Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Orient
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2022 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
About damn time we finally know the truth regarding Shiro and his abilities.

Looks like the story still continue with Musashi and his group on a mission to take down Yataro Inuda. Episode felt kinda strange in some sense but I do kinda like the story pacing.
Aug 29, 2022 10:12 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Naotora is now fighting Inukai. Inukai summons a large pool of lava from the volcano into an enclosed space but Naotora solidifies it with water.
Blue sword users are similar to kishin it seems. And once you become proficient enough, Naotora says you can become most like one!
And he even has a power he has hidden from his teammates because it is too dangerous...
He cut Inukai without him even noticing!
He didn't deal the fatal blow to him but broke his kitetsu blade.
But Naotora won't be able to use sword ki for a while as a side effect.
Michiru seems to almost remember about Musashi and her previous memories but she just can't do so fully.
I hate all the Shimatsu only fighting for fame. I hope that one day Musashi uses the obsidian goddesses power and murders them all.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 29, 2022 10:21 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 29, 2022 10:16 AM
Sep 2015
We only meet two of the five great generals so far right? I'm wondering if we'll meet more within this season.

Musashi role seems to be quite small in this arc, and I almost forget about Kojiro. But the one that suffered from role cut the most is Tsugumi, even if she disappear right now no one would care.
Aug 29, 2022 10:44 AM

Jul 2017
The blue-bladed Bushi Naotora Takeda vs. the white-bladed Shiro Inukai: the worst vs. the best.

The true scale of Shiro's attack range is fearsome to even think about, but Takeda's teachings to his followers of the same strength, is admirable as well for miracles of courage coming from one of the 5 Great Generals. But this ain't enough to defeat Shiro, and Takeda has a trump card in his hand: the rip-off technique that he has prepared since the day when he witnessed the death of his comrades, the use case on defeating Shiro's Kitetsu Blade.

Only one enemy left, and all forces mobilize to rid of all Kishin as much as possible. And there's Michiru awaiting her father's instructions to continue being a tool for his gain. While both the Shimazu and Amako Bands find themselves still in loggerheads, it's Musashi whom has a clear head who's ready to fight against Michiru's father, whom has gone overly strong thanks to his countless daughters' powers.

A behemoth of a Kishin vs. mere Bushi, how would Musashi and Co. counter this?
Aug 29, 2022 12:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh his "ultimate" form looks pretty weird, and even if it was a 100 vs 1 I doubt they would defeat him easily with that look xD
Aug 29, 2022 1:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Naotora Takeda beat Shiro Inukai the sword collector, but it came with a cost of not being able to use blade energy anymore. All is left is to take out Michiru's father who has become one with the Kishin. The more I keep watching this, the more I forget that Musashi, Kojiro, and Tsugumi are the main characters. Were eight episodes in and they haven't done anything in this arc, but that's what happens when you have too many characters.
Aug 29, 2022 3:06 PM
Nov 2021
That old guy reminds me of N+R protagonist
Aug 29, 2022 7:31 PM

Jun 2021
Good episode. It's time for Musashi to take the next step.
Aug 30, 2022 1:21 AM
Dec 2021
welp it's the boss battle finally
Aug 30, 2022 5:03 AM

Jul 2021
Well I'm just happy Naotora defeated the cocky Inukai with a cool one shot move. Bro was creating a rasengan using water and fire. Pretty OP though, able to control elements.

It's good to see Michiru's memories haven't been completely wiped out so she might be able to recall everything if she sees Mushashi and talks to him. But the question is, is she even alive? Did the ugly bastard now converted into an even uglier Kishin sacrifice Michiru too?

I just don't understand how he got so many daughters, does he make them from stones? Why are there no sons?

Mushashi's righteous good-kind-guy speech was lame. It worked in his favour though so all good.

Only 4 episodes left.

Rem4lifexD said:
I hope that one day Musashi uses the obsidian goddesses power and murders them all.

Looking forward to the next episode!
lmao

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 30, 2022 8:32 AM
Sep 2021
It was actually cool, hopefully redhead will use his Powers soon.
Aug 31, 2022 8:43 AM

Oct 2008
as for Takeda Naotora its a basic principle that you don't tell anyone the trump card you have! even if that trump card would only make it draw...but you still can't tell...maybe it would subdue Inukai for a moment ...but that's it...
4/5.

Sep 2, 2022 3:58 AM
Feb 2022
if character development was faster then 5 star, but the main character development is just so slow.
Sep 2, 2022 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
جميلة للغاية والقصة رائعة بالرغم من ردائة التحريك والرسوم
Sep 2, 2022 7:38 PM
Mar 2022
my mc is a side character: the anime
Sep 3, 2022 9:23 AM
Feb 2016
Takeda Naotora is what made this episode awesome. Also got to see a glimpse of what happened in his past to his brothers as well as the person who has a white blade ring. He thinks it is Shiro as he was also revealed to have a white blade ring. Could it actually be him as Takeda thinks or another person who also has a white blade ring?
Sep 4, 2022 4:00 AM
Sep 2021
It was a nice episode, shiro was defeated by Naotara the captain of the Takeda band. But a new problem arises in the form of yataro inuda.

I give this episode 7/10.
Jun 9, 2023 7:27 PM
May 2023
Interesante capitulo...el capitan de los takedas mostrando que el azul no es color debil y musashi con los demas que no son inutiles.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

43 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

21 by ionelHeredia »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

17 by ionelHeredia »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:14 AM

Poll: » Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

11 by ionelHeredia »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

15 by ionelHeredia »»
Jun 9, 2023 6:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.