Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2022 3:34 PM

Jul 2015
Excellent chapter! Thank God the dragons arrived in time for Hak. It was quite funny seeing Shin-ah and Jae-ha interaction.
Really nice cliffhanger. Oh, I never get tired of this story.
Apr 22, 2022 4:01 PM
Oct 2020
This is gonna be added to my favorite chapters in yona
As usual, the interaction between jae-ha and hak is awesome
also, the part where shin-ha was staring at hak and hak said he was scary was funny
and last but not least, the chapter end
I really can't get enough of this manga 😍
Apr 24, 2022 2:05 PM

Apr 2020
Yay the big reunion!
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
May 9, 2022 5:46 PM

Sep 2021
Shin-Ah's comedic moments are so underrated, they remind me of Nico Robins.

Hak only gets more and more badass as this series goes on, and the fact that he went straight to Soo Won really shocked me
Sci-Fi Enthusiast
May 17, 2022 12:13 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
After reading this chapter, I had to go all the way back to the arc where they meet Suwon for the first time and Hak nearly kills him. From there, I re-read nearly every arc, seeing how he progressed from that to this.

It wasn't that long ago in Xing that he was asking himself how could he throw away his hatred like the others have. How he was the only one who can't seem to move on.

These recent chapters with the flood and now this have been so powerful, I'm counting down the days to the next issue. I can't wait to see how the characters will react to this.
May 19, 2022 7:27 AM

Apr 2018
I've just started reading this manga a few weeks ago and finally caught up, how often are new chapters being released?

Also, really really enjoyed reading this series, the story is captivating and the characters and their interactions are great! Although I'm not sure how I feel about Hak's development. Yona's development was amazing, but with Hak, feels a bit forced.
May 19, 2022 12:21 PM

May 2020
SpikyTurtle said:
I've just started reading this manga a few weeks ago and finally caught up, how often are new chapters being released?

Also, really really enjoyed reading this series, the story is captivating and the characters and their interactions are great! Although I'm not sure how I feel about Hak's development. Yona's development was amazing, but with Hak, feels a bit forced.
It's usually on and off but around bi-monthly or monthly
Dec 17, 2023 8:48 AM
May 2022
Okay. So Hak really killed General Kurau because he's mad about the latter torturing Zeno. Does this just tell us that the Kouka army is wayyyyy stronger than the Kai army? Look how Hak just killed the highest general so quickly. Take note: the dragons aren't counted yet. Hak could just actually kill General Kaji easily and he was supposed to have killed General Rahn a long time ago in the flood arc, too. No one can't stop the Thunder Beast when he's mad.

Jae-Ha dropping Shin-Ah is so funny HAHAHA. And Shin-Ah's creepy stares added to it. Finally, a reunion between Hak and the dragons.

This panel reminds me of the time when Suwon did the same to Hak, putting his head on Hak's shoulder and nearly wanting to cry. I love these two a lot. Hak's sudden change of heart felt a little forced for me (not that I'm complaining tho HAHA). I love that despite the fact that Hak was weak and couldn't even get up, still stood up and rushed to get the Senju herbs from General Kaji. He's so strong and such a badass!

And him going straight to Suwon touched me so much. I love Hak a lot. He got hurt so much but he's still so selfless. Wanna hug him UwU
tsubasa_sebong27Dec 17, 2023 8:59 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.