Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 14, 2022 12:32 PM
Mar 2021
AishaBi said:
kriissyy12 said:
The writing is getting worse and worse......

2 bad episodes back to back, the ending not looking good.
finally someone who makes sense.

I wouldn't expect to see people accept criticism of the show even if it does a Wonder Egg Priority, the fans of this show are pretty rabid. Put a tweet out saying I wasn't enjoying the recent episodes and woke up to 25 notifications of pissed off people.
Aug 14, 2022 12:44 PM

Apr 2018
GAH DAMN, which I was Takina right there. Anyway, this feels more like a SoL with some depressing elements. Another tower attack will be happening.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 14, 2022 12:56 PM
Jul 2022
I can't wait for the next episode

Hopefully no one dies, cause I really like all of them
Aug 14, 2022 3:08 PM
Mar 2011
Ahh, classic "Engrish" keyboard. "QWELTY" layout perhaps?
Aug 14, 2022 3:10 PM
May 2017
A little bit of surprise gay that's not played for a joke, nice.
Aug 14, 2022 3:44 PM
Oct 2019
Just another excited and awesome episode as always, I always look forward for this anime every week.
Aug 14, 2022 4:06 PM

Mar 2008
Loving the show, looking forward to see where this goes.
Aug 14, 2022 4:25 PM

Jul 2022
i feel (hope) some shoot is bouta go down in the next episode and we, the viewers, are gonna be shocked. honestly, thats what i hope so, otherwise the show story seems a bit based around, well, nothing, some hollow premise, you know. it's giving misused potential + i want MORE of the side characters, they seem too flat as of now, except the walnut girlie i like her. And i like majimas vibe + robota is kinda funny kinda worth pity. all in all, i need some CLIMACTIC SHII
Aug 14, 2022 4:27 PM

Jul 2022
JoshsoJB said:

wait this slipped my mind totally, are those two guys gay or is it (yet another) queerbait?
Aug 14, 2022 9:48 PM

Nov 2009
scorpioniclibra said:
JoshsoJB said:

wait this slipped my mind totally, are those two guys gay or is it (yet another) queerbait?

Look like it's real.

Anime in general doesn't have problem making side characters to be real LGBTQ

Aug 14, 2022 10:41 PM

Feb 2011
Aesethyr said:
This anime is getting dumber and dumber. Oh gosh, first the bullet dodging, the bazooka explosion, now the bunch of goons talked as toy guns and then the woke relationship between Mika & Shinji. All the illogical things kept piling up. One more and I am dropping this anime.
Bye ;)

For me a good Episode with many Informations.
Aug 15, 2022 2:16 AM
Nov 2020
Aesethyr said:
This anime is getting dumber and dumber. Oh gosh, first the bullet dodging, the bazooka explosion, now the bunch of goons talked as toy guns and then the woke relationship between Mika & Shinji. All the illogical things kept piling up. One more and I am dropping this anime.
Me: see someone complaining about an anime being woke

*Stops reading*
Aug 15, 2022 2:43 AM
Nov 2020
honestly I'm worried about Chisato but I think Mika is more likely to die. he is a black gay mentor. I don't like his odds of survival. but hey maybe Lycoris Recoil will be one of those rare girls with guns shows that fully accepts it's queerness. It would really suck if Mika was the only one confirmed queer and the only one who dies. I've been burned too many times in the past. so I don't have much hope.
Aug 15, 2022 3:23 AM
May 2020
lack of action in this episode but it still never fails to deliver. i love how we got to see a different side of chisato in this episode because we have always seen her as this happy go lucky, quirky girl. I just am dying to know the connection between the alan corp and chisato as well as majima.JUST WHAT EXACTLY IS THEIR MISSION? I am looking forward to the next episode, cannot wait for the weekend!!!
Aug 15, 2022 3:33 AM

Oct 2007
when lycoris enter the cafe. the loli get scared and pretend to be a member of the DA. lol

Chisato finally find the man she's looking for and thank him. It looks like Yoshi was about to say some more things, but Mitsuki and Kurumi barged in so he leave.

Mika is a good person. But he's scary when angered.. I thought he was gonna shoot Yoshi right there.

looking forward to next week.
Aug 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Mar 2016
TovarishTony said:
My theory is that someone intended the Lycoris to be killing machines, something like super soldiers but still keep much of their human traits and emotions. Makes me curious how the Lycoris train themselves like how the hell is Takina being able to handle the PKM like a boss at the very beginning.

Agreed, training how to handle a gun is different than training someone how to kill with a gun and feel no guilt over it.
----
Stuffs on this episode
Aug 15, 2022 4:54 AM
May 2015
gay

thinking about dropping
Aug 15, 2022 4:54 AM

Oct 2016
We got yuri, now we got yaoi, Majima will be happy, because we have balance over here.

Great episode! We still got our usual fun antics, but we also got some more interesting information. So Majima might not just be a probable LilyBell, but he's also an Alan kid, honestly liking Majima more and more as an antagonist, plus he got a sick ass theme. We still got a lot more information we haven't got yet, especially about LilyBells and the Alan Institute, but I can't wait to find out.

Takina's growth is really just a delight to see. Takina in a suit and Chisato in a dress, bless. Kurumi's cheeky responses are hilarious lmao.

Chisato's not wearing the pendant anymore, I wonder how this is gonna affect her motivations moving forward, since finding the person that gave it to her was her main goal.
Aug 15, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2019
UltrqInstinct said:
Aesethyr said:

*Stops reading*

Honestly, that's how I am when I see someone complaining about gun/missile/explosive/general combat physics in an anime (and really, any art/entertainment, including cartoons and live action films and television series).

Even some WWII battlefield epic isn't actually accurate in the way people mistakenly think it is. I just don't care. I care about what the point of what the story is trying to tell and convey is; the ideas and emotions behind it. Not the meaningless technical minutiae. If anime and any TV series or film were constrained by the boundaries of our world they'd be as annoying and frustrating to watch and deal with as our own world. Watching people clean their weapons, sit on the computer, go to bed and the bathroom for 90% of the running time.
WatchTillTandavaAug 15, 2022 8:14 AM
Aug 15, 2022 7:38 AM
Mar 2019
Both Mika and Yoshi look fine as fuck, good for them to be getting some.

Aug 15, 2022 8:45 AM
Nov 2020
WatchTillTandava said:
UltrqInstinct said:

*Stops reading*

Honestly, that's how I am when I see someone complaining about gun/missile/explosive/general combat physics in an anime (and really, any art/entertainment, including cartoons and live action films and television series).

Even some WWII battlefield epic isn't actually accurate in the way people mistakenly think it is. I just don't care. I care about what the point of what the story is trying to tell and convey is; the ideas and emotions behind it. Not the meaningless technical minutiae. If anime and any TV series or film were constrained by the boundaries of our world they'd be as annoying and frustrating to watch and deal with as our own world. Watching people clean their weapons, sit on the computer, go to bed and the bathroom for 90% of the running time.

^^ this

The show already made it clear early on that a bunch of stuff in it is unrealistic but it's just an anime, so people needa stop having expectations of the show being realistic. Many shows tend to bend the rules when it comes to stuff like this and the main appeal of the show isn't just the action after all
Aug 15, 2022 10:19 AM

Nov 2017
Chiasto in a dress and Takina in a suit!~

This episode felt heavier than the previous episode (and that one was action-packed!) And the plot thickens! Which does make me curious what future episodes will hold regarding Chisato learning more about her past
Aug 15, 2022 12:44 PM
May 2017
UltrqInstinct said:
Aesethyr said:

*Stops reading*

*Gay person exists*

"woke"
Aug 15, 2022 12:46 PM
Jun 2021
All and all this episode was awsome + funny as always. Some new q have appeard. Like why does the terorist have an owl 2 annd he said thet he to has a mission. Like waaaa!!
Aug 15, 2022 12:49 PM
Oct 2021
WatchTillTandava said:
UltrqInstinct said:

*Stops reading*

Setting up rules and following them is what keeps the story believeable and helps to make everything more meaningful. These rules can be the same as our world or they can be completely different, what matters is that the anime/TV show/film be consistent with the rules it sets. As far as Lycoris Recoil goes, it introduced some exraordinary things that the main character can do, but not much else that would change gunfights. Aside from that the guns don't have anything special about them, and you'd expect them to work the way we know them to work. And these things aren't just " meaningless technical minutiae", they are not disconnected from the story, they are a part of it.

Right now, the story tells you that a guy got blasted by an exploding car, but he survived. Assuming the anime doesn't give a good explanation of how he survived in the remaining episodes, would you be ok with that? or would that be "explosive combat physics" that you don't care about? wouldn't that be part of the story?

It's fine if you reconize something as a problem, but ignore it or not let it bother you because you're interested in something else that the show has. But saying that it isn't a problem at all, or that people who criticise these aspects are "complaining", or saying that more realism = showing every moment of a character's life (how tf did you reach that conclusion?) isn't.
There are many many great stories that are contained within the boundries of our world, idk why you say that that automatically means a bad story. You're just excusing laziness in following these boundries.
Aug 15, 2022 1:04 PM
May 2022
It's amaizing Chisato love
Aug 15, 2022 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
Okay episode with a few things unravel but there is still some many things still not clear
Aug 15, 2022 6:59 PM

Jan 2022
Well I'm getting nervous hahaha I didn't like the mood of the conversation with Yoshi. Also they never explicitly said Mika was gay??? The girls just assumed he was because they met up at a bar. But the text said they wanted to talk about Chisato so idk why everyone is assuming he's gay (which is completely fine if he is)
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 15, 2022 8:40 PM
Nov 2020
cooldogmom said:
Well I'm getting nervous hahaha I didn't like the mood of the conversation with Yoshi. Also they never explicitly said Mika was gay??? The girls just assumed he was because they met up at a bar. But the text said they wanted to talk about Chisato so idk why everyone is assuming he's gay (which is completely fine if he is)

They didn't explicitly state that he's gay, but from the conversation the four girls had at cafe LycoReco and when Shinji showed up made it pretty clear that both Mizuki and Chisato already knew Mika is gay and the reason why Takina and Kurumi didn't know is cuz they joined the cafe much later on. I'd suggest rewatching those scenes and focusing on the dialogue then maybe you'd see it. It's about reading between the lines
Aug 15, 2022 11:04 PM

Jan 2021
This episode gave me the feeling that either Takina or Chisato will die by the end of the season. I'm hoping it's neither because I love both of them.

The classy wear was quite nice.

Aug 16, 2022 12:52 AM

Jun 2019
Secret333 said:
Setting up rules and following them is what keeps the story believeable and helps to make everything more meaningful. These rules can be the same as our world or they can be completely different, what matters is that the anime/TV show/film be consistent with the rules it sets. As far as Lycoris Recoil goes, it introduced some exraordinary things that the main character can do, but not much else that would change gunfights. Aside from that the guns don't have anything special about them, and you'd expect them to work the way we know them to work. And these things aren't just " meaningless technical minutiae", they are not disconnected from the story, they are a part of it.

Right now, the story tells you that a guy got blasted by an exploding car, but he survived. Assuming the anime doesn't give a good explanation of how he survived in the remaining episodes, would you be ok with that? or would that be "explosive combat physics" that you don't care about? wouldn't that be part of the story?

It's fine if you reconize something as a problem, but ignore it or not let it bother you because you're interested in something else that the show has. But saying that it isn't a problem at all, or that people who criticise these aspects are "complaining", or saying that more realism = showing every moment of a character's life (how tf did you reach that conclusion?) isn't.
There are many many great stories that are contained within the boundries of our world, idk why you say that that automatically means a bad story. You're just excusing laziness in following these boundries.

Firstly, I'd like to clarify the issue regarding "complaining" and my use of the word. When I said "complaining", I don't mean to imply that these people aren't entitled to their viewpoint on the series, that they shouldn't voice it, or that the existence in and of itself of complaints is inherently a negative thing. Another term for complaining in this context would just be "criticizing", "criticism", or "critique". I've often complained about many aspects of many different series, including some I otherwise hold in high regard and even rate highly or very highly. Some agree with the nature of my complaints in theory, but do not want, look for, or value the same things from a series, so do not find that the issue in question presents a problem for them. And vice versa. Other times, there is disagreement over the legitimacy of the nature of the complaint to begin with on its face.

In the case of the gun/explosives/general weaponry and combat physics issue, it's more the latter for me. Even most of my top favorite, 10/10-tier series have one or a few issues I would and have criticized. So I do consider them problems, but appreciate the series because of the overwhelming number of positive attributes to far outweigh those problems. Those same series are criticized by others and in many instances, what the people in question are criticizing are things I not only don't find to be problems, but quite the opposite - actually actively desirable traits (such as a series being slower-paced or having a high episode count, and so on).

On the gun subject, I don't like or love these series in spite of the problem. It's just something completely neutral and inoffensive to me, which at a fundamental conceptual level I don't agree with or recognize as constituting a problem. It's just something I quite literally couldn't care less about and affects my level of intellectual and/or emotional investment in this or any other hypothetical given series and overall enjoyment and experience in no way.

I could reiterate the sticking point about people valuing different things from their anime series, but to actually expand on and flesh that out with a little more detail, I think it comes down to radically differently set of expectations from the get-go. I've only been in the anime-verse for a relatively short period of time compared to some of this forum's userbase (approaching six years now), but I've been watching TV series and cinema all my life and I don't think since early childhood have I ever harbored an expectation or desire for anything I was watching or about to watch to have a 1:1 portrayal rooted in fidelity of the impact of combat from an angles, distance, and wound healing perspective (time required for injuries inflicted to reasonably recover), of the likelihood or not of certain events occurring in sequence to certain characters in a certain time and place which is obviously always a narrative device on a stage which exists for you (Why did the protagonists of X show arrive at this street corner five seconds right before Y happened when it's extremely improbable statistically and why do similar things happen 100 or a thousand times in the course of the series?), and so many other scenarios. Because I understood even back then, intuitively and instinctually on some level, that the literal and the obsession over the literal doesn't matter.

Everything happening to convey the story it is meant to convey is, in effect, a symbolic representation, an exaggeration, an idealized staging of specific things happening in a specific way to specific people/entities in a specific place and what actually counts in the end is the poignancy, vigor, and ultimate worth of the ideas and emotional sentiments it succeeded or not to impart to me, the viewer. That matters infinitely more to me than going over it like grading a standardized test and making sure all the letter i's were dotted and t's were crossed.

Why does an unloaded magazine drop 15 faceless, no name extra background characters and leave the main character unscathed? Why does the main character, and for that matter, every other character, only die or survive or be minorly wounded or majorly wounded when and as the plot demands each and every time? Plenty of works in media have these same features; virtually everything that involves guns and other weaponry and any form of combat does. You say that no rules or lore was communicated to suggest that anything was different about the nature of the guns and gunplay themselves in this world, and that's true, but neither is any war epic where the protagonist always lives until if/when the moment arrives when they're meant not to, and yet uncountable nobodies are blown up in every direction around them like confetti. No lore or mitigating factor was laid out to explain away or justify any other convenience in the story either, but for some reason people only love to selectively focus on the guns and fighting scenes element of it at all (not at all new or exclusively applied to Lycoris Recoil by any means - this is something which has been a trend of what people gripe about since forever across all mediums and I've never agreed with the complaint's nature at its core; this is just one of the few times I have the energy to write extensively in opposition to it and why it has never sat right with me.)

Now, certain people, to feel either intellectually challenged or emotionally invested and satisfied, or both, depending on the series, require that certain criteria, which I labeled earlier as minutiae, be fulfilled. I don't think they're wrong to anymore than one is to prefer cognac to scotch, winter to autumn, or yellow to purple, but it's not a relevant or applicable criticism at all for me and I'm personally glad I apparently don't interact with and view these same series the same way as it would sap my energy and appreciation very quickly if trying to hold them to what I view as an unrealistic (ironically!) and more importantly, just unnecessary vanity standard.
WatchTillTandavaAug 16, 2022 1:15 AM
Aug 16, 2022 1:37 AM
May 2016
LYCORIS RECOIL SUPREMACYYYY
Aug 16, 2022 2:11 AM

Nov 2012
best girl will die for sure, if not then this will be just another one

My Candies:

Aug 16, 2022 2:20 AM
Oct 2021
WatchTillTandava said:
Secret333 said:

Firstly, I'd like to clarify the issue regarding "complaining" and my use of the word. When I said "complaining", I don't mean to imply that these people aren't entitled to their viewpoint on the series, that they shouldn't voice it, or that the existence in and of itself of complaints is inherently a negative thing. Another term for complaining in this context would just be "criticizing", "criticism", or "critique". I've often complained about many aspects of many different series, including some I otherwise hold in high regard and even rate highly or very highly. Some agree with the nature of my complaints in theory, but do not want, look for, or value the same things from a series, so do not find that the issue in question presents a problem for them. And vice versa. Other times, there is disagreement over the legitimacy of the nature of the complaint to begin with on its face.

In the case of the gun/explosives/general weaponry and combat physics issue, it's more the latter for me. Even most of my top favorite, 10/10-tier series have one or a few issues I would and have criticized. So I do consider them problems, but appreciate the series because of the overwhelming number of positive attributes to far outweigh those problems. Those same series are criticized by others and in many instances, what the people in question are criticizing are things I not only don't find to be problems, but quite the opposite - actually actively desirable traits (such as a series being slower-paced or having a high episode count, and so on).

On the gun subject, I don't like or love these series in spite of the problem. It's just something completely neutral and inoffensive to me, which at a fundamental conceptual level I don't agree with or recognize as constituting a problem. It's just something I quite literally couldn't care less about and affects my level of intellectual and/or emotional investment in this or any other hypothetical given series and overall enjoyment and experience in no way.

I could reiterate the sticking point about people valuing different things from their anime series, but to actually expand on and flesh that out with a little more detail, I think it comes down to radically differently set of expectations from the get-go. I've only been in the anime-verse for a relatively short period of time compared to some of this forum's userbase (approaching six years now), but I've been watching TV series and cinema all my life and I don't think since early childhood have I ever harbored an expectation or desire for anything I was watching or about to watch to have a 1:1 portrayal rooted in fidelity of the impact of combat from an angles, distance, and wound healing perspective (time required for injuries inflicted to reasonably recover), of the likelihood or not of certain events occurring in sequence to certain characters in a certain time and place which is obviously always a narrative device on a stage which exists for you (Why did the protagonists of X show arrive at this street corner five seconds right before Y happened when it's extremely improbable statistically and why do similar things happen 100 or a thousand times in the course of the series?), and so many other scenarios. Because I understood even back then, intuitively and instinctually on some level, that the literal and the obsession over the literal doesn't matter.

Everything happening to convey the story it is meant to convey is, in effect, a symbolic representation, an exaggeration, an idealized staging of specific things happening in a specific way to specific people/entities in a specific place and what actually counts in the end is the poignancy, vigor, and ultimate worth of the ideas and emotional sentiments it succeeded or not to impart to me, the viewer. That matters infinitely more to me than going over it like grading a standardized test and making sure all the letter i's were dotted and t's were crossed.

Why does an unloaded magazine drop 15 faceless, no name extra background characters and leave the main character unscathed? Why does the main character, and for that matter, every other character, only die or survive or be minorly wounded or majorly wounded when and as the plot demands each and every time? Plenty of works in media have these same features; virtually everything that involves guns and other weaponry and any form of combat does. You say that no rules or lore was communicated to suggest that anything was different about the nature of the guns and gunplay themselves in this world, and that's true, but neither is any war epic where the protagonist always lives until if/when the moment arrives when they're meant not to, and yet uncountable nobodies are blown up in every direction around them like confetti. No lore or mitigating factor was laid out to explain away or justify any other convenience in the story either, but for some reason people only love to selectively focus on the guns and fighting scenes element of it at all (not at all new or exclusively applied to Lycoris Recoil by any means - this is something which has been a trend of what people gripe about since forever across all mediums and I've never agreed with the complaint's nature at its core; this is just one of the few times I have the energy to write extensively in opposition to it and why it has never sat right with me.)

Now, certain people, to feel either intellectually challenged or emotionally invested and satisfied, or both, depending on the series, require that certain criteria, which I labeled earlier as minutiae, be fulfilled. I don't think they're wrong to anymore than one is to prefer cognac to scotch, winter to autumn, or yellow to purple, but it's not a relevant or applicable criticism at all for me and I'm personally glad I apparently don't interact with and view these same series the same way as it would sap my energy and appreciation very quickly if trying to hold them to what I view as an unrealistic (ironically!) and more importantly, just unnecessary vanity standard.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to argue with your position, it's just that your first comment describing it all as "complaining" sounded dismissive of these problems that people could have. And I'm still not sure where your suspension of disbelief ends. I tried giving a specific example with Majima surviving the explosion, but I don't think I got an answer to that.

It is important to me because the action scenes are part of the story and what happens in them could tell us things about the characters, as well as provide payoffs. For example, when Chisato stands within arms reach of Majima in ep6, and gets punched because of it, in my mind that shouldn't happen, especially not to Chisato, and the only thing on my mind then is "oh you just wanted her to lose the fight and couldn't make it happen unless you make Chisato make a mistake she shouldn't have". That's why I don't seperate the action scenes from the story, because my knowledge of what the characters can and can't do could just be ignored if the writer wants to, and at that point, why should I be interested in learning about the characters anymore? That's why a writer who puts more effort in consistency is one that's I'll appreciate more. That's what I want. "Consistency" rather than strict "realism".

By all means, if you don't want to reply or keep talking about this, that's absolutly fine with me. I just find it an interesting discussion.

Aug 16, 2022 7:17 AM

Jul 2022
Now, I'm way more curious about Sakura's fate lol, seems like this episode suddenly toned down her personality and tried to highlight her in every her appearance. Maybe it's either her personality that really contrasts or something might happen to her.

Well hoping gurl would be fine after watching this episode lol.
Aug 16, 2022 7:55 AM

Feb 2011
knktzvra said:
best girl will die for sure, if not then this will be just another one

Go away with this cliche. Not another one with this ending.
I Hope that this will Not Happen.Not again.
Aug 16, 2022 10:22 PM
Jun 2020
She mademe think about how i will use my time left in this world ... What a episode :) Also, cool how she reacts to the guy who kept that secret
Aug 17, 2022 5:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Majima will sure be annoying for quite some time... and Takina with Chisato following Mika in the bar was pretty fun especially for Chisato in that red dress (xD) but seems like it's getting serious for that part as well as expected, well now it's up for more drama with how the last scene is teasing
Aug 17, 2022 7:06 PM

Mar 2010
Lets be real here for a minute and come to the grip of the reality that we all wish our faces were up chisato's butt crack, but damn now that we got that off our chests.. Chisato looked real fucking good in dat red dress.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 17, 2022 8:16 PM
Aug 2022
I didn't like it at all, hence the 1 star "Hated it" review
Aug 17, 2022 8:18 PM

Mar 2021
Lhusk said:
I didn't like it at all, hence the 1 star "Hated it" review

worst take ever posted
Aug 18, 2022 7:32 AM

Jun 2019
Rasco said:
Lets be real here for a minute and come to the grip of the reality that we all wish our faces were up chisato's butt crack

Eh....even in jest, this is an assumption too far. I'm not into facially close-to-butt proximity...

Although Chisato was clothed, so in the context of the series' scene it wouldn't have been a problem.
Aug 18, 2022 12:54 PM
Nov 2014
Chisato mvp as always
Aug 19, 2022 2:10 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Majima is already being searched for and it seems that he knows something about Chisato from the information the hacker gave him. They chased Mika and from there Chisato heard that Yoshi had saved him. And it seems that he took it well.
In the final scene with the hacker's USB they were stealing information, let's see what will happen.
Good chapter.

Aug 19, 2022 6:51 AM
Aug 2022
The full on conspiracy regarding the Alan Institution and their sole purpose was further pushed upon especially in this episode and I feel like it was a necessary and good approach
Aug 19, 2022 10:04 PM

Aug 2019
Interesting episode, pretty Chisato focused with the meeting between Mika and Shinji. Loved the chosen outfits for Chisato and Takino's formal wear to the bar. Takino in a suit just hits right, so as Chisato and her red dress and hat. Makes me wanna see a shootout scene with both of in the same type of clothes at a large diner.

Seems Chisato was the one to single handily stop the attack on the radio tower and Majima was also one of the attackers, and only survivor. Mika made a promise to Shinji about the truth about Chisato's surgery as well as a promise to make Chisato an "extraordinary talent for killing". From what Shinji said, Alan institute seems to be giving out its charms to people with "extraordinary talent" of any kind, and in this case Chisato's is killing, but due to her dilemma it makes things complicated.

interestingly Majima also carries a Alan institute necklace which i guess shows Alan institute don't rlly care what your extraordinary talent is, as long as you are good at it. Which is also kinda scary since its Majima so if you think he wasn't the real deal then there you have it.
Aug 19, 2022 11:21 PM

Jul 2012
Never in my life did I think I would be equally excited for Summertime Rendering and Lycoris Recoil but here we are.
Aug 20, 2022 12:28 AM
Dec 2020
Chrissy wake up, I don’t like this
Aug 20, 2022 6:34 AM

May 2015
Takina burried her face in eden.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 22, 2022 5:02 AM
Sep 2020
It was nicely structured and felt within the standards their setting for their episodes
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

338 by PYuyles »»
Apr 19, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

441 by AnthonyParrett »»
Apr 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

218 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2022

222 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2022

207 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.