Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2022 7:02 AM

May 2021
A lot of Revelation by Amado in this chapter, while he reveled a lot he also used it to spew some lies in them, Akebi Sanzu, Daughter of Amado dies by disease and he tries to revive her by making a clone of her, Who we know today as delta but she except appearance was nothing like Akebi, so jigen promised her revival, after this revelation this panel now make sense.

While that could be true I do think something is off here, and yeah Most important info SHIBAI OTSUSUKI the being, who's DNA was used to built Cyborg Like Eida and Daemon. now he does says he is Dead but I really think there is more to this.

Amado has really revealed a lot but looks like he was Successful in keeping his true motives under cover, why do I think he is hiding stuff

Because of the Courtesy of Momoshiki, The ture MVP of this chapter The Enchantment power of Eida are not something that are part of Shinjutsu yet mado has chose to not reveal why she has power that are not part of Shinjutsu

And because of a Mishap in the 100% otsutsukifiaction of Boruto both of them now can unconsciously read each other's mind and boruto may give out Momoshiki's presence, this explains why Kawaki and Sauske felt Momoshiki's presence.

And because of this Mishap, Boruto some glimpse of the Future that normally only momoshiki should have been able to see.

Something major is going on, major enough to make Mitsuki use his Sage mode, this is the first time ever appearance of Sage mode in the Manga What happens in the future I am really Intrigued and excited for it!!
TheDeadmanIINov 20, 2022 7:07 AM

Thank you for the present, Santa Snowman 2

Nov 20, 2022 8:24 AM
Sep 2020
Finally a really more interesting chapter after all the exposition dumping and dragging plot from the past chapters.
This one has a lot of lore involved and what seemingly looks like first glimpse of Boruto's Jougan powers.
Very exciting, I hope Kishimoto keeps the momentum with the plot moving at this pace, because this is the most invested I've been in this arc in awhile.
Nov 20, 2022 8:41 AM
Jan 2022
well hashimar dna or cells weren't hax enough that now we SHIBAI OTSUSUKIi. The story is going in an attractive part. Let's hope Kishimoto can hold up the story's momentum and build up the hype.
Nov 20, 2022 9:55 AM
Oct 2022
Sage Mitsuki :O
and Jougan finally?
overall, great chapter
Nov 20, 2022 11:41 AM
Nov 2022
What if Amado is Shibai Otsusuki? Did Amado kill Shibai? Seems like Boruto can see the future and Edia can see the past. Why is Delta still lingering around? Is Delta going to be apart of Amado’s future plans? Why is Kawaki all of the sudden seems like a villain in the future? Was Shibai Otsusuki one of the missing two Otsusuki?
Nov 20, 2022 11:57 AM
Apr 2016
Funny how Momoshiki is basically the new Kurama

Finally a really good lore/plot chapter where I felt we were actually getting somewhere. I think the remaining chapters until the timeskip are gonna be great. they have to.
CruicruiseNov 20, 2022 12:01 PM
Nov 20, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2018
Quite an informative chapter, mostly done by Amado. I bursted out laughing when Kawaki got his face clapped by Daemon. Otsusuki Shibai is the "God" which Eida's abilites are related from. Well, he ain't alive anymore. Shinjutsu is quite the name for the divine miracles he could create. Naruto couldn't follow all the lore talk xD Amado's not telling the whole truth about Eida's abilities, only a part of it is true. Momoshiki's thoughts were linked with Boruto (FINALLY JOUGAN) which gave him a glimpse of the future. Probably Kawaki who tried to kill Boruto once again (momoshiki took him over prob) and Mitsuki didn't let that slide.
Also, Mitsuki's Sage Mode? Fucking great.
SideCharacterKalNov 20, 2022 12:51 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 20, 2022 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my, that last page. 👀 What a way to end a chapter!
Nov 20, 2022 2:47 PM

Mar 2020
WHAT A CHAPTER!! 😮😮
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Nov 20, 2022 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
Cruicruise said:
Funny how Momoshiki is basically the new Kurama

Finally a really good lore/plot chapter where I felt we were actually getting somewhere. I think the remaining chapters until the timeskip are gonna be great. they have to.

Definetely like most shonen momoshiki might have a redemption arc or a sad past though i am currently satisfied with boruto,wish the anime was seasonal.
Nov 20, 2022 10:11 PM
Apr 2020
Took them long enough. It’s been ages since we have a banger and Kishimoto are back to his best somewhat, same old idea we have here: DNA and cells are broken once again, character duo fighting each other as per premonition, Momoshiki being the new Kurama (similar concept to Jinchuriki assuming Boruto can inherit all his power) and so on.
Nov 21, 2022 1:48 AM
Mar 2019
Finally an informative and forward-moving chapter. I've got 3 takeaways from this, besides all the obvious ones.

1. Shiba Otsutsuki shares the most similarity to the "god form" that was shown in chapter 55 so it's most likely true that he did reach the ultimate form of Otsutsuki.

2. Another detail related to Shiba is the case of his status. While Amado doesn't know what exactly happened to him, Momoshiki does confirm that Amado was right. However he uses the words "he isn't in this dimension anymore". I feel as that's just a strange way to put that piece of information. He doesn't say that he's in a non-physical form like Amado perceives, neither does it state that he is dead...

3. Regarding Sage Mode Mitsuki, Manga related we've only seen it in the Naruto Gaiden one-shot which I believe is canon to this manga. However, taking into account his transformation against deepa in the anime, it wouldn't be wrong to say that anger is a channel to activate his sage form. From what we know about mitsuki, the number 1 thing that could create that kind of anger is if boruto was killed by kawaki...again....
Atlas_22Nov 21, 2022 1:53 AM
Nov 21, 2022 5:02 AM
Nov 2021
This was a great chapter.
Nov 21, 2022 7:24 AM
May 2021
Very nice, a new otsutsuki and all kind of info. Sadly this is a monthly manga.
Nov 21, 2022 7:48 AM

Aug 2020
txkefu said:
What if Amado is Shibai Otsusuki? Did Amado kill Shibai? Seems like Boruto can see the future and Edia can see the past. Why is Delta still lingering around? Is Delta going to be apart of Amado’s future plans? Why is Kawaki all of the sudden seems like a villain in the future? Was Shibai Otsusuki one of the missing two Otsusuki?

Well Kawaki did always seem like a villain in the future after that first glimpse into the timeskip in chapter 1 😅. And by 2 missing Otsutsuki, do you mean the other 2 symbols in the dimension where the 10 tails is? If so, wasnt 1 of them Urashiki? And I doubt its Shibai since they were lower ranking than Isshiki. I could be completely wrong about what you're talking about though
Nov 21, 2022 9:36 AM
Jun 2013
TheDeadmanII said:
A lot of Revelation by Amado in this chapter, while he reveled a lot he also used it to spew some lies in them, Akebi Sanzu, Daughter of Amado dies by disease and he tries to revive her by making a clone of her,

So we can assume Koji Kashin has the same mechanics, he has Jiraiya memories (which explains why his skills are so equal to Jiraiya's level of combat) but Koji Kashin is an entirely different person, basically a "perfect Replica" from Tales of the Abyss.

A little surprised we are getting into a "Full Metal Alchemist" level of talk about resurrections. Back in Naruto's time, the "domain of god" was "more accessible" with the "edo tensei" and all those other "revive the dead" jutsu. Imagine Amado meeting the Old Orochimaru, Orochimaru would probably be super happy if Amada helped made a cloned body of Shibai Ōtsutsuki, and Orochimaru puts his soul inside the said body, then Orochimaru revives Amado's daughter with some new resurrection jutsu. As inhumanely crazy as Orochimaru was, back in the old days, even Orochimaru wasn't insane enough to destroy his home planet for the sake of power (or maybe I am giving Orochimaru too much credit).

On the side note, in regards to Shibai Ōtsutsuki's body. Sometimes I wonder what were the odds that, out of the countless of worlds, his body ends up in Naruto's world.

Nov 21, 2022 3:28 PM

Mar 2014
Quite harsh Shikamaru....but he did hold your boy at bomb point, and it' your job to be cautious. Sooo can't blame ya.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 22, 2022 3:30 AM
Dec 2021
W chapter hope they keep it up like that and we don't get chapters like 74 anymore. The sight from future was sick we need more of that.
Nov 24, 2022 7:45 AM

Nov 2020
I sincerely thought that the story could not get any worse but then this shit is released. I'm done. I'm dropping this.
Nov 26, 2022 8:10 AM

Jul 2021
it seems things will get interesting next chapter, and I would like to know what future boruto actually saw?
Dec 25, 2022 6:23 PM

Jan 2014
I found this whole chapter interesting, these cyborgs are dangerously powerful and shinjutsu is something else.
Let's keep the dream electric~!
Maloween 21' Candies: x6 x1 Bonus!
MALoween 22' Candies:
MALoween 23' Candies:
Jan 1, 2023 9:30 AM
Jan 2022
hmm... not bad
i think chaper 76 better
Jan 13, 2023 11:33 AM
Jun 2022
This episode shows the manga approaching the time- skip
Jan 13, 2023 11:35 AM
Jun 2022
_Bakemono_ said:
I sincerely thought that the story could not get any worse but then this shit is released. I'm done. I'm dropping this.

Yes it was made just for money anyway
Jan 22, 2023 8:44 AM
Jul 2017
we went from ninjas to moon cyborgs

What is even happening. and the scientist guy is untrustworthy. lets see where they take it
Feb 13, 2023 2:43 PM

Oct 2017
Lots of info drop and so Boruto and Momoshiko are now linked. Wonder what part of Amada's story was a lie and where did he get Eida's power.
Mar 26, 2023 5:51 AM

Jun 2019
ah... so they're cooking, in short. I see. The story definitely took a different route but let's see where it goes.
Sep 26, 2023 4:46 AM
Sep 2019
Very detailed explanation. is shibai still alive or dead, I'm curious.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.