Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2022 3:25 AM

Jul 2017
At the end of the long game, Matsuda won it all for Yokohama Minato in the team event, but faces an extreme heat stroke to the point of unconsciousness. A good thing that he's brought to a nearby hospital for recovery, and as much as he misses out on some good food, time with his dad and some porridge will suffice before making back and causing a scene.

The upbringing of the Mizushima family that aside from busy parents, is just Rika and Ryo, and she essentially paved the way for him into badminton, though that's not without issues.

The Inter-High is left with the individual singles and doubles games, and while the doubles are clear with the Higashiyama twins (that didn't go well with Saitama Futaba's Date and Takeda for their win that both Yusa and Yokokawa shut them down), it's the singles event that's rushing its paces to reach the inter-school finale, and Rika putting her feelings on hold for the longest time, finally being pushed to see their eventual match.

Say what they want about their future aspirations, but it's part Rika's emotional manipulation, part personal vendetta on reaching goals. But of course, getting Yusa with Rika isn't a far-fetched thought, so yeah the cringe finally sets that she'll bet on her own brother to win over Yusa.

The end goal: the inter-school singles finals between Yusa and Mizushima. What an "epic" journey of proportions.

1 more episode to go, and this'll all end and be instantly forgotten.
Sep 17, 2022 4:09 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like Love All Play is underappreciated in international level, it's regularly in the top 10 of anime TV rating in Japan, and considering that it has to compete with big name long-running anime like one piece, pokemon, precure, etc. it's already a big achievement. (source)

Now let's talk about this episode, I'm glad that Matsuda is ok, but his story ends here, just as the twin. Interesting that Ryou's sister used to come to watch Yusa play, but was told by graduated lion senpai not to come anymore due to her manipulative behavior (I'm wondering if lion senpai and ryou's sister go to the same university?)

At first I'm worried that Yusa might set her just as one of his goal, turns out he's really serious about her and already think several steps ahead if they're really dating for real, even though Yusa's not sure what's so great about Ryou's sister LOL.

The next episode is the moment of the truth, whatever the result, if Yusa and Ryou really becomes brother-in-law, then the match will be their family legacy for generations in the future. Imagine Yusa/Rika's children brag to their friends "do you know my father play with my uncle in the final of interhigh match?" I usually don't do a heterosexual ship, but this situation is quite fun to think about.

Too bad there's still no beach scene that usually a mandatory if the episode take place in Okinawa. I want to see the whole team in swim suit but the chance is almost zero because I only get one episode left...
Sep 17, 2022 6:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kekw Ryo sister really such an interesting character. She just fly to Okinawa by herself in order to fulfill her curiousity supporting those both. Though, that last bit of her interaction undoubtedly kinda cringe honestly, but in a good way cd.

Alright, time for the finale. Ryo versus Yusa. I predict Yusa still won, cause I really wanna see him dating Ryo sister, really.

That's it all, and love all play is just unexpectedly become an interesting watch again when reaching the end. I grateful for that!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 17, 2022 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
The scene where the two talk and sister barge in at night got me good laugh.

Also happy b-day, Kotobuki-san (voice of the sister).
tsubasaloverSep 17, 2022 11:36 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2022 10:36 AM

May 2021
"What's so great about my sister?" Oof, burnt his sister bad.

Sep 17, 2022 6:00 PM

Oct 2008
oh hey! a nice set-up for the final ep of this show! Mizushima versus Yusa!!! gonna be next!
5/5.

Sep 17, 2022 6:32 PM

Apr 2013
Ahhhh, I just to see if Yusa and Rika will end up together.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Sep 18, 2022 4:30 AM

Sep 2015
KANLen09 said:

1 more episode to go, and this'll all end and be instantly forgotten.

This. XD XD.

With each passing episode, I just can help but think about the wasted potential in this show. It could have been so much better.
Sep 21, 2022 1:35 PM
Dec 2021

Mejoraron la animación en estos ultimos capitulos o que?
Por fin llegamos a donde ya sabíamos, el dichoso enfrentamiento del prota vs Yusa que nos mostraron al iniciar el anime. A ver que pasa...

Escribe @ES_CAY
Sep 21, 2022 8:23 PM

Feb 2019
I think Rika is not really seeing Yusa as boyfriend-material. I think he was more another little brother with talent that she could cheer and egg on from the sidelines because she wants him to succeed. Either way, that hotel scene was hilarious the moment Rika made her presence known to those two lol
Oct 7, 2022 8:56 PM

Feb 2021
The fire in their heart is already on top in this final match :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 25, 2022 9:56 AM

Dec 2021
Eih it felt kinda cliché.....
Feb 15, 2023 3:44 PM
Aug 2017
One and only time I've identified with Mizushima in any way throughout this show... and it's him asking Yusa what the heck he sees in his sister.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 30, 2022

11 by baahsu »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 23, 2022

9 by baahsu »»
Apr 11, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

15 by baahsu »»
Apr 11, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

11 by Patovec »»
May 3, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2022

31 by CG »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:17 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.