Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2021
Does the mc end up with black haired girl or the golden one ?
I heard he shags the black haired one or something like that

I only watched it till like 3rd or 4rth ep but then dropped it months ago.
May 20, 2022 9:12 AM
Jun 2021
You should just watch it honestly it's underrated

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 20, 2022 9:17 AM
Sep 2021
Pred8r said:
Does the mc end up with black haired girl or the golden one ?
I heard he shags the black haired one or something like that

I only watched it till like 3rd or 4rth ep but then dropped it months ago.

The black haired girl.
May 20, 2022 9:18 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah probably the black haired girl. But none of these people deserve to be happy.
May 20, 2022 9:19 AM

Jul 2015
It is pretty obvious since episode one who is going to win.

May 20, 2022 9:24 AM
Aug 2021
you don’t mind spoilers?
May 20, 2022 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
the original visual novel has routes so obviously he ends up with all 5 girls
May 20, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
He doesn't end up with anyone in the anime. You have to play the game for the full story.
その目だれの目?
May 20, 2022 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
Lucifrost said:
He doesn't end up with anyone in the anime. You have to play the game for the full story.

They literally had schmecks at the end.

May 20, 2022 10:37 AM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
Lucifrost said:

my guy didn't you watch it? that wasn't hey let's get together as a couple sex, that was I wish you did all this sooner sex. she was hurting cause she loved him and he liked her. she planned on leaving so that she could stop hurting, which she did. that sex was just the culmination of the love they had for each other but she already was leaving at this point. so yes, in the anime he technically doesn't end up with either of them since this is one of the few times a love triangle is treated realistically and doesn't have a happy ending, everyone is miserable in the end. im gonna take a guess and say that in the vn there are routes and the anime only adapted im assuming half way.
May 20, 2022 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
titodacat said:
Piromysl said:

my guy didn't you watch it? that wasn't hey let's get together as a couple sex, that was I wish you did all this sooner sex. she was hurting cause she loved him and he liked her. she planned on leaving so that she could stop hurting, which she did. that sex was just the culmination of the love they had for each other but she already was leaving at this point. so yes, in the anime he technically doesn't end up with either of them since this is one of the few times a love triangle is treated realistically and doesn't have a happy ending, everyone is miserable in the end. im gonna take a guess and say that in the vn there are routes and the anime only adapted im assuming half way.

Ye, I watched it all and they are a couple and you are just needlessly overanalyzing.

May 20, 2022 10:52 AM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
titodacat said:

Ye, I watched it all and they are a couple and you are just needlessly overanalyzing.
No they are not cause the story didn't end there. If they were a couple then why the hell was everyone crying, why does she say goodbye, why doesn't she stay? They will probably end up a couple, but since the story ended the way it did there is no couple. Overanalyzing isnt just stating what actually happened, sex doesn't equal couple, mutual love doesn't equal couple. The anime made it abundantly clear it was not a happy ending and romances that end without a couple usually fall into the unhappy endings.
May 20, 2022 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
titodacat said:
Piromysl said:

No they are not cause the story didn't end there. If they were a couple then why the hell was everyone crying, why does she say goodbye, why doesn't she stay? They will probably end up a couple, but since the story ended the way it did there is no couple. Overanalyzing isnt just stating what actually happened, sex doesn't equal couple, mutual love doesn't equal couple. The anime made it abundantly clear it was not a happy ending and romances that end without a couple usually fall into the unhappy endings.

Ever heard of long distance relationship?
Also, anime literally ended there.

May 20, 2022 11:18 AM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
titodacat said:

my guy youre overanalyzing it, youre assuming that's how it happened. He asked who he ends up with in the end of the anime not what you think happened after the anime. The anime ends with no one in a relationship
May 20, 2022 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
titodacat said:
Piromysl said:

my guy youre overanalyzing it, youre assuming that's how it happened. He asked who he ends up with in the end of the anime not what you think happened after the anime. The anime ends with no one in a relationship

In anime he ends up with Kazusa.
That is the simplest explanation, which doesn't require any mental gymnastics.

May 20, 2022 11:26 AM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
titodacat said:

I mean it requires mental gymnastics to assume he ended up with her, the easiest explanation is that there is no ending relationship. If you say there is a relationship in the end then that means you're assuming that:
a)she comes back eventually
b)he doesn't move on and go back to setsuna and c)that they aren't trying to move on
the show isn't a happy show, it isnt supposed to have a neat wrap up ending. It's easier to just say no relationships at all since that is literally what happens and doesn't involve assumptions and jumping to conclusions. But seeing as this is your take, I take it as if you didn't enjoy this show if thats your takeaway
May 20, 2022 3:25 PM
Feb 2021
titodacat said:
Piromysl said:

I mean it requires mental gymnastics to assume he ended up with her, the easiest explanation is that there is no ending relationship. If you say there is a relationship in the end then that means you're assuming that:
a)she comes back eventually
b)he doesn't move on and go back to setsuna and c)that they aren't trying to move on
the show isn't a happy show, it isnt supposed to have a neat wrap up ending. It's easier to just say no relationships at all since that is literally what happens and doesn't involve assumptions and jumping to conclusions. But seeing as this is your take, I take it as if you didn't enjoy this show if thats your takeaway

the true ending if i remember correctly was with setsuna so b is the one thats true
May 20, 2022 3:57 PM
Jan 2021
He ends up with nobody. Keep it dropped the show is the worst show I have ever seen
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
May 21, 2022 8:14 PM
Feb 2021
official_brown said:
He ends up with nobody. Keep it dropped the show is the worst show I have ever seen

That's the dumbest reasoning I have ever seen, LMFAO.
May 21, 2022 8:47 PM
Jan 2021
666heartless said:
official_brown said:

That's the dumbest reasoning I have ever seen, LMFAO.

I merely answered OP’s question. That is not the reason I hate the show. Plus I told him it’s a waste of time because the ending is really bad.

So my reasoning isn’t dumb because I didn’t say the reason.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
May 22, 2022 2:52 AM
Mar 2021
well I gave 10 score in this anime. Kazusa is one of girls i respect in anime world,the way she sacrifice her feelings for her best friend,the way she opens up her feeling with those two,it's remarkable for me. If you've ever had love triangle,you can't say this one was bad anime. Never.
May 24, 2022 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
epidemia78 said:
Yeah probably the black haired girl. But none of these people deserve to be happy.
I laughed so hard...but it is true. I want to punch these characters.
Jun 17, 2022 1:33 AM

Jun 2017
Piromysl said:
Lucifrost said:

sounds like you're seeing the ending that you want to see
Jun 29, 2022 10:41 PM

Aug 2017
TeslaEnjoyer said:
the original visual novel has routes so obviously he ends up with all 5 girls
This is the only true victory.

Just rewatched the last episode. He kind of ended up with nobody in the anime, a total loss. I liked the golden haired girl, but a harem ending would have suited me best.

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.