Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2022 6:50 PM

Jul 2011
Kokone's mother is insanely beautiful.
Oh dear. This episode was just depressing.
All the relation between Kokone and her parents that isn't bad, but just sad.
And damn I already hate with all my heart Kokone's aunt. B word thousand times.
Aug 13, 2022 11:17 PM

Jun 2021
Kokone's aunty needs her ass beat.
Aug 14, 2022 7:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously she would get parental issue by staying without them too much at such a young age, at least things clicked between them in the end, that was somewhat heartwarming even though they already left again
Aug 14, 2022 10:09 AM
Mar 2021
i really liked this episode! i was really excited to see kokone’s past and this episode was great development for her. it seems she thought she was a burden which is why she kept to herself :( but im a sucker for parents realizing their mistakes and trying to make it up to their kids. (totally doesnt say anything about my life)
Aug 14, 2022 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
Kokone's mom: "I've never seen Kokone smile like that"
Yui's mom: "bruh"
That was was super sad, like Yui's mom couldn't even hide it and it turns out the one who ruined Kokone and her parents relationship was her aunt.
Aug 16, 2022 12:40 PM
Dec 2015
Kokone's aunt HAS to be Secretoru
Sep 24, 2022 7:00 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Lol wtf if you take me to a doughnut store-- I'm already in the store looking at what to get and stuff getting me all hyped up, and then suddenly my low-tier aunt comes and tells me not to make trouble by just wanting a damn doughnut then I would start acting estranged too. Especially if I didn't do anything wrong. I'd be so pissed. They're doughnut holes like bare minimum friggen sweets. Have your own damn kid you doughnut hole blocker. Dang. But like also why not be like, "Well, I'll allow my child to have doughnut holes this time, but I'll keep what you said in mind so screw off". They're DOUGHNUT HOLES for Christ's sake!! I don't know how much they are in Japan, but in the US they pretty much give them away for free if you buy like one doughnut and the shopkeeper likes you. It's like the least selfish sweet you can possibly ask for. If someone asked to get doughnut holes-- or really doughnuts in general since those are pretty cheap on their own-- I'd honestly ask them to think of something better and more fancy. Not that there's anything wrong with doughnuts (heck, I'm craving some after this episode), they're just really cheap in price! It just floors me that anyone would even say that a child might be selfish for wanting doughnuts. jfc

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 3, 2022 8:29 AM
Oct 2019
Wow, the whole family was traumatized with the "doughnut hole incident". Kokone having trouble socializing makes a lot more sense now. What's up with her aunt?!
Mar 7, 12:40 AM

Dec 2022
it's not selfish to tell others about the things you like that's right that's why i put precures on my favorites list

More topics from this board

Poll: » Delicious Party♡Precure Episode 45 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 28, 2023

21 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 15, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Delicious Party♡Precure Episode 44 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 21, 2023

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 15, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Delicious Party♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 14, 2023

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 15, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Delicious Party♡Precure Episode 42 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 7, 2023

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 14, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Delicious Party♡Precure Episode 41 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 24, 2022

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 14, 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.