Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 4, 2010 5:12 PM

Mar 2008
It's obvious that Ichigo will finish the fight, not Urahara. I wish they'd hurry the fuck up with the conclusion, as well as Ichigo's new power(s).
May 4, 2010 5:27 PM
Jun 2007
kisami said:
Avarice said:
Aizen is dead, calling it now.

doubtful. i was like yeah...nice and flashy and quick. still not the end of it. if it were it would be too lame. no its gonna drag on for a few more weeks. if not months. he still has his old powers you know. he wont just drop it just cause hes gotten powerful. especially if it seems he is being pushed to a corner.

My sarcasm still doesn't translate well on teh internetz. ;_;

Anyways, the chapter was more amusing and less of an "epic" moment even though Urahara finally made his appearance. Just how many times has Kubo used (and will use) the "lolno! IMMA RIGHT BEHIND U!" panel?
May 4, 2010 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
Whoa, Urahara owned Aizen O.O

Though next week we can expect Aizen trolling again XD
Seriously, just make Aizen rule the world already so he can become the god that he wants ~.~
This is a signature.
May 4, 2010 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
Did anyone else just randomly picture a Combo counter rising with the Kidou attacks from Urahara.

His appearance made this one of the few recent tolerable chapters in ages.

ShiraKiryuu said:
Whoa, Urahara owned Aizen O.O

Though next week we can expect Aizen trolling again XD
Seriously, just make Aizen rule the world already so he can become the god that he wants ~.~

Ya its has become mildly disgusting. It's like he has to have each member of the cast but the 3 not present face Aizen or do something near him or involved with him -

When will the troll finally end >.>
May 4, 2010 6:33 PM

Aug 2009
cabaret said:
ShibuyaRiver said:
Urahara: lol i troll u
Aizen: lol i troll u!
Urahara: nah, i troll u

Basic summary of this chapter.

And Kubo needs to figure out a way to end this arc, I mean, we barely have any people left to make grand entrances for.

There's still Uryu's papa and Yoruichi!
May 4, 2010 6:40 PM

Sep 2009
I've been waiting for Urahara to fight Aizen for ages... so far I'm not disappointed! ^_^
May 4, 2010 7:02 PM
Apr 2009
Uruhara now has my complete respect and approval. Aizen, go die you son of a $(#&! Die in the worst way possible, like what Urahara did. Best way to kill him too. Let him get his power, then kill him with it. Props to you Urahara!

May 4, 2010 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
Urahara is such a beast. but Aizen is not gonna die from that. I mean this is a shounen so Ichigo does have to be hte one to defeat him **heavy sigh**
However I do hope that Urahara does some serious damage.
But I do think that Kubo said he was gonna end this arc in June..so maybe that means aizen dies in june? i think his death will become a day remembered, like a day where people across the world just go HOLY SH*T FINALLY!
May 4, 2010 9:10 PM

Aug 2007
lol people arguing about why Aizen is so weak/Urahara strong. I really don't care as long as this arc gets over fast. But I'm sure it won't and Urahara will end up overstaying his welcome. I'm hoping not though.
May 4, 2010 9:14 PM

Jan 2010
If Aizen died right there, then Bleach shall have the worst ending ever.

But Im sure everything isl still going according to Aizen's MASTERPLAN OF DESTRUCTION
woahaha
May 4, 2010 9:54 PM

Jan 2009
Oh well.. Urahara being pretty awesome was expected, but.. Really, the chapter was too short as usual xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 4, 2010 9:56 PM

Feb 2010
Itachi-san said:
kage-bunshin said:
early release this week

no, late release.
no, its an early release, there was none last week because of golden week and usually new chapters come out on wed-fri so early no late
May 4, 2010 10:24 PM

Nov 2009
I've got a bad feeling that Aizen will still be alive. But well, if this chapter was animated, I'd love it. All the kido animation. XD
May 5, 2010 12:39 AM

Dec 2007
Well Urahara sure was badass, to bad Aizen isn't dead since he'll surely troll his way out of this one too. Besides it has to be Ichigo who has to kill him, maybe Yoruichi can get a random appearance haven't seen her around in awhile.
May 5, 2010 1:17 AM
Mar 2010
Respectful hands, unable to reach the darkness,
Shooting hands, unable to reflect the blue sky,
The road that basks in light,
The wind that ignite the embers,
Time are gather when both are together

Oh Kubo we all loved how poetic you are ;_; but I'm honestly annoyed by every single characters in Bleach becomes a poet when they are in the middle of fight.

Aizen: Think I will let you use that Hadou?
Urahara: Too late!
Aizen: I knew I shouldn't listened to the poet! D:

I also like how Ichigo and Gin stopped their fight to peek on other interesting battle going on. People complained about Madara declaring the upcoming war doesn't makes sense but at least I can see Kish still setting up the war. Bleach Winter War at the Fake Karakuka Town on the other hand....
May 5, 2010 1:34 AM

Nov 2007
lol self destructing Aizen =O, but he will probably come out of this with an injury but hardly defeat =/ which I guess I don't really mind, it's not often you get to see Urahara in action xD
May 5, 2010 2:00 AM

Aug 2007
ShibuyaRiver said:
Urahara: lol i troll u
Aizen: lol i troll u!
Urahara: nah, i troll u

Basic summary of this chapter.

Otherwise, pretty excellent strategy on Kisuke's part, shame it might not amount up to anything.

THIS?????

May 5, 2010 2:59 AM

Sep 2007
Hum ...
I thought Aizen will began to be a monster because he not control the ball ... but the ball control him.
He will die by Ichigo and Urahara and after that ... Gin will said : "Just as planned."
And became the big boss.
May 5, 2010 3:25 AM

Apr 2010
withblade85 said:

Oh Kubo we all loved how poetic you are ;_; but I'm honestly annoyed by every single characters in Bleach becomes a poet when they are in the middle of fight.

Ummm it's a spell... They have to say the incantation, especially a high ranked demon art like Hadou #91. They can only bypass the incantation if they've mastered it.

And damn Urahara is a bad ass, I can't get enough of that hat and that glare..

Doubt Aizen's dead but that really was the only strategy I could think of to defeat him, using his own reiatsu against him.
I'm starting to wonder if maybe Aizen traded his bankai for something, like maybe the use of a shikai more powerful than any bankai? there has to be some restriction there... His zanpakuto is just so damn powerful. Which brings me to my next point:
Aizen you are a dumb ass!!
You have a perfectly fine, almost god-like powerful weapon at your disposal already that isn't the Hogyoku! Are you ever going to use it? Seriously though I don't get it, I really need to stop expecting sense out of this series.
May 5, 2010 3:25 AM

Oct 2007
It's obvious Aizen is not dead. Question is why dosn't he just die already ... FFS DIE DIE DIE -.-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2010 3:50 AM

Aug 2008
i dont think aizen's dead yet. i think he is just severely injured. if not, than th hogyoku simply just taken control of the body or something.

but if urahara can injure him that badly just by using kidou, thn i wonder about his bankai. and i hope other 'missing in action' characters come out faster...
May 5, 2010 3:50 AM

Mar 2009
Cool chapter.
It made me get excited. I had no idea about how strong Urahara is. Okay i knew that he was strong but not that much. With just Kidou. O.o You're damn cool Urahara. ^^
But we all know that Aizen isn't dead. There's no way for that. Cuz i still think it's early. We havent seen a lot of bankais, or the king etc. And i think hougyouku is much more powerful than we see. Aizen is gonna come back and we see bankais. Well at least i hope so >.>

Still really good chapter. (:
May 5, 2010 4:05 AM
Mar 2010
szugioh said:
withblade85 said:

Ummm it's a spell... They have to say the incantation, especially a high ranked demon art like Hadou #91. They can only bypass the incantation if they've mastered it.

Hence the dialogue underneath it.

If he doesn't want to get spelled, he shouldn't let Urahara finished those long spell. You can always attack the person that try to put a spell on you before they completing it instead of
- wait
- listen to the poetspell
- told them you are not going to allow you to do it.

Even if Aizen was so cocky and overconfidence, the dialogue "You think I will let you use that Haido" are irrelevant and unnecessary. Just a dialogue for the sake of having a dialogue. Get what I mean?

I do agree with you about how he already got an ultimate defense technique, his Shikai, but for some reason, he prefer to take everything head on when fighting Isshin and Urahara. What gives? It'd be much better if it was explained that Urahara and Isshin aren't affected by it but so far, no explanation for it... yet.

Even Shinji Bankai/release did nothing to Aizen despite having the biggest possibility to defeat those godlike Shikai but now we are left to believe Isshin and Urahara are not affecting by it just cause. Once again, it seems like Kubo drove himself into the corner. Hate to say this but the only thing Kubo can do for consistency sake is making every of Urahara and Isshin attack are all illusion.
May 5, 2010 7:48 AM

Feb 2010
That was way awesome!!! This shows once again why Bleach is my all-time favourite series.
May 5, 2010 10:55 AM

May 2008
n_war said:
Wesker_CDA said:
Xyik said:
Since when did Aizen become so weak?????
?????????????????????????????????????????

The right question is "Since When Urahara is so Strong?"

Loved *_*

Actually, the right question might be "Is Aizen really defeated?"

This is a good chapter but it's just a set up for 403.

No way, Urahara will show his Bankai against Aizen, or he never will...
May 5, 2010 11:21 AM

Oct 2007
SZ- said:
and i hope other 'missing in action' characters come out faster...

where did the vaizards go? LOL!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2010 12:09 PM
Feb 2010
i was nearly out of my seat while i was reading this my god does this shit get good or what?_? lol i was chilling when urahara did that little attack at the end of the chap i was like starstruck literally!

May 5, 2010 2:12 PM

Aug 2009
okhura said:
I'm just going to sit and wait for Aizen to megahaxx again.
Urahara <3.

Me too x100.

May 5, 2010 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
where are you guys reading it?

edit: found it on onemanga......good chapter
suigetsu00May 5, 2010 6:29 PM
May 5, 2010 9:32 PM

May 2008
Urahara was so badass in this chapter. That's all I can say.
May 5, 2010 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
ShiroiRyu said:

He will die by Ichigo and Urahara and after that ... Gin will said : "Just as planned."
And became the big boss.
I wish *__*
May 6, 2010 3:37 AM

May 2009
The opening salvo from Urahara was pretty badass; I'm so looking forward to the rest of this battle.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
May 6, 2010 8:23 AM

Sep 2009
Gotta love how Urahara started that battle! I was half expecting him to open his robe and show his own Hogyouku and then a flashback to when he decided to make another one and master it this time. Glad it's not the case... yet.
May 6, 2010 10:51 AM

Mar 2010
Wow, the first chapter thats been quite good in while, I think. But Aizen won't be dead. Ichigo didn't kill him. And whilst Urahara is awesome, no one dies/gets critically injured/basically loses in this series, (anyone of any importance at least), until the main character says so.

But still, we can hold out hope ^_^
May 6, 2010 11:33 AM
Jan 2010
I like the way Urahara used kido but I hope thet soon we will see his bankai too.
May 6, 2010 4:07 PM

Nov 2007
Interesting end. Aizen still come back surely.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 6, 2010 6:16 PM

Feb 2008
ideally in a perfect world, aizen dies here, urahara wins, is honored as hero, gets yoruichi, and bangs her all day.
May 6, 2010 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
I hope the ending wasn't intended to be suspenseful, cuz every knows Aizen is alive. The only mystery is what type of hax power he'll use next chapter >__>

Would be funny if Kubo switches randomly to Byakuya/Kenpachi just to troll everyone.

But seriously, I'm really tired of this fight with Aizen. DEAR GOD LET THE TROLL HAX END

Urahara is a beast!
May 6, 2010 9:01 PM

Mar 2010
I lol'd while watching this stupid crap.
May 7, 2010 1:15 AM
Nov 2007
Let's just hope Urahara didn't blast Hinamori to pieces.
TyrfingMay 7, 2010 1:21 AM
May 7, 2010 1:22 AM

Jan 2007
Aizen's line was priceless lol :
"I'm now invincible."

Overall it was quite a funny chapter. btw i think this chapter had a few more surprised faces than usual :)
ZeroMay 7, 2010 3:02 AM
May 7, 2010 2:37 AM

Jul 2008
Urahara You the FUCKING MAN!!!!! =D

5/5
May 7, 2010 2:42 AM
May 2009
Come Aizen don't play around...
May 7, 2010 7:30 AM

Mar 2009
Aizen looked damn hilarious here.
May 7, 2010 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
A pretty good chapter for once. Urahara really outsmarted Aizen in this episode.
May 7, 2010 5:07 PM
Feb 2010
in the next chapter:
Aizen: Too bad, urahara, but you didn't use that spell on me... you used it on....THIS DUCK! or some other character that needs to "die" until he's miraculously healed.
Urahara: OH NOES!
*gets chopped*
Why must that happen? because otherwise, it would be like this:
Aizen: Too bad, urahara, but you didn't use that spell on me...you used it on....THIS DUCK!
*Duck assumes super-cool pose and blows up aizen in a mostly white, two page splash which takes up most of the chapter, while saying something stupid and pwnish*
Gin: Just so you know...I planned that. I did. really.

But no, aizen isn't dead.
May 7, 2010 5:48 PM

Jun 2007
Man... Kubo sure loves his screen filling explosions
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/360/18-19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/369/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/395/16-17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/396/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/402/20/

And that's only in the last arc. God knows what would happen if I went through ALL the major battles @_@
May 7, 2010 9:17 PM

Dec 2008
and so begins the battle of wits.
May 7, 2010 9:26 PM

Feb 2009
mulderman said:
Man... Kubo sure loves his screen filling explosions
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/360/18-19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/369/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/395/16-17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/396/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/402/20/

And that's only in the last arc. God knows what would happen if I went through ALL the major battles @_@

Then you'll be the one filling our screens XD
May 8, 2010 1:57 AM

May 2008
If I had gotten a penny for each time I saw Aizen stabbed, cut, spit on, blown up etc. I would be richer than Bill Gates..
Oh well... Nice performance from Urahara... see you next week Aizen
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.