10:23 AM
Feb 2022
Holy!! I can't agree with u at all. You is such a good person imo. And Fiona is so selfish and only thinks about her self.
Dec 6, 2022 10:25 AM
Jul 2022
we know it's you Fiona
Dec 6, 2022 10:32 AM
Feb 2021
h1mechu said:
this has to be a bait

I don’t think it is unfortunately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dec 6, 2022 10:43 AM
Feb 2021
Fiona is such a Yandere character that it’s hard to like her, probably meant to be that way. The biggest difference between Yor and Fiona is that Yor genuinely cares for Anya, while Fiona only sees her as a tool and would be willing to beat her into submission. That alone makes Yor the better choice.
Dec 6, 2022 1:35 PM

Jan 2021
I don't know what makes you think that Loid or WISE never kills anyone. But that Yor is presented as unhinged and a psychopath is truth wheter it is intentional or not.
Dec 6, 2022 2:20 PM

May 2018
doesn't matter, Yor is hotter.
Dec 6, 2022 3:22 PM

Jun 2022
most relatable assassin ever
Dec 6, 2022 4:22 PM
Jan 2018
Uh…I don’t want to expose too much but Twilight does briefly mention why he doesn’t think Fiona isn’t a good idea to play the mother/wife part and that’s because she’s too strict and stuff. He kind of wanted to be able to give his family a more relaxed and composed vibe ig
Dec 6, 2022 5:24 PM
Jan 2021
No. Yor is a way better role model for Anya.
Dec 6, 2022 5:48 PM

Jul 2019
All mid. But Anya doesn't want Fiona, so I don't want her either.

-[ ~β™«~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 6, 2022 11:55 PM
Sep 2020
Refined_Otaku_ said:
Makall said:

is this a perspective of a person who only watches the anime? or also reads the manga?

Definitely anime-only or they haven't reach cruise ship arc
Dec 7, 2022 12:10 AM
Oct 2011
El_Professor07 said:
this is bait right? besides I'm not gonna read that just because some waifu debate.
Menternor said:

You keep using this word "bait". I don't think it means what you think it means.

What exactly do you disagree with instead of some fanboy smooth-brain response because your "waifu" got "attacked"?
Dec 7, 2022 1:02 AM
May 2016
javv123 said:
We all know deep down who is the superior wife. which is why, in my humble opinion, Mr Loid Forger should take up 2 wives.

In that case Yor can have three husbands or you think that, Only men can go around fucking multiple women and marrying them

But not women no no no cause they're fucking dumb bitches that only deserves to be fucked and give the world babies

Polygamy you say? Where is the freaking equality?
Dec 7, 2022 1:05 AM
Sep 2021
ninka22 said:
javv123 said:

In that case Yor can have three husbands or you think that, Only men can go around fucking multiple women and marrying them

But not women no no no cause they're fucking dumb bitches that only deserves to be fucked and give the world babies

yes that is what I'm saying. men > woman. #staymad Lol
Dec 7, 2022 1:25 AM
May 2016
javv123 said:
ninka22 said:

I'm not mad at someone's stupidity. women > men Here I correct you.
Dec 7, 2022 1:27 AM
Sep 2021
forget Loid, I wanna see Franky get some
javv123Dec 7, 2022 1:30 AM
Dec 7, 2022 1:29 AM
Sep 2021
ninka22 said:
javv123 said:

I'm not mad at someone's stupidity. women > men Here I correct you.

what happened to the so called "equality" you were promoting a second ago. Quite the hypocrite aren't you.
Dec 7, 2022 1:51 AM
May 2016
Makall said:

Sometimes I want of kill someone but that doesn't mean I'm really gonna kill anyone. lol you might be surprised how many people in their lives wanted to kill someone. lmao

If you've read manga you'd know that Yor only kills criminals. There is reason she's main character and not Fiona. Yor is cooler and more fascinating character than some One-dimensional comedic character like Fiona. she is background, comedic relief, secondary character. her status won't change. No matter how much you rant here. lol
Dec 7, 2022 2:03 AM

Dec 2021
Okay. Very cool, wrap up ladies and gentlemen that's all this thread has to offer.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Dec 7, 2022 5:21 AM

Apr 2020
Makall said:
El_Professor07 said:
Menternor said:

You keep using this word "bait". I don't think it means what you think it means.

What exactly do you disagree with instead of some fanboy smooth-brain response because your "waifu" got "attacked"?

I don't see where I agreed or disagreed to anything in my post about the character.

And yeah, this just confirmed this thread is a bait, as you simply ignored my question and are already attacking for some reason.

Sorry, but we cannot discuss anything. Have a nice day people.
Dec 7, 2022 11:12 AM

Oct 2010
look at this picture and read what you wrote here again
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Dec 17, 2022

257 by dijoz »»
Jun 16, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

251 by Mat2468xk »»
May 15, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

361 by enessenpai0 »»
May 13, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

221 by FoodFan364 »»
May 9, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2022

254 by boumboumboum »»
May 7, 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.