Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2022 12:13 AM

Mar 2014
That was INSANE!!!
Everything was well done connected to each other, and all I can say is that I love Detective Conan!!!!

By the way, the Black Organization will appear in the next movie!!!
Apr 25, 2022 2:07 AM
Ashikusa

Apr 2019
It was really good. Unexpected development.
Didn't know much about Amuro and his police academy friends before, but wow this movie made me buy some goodies.
May 4, 2022 8:40 AM
Aug 2017
Just came back from the cinema and it was so freaking gooooood!! It's my first time watching anime in cinema and it's been a while since I kept up with detective conan but I really enjoyed this movie especially the pretty new police characters like amuro and matsuda omg ♡♡♡
Jun 2, 2022 4:53 PM
Dec 2018
movie was fun, but i feel mixed. direction was meh and not movie level, similar with the animation. Sometimes even the board felt weird or just badly executed.
Have more thoughts but lets leave it at that.
At least them speaking russian was hilarious.
Jun 3, 2022 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
The Sato and Takagi wedding on the poster being a red herring, I should’ve known better

Movie was very fun and it’s always good to see Zero, my friend and I predicted the villain, which was cool

Black Organisation movie next year
Jun 5, 2022 7:56 AM
Aug 2019
Watched it last Thursday (official release date for Singapore). I gotta say, it lived up to my expectations, awesome movie.

I loved the plot and the story, the characters are funny and entertaining.

The best part was original song Kimi Ga Ireba was played in the movie.

Overall, an awesome movie for 2022.

I'll give this movie a solid 10/10 and an "A+".
JurassicOtaku212Jun 6, 2022 8:01 AM
Jun 30, 2022 3:27 AM

Nov 2007
Edit: According to the new announcement Trailer from the Halloween screening of Halloween no Hanayome movie,
tsubasaloverNov 6, 2022 6:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 1, 2022 10:37 PM

Jul 2016
Is this released online yet, subs or anything?
Aug 25, 2022 10:17 PM

Feb 2014
This was the first Detective Conan anything that I've watched, and I really liked it!!! Prolly a 8-9/10 from me!
Also that whole “let's believe in the police!” Message at the end was goofy with how blatant it was lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2022 7:19 AM

Jun 2016
Honestly kinda eh.

Amuro and police was a nice addition. Easily the best part about this movie.

The main plot was a bit stretched. Scaled up way too big, way too fast imo. Especially the climax with the scale of the soccerball and the ungodly amount of bomb liquid that was flooding Shibuya... Did the terrorist go around plugging up all the drains in the city?

How do you even smuggle/afford that much bomb liquid? And on top of that, elaborately set up enough of it to flood Shibuya as an individual while preparing for a wedding... And stopping all of it with just a hyper inflated soccerball was... yeah... Honestly, Professor Agasa leveled up to Doraemon class with that new belt.
Oct 14, 2022 5:03 PM

Jun 2017
RuneRem said:

Typically closer to BD/DVD release or obviously, after the release.
Nov 9, 2022 9:54 PM

Sep 2021
RuneRem said:

It's now available on 9*nim*
Nov 10, 2022 6:20 AM

Jul 2016
AoButa16 said:
RuneRem said:

It's now available on 9*nim*

What is 9 nim? Never heard of that before?
Nov 13, 2022 4:10 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I know that wouldn't happen but I was hoping that takagi fella would be dead..
why ugly ass dude with receding hairline at 27 like him, gets to find a wife and get married..
Why him of all people and not a Good looking man like me?
These women say they like good looking guys but then married the ugly ass dude who gets fat and bald and then the women start having affair with men like me..

I wish gin will kill them all specially that takagi, lying bastard amuro and good for nothing conman detective kogoro..

Kogoro has such poor observational skills that h ecan't even see, there's no toilet paper in the toilet..

Why an idiot like him gets called meitantei and not me a mystery diehard who knows all the locked room tricks and think up Iron clad alibis?

That's why Eri cheats on kogoro with every male client..

Hope Sato will start cheating on takagi with every suave young policeman fresh out of the academy..

Gin is the best.. He has great hair, and beautiful strong body and classic Porsche..

Porches are better than suburu and Mazda..

I'll beat up amuro if he was a real person... Hope he dies in the Manga like his police academy class mates..

Sonoko's boyfriend is a muscle headed marriage fraud.. He is one of those muscular tanned dudes who gets rich off his wife's family money..
He only wants Suzuki family money.. I got him figured out.. Kudo can never suspect his friends...

Up the Black organization members...
Once again kogoro should be in jail for using child labour to make a living..

Nov 15, 2022 10:58 AM

Apr 2020
It was a good movie but far from being one of the best from DC imo.
7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Nov 15, 2022 11:25 PM
Oct 2022
RuneRem said:

yup released today
Nov 16, 2022 6:58 AM
Jun 2020
Detective Conan has done it again. The movie was AWESOME!!!. I really loved it. 10/10. Definitely going to rewatch it again in the future. Conan's action moves were great as always. Never understood the hype about Amuro until now, he's absolutely crazy; jumping into a burning helicopter to fight a villain; a cool character indeed.
Also, Sato and Takagi kiss ??!! I can't believe it. They're so good together. ❤
Last but not least, movie 26 is going to be about the Black Organisation. In the teaser, Gin says "I wanted to see you, Sherry". A BO and Haibara/Shiho Miyano movie ?!! Can't wait 😊🤩
Nov 17, 2022 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
Although much of it was very predictable, and it was easy to see who was Plamya from a mile away (I noticed immediately after Conan and his friends went to the abandoned building to find the booby-trapped bomb) I still liked the movie overall... I only wish there was more of Detective Miwako Sato wearing that beautiful wedding dress, with Detective Takagi looking quite sharp as well in that white suit. Too bad she wasn't the "bride" in the title namesake, as the well-made official trailer or promo images would have you believe to get you hyped about the movie. For a filler movie, it was one of the better ones. Although the Halloween theme made it feel like watching Die Hard and calling it a Christmas movie. Now, I hope they feature them getting married for real in the main series.

As for the preview for the next movie featuring Haibara, I'm looking forward to seeing it already, even though it's going to be a whole year or two away before I can.
Nov 18, 2022 5:34 PM

Nov 2016
Imagine marrying in Shibuya on Halloween, that's some life goals.

Kogoro was badass in the beginning...oh everything was staged, nevermind. They had me in the first half. Although, we know the wedding will eventually happen and that Kogoro is brave when it counts, point in case the the rescue of Haibara. He oversleeped the rest of runtime due to his heroism. Lol @ the ending. Would be funny to see said funeral in a filler episode.

There's a lot of good and some not so good to say about this movie. Admittedly, you could see from a mile away that Christine was Plamya. I figured it gotta be her due to the lack of subjects even before her attempt to kill the kids, but that didn't make the movie any less exciting. The flashback, the over the top action that seemed even more ridiculous than what most franchise movies featured, it was all really fun to watch.

The showdown was once again one of epic proportions. Plamya in craze was voiced so well by Yamaguchi Yuriko. What a performance. The scene were she threw hands with Amuro was also intense. That blow to the shoulder looked nasty.

We had some obligatory talk no jutsu which lead to everyone working together to prevent the catastrophe from happening. Extra corny if you see it for the xth time. Nothwithstanding, one of my favorite Conan movies ever.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 18, 2022 11:24 PM
Feb 2015
An enjoyable movie overall. Amuro sitting inside the tempered glass room for almost entirety of the movie is kinda funny especially since it seems like he knows the criminal's identity already.
Jan 2, 2023 9:45 PM
Apr 2021
Wow I throughly enjoyed this Detective Conan movie the animation was just AMAZING the helicopter scene was just *chefs kiss*🤌🏽
and the plot was really good🔥🔥 I somehow managed to guess the person who was Plamya but it was a big guess like a lucky guess💀💀💀
Treyv0nJan 2, 2023 11:18 PM
Jan 6, 2023 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
The best Meitantei Conan movie in years and years and years!!! Finally, some good writing paired with great direction. I loved it!
Jan 9, 2023 8:41 PM

Mar 2020
I felt like I was watching a live-action movie, like wow.

Honestly, this Movie is a standout from the last couple ones, not to take away from the others they were all great. Conan is such a nonchalant MC, like the guy is jumping in the sky doing a madness and they don't suspect him anymore lol Conan always surprises us with a new talen, when did he even learn Russian haha. That female assassin was one hell of a villain too.

This movie also gave a lot of canon info about the police squad from the real story, which was surprising because most movies are non-canon. It was cool to learn more about their past, very well done backstory
Top 5 movie, 10/10
Joe, Joe Forever....
Jan 31, 2023 6:09 PM
Mar 2019
At the beginning, a Man or Woman appears for no apparent reason and ends up being the culprit.
These are so similar these days, they are probably running out of idea's.
Oh, i forgot, Conan saves the Day with his Football.
Same as the last film.
Feb 12, 2023 5:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice film, original story, with the characters in their roles and doing all good!!!

The "bad-person", it was a surprise, I had not idea!!!

The last kiss in the ambulance, was amazing!!!

Kogoro, I missed him, but with him in the movie, it wouldn't have been the same!!!

7/10

Thanks
Mar 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Feb 2020
 Didn't like the movie actual plot much, mystery and tricks were subpar. The villan is crappy written character and was easily identifiable because she was doing melodrama. The group which were chasing her was not interesting either (i liked the pumpkin costumes segment though). The liquid bomb engulfing the city trick was nonsense (as if drainage doesn't work). takagi and sato wedding bait scene was disappointing even though i knew it was a bait. The explanation for it which was given was ridiculously stupid. But i guess, Atleast that made it into a decent gag with the final funeral scene.
 Positive parts were fan service scenes were really good (nothing felt too forced or sticking out). Sato and takagi kiss was pretty good addition. I did like the police accademy boys scenes too along with other cameo (though i didn't like how amuro's role was sitting in that container for most of the movie), One aspect i likes about the main plot was groom detective giving the final blow to make the villan unconscious (deserved). Also post disaster aversion scenes were good (felt like a live action style)

Overall previous movie was much better aside from fan service 
AdampkMar 25, 2023 7:46 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 9, 2023 9:34 AM

Dec 2010
Ok so like the bomb this time is like on the scale of a mini nuke like WTF.
This bomber is kowaiiii.
That's some chemistry right there.

Also, everyone will probably forget that Haibara and Conan speak Russian. esp. Conan.

But anyway, that was a great movie. Really intense moments and love the reminiscing moments with Amuro and friends. 

Can't wait for next movie. Aitakatayo SHERYY
booyah10May 9, 2023 9:49 AM
Aug 18, 2023 8:34 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
..... I think I'm too old for this shit. 

Cringing non stop lol

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Sep 26, 2023 5:18 AM

Mar 2011
I'm generally not a fan of the Halloween theme so I hesitated to watch this movie but now that I did I have to admit that this movie managed to do something DC movies couldn't accomplish lately. Don't get me wrong... Over the years there were some among them I enjoyed but this movie would almost be genius if it wouldn't have been for the ridiculous action with the bomb at the end. But you have to give the Detective Boys some spotlight too (especially since they didn't annoy me that much in this movie and that's something).

Although at one point I could pin-point who was really the "bad guy" in this movie it still kept me on edge. I loved the scenes between Takagi and Satou, loved everything about Furuya (well, he can't do wrong since he's just as OP as Conan) and the scenes with his "gang". Maybe because they just have this perfect dynamic. It still kept me on the edge of my seat and I'd say this movie is the best Conan movie we had in years. (Would have liked to see more of Haibara as Little Red Riding Hood tho). And can we talk about the fact that both - Conan and Ai - speak Russian like it's nothing? O.o.

Plus the ending scene not just confused and shocked me for a bit, it also made me laugh super hard :D.

Also I really hope we will see a real (canon) wedding for Sato and Takagi in the series ♥
Wildflower3Sep 26, 2023 5:25 AM
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Nov 27, 2023 1:57 PM

Jan 2016
This movie certainly better than some of ones in the past few years. Somehow I felt like it could be 15 mins shorter. I still liked it though, with the nice animation some cool music and bringing back Zero’s friends in a small way. I kind of liked how they sidelined Kogoro and Ran the whole time with no last minute saving like the other ones. Overall 8/10 can’t wait for the next one. Anyone know if the subs are out?

More topics from this board

» When is this released

RuneRem - May 3, 2022

4 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Feb 1, 2023 2:47 PM

» Movie 26 teaser

KamenSentai - Apr 15, 2022

8 by BattousaiKen »»
Nov 8, 2022 2:19 PM

» Hype

William03 - Aug 14, 2021

19 by RuneRem »»
Apr 21, 2022 7:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.