Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (33) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2022 1:05 PM

Feb 2020
Uhh, that was just pathetic. Didn't expect this kind of result.

I hope Morocco will do a little better.
Dec 6, 2022 1:05 PM
Jul 2021
In my household right now there is 4 happy boys, 3 little ones plus me.

The eldest have left several hints, here and there that he wants to try to play football at a youth/professional school level. We pick them up and both my husband and I have already looked around at a couple teams/schools and found a good one, he'll love it! We haven't said anything to him yet, we'll tell him after the end of the game.

The two youngest happy asf.

Me, I'm super happy because I put money where my mouth is, and I placed a bet, not just on 🇵🇹 winning the game in the 90 minutes mark, but 🇵🇹 winning it by 2+ goals.
My husband doesn't know about it, let's just say that I'll be winning enough to buy a brand new wardrobe + new shoes, to put brand new tires on all 3 cars we own and I would still have some left to go out and party with the fam.

I just wanna say, fuck you Xhaka, Shaqiri, Jashari, racists, xenophobes, trouble makers pigs, no more double eagle hand sign from you Shaqiri.

Now take that racist eagle hand sign and take it back with you on your way back "home" ride your new world order plane and jerk each other off. Good riddance.

Another proof that "diversity" is not a strenght.
DawizzDec 6, 2022 5:42 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 6, 2022 1:19 PM

Jan 2021
Portugal dominated the whole game and destroyed Switzerland 6 goals to 1. Incredible Football by them. I guess this was the first hat trick in this world cup.
The crowd in both of these matches were incredible when it came to cheering their side. The smile on Ronaldo's face tells the whole story. It was great to see the man smiling.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 6, 2022 1:38 PM

Sep 2017
@FZREMAKE

Trust me, he was not smiling inside tonight ;p

Still, I get what you mean ;)

Edit :

@snowhalation

Lol

Nice one
MoonspeakDec 7, 2022 6:24 PM
Dec 6, 2022 1:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Both Portugal and Manchester united look like world beaters when penaldo isn't in the starting line up...

I Get this, but this fraud just might win the world cup by sitting on the bench and take all the credit, the spot light..
This is why I don't want Portugal to win..
Hopeing Netherlands or Argentina and Brazil or France stop this Portugal team from winning..

Please save football

FZREMAKE said:
Portugal dominated the whole game and destroyed Switzerland 6 goals to 1. Incredible Football by them. I guess this was the first hat trick in this world cup.
The crowd in both of these matches were incredible when it came to cheering their side. The smile on Ronaldo's face tells the whole story. It was great to see the man smiling.

The man didn't do anything to be smiling .. Just sat on the sidelines like a cheerleader..

Lmao penaldo fans are finished now all they just have 'omg what a simile' down from "goal Celebration of the year"
Ramos scored 3 goals in this game penaldo has 3 goals all season and two of them penalties against police department fc sheriff and ghana...
but omg what a smile, everlasting smile, a simple smile is all you need to win golden ball and world cup..
penaldo has done it again.. Conned the whole world

Mod edit: Merged Double post
KayKimiiDec 9, 2022 6:04 AM

Dec 6, 2022 4:34 PM
Jul 2021
ryo-san said:
FZREMAKE said:

The man didn't do anything to be smiling .. Just sat on the sidelines like a cheerleader..

Lmao penaldo fans are finished now all they just have 'omg what a simile' down from "goal Celebration of the year"
Ramos scored 3 goals in this game penaldo has 3 goals all season and two of them penalties against police department fc sheriff and ghana...
but omg what a smile, everlasting smile, a simple smile is all you need to win golden ball and world cup..

WTF has penaldo ever done to you men? To much angst coming out of you. Did he make you lose money on a bet? Did he ran over your cat?

Please do tell!
Dec 6, 2022 4:52 PM

Apr 2021
Congratulation Morocco, they played well

Of all teams, Morocco had the hardest path to the Quarter Finals. It would be wise of Portugal to not underestimate them.
Dec 6, 2022 5:39 PM
Jul 2021
If any one of you know Spanish head out to the Spanish sport newspaper Marca webpage, to have belly full of laughters on how the Spanish team is being roasted to oblivion by the fans/readers!

Baby Jesus on a fucking cracker, those Spaniards can be so savage when they want to 😳
Dec 6, 2022 11:04 PM

Jan 2020
Group F is the ONLY group where two teams from it are still remaining 💀

As a Canadian, it makes me feel a little better seeing how tough the group really was.

Morocco- A exciting Quarter Final team of this world cup with their best team in their history

Croatia- Also in the quarter finals and runners up of the 2018 world cup.

Belgium- A team that fell off but still have very high quality, player wise and also the third place team from 2018 world cup.

Dec 6, 2022 11:53 PM

Nov 2020
I'm both excited and dreading friday when I expect that Brazil will absolutely demolish us

Dec 7, 2022 12:01 AM

Jan 2020
No world cup for the next two days.

So sad

Well at least I have work on those days lol

Dec 7, 2022 1:15 AM

Jan 2021
ryo-san said:
FZREMAKE said:

Lmao lets forget what he has done in all these years and lets just put all our efforts into criticizing him. All your crying wont change the fact that he had carried Portugal for all al these years alone. Messi has bad games. He misses penalties but still Argentina wins the game and everyone loves Messi. Ronaldo has a bad game, people like you lose their shit and Portugal loses the game. Even Man United has been dreadful overall. Last year, David de gea and Ronaldo alone saved Man U from total embarrassment and devastation.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 7, 2022 3:10 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
FZREMAKE said:
ryo-san said:

Lmao lets forget what he has done in all these years and lets just put all our efforts into criticizing him. All your crying wont change the fact that he had carried Portugal for all al these years alone. Messi has bad games. He misses penalties but still Argentina wins the game and everyone loves Messi. Ronaldo has a bad game, people like you lose their shit and Portugal loses the game. Even Man United has been dreadful overall. Last year, David de gea and Ronaldo alone saved Man U from total embarrassment and devastation.

Penaldo to the ref when he hears Japan got 5 penalties against Morocco

Dec 7, 2022 9:18 PM

Jul 2021
how tf did morocco beat spain.. 😭
ManWild said:
Yup, Portugal plays better without Ronaldo.
I expect Man United to do the same starting from January now that he is gone as well at club level (and I am so happy). At least he should be starting games for Al Nassr in the Saudi League 💀

A comeback from Switzerland is always possible (they literally did it against France in Euro 2020 round of 16)

but as it stands the Quarter Final Games are:

Netherlands vs Argentina
France vs England
Brazil vs Croatia
Morocco vs Portugal
so far it looks like we will be seeing a france vs brazil finale

Mod edit: Merged double post
KayKimiiDec 9, 2022 6:03 AM

Dec 8, 2022 12:12 AM

Jan 2020
I do wonder how Southgate's england will handle Mbappe.

Most golden boot winners in previous recent world cups all have 5-6 goals and Mbappe is already at 5...

He is looking like the favorite for it and is in great form

Dec 8, 2022 3:26 AM

Aug 2020
snowhalation said:
Rogerhunter said:
Congratulation Morocco, they played well

Of all teams, Morocco had the hardest path to the Quarter Finals. It would be wise of Portugal to not underestimate them.

With a goalkeeper called Bono, it's safe to say that Morocco has The Edge.

That's exactly what was in my mind in the match day.

Dec 8, 2022 3:53 AM

Sep 2018
ManWild said:
I do wonder how Southgate's england will handle Mbappe.

Most golden boot winners in previous recent world cups all have 5-6 goals and Mbappe is already at 5...

He is looking like the favorite for it and is in great form

Kick him, kick him early and a kick him a lot. That's if they can get close enough.
Dec 8, 2022 6:15 AM

Sep 2017
@QPR

Soooo... the usual strat ? ;p

Yeah, it may turn the tables, but I think England is skilled enough to win without dirty play.

Also, I want to see good sport, don't you too ? ;)
Dec 8, 2022 9:59 AM

Jan 2020
So, tomorrow we will win and make more dances for the crybabies bitches A.K.A europeans cry even more. How good is be brazilian.

Dec 8, 2022 10:02 AM

Jun 2021
Man how I wish @Kaka was playing on this Cup. He's the best.
IgorPsc91 said:
So, tomorrow we will win and make more dances for the crybabies bitches A.K.A europeans cry even more. How good is be brazilian.

It*. Also please don't swear.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Dec 8, 2022 10:02 AM

Jan 2020
I really would wanted that Brasil make a final against England, just for we win and shut the fuck up them for your arrogance, but the french will make that job.

Dec 8, 2022 10:06 AM

Sep 2017
@IgorPsc91

Good to see some fighting spirit !

If we beat the others it'll be a pleasure to get the cup against you with another 3-0 ;p
Dec 8, 2022 10:15 AM

Jan 2020
Moonspeak said:
@IgorPsc91

If we beat the others it'll be a pleasure to get the cup against you with another 3-0 ;p

Well, I was not alive to see 1998 final, but I remember very well 2006. I want my revenge😠

Dec 8, 2022 10:18 AM

Sep 2017
@IgorPsc91

Too soon to say for now pal, England is a tough piece, and Portugal's dangerous.

We shall see ;)
Dec 8, 2022 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
It would be pretty funny if the French players danced every time they score against Brazil, assuming both make it to the final. I have little doubt about France, but i can't say the same about Brazil.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Dec 8, 2022 10:28 AM

Jan 2020
Moonspeak said:
@IgorPsc91

Too soon to say for now pal, England is a tough piece, and Portugal's dangerous.

We shall see ;)

England is well trained, but don't have great players like Mbappe and Griezmann. Portugal is the most dangerous opponent for the France, but I still see you guys getting in the final.

For the other side, we have a possible Brasil x Argentina, with even our team theoretically being best than them, in a derby all is possible.

DreamingBeats said:
It would be pretty funny if the French players danced every time they score against Brazil, assuming both make it to the final. I have little doubt about France, but i can't say the same about Brazil.

Griezmann wasn't danced in every match in 2018, include the final? So, what is the problem to dance, especially if that is a Brazil culture?
KayKimiiDec 9, 2022 5:59 AM

Dec 8, 2022 10:34 AM

Dec 2022
honestly i dont see how england has any chance in beating brazil. They are going to fall apart.
Dec 8, 2022 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
kyskitten said:
honestly i dont see how england has any chance in beating brazil. They are going to fall apart.

how so? if you say this because of the game against S Korea, S Korea is historically one of the weakest teams from the cup. scoring 4 or 7 goals against a weak team is not impressive.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Dec 8, 2022 10:41 AM

Dec 2022
DreamingBeats said:
kyskitten said:

how so? if you say this because of the game against S Korea, S Korea is historically one of the weakest teams from the cup. scoring 4 or 7 goals against a weak team is not impressive.

the way brazil plays is just insane in general. And we all saw England botteling in big matches. Southgate is a horrible manager and i dont see england winning that game
Dec 8, 2022 4:29 PM

Aug 2020
IgorPsc91 said:
I really would wanted that Brasil make a final against England, just for we win and shut the fuck up them for your arrogance, but the french will make that job.

ISSO AE MAN BORA TORCER PRA ESSE BATALHÃO

Dec 8, 2022 4:41 PM
Jul 2021
IgorPsc91 said:

😂 Minha nossa Senhora de Fátima, tanta besteira numa só mensagem.

Malta encontramos um dos que votou pelo Lula. 😂
Dec 8, 2022 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
IgorPsc91 said:

Europeans? Germany humiliated you for the life in 2014 FIFA World Cup

Germany 7 – 1 Brazil

Dec 8, 2022 5:08 PM

Jan 2020
Softmaxx said:
IgorPsc91 said:

Europeans? Germany humiliated you for the life in 2014 FIFA World Cup

Germany 7 – 1 Brazil

Yes, and can you answer me where is Germany now? Oh right, it's just knocked out of the World Cup.

Also, 5 stars > 4 stars.

Dec 8, 2022 8:00 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Hope so... Those alcoholic hooligans keep causing trouble and shout it's coming home for like 60 years now.
IgorPsc91 said:

Penaldo new name is Kim nal do.. Lmao he trying kpop gig cause football has left behind..
he only ability now is penalties.. May be it always been like that.

Moonspeak said:
@IgorPsc91

Moonspeak said:
@IgorPsc91

We shall see ;)

Moonspeak has never seen the premier league games..
John stones and hairy headgurire are Sunday league defenders at best..

If it weren't for their skin color and passports they would be stacking selves at Tesco or frying potatoes at Mcdonalds..
Harry maguire has 5 relegations and 0 trophies at the age of 40

They also have Mason mount.... A fat hentai character is a better baller than him..

Kyle walker best right back? Lmao last year it was Trent... And walker was accused of homosexuality and spreading monkey pox...
The British media are a bunch of clowns specially Neville and piers Morgan... Extremely xenophobic..
Like Phil Thompson was literally caught saying piss off you foreign prick at the Italians when he was in the sky sports studio

No hate just stating factual informations about the English team of hooligans and clown media personals.

Mod edit: Merged posts
KayKimiiDec 9, 2022 6:58 AM

Dec 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Jan 2020
Sadly I have work so I will have to miss Argentina/Netherlands which is unfortunate but I should be able to watch Brazil vs Croatia which is very exciting

Hopefully it'll be a good game. It was only two days but I am glad the world cup is almost back lol

Dec 8, 2022 9:45 PM
Oct 2015
Argentina better not slack off. Everyone's equally intimidating. But man, France is terrifyingly good.
Dec 8, 2022 10:01 PM

Sep 2020
It's Matchday baby. Either Saka scores a hattrick or he comes back home, uninjured and ready for the premier league season. I can't have any more injuries man.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Dec 8, 2022 11:49 PM

Sep 2018
Moonspeak said:
@QPR

Soooo... the usual strat ? ;p

Yeah, it may turn the tables, but I think England is skilled enough to win without dirty play.

Also, I want to see good sport, don't you too ? ;)

Good sport from the French? Ask the Irish about that.
Kicking someone out of the game is so much harder with VAR so I doubt they will do it, maybe try to wind him up to get him off his game?
Dec 9, 2022 1:37 AM

Sep 2017
@QPR

Indeed, this is not the old style of roughball anymore, players dont want trouble ;)

Anyways, hope that we'll all enjoy today's matches, I'll cheer for the south ;p

Dec 9, 2022 6:57 AM

Jun 2021
It's the World Cup Quarter-finals today!

Croatia vs. Brazil is underway.
Netherlands vs. Argentina later.
Dec 9, 2022 7:53 AM

Jun 2019
Brazil is having a hard time against Croatia, damn.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Dec 9, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
primeiro tempo e brazil ainda nao conseguiu fazer nenhum gol
imagine se Croacia ganhar (tudo e possivel)
although the odds of Croatia actually winning is pretty low.

Dec 9, 2022 7:58 AM

Jan 2020
Croatia finished 2nd in the last world cup and was one step away from literally becoming world cup winners.

They obviously fell off a tiny bit losing players like Mandzukic and Rakitic and also just in general but they got a very good team still.

But I still think Brazil will get the result here

Dec 9, 2022 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Dunno why Richarlison becoming my favourite.
Dec 9, 2022 8:02 AM

Jan 2013
Okay, very surprised by this Croatia performance. I thought they would get battered because they had two draws in the group and a win against an inexperienced Canada team and then the penalties against Japan made me think Brazil would steam roll them.

They’re winning the midfield battle against Brazil so far. They look much more energetic but they’re probably gonna get burnt out around the 70th min
Dec 9, 2022 8:04 AM

Jan 2020
A big half needed from both teams. But I feel like the Croatians would be more happy right now than the Brazilians despite the 0-0 right now.

The second half is where it will really matter though

Dec 9, 2022 8:15 AM

Jun 2021
Klad said:
Okay, very surprised by this Croatia performance. I thought they would get battered because they had two draws in the group and a win against an inexperienced Canada team and then the penalties against Japan made me think Brazil would steam roll them.

They’re winning the midfield battle against Brazil so far. They look much more energetic but they’re probably gonna get burnt out around the 70th min

Yeah, their midfield! And their defense ain't shabby either. Plus, Livakovic is a pretty good replacement for Subasic.
Dec 9, 2022 8:26 AM

Aug 2020
Man, This referee is a damn thief!! xD

Dec 9, 2022 8:26 AM

Nov 2011
a small gust of wind
Neymar: ouch my leg! *falls to the ground* can i get a penalty kick pretty please? :(

Dec 9, 2022 8:49 AM

Jun 2021
Still nil-nil. It looks like we're going to extra time.
Pages (33) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

25 by Rhaelynne »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

21 by _Nette_ »»
30 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
1 hour ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.