Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2022 12:13 PM
May 2021
Ok, so I have watched Fate Zero, currently rewatching UBW and have finished the Heavens Feel Movie trilogy. I want to watch more but don't know what to watch next. Is it worth watching Aprophyca or Grand Order next or something else?
Apr 20, 2022 12:21 PM
Jan 2021
Watch Carnival Phantasm and Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family
Apr 20, 2022 12:26 PM

Jan 2021
masterwinner21 said:

Don't you need to read Tsukihime before Carnival Phantasm?
Apr 20, 2022 12:41 PM

Nov 2021
certifiedbinger said:
masterwinner21 said:

Yeah as the most of the cast are from Tsukihime.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jun 2021
cjcarr25 said:
Ok, so I have watched Fate Zero, currently rewatching UBW and have finished the Heavens Feel Movie trilogy. I want to watch more but don't know what to watch next. Is it worth watching Aprophyca or Grand Order next or something else?

Aprophypha is pretty good. From here on it is kinda just up to you as to what you want to watch. Just find a fate series that interests you and go with it. The only one I don’t recommend watching is last encore. That shit just hurts the watch and is just completely unbearable

Mar 2021
grand order
apocrypha
n stay night tho is outdated animation
Apr 20, 2022 12:45 PM
Jul 2014
Yes, Apocrypha is awesome. Watch it. And if you want more Fate, watch Exta/Last Encore & Grand Order. Grand Order has some great moments, and Extra/Last Encore has an interesting art style.
Apr 20, 2022 12:45 PM

Nov 2021
cjcarr25 said:

Kara no kyoukai
carnival phantasm
fare/grand order
emiya-san
fate/kaleir linear
fate/apocrypha
lord el melloi
i mean if u want to watch, u have so much left.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Apr 20, 2022 1:01 PM
Dec 2021
cjcarr25 said:

Try Apocrypha, it's underrated but enjoyable
Apr 20, 2022 1:05 PM
Oct 2019
cjcarr25 said:

So the main fate series r these. Fate zero (prequel). Then 3 sequels that are alternate routes. Fate stay night, fate stay night unlimited blades work, and fate heaven’s feel.

You can watch fate apocrypha. It’s alternate timeline. It’s really good. You can also watch fate extra. It’s a two season show I think. It’s underrated but kinda mid. You can watch fate prisma illiya series/movies. I don’t like that show but it’s up to you. You can also watch fate grand order. Grand order show and movies. Grand order is also good. There is no order to these shows because they are alternate timelines. They have nothing to do with the original timeline.
Apr 20, 2022 1:07 PM

Dec 2019
I really enjoyed apoc and it has astolfo
Apr 20, 2022 1:38 PM

Mar 2020
Stay Night original, El Melloi spin-off, don't watch Apocrypha or play Fate Go (Apocrypha sucks and Fate Go is a money trap), read (the anime is apparently awful for Tsukihime and there is none for Ataraxia) Tsukihime and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. I'd also recommend the original Vn of Fate/Stay Night if only to compare it to the anime. Ataraxia is my top recommendation as it is a direct sequel to all 3 routes of Fate/Stay Night

Apr 20, 2022 2:00 PM

Mar 2011
Apocrypha has some really great moments, so I'd say it's worth it. Achilles and Astolpho really make it for me.
Apr 20, 2022 2:42 PM
May 2021
itsrj20 said:
certifiedbinger said:

Does Tsukihime have an anime or is just the VN?
Apr 20, 2022 2:45 PM
May 2021
KHK001 said:
grand order
apocrypha

I've heard the original stay/night is a dogshit adaptation too, mixes stuff from the other routes.
Apr 20, 2022 2:47 PM
May 2021
ickoriss said:
Apocrypha has some really great moments, so I'd say it's worth it. Achilles and Astolpho really make it for me.

Don't forget jeanne and mordred they are the best waifus from fate franchise.
Apr 20, 2022 3:28 PM

Mar 2021
cjcarr25 said:
KHK001 said:
grand order
apocrypha

I've heard the original stay/night is a dogshit adaptation too, mixes stuff from the other routes.

yeah its true i just forced myself to watch it so ican understand all the route...
Apr 20, 2022 3:30 PM

Mar 2011
Sand_bag said:
ickoriss said:

I wasn't all that into Jeanne. She was a little bland for me. Mordred's great though.

But if we're talking best in the franchise, nothing touches Shuten or any of the Rin-faces.
Apr 20, 2022 3:34 PM

Dec 2020
cjcarr25 said:
itsrj20 said:

Does Tsukihime have an anime or is just the VN?

Tsukihime has an excellent manga adaptation if you don't want to read the vn but it only adapts one route, so you won't be getting the whole story. Don't watch the anime, it is so bad that most fans pretend it doesn't even exist.
Apr 20, 2022 3:36 PM
May 2021
KHK001 said:
cjcarr25 said:

yeah its true i just forced myself to watch it so ican understand all the route...

Thats dedication, I respect it
Apr 20, 2022 3:40 PM
May 2021
Sand_bag said:
ickoriss said:

I see you prefer saber to Rin then?
Apr 20, 2022 4:33 PM
May 2021
cjcarr25 said:
Sand_bag said:

I think sakura is better and more thicc
Apr 20, 2022 4:36 PM
May 2021
Sand_bag said:
cjcarr25 said:

I think sakura is better and thicc.

I see you’re a man of culture
Apr 20, 2022 7:56 PM
Sep 2021
If you like Shirou then I’d recommend the oath under snow movie. Even though it’s a prequel to prisma Iliya, you don’t actually have to watch the show to understand it. It provides a lot of insight into Shirou’s character, and if you like Sakura it has some nice moments for her too.
Apr 21, 2022 1:04 AM

Jan 2017
cjcarr25 said:
I want to watch more but don't know what to watch next. Is it worth watching Aprophyca or Grand Order next or something else?

There is already a lot of replies , but i'll try to organize it so that you can have a better inview.

Now that you completed the Main Story of Fate , you can go for the Parodies to get a good laugh.

If you prefer more serious series , go for the Spin-Offs :

Or you can go for the shows of the "Nasuverse" , the regroupment of the works of Kinoko Nasu , the creator of Fate , who all share very similar rules structuring the worlds :
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 21, 2022 10:41 AM

Feb 2021
i personally don't recommend fate/apocrypha

I'm halfway through and it just isn't good at all in comparison to the other fate "series" I've seen (UBW, Zero). it has some cool characters though

I've heard great things about Grand Order, so I'd give that a shot
Apr 21, 2022 11:43 AM
Dec 2019
Fate/Apocrypha is a good watch imo. I liked it quite a bit but it’s a slow build. The first half has a lot of filler stuff we could do without but the second half hits pretty hard. Definitely some good fights if that’s what your into. It’s not as good as the Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay series.

Speaking of make sure you watch Fate/Zero if you haven’t. It’s my favorite of all for now.

Grand Order was ok but it’s the least of them from my point of view. I fell asleep during most of those episodes.

Last Encore is not a Fate show I don’t care what the title says. It’s not the worst show I’ve seen but it’s definitely weird.
Apr 21, 2022 6:25 PM
Feb 2021
If your invested enough into the fate franchise, I’d say try out the original anime from 2006. And yes, it does kind of suck in comparison to the ufotable anime’s, but it did some stuff pretty good and I’d say it’s worth watching at least once so that you can make your own opinion of it.
Apr 22, 2022 1:42 AM

Jan 2015
Fate/kaleid's unironically great but hard to recommend as you have to get through a lot of loli yuri stuff, but the characters, story, fights, music, emotional character moments, are amazing, my favourite Shirou is in this series.
Apr 23, 2022 10:50 PM
Jan 2021
Apocrypha is it’s own standalone story, watch it whenever you feel like it :)
Apr 23, 2022 10:50 PM
Jan 2021
SparCy said:
cjcarr25 said:

Aprophypha is pretty good. From here on it is kinda just up to you as to what you want to watch. Just find a fate series that interests you and go with it. The only one I don’t recommend watching is last encore. That shit just hurts the watch and is just completely unbearable

As a massive fate fan I still could not finish last encore 😂
Apr 26, 2022 8:16 AM
Mar 2022
cjcarr25 said:

Personally, I recommend starting with Fate/Apocrypha since it's story is very close to Fate/Zero but in an altern timeline & Grand Order is the Connection Of all its multiverse.
May 9, 2022 9:38 AM

Dec 2021
If I Was You I Would've Watched Heavens Feel THEN UBW But I Guess You Could Try S/N If You Have Finished Everything Else.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.