Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2022 2:15 PM
Mar 2021
Wow..Wow..Wow. This chapter was phenomenal, we witnessed a revolution. Marie's character is amazing. Imagine a 6 year old with that much knowledge of the human anatomy! She's intelligent, sharp, and all of the above...and at such a young age. Marie is a psychopath, that being said, she was born with this innate nature to kill (As being a psychopath is determined at birth, any psychotic traits viewed at a later age are considered sociopathic) . They gave us a preview on how she looked 5 years forward-which is super exciting. Obviously, what i said may be considered bias as I am a woman as well. So I would like to know how the males view this chapter and Marie's character.
amoonwuwJul 31, 2023 4:09 AM
Nov 5, 2023 9:32 AM
Dec 2020
Why does that 11 year old look like grown as woman in her early 20's? o.O
Jan 31, 2:32 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to Erdal94
Why does that 11 year old look like grown as woman in her early 20's? o.O
@Erdal94

I found it quite weird aswell lol. I think it may have something to do with Shinichi's artstyle, and her overall hair style and cold eyes. She's a bit on the taller side aswell. Nevertheless, she does look pretty badass.
man.
Mar 7, 7:32 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to amoonwuw
Wow..Wow..Wow. This chapter was phenomenal, we witnessed a revolution. Marie's character is amazing. Imagine a 6 year old with that much knowledge of the human anatomy! She's intelligent, sharp, and all of the above...and at such a young age. Marie is a psychopath, that being said, she was born with this innate nature to kill (As being a psychopath is determined at birth, any psychotic traits viewed at a later age are considered sociopathic) . They gave us a preview on how she looked 5 years forward-which is super exciting. Obviously, what i said may be considered bias as I am a woman as well. So I would like to know how the males view this chapter and Marie's character.
@amoonwuw its quite exciting too ngl

More topics from this board

Poll: » Innocent Chapter 63 Discussion

MayCastle - Dec 28, 2017

1 by Kajo_Senpai69 »»
Apr 21, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Innocent Chapter 98 Discussion

photophobic - Mar 3, 2020

1 by astoneon »»
Feb 1, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Innocent Chapter 99 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

20 by astoneon »»
Feb 1, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Innocent Chapter 60 Discussion

MayCastle - Dec 28, 2017

4 by astoneon »»
Jan 31, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Innocent Chapter 53 Discussion

kannequi - Feb 26, 2015

7 by astoneon »»
Jan 31, 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.