Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 9, 2022 12:35 PM

Dec 2016
Almost 31 years old.
I’ll watch everything if it seems interesting.
Started with BL, Sports, Music, Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural.
My favourites now are: Iyashikei, Slice of Life, Comedy.
Oct 10, 2022 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
Hey, I see it's that time of the day, so I'm coming out too. 32, When I was 10 I fell in love with NGE, when I came back it was for NGE. I'd say the only thing that changed is that I don't find DBZ "super cool" anymore.
Oct 10, 2022 5:42 AM
Jan 2016
Turning 26 in about a week...
When I was younger, I had just a few shows-- mostly action/adventure types with a few popular shoujos like Ouran and Fruits Basket that I rewatched over and over.
I've definitely made an effort to start watching a little of everything as I've gotten older. For example, I used to really dislike the Slice of Life genre as a whole, but now I've found quite a few I enjoy, so it feels like a worthwhile effort.
Oct 10, 2022 7:35 AM

Feb 2018
40 here. MACROSS/ROBOTECH was my Anime Gateway back in 1995/1996.

unlike much/most of my generation of Western OTAKU, i actually DID NOT in fact run screaming in the opposite direction
when the Moe' age hit the U.S. around the early/mid-2000's. indeed, quite to the contrary, i embraced it.

to this day, there stands ample room within my Weeb heart, for both the Old Anime Gods, as well as the New;

Oct 10, 2022 8:18 AM

Oct 2021
33 here, recently I'm only watching old stuff with a few exceptions (Overlord, Spy x Family).

Currently watching Yoroiden Samurai Troopers and Cyborg 009 (1979).
Oct 10, 2022 8:26 AM

Jun 2014
I'm 34, and I started watching anime in 1992. Because of this, most of the anime I grew up watching is from the 80s and 90s.

I used to be against watching modern anime, but I've since learned to give some new titles a chance. I started watching "My Hero Academia" a while back, which was something that I never thought I'd ever watch, because I'm not really into battle shounen, but someone gave me a bunch of t-shirts, many of them MHA t-shirts, so I thought to myself, "Maybe I'll give this show a try." I'll be watching the 6th season once the first dubbed episode comes out next weekend.

Oct 10, 2022 8:28 AM

Jan 2010
Hello, just turned 35 in July. If you looked at my profile, that is the anime I've been watching since 2006 (when I became an active anime fan). I don't watch seasonal because my taste in anime differ from majority of you on MAL (as far as I know).
Nov 6, 2022 1:10 AM

Jan 2020
I'm 29 (damn I'm getting old).. I don't have as much time as I used to, to watch anime. Furthermore, I watch nearly everything, however, I'm not a big fan of horror and gore, although sometimes I'll still watch it. My favorite genre are probably psychological, fantasy, mystery, thriller, comedy... I can also really like romance if it's targeted towards an older audience.
Nov 6, 2022 1:23 AM

Jul 2021
Chisuku said:
I'm 29 (damn I'm getting old)

I will be twenty in just 12 days and I'm already feeling old and afraid of all the responsibilities that I have to take as an adult :(
Nov 6, 2022 1:27 AM

Jan 2020
BLACKANGER said:
Chisuku said:
I'm 29 (damn I'm getting old)

I will be twenty in just 12 days and I'm already feeling old and afraid of all the responsibilities that I have to take as an adult :(

yeah getting older sucks honestly. but you'll learn with time how to take care of yourself and others.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Catalano - Apr 25

158 by Dumb »»
2 minutes ago

» Favorite anime vs best anime

Kenzolo-folk - 3 hours ago

19 by Ratris_Decision »»
5 minutes ago

» When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Rinrinka - Mar 27

27 by TRC_Randy »»
11 minutes ago

» What are some shows that are commonly credited to change someone's life?

APolygons2 - 8 hours ago

26 by SafeEntity »»
12 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

81 by SafeEntity »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.