Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2022 9:05 AM
Oct 2017
Nazuna reminding Kou that he will be her kin.
Oct 19, 2022 2:10 PM

Mar 2012
Think the word there (眷属) is what's been translated as "underling" in the other chapters. Guess we'll see for sure when the translation drops.

Good to see Nazuna calling Kou out at the end there. It's been wild to see his personality change so much since he went half-vamp. He's been a lot more bloodthirsty lately (pun halfway intended) and a lot more aggressive. Makes you wonder how much the change is really changing him. Totally down to see more of that but cool that others are starting to notice too.

Still on the fence about the bit talking about how Haru and Kiku had been looking for a way to become human again. Adds some good background to their characters, just hoping that the manga doesn't go with the "oh hey everyone's human now and all our problems are solved, yay!" ending when it gets there. Everyone's choices have consequences and I think going that direction would really cheapen the story.

Liked that panel at the end of Kou just feeling that heartbeat when Nazuna leaves and going "huh". Wonder if jealousy is finally making the guy realize he's getting feelings for her.

Also, all the fanservice this chapter lol.
Oct 21, 2022 6:15 AM
Feb 2022
Hopefully they don’t kiss on the date or do anything else, doubt it though.
Co1dOct 23, 2022 3:13 AM
Oct 21, 2022 10:48 AM
Oct 2020
Co1d said:
If they kiss on the date or anything like that, I will immediately be dropping this series.
I doubt that's going to happen. I also hope that wouldn't happen.
Oct 21, 2022 12:37 PM

May 2020
Co1d said:
If they kiss on the date or anything like that, I will immediately be dropping this series.
Bro chill there is no way that is going to happen they both get jealous when either any girl get near Kou or any guy get near Nazuna and even if annoying bro (Haruka) try something Kou would fuck him up again

Anyways I recently read the manga after anime and I realized not many people discuss about it weird considering how high the score is and I personally think it’s amazing series,I can’t wait for next chapter to see this “fake date”
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Oct 21, 2022 1:45 PM
Mar 2021
Susuki got big tits
Oct 21, 2022 3:58 PM

Jan 2017
The issue of being able to become human again is interesting, I am sure that this will open up a series of interesting avenues of plot for us. As before, the relationship between Kou and Nazuna put under the sentimental tension that Haru represents gives us moments that I simply a d o r e.

Come on Kotoyama, give us M O A R

Oct 21, 2022 4:51 PM

Mar 2008
So it was about finding a way for the vampire to become human again. Interesting, interesting... This explains how Kiku knew about Nazuna weakness.

Hehe... our boi got jealous. Well, it's not the first time, but this fake date can be dangerous. I think that Haruka is still hiding something. Probably Kou will be spying them along with the Ms. Detective.
We can also assume that we will get some chapters about Nazuna mother past.

Oct 22, 2022 11:12 AM
Mar 2015
Interesting the some of the vampires want to be human again
Oct 22, 2022 11:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Turning back to their human state?! Wow... And Nazuna going on a date with that new vampire xD
Oct 23, 2022 3:12 AM
Feb 2022
Mare404 said:
Co1d said:
Bro chill there is no way that is going to happen they both get jealous when either any girl get near Kou or any guy get near Nazuna and even if annoying bro (Haruka) try something Kou would fuck him up again

Anyways I recently read the manga after anime and I realized not many people discuss about it weird considering how high the score is and I personally think it’s amazing series,I can’t wait for next chapter to see this “fake date”

I doubt it’s ever going to happen, I’m just annoyed by the new character. When I was writing that reply I had a strong feeling that it wouldn’t be going in that direction but still… There was a small feeling that it might, doubt it though.
Oct 23, 2022 3:13 AM
Feb 2022
Rexnihilo said:
Co1d said:
I doubt that's going to happen. I also hope that wouldn't happen.

Same, doubt it’ll be happening.
Oct 23, 2022 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
Jeez they gotta remember that while Kou is more mature than your average teenager, he's gonna be jealous and I don't blame him! Haruka got his reasons and I understand but he's being tooo cheeky about it,.

Anyways we can agree on one thing, Nazuna does look good in a Yukata ;)

Becoming human again? Most interesting
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Oct 23, 2022 6:32 PM

Jan 2018
Kou has had a temper since turning into a half vampire. I get the feeling he is going to lash out at Haruka if/when he tries to pull something on the “date”.
Oct 24, 2022 11:56 AM

Mar 2008
Nah... Kou always had a temper, remember how Nazuna teased him while she was at the night pool with him. He walked over and took her away, although she was just talking to strange guys. On the other hand, Nazuna also doesn't like it when other vampires hang too much around her boi. So I guess we have a nice balance.

Oct 26, 2022 8:37 PM

Dec 2019
Author is just a troll with the teases, shows Kou looking back at one panel, then showing Akira half-naked on the next panel as if they were in the same bathhouse
Dec 4, 2022 1:35 PM
Apr 2019
O-or Haru-san tried becoming human by having a child with one, and that failed. So, she tried drinking the blood of her lover and died. And she had confided in Kiku about her plans?
Feb 3, 2023 3:53 PM
A Monster

May 2018
I absolutely love this manga
"Never Give Up Without A Fight" By Zuko
Apr 20, 2023 4:57 AM

Feb 2018
bath scene together with another boy... okay ima gonna out

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 182 Discussion

japieer - Aug 15, 2023

16 by RayFantasian »»
Apr 26, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Jan 21

89 by RayFantasian »»
Apr 26, 4:22 AM

» chapter count not showing

oogaboogascary - Jan 25

5 by YosuXD »»
Mar 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 197 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 26, 2023

19 by RioFS »»
Feb 19, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 129 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 30, 2022

7 by Syureria »»
Jan 29, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.