Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2022 7:01 AM

Jan 2018
Solid chapter again. We got to know more about the characters and their motivations.
Nov 27, 2022 7:10 AM

Oct 2017
So Kogoe was lying huh, or was she?
Nov 27, 2022 8:43 AM
Oct 2020
Kogoe is interesting. Definitely mysterious. I’m gonna remain skeptical about her, but look at her. She’s absolutely adorable! Nice chapter this week.
Nov 27, 2022 9:21 AM

Jul 2022
Massive improvement from the first, really interested to see how things will turn out.
Nov 27, 2022 10:41 AM

Apr 2020
Nisioisin-sensei is cooking. [TRUST?] Ngl... The first chapter didn't attract me... but this chapter hooked me! The Devil's Advocate.

Nov 27, 2022 2:26 PM

Jul 2021
Much more intriguing than the previous chapter! I also liked the designs of their class; lots of variety.
Nov 27, 2022 3:27 PM
Sep 2019
I felt a Senjougahara reference in page 7
NisiOisin sensei is a GOAT đź‘Ź
Nov 27, 2022 3:34 PM

May 2010
This did a better job of building up the series. I like the mystery of the classmates and the objective of trying to learn their true objectives. I dont understand the crypto currency thats value is tied to war damage, but im sure they will explain it better later.
Nov 27, 2022 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
Hey, that was a better introduction chapter and now I'm feeling some real interest in this series.

Who the hell takes 6 hours to complete a slider puzzle though?
ReaperCreeperNov 27, 2022 7:59 PM
Nov 28, 2022 12:03 AM

Aug 2019
linkmax1412 said:
I dont understand the crypto currency thats value is tied to war damage, but im sure they will explain it better later.

Im pretty sure they made some sort of "stable" currency like gold irl, which value pumps when something bad happens (as people are afraid to hold money in x nation involved in war's currency). Concept is interesting and i would love to see more economy related moments in this manga.
Nov 28, 2022 12:44 AM
Oct 2019
The amount of buzzwords flying around is painful. A girl from metaverse class is hunting for a cryptocurrency treasure... It just sounds like trying way too hard at writing a "modern" story
Nov 29, 2022 3:31 AM

Aug 2015
A really interesting premise but everything feels so forced, and I really don't like Iroha himself.
Controversial opinions
Nov 29, 2022 6:46 AM

May 2010
Karol_At said:
The amount of buzzwords flying around is painful. A girl from metaverse class is hunting for a cryptocurrency treasure... It just sounds like trying way too hard at writing a "modern" story

Seconding this, and a cryptocurrency backed by war damage makes little sense at the moment. We will see how it goes but so far it feels that Nisioisin is not a crypto pro (or bro) for sure. Not that I dislike him for it or anything, but why write about something in a way that makes it sound funny for someone who does know how it works, instead of creating your own concept from the ground up?

Playing around with the crypto concept is of course okay, but it also has the potential to backfire if the explanation of how it works is poorly explained (which is why I think he should've created sth 100% personal).

Other than that, not a big fan of the other characters' attitude towards the protag's gender D: Especially after "the reveal" was shoved into the light out of nowhere right away.
Nov 29, 2022 8:36 AM

Dec 2016
US that have military budget of ~$700B yearly: Ok

Also those that are curious if 1 crypto was worth 1$ then 50B would be equivalent of South Korea which is/was on 10th place in the world.

Einhverfa said:
Karol_At said:

Seconding this, and a cryptocurrency backed by war damage makes little sense at the moment. We will see how it goes but so far it feels that Nisioisin is not a crypto pro (or bro) for sure. Not that I dislike him for it or anything, but why write about something in a way that makes it sound funny for someone who does know how it works, instead of creating your own concept from the ground up?

Playing around with the crypto concept is of course okay, but it also has the potential to backfire if the explanation of how it works is poorly explained (which is why I think he should've created sth 100% personal).

Other than that, not a big fan of the other characters' attitude towards the protag's gender D: Especially after "the reveal" was shoved into the light out of nowhere right away.

My theory is that author developed "core" of this story when crypto and NFT were at their peak, and metavers was considering something "new" (2021/early22), so any "regular person" would be somewhat captivated by this.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)

More topics from this board

» 59 pages special chapter in jump+

Shironasu - Apr 30

2 by Shironasu »»
Apr 30, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Angou Gakuen no Iroha Chapter 24 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 21, 2023

5 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 29, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Angou Gakuen no Iroha Chapter 58 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 4

7 by p-90 »»
Feb 5, 9:10 PM

» Ending next chapter

ARK-13 - Jan 30

1 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 31, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Angou Gakuen no Iroha Chapter 57 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Jan 28

3 by EmmyMoomin »»
Jan 28, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.