Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2022 8:53 PM

Oct 2015
Nooooooooo. I expected more since we waited for too damn long lmao
Aug 28, 2022 9:14 PM

Dec 2009
That was adorable, haha.
I won't mind seeing Shinichi continue to faint over Hana's cuteness.
Aug 28, 2022 10:35 PM

Mar 2015
he still can't hold it!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 29, 2022 12:21 AM

Oct 2017
Finger licking too stimulating for him, weakling.
Aug 29, 2022 1:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He can't resist to Uzaki's cuteness xD
Aug 29, 2022 1:41 AM

Feb 2020
It was nice, but I don't know for how long they plan to keep beating that dead horse. Just end this manga already...

Not that it is bad or anything, but how long do they think they can keep milking that story!?
Aug 29, 2022 6:23 AM

Feb 2009
She is killing him with cuteness!!
Sep 6, 2022 10:48 PM

Jun 2022
can't wait for the kissing part in future

Nov 18, 2022 11:30 PM
Apr 2020
Alex796 said:
It was nice, but I don't know for how long they plan to keep beating that dead horse. Just end this manga already...

Not that it is bad or anything, but how long do they think they can keep milking that story!?

i mean they already have come way further then some contemporary similar mangas like dress up or nagatoro, they are a couple now we get to enjoy fluff between them plus all the tame the dragon jokes about our boy were really funny
Nov 19, 2022 1:50 AM

Feb 2020
BeowulfTheFoldin said:
Alex796 said:

i mean they already have come way further then some contemporary similar mangas like dress up or nagatoro, they are a couple now we get to enjoy fluff between them plus all the tame the dragon jokes about our boy were really funny
Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san and Sono Bisque are on a whole different league. They are far superior to Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai. And I'm not even a fan of Sono Bisque at all. I think it's a story for simps. So, I'm not biased here. Uzaki is truly just literarily inferior.

By dragging this on, I just feel unenthusiastic each time a new chapter comes out. At least KanoKari still has things to wait for. With Uzaki, we have nothing except for maybe their first kiss or first bedtime fun.
Nov 19, 2022 4:58 AM
Apr 2020
Alex796 said:
BeowulfTheFoldin said:

Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san and Sono Bisque are on a whole different league. They are far superior to Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai. And I'm not even a fan of Sono Bisque at all. I think it's a story for simps. So, I'm not biased here. Uzaki is truly just literarily inferior.

By dragging this on, I just feel unenthusiastic each time a new chapter comes out. At least KanoKari still has things to wait for. With Uzaki, we have nothing except for maybe their first kiss or first bedtime fun.
i kinda disagree about that but either way its a slice of life so bei g succinct isn't ever going to be its goal as the journey is far more key then the destination
Nov 19, 2022 9:17 AM

Feb 2020
BeowulfTheFoldin said:
i kinda disagree about that but either way its a slice of life so bei g succinct isn't ever going to be its goal as the journey is far more key then the destination
I don't dispute your take on the importance of the journey. But Uzaki-chan started strong and became boring and stale over time. Get my point? The beginning phase of the story was much better than what we have now.
Nov 19, 2022 9:49 AM
Apr 2020
Alex796 said:
BeowulfTheFoldin said:
I don't dispute your take on the importance of the journey. But Uzaki-chan started strong and became boring and stale over time. Get my point? The beginning phase of the story was much better than what we have now.

i dunno man the chapters with the brother and dad being intimidated by sakarais dick had me weak and alot of the chapters have been really fun.
Dec 20, 2022 8:15 AM

May 2020
Yes he'll keep his composure... right? RIGHT?? I mean plenty of people advised him, so there's no way he'd repeat the same proceedings like he did back when he confessed..... well NO.

Though it was fun nonetheless.
Jul 31, 2023 9:49 PM
Nov 2022
Esta completamente destruido, ha muerto de felicidad, yo tambien lo hago cuando mi pareja es agradable.

It is completely destroyed, it has died of happiness, I also do it when my partner is nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 110 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 19

5 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 23, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 109 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 5

3 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 9, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 108 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Mar 15

6 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 107 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 1

8 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 70 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Aug 5, 2021

6 by Elijah0121 »»
Mar 26, 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.