Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 20, 2022 1:43 AM

Jan 2021
What a great way to turn a 10/10 anime into absolute garbage, like ik miranjo had a rlly fked up backstory but daida reviving her, delaying oukens revival, setting up a HUGE red flag for the underworld king(best girl) and having the literal girl who killed bojjis mum queen, who is pretty much a pedo after marrying daida is gross.
Mar 20, 2022 2:38 AM

Apr 2021
Oh wow, did not see that coming. Daida acts like a teenager who is deeply in love for the first time and feels that his every action is justified so long as it is in pursuit of "love".
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Mar 20, 2022 7:14 AM
Oct 2019
Wow didn't expect that would happened...
Yeahh Daida Marry Miranjo the girl who cause all this chaos?
That was really questionable thing to do.
I'm not sure i like it or not.
Mar 20, 2022 12:10 PM
May 2020
now that the whole miranjo kingdom domination bity is over, we can get to one of my biggest questions from the series. what is the ranking of kings? it was hinted to us right at the start of the show with bosse's display of power. so excited fr fr
Mar 20, 2022 1:41 PM

Sep 2017
This anime is basically it doesn't matter if you hurt, cheat, kill, because if you suffered in the past everything is justified. What kind of garbage is that, it only took one chapter to simply ruin the whole experience for me
YuuusakiMar 20, 2022 1:53 PM
Mar 20, 2022 4:08 PM

Jun 2014
Yo, what the fuck.
No seriously, what the FUCK was that ? I legit had to pause the episode at the proposal and take a minute to process what just happened. The whole thing between Miranjo and Bosse was already really weird but it was left a bit vague so i tried to turn a blind eye, but now you want me to digest the fact that Daida (a fucking CHILD) who has been manipulated and tortured wants to marry a psycho that is probably older than his own mother and orchestrated the whole thing ?

Fuck that. Thank God there's only one episode left, otherwise i would've dropped the show right there. I loved the first court so much, the characters, story and visuals, everything was PERFECT, so why did it have to end like this ? I'm so disappointed. At least, Bojji and Hilling are still here to stay the best characters in the show.

Mar 20, 2022 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
This business with marrying Miranjo and making a deal with that demon strike me as really bad ideas.

Everyone being okay with Miranjo so suddenly was weird.

Isn't she a war criminal? Didn't she want to be with Bosse SO BADLY that she had him make a deal with a demon that left Bojji handicapped, had Bojji's mom killed, convinced Bosse to marry another woman and have a son, grind up Bosse's body and do some rituals to feed a potion to the son so Bosse could possess him, attempt to kill Bojji and Hiiling and a bunch of other people? And Bosse never even wanted to be resurrected! That is really excessive treatment for a foster dad.

I'm not against a happy ending, but can we have a waiting period of 3 days between her latest murder plots and a marriage proposal?

And what about the rest of this huge cast of characters? We've got one ep left before the waiting on the second season and there are going to be so many cliffhangers and all I can think about is Miranjo marrying some child who she's manipulated since before he was born.
towelgirl21Mar 20, 2022 6:08 PM
Mar 20, 2022 7:07 PM
Oct 2019
I still don't really understand Miranjo's promise to the Demon, is it a promise to not wish anything? Then does it count as breaking the promise if Miranjo guiding someone else (Bosse) to make a wish instead?

I remember the Demon said Miranjo broke promise/betrayed the Demon twice. If the first one was her guiding Bosse to make a wish, then the second would be wishing for a second life when she got fatally injured while trying to kill Shiina..?

Anyway.. I've been waiting for the flashback of young Bosse's and Miranjo's adventure. Although it's short, but it's not disappointing. They looked good together, and they were happy together. If Bosse didn't wish to get stronger, and if Miranjo didn't telling him about the Demon, they might be in adventure together still. The both have been living such regretful life, Bosse with his joyless victories and Miranjo with her loneliness. Now Bosse is dead (for good now, right?), and Miranjo got second chance.. And proposed by Daida?!?!

I mean, I kinda got feeling they might end up together since little Miranjo showed up in that void. Then on this episode there's a flashback where Bosse said to Miranjo that Daida is taking after him the most, so it's like Bosse said Daida is his minime. But really?? How come Daida's character progress so much in term of maturity from episode 1 to episode 22?? Like How old is Daida?? Also.. I can't imagine how Hilling must feel knowing his only child wanting to marry the villain who was wrecking havoc and almost annihilate their kingdom.

Age is blur in Ousama Ranking. I don't even know Bojji's age, and Daida is younger than him. Is he old enough to be married?

Seriously, there is always plot twist in every single episode of Ousama Ranking. Although I know there will be one on this episode, but still it isn't less shocking.

Now I'm wondering what will happen to Desha. I started to like him. Regardless his villainous appearance, he's such a strong character. I don't want him to turn into madman or villain after getting into that Divine Treasure Vault.

And only one episode left..
GleefulViolinMar 20, 2022 7:47 PM
Mar 21, 2022 12:47 AM

Jun 2019
What a good episode. Loved the fact that Miranjo is free now and Daida understands everything and he's going to marry Miranjo. That was sweet of him. Queen Hiling was very happy as well seeing her two boys doing so well. Such a precious family. Just one more episode left.
Mar 21, 2022 12:59 AM

Oct 2012
The pedophilia aside, I saw it coming. At every point throughout this show, the characters pollyannishly forgive all their enemies at every turn, and things magically work out, except for in that garbage flashback of course. Basically, the entire sequence of events in this show could have been avoided if any of the characters actually acted like people do in real life. This show really is written with a childish audience in mind. I don't get the hype at all. It's like it was so bad and it set everyone's expectations so low that when it got some decent development in the middle, everyone thought it was a masterpiece.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 21, 2022 1:28 AM
Apr 2021
Y’all hated this? I’m still enjoying tbh I’m hoping we get to see the ranking of kings in the last episode
Mar 21, 2022 2:49 AM
Dec 2017
What the hell happened to this show? Daida is marrying Miranjo, who not only was in love with his father, is decades older than him, killed his step-brother's mother, and was also planning on killing his mother. I can't say I am a fan of the turn the story has taken in the last few episodes. Waste of potential, if you ask me.
Mar 21, 2022 4:03 AM

Jan 2021
This episode felt stupid.
Anyways, despite the cartoonish artstyle, that demon is fucking scary.
Mar 21, 2022 10:00 AM
manga lover<3<3

Dec 2018
The episode was like a fog clearing. Daida's growth was impressive. Good for you, Miranjo.
Mar 21, 2022 2:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh, so miranjo is revived and Daida is marrying her all that for her father (though WTF), nothing surprising except this element for the end, but there's still one episode left
Mar 22, 2022 4:56 AM

Apr 2021
Whoa, I too was surprised just like many others here, when Daida asked Miranjo, to marry him, but anyway all's well that ends well right?
**chuckles**
So even this show is almost over eh?
Looking forward to seeing the finale!!!!
Mar 22, 2022 12:19 PM
Feb 2020
I don't know how I feel about the ending. I understand why Daida asked Miranjo to marry him. I'm just not sure if I like it or not. Overall, the episode was pretty good though.
Mar 22, 2022 12:19 PM
Feb 2020
I don't know how I feel about the ending. I understand why Daida asked Miranjo to marry him. I'm just not sure if I like it or not. Overall, the episode was pretty good though.
Mar 22, 2022 12:30 PM
Mar 2016
what the hell was this episode
Mar 22, 2022 6:16 PM
Nov 2017
"She raised me, killed me, caused mass hysteria and murder in my kingdom, but then i found out she had a sad childhood so i love her and wanna marry her now" is quite the reacharound from our resident writers.
Mar 22, 2022 6:19 PM
Nov 2017
NightKnightTaken said:
Who wrote this episode... this episode was honestly just terrible. Miranjo caused tons of citizens of the kingdom to be slaughtered by Ouken, encouraged Bosse to steal his new born baby's power making him disabled, killed Boji's mum so Bosse could have another baby who's body he would steal, attempted to murder Hilling, got Dorshe nearly killed and dismembered, almost got the rest of the 4 heavenly kings killed, tried to have Boji killed on multiple occasions, broke criminals out of prison who killed multiple people and died themselves.

Despite all of this, the idea that Miranjo was a "good person" was still shoved in our faces, simply because she was nice when she was like 5. Then Bosse has the balls to ask Daida to forgive and protect her... AND HE ACTUALLY DOES, he cared about what his father, who disabled his brother, let that brother's mother die without condemning the person who did it, let the attempted assassinations of both HIS mother and his brother happen, stole his body, and try to kill their own subjects. SO MUCH, that he even decided that she was worth marrying to protect... Daida couldn't care less about all the harm she did, simply because she was kind as a kid..

There's no logic in this episode. I get that typical Shonen do the thing where they just forgive the enemy. But that enemy usually isn't someone who caused so much personal harm towards them, and usually have an excuse, she most certainly does not. also, they don't usually marry them afterwards.

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.
Mar 22, 2022 10:28 PM

May 2013
AnarchistCandy said:
How old is Daida?? I can't tell if I didn't realize he was older or if this relationship with Miranjo is just bizarrely inappropriate.

In Medieval times people of younger ages were wed or promised to wed, and oftentimes they didn't chose to do so as Daida did. From the perspective of our society it would seem wrong, but for the times, this would have been perfectly acceptable. Her body was brought back in teenage years it seems, so not that much older than Daida physically, although over twice his age mentally it would seem. You also didn't really have much of a choice when a king proposed, and it wouldn't have been unusual to have hardly known the person, whereas they know each other fairly well. Notice in stark contrast that i.e. Mushoku Tensei has someone with from a world of modern day values acting creepily around young women which is definitely portrayed in a more negative light as it is meant to be a character flaw (i.e. being a bit of a pedo).
Mar 23, 2022 4:48 AM

Oct 2008
a masterful episode! nuff said!
i wonder what's the deal with King Desha? bit of a cliffhanger!
haha they even made stealing wishes! just kinda like DBZ lolz
that was a touching scene where Queen Hiling saw Daida & Bojji in baby flashback and hugging the two in the process!
i guess King Bosse got obsessed with power and when he finally attained it and killed the demigod, he felt empty and not only that, the method is forbidden and the price to pay is too high!
5/5.

Mar 23, 2022 7:01 AM

Jul 2011
Feels like the series wasn't maybe planned out the best way? I watched all 22 episodes in a few days and it's just been confusing as to what the author wants the story to be about and the characters, while I do enjoy them, is all over the place in their motivations and allegiances. Especially with King Bosse, I don't understand him at all. He loved his wife, but loved Miranjo more "as a mother and a child??" then apparently wanted to create his kingdom for the sake of Bojji but then goes on to ignore him and when he shows up before Ouken he slaps the fuck out of an already dying Bojji and crew then proceeds to heal them before threatening to kill them. What the fuck? It's so messy... and don't get me started on the fact that Daida proposed to Miranjo after all the shit she pulled just because of the memories he saw in the dark place...

Really cool world and I like most of the characters but the lack of cohesiveness is making me so split on what I think about this show.
TeriumMar 23, 2022 7:05 AM
Mar 23, 2022 11:39 PM

Jan 2015
I hated the hell out of this episode, firstly because I feel 0 sympathy for Miranjo and Bosse. I was wishing for both of them to die and end all the suffering they caused upon everyone (literally). But yeah, I guess this is another show without villains facing real consequences, with the power of love and friendship.
Mar 23, 2022 11:46 PM

Jan 2015
NightKnightTaken said:
Who wrote this episode... this episode was honestly just terrible. Miranjo caused tons of citizens of the kingdom to be slaughtered by Ouken, encouraged Bosse to steal his new born baby's power making him disabled, killed Boji's mum so Bosse could have another baby who's body he would steal, attempted to murder Hilling, got Dorshe nearly killed and dismembered, almost got the rest of the 4 heavenly kings killed, tried to have Boji killed on multiple occasions, broke criminals out of prison who killed multiple people and died themselves.

Despite all of this, the idea that Miranjo was a "good person" was still shoved in our faces, simply because she was nice when she was like 5. Then Bosse has the balls to ask Daida to forgive and protect her... AND HE ACTUALLY DOES, he cared about what his father, who disabled his brother, let that brother's mother die without condemning the person who did it, let the attempted assassinations of both HIS mother and his brother happen, stole his body, and try to kill their own subjects. SO MUCH, that he even decided that she was worth marrying to protect... Daida couldn't care less about all the harm she did, simply because she was kind as a kid..

There's no logic in this episode. I get that typical Shonen do the thing where they just forgive the enemy. But that enemy usually isn't someone who caused so much personal harm towards them, and usually have an excuse, she most certainly does not. also, they don't usually marry them afterwards.

Singlehandly most based person ever.
Mar 24, 2022 7:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh lol Daida really take Bosse word at a face value by making Miranjo onto his wive. Boy, your father didn't really mean about that, you know xD. What a funny episode, ngl. Especially when you look at poor Despa face. Bruh, he's just one step closer to free Ouken. However, author said else and let the fuss focused on Daida confession to Miranjo. Also, this is my hot take, but i can't help but need to compare Daida with Eren; taking word at face value. Yea, dude, its hella funny, seriously xd

Alright, enough with that, at least i appreciate the effort, no matter whats people foul-mouthed about this funny episode, to create such a decent conclusion like that, especially after connecting all the complicated matters from before. Demon and Miranjo promise. Miranjo misinterpreting Bosse dream, obviously. While Bosse himself also cannot prevent Miranjo to done the wrong doings one to another, until its just too late, when he's manage to kill the Saitama God. Thats when everything went south.

Thats his indecision, guilt, led by a false affection, but at least he got one happiness called Bojji, and, well, idk with Daida though. Because his case sure managing an undeniable fuss, especially here. Look at all great words hanging above me xd...

Anyway, i am hoping Wit, or rather, production commitee surprise me more with next season tease. Because one last episode surely is not enough to close the Ranking of Kings true nature, especially when i think about Desha decision to accept the First Rank offer treasury. There must something more about that. So, lets go, Ousama Ranking!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 24, 2022 9:21 AM

Dec 2015
Idk, maybe because I have already been spoiled so I was preparing myself for it, but this episode wasn't bad for me. Like at all. And even more frustating, I really don't see the anime community getting mad over non-interesting plot scenarios on popular shows like Jojo, JJK and KNY, which is far worse deal-breaker. What happen here was just a bold plot decision that works with the theme of the series.
Mar 24, 2022 11:03 AM

Jun 2016
Ok i always hate this "in the end all went well" like no wtf, i get from what all this coming and all bs happened to miranjo and why she did it but still she need to have some consequences, she killed the former queen, she made daida drink that dad slusshy so bosse can come back and take over daida's body, she never had any regard for anyone apart from bosse and making her feel guilty is just lame ass writing and even that is passable if she is punished a bit like remover her from all diplomatic posts and what not
but this is kinda bad.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Mar 24, 2022 11:05 AM

Jun 2016
lonesomelawliet said:
NightKnightTaken said:

Singlehandly most based person ever.

This comment put it best way possible how i felt.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Mar 24, 2022 11:48 AM

Dec 2011
Miranjo: *backstabbed Daida just to bring Bosse back, literally attempted to wipe out everyone in the kingdom, especially Queen Hiling, Daida's mother, and raised actual hell to help reach her goal*
Daida: I'M GOING TO MARRY HER

There's barely anything that makes sense here.
The issue with Ouken will surely solve itself easily. What a load of crap.

Nothing ever has consequences in this show.
Mar 25, 2022 12:17 PM

Apr 2021
rasterman7 said:
neiinc said:
nice 777th post but pls tell me the brailee meaning in yoursig

Ps. Daida marrying miranjo is pucked
Thank you. The signature is a quote from one of my currently favorite manga Gakkou Gurashi. It goes something like:

"Humanity through some stupidity, some will skip washing their hands and end up ruining it for everyone" Shiiko Aosoi, 2018.

That sounds awesome dude gotta check that out
I also made very awesome sig but sadly I had to remove it bec. MODs see here
Sad to say but my legendary Signature was removed

You can still see it in action on my profile
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷,

TBA
TBA
-

If you liked my signature please Comment on my profile
Mar 25, 2022 1:34 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
neiinc said:
rasterman7 said:
Thank you. The signature is a quote from one of my currently favorite manga Gakkou Gurashi. It goes something like:

"Humanity through some stupidity, some will skip washing their hands and end up ruining it for everyone" Shiiko Aosoi, 2018.

That sounds awesome dude gotta check that out
I also made very awesome sig but sadly I had to remove it bec. MODs see here
Sad to say but my legendary Signature was removed

You can still see it in action on my profile
Oh no, and that was a cool image too.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 25, 2022 2:47 PM

Jul 2020
I loved this anime but the ending could have been better. I want a second season and see how things progress.
Mar 26, 2022 4:38 AM

Jul 2013
pretty late compared to other.

but, tsun mom LOL.
hiling came out pretty cutesy in this scene

Mar 26, 2022 1:10 PM

Aug 2015
Y'all, Boji literally bathed in his mom's blood.

I know his mom has forgiven Miranjo, but I'm still haunted by the image of Boji trying to block out what was happening around him as his mother died on top of him. That was raw. That was painful. So, how am I expected to just accept a character going unpunished after I witnessed a son experiencing the gruesome death of his parent? And then Ouken has to wait a longer time before he can escape his horrible situation; a situation that might as well be worse than death. I can't get it out of my mind how he was put into that giant rock while screaming bloody murder. Don't get me wrong, it was the best solution and I accept it, but if you're going to tell me we can chose who we can save then I am not down with Miranjo being chosen over Ouken. Ouken is in this position with no fault of his own. He has lost complete control over his mind, and he didn't even cause it. Meanwhile, Miranjo has control of her actions and still knows right from wrong. And she's the one we're saving? So quickly? After everything? With zero accountability? What? Because she saved Kage, even though Kage died because Miranjo brought Ouken there in the first place? Whyyyy? This all just doesn't feel right.
...At least let me finish.

Mar 27, 2022 4:20 AM

Dec 2016
Wasn't expecting Daida to propose Miranjo cuz I always thought Miranjo had a thing for King Bosse so it's kinda weird for me.
Mar 31, 2022 5:55 AM

Oct 2013
I just lost it at this smile ahahaha
WE'RE NOT KILLING MIRANJO ANYMORE ?! YASSS

Mar 31, 2022 5:18 PM
Mar 2021
Series was a solid 10/10 up until this episode... Miranjo basically raising Daida for a large portion of his life and then marrying him just doesn't sit right with me at all, not to mention how quick everyone was to forgive her - we didn't even get to see if Bojji forgave the woman who pulverized his mother, whilst he sat watching, right underneath her, soaking in her blood :/

It just seemed a bit rushed and I wish they would have expanded more like they did when Bojji didn't forgive Domas immediatley. I feel that the woman who dedicated her whole life to death and destruction should be someone who has to earn her forgiveness a little bit more than "ah just make sure you remind people that what you did was wrong!". Domas dedicating his life to finally one day be forgiven by Bojji is so much more noble than the instant forgiveness that Miranjo was granted. Again, just seemed rushed
Apr 1, 2022 1:38 AM
Apr 2022
phantomfandom said:
This is almost perfect anime, almost, since there's a controversial episode 18. But since the problematic visual doesn't exist in a clear, definitive similarity manner in manga, Studio Wit will have to take a blame here.

what was the controversy about episode 18?
Apr 3, 2022 10:16 AM
Nov 2020
- Kills my brothers bio mom
- Tries to kill my own mom
- Released Ouken onto my kindom’s people
- Released various other criminals as well as underworld animals that killed some people in the castle
- Used my body to give to my own father essentially trapping me in an unending void.

Gotta wife it up lmaooo
Apr 7, 2022 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
Miranjo deserved eternal rape and torture. Ffs, But damn I couldn't stop myself from laughing at how things turned out. Esp dat marriage proposal like wtf lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 8, 2022 9:01 AM

Mar 2015
Oh wow Daida marrying Miranjo was a curve-ball!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 11, 2022 8:58 PM

Aug 2011
MR-GOD said:

My sentiments exactly!

What the hell happened here? This series just dropped from a 10 to a seven and that's being nice after this episode.

Nothing Miranjo did was impromptu; the old biddy plotted and planned everything, which means she had plenty of time to reconsider all wrongdoing. And then her plots were in succession; each step was intended. Yes - your mother was killed, you were tortured, but you went on to live your life and travel with King Bosse. Although you could count yourself fortunate (because others weren't so lucky) both of you got greedy.

King Bosse is no prize either. Why not make Miranjo your wife; what was stopping you? The relationship was weird from the the beginning, and as Miranjo's mom I would have had some issues with him hanging around my kid. He allowed a woman to emasculate him to make a deal with the devil that would have an impact on his unborn child. And then she brutally murdered that child's mother, almost killing said child in the process. Nearly the same with Daida and the current queen (sorry, I'm too heated to remember her name). After all this, King Bosse claims Miranjo is the dearest person to him and then tries to kill his sons, who have suffered also. And then - he offers Daida his leftovers, which he takes without hesitation. Son, you need to get out more. What a great dad (sarcasm of course).

IMO, they both should have loads and loads of eternal suffering, not sure how King Bosse avoided it; he's parental and husband pond scum. They both can burn in hell.
Apr 28, 2022 4:07 PM
Nov 2020
So. Daida at the start instructed domas to kill Bojji. Yes, miranjo was manipulating him to an extent but that doesn’t matter.. he still had the intent to kill his brother. However, Bojji was frustrated and felt many negative emotions towards Domas, the man who was order to by the literal king (yes I also understand Bojji felt betrayed as domas in Bojjis eyes was very loyal). But why didn’t bojji feel the same way about the 2 people who instructed domas to kill him? Has anyone else noticed this
Apr 28, 2022 4:15 PM
Nov 2020
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
MR-GOD said:

My sentiments exactly!

What the hell happened here? This series just dropped from a 10 to a seven and that's being nice after this episode.

Nothing Miranjo did was impromptu; the old biddy plotted and planned everything, which means she had plenty of time to reconsider all wrongdoing. And then her plots were in succession; each step was intended. Yes - your mother was killed, you were tortured, but you went on to live your life and travel with King Bosse. Although you could count yourself fortunate (because others weren't so lucky) both of you got greedy.

King Bosse is no prize either. Why not make Miranjo your wife; what was stopping you? The relationship was weird from the the beginning, and as Miranjo's mom I would have had some issues with him hanging around my kid. He allowed a woman to emasculate him to make a deal with the devil that would have an impact on his unborn child. And then she brutally murdered that child's mother, almost killing said child in the process. Nearly the same with Daida and the current queen (sorry, I'm too heated to remember her name). After all this, King Bosse claims Miranjo is the dearest person to him and then tries to kill his sons, who have suffered also. And then - he offers Daida his leftovers, which he takes without hesitation. Son, you need to get out more. What a great dad (sarcasm of course).

IMO, they both should have loads and loads of eternal suffering, not sure how King Bosse avoided it; he's parental and husband pond scum. They both can burn in hell.
YES! Finally someone had the guts to say this.. This series started of as a 10/10 but the last couple episodes have been horrible. Don’t get me wrong it’s still a 7/10 because I very much enjoy the main cast and I find it very motivational.. a tragic disabled boy who was laughed at by the kingdoms civilians to then becoming strong in his own unique way and saving the ppl with a positive expression. But, Like you said I find that ending conclusion to be awful.. it makes no sense. Also Domas was instructed to kill bojji by miranjo and His brother.. yet bojji only felt negative emotions towards Domas? Why doesn’t he have any hatred towards the woman who manipulated his brother and the brother who let them his woman send the order to kill him.
Apr 28, 2022 4:19 PM
Dec 2020
DanTaylor03 said:
So. Daida at the start instructed domas to kill Bojji. Yes, miranjo was manipulating him to an extent but that doesn’t matter.. he still had the intent to kill his brother. However, Bojji was frustrated and felt many negative emotions towards Domas, the man who was order to by the literal king (yes I also understand Bojji felt betrayed as domas in Bojjis eyes was very loyal). But why didn’t bojji feel the same way about the 2 people who instructed domas to kill him? Has anyone else noticed this

fair argument, But If I remember correctly Bojji never actually figured out who ordered Domas. Bojji is still a kid only capable of surface-evel thinking so thay is to say he only thought that Domas was the only one behind it.

But theres also a part with Hiling, where he hesitated to approach her due to the trauma that Domas brought. But after overcoming that with the reassurance his mother gave him. That gave him and probably the viewer the strength to easily forgive more. Also the fact that Bojji is very gullible.
Apr 28, 2022 4:22 PM
Nov 2020
haruuudesuuu said:
DanTaylor03 said:

fair argument, But If I remember correctly Bojji never actually figured out who ordered Domas. Bojji is still a kid only capable of surface-evel thinking so thay is to say he only thought that Domas was the only one behind it.

But theres also a part with Hiling, where he hesitated to approach her due to the trauma that Domas brought. But after overcoming that with the reassurance his mother gave him. That gave him and probably the viewer the strength to easily forgive more. Also the fact that Bojji is very gullible.
you make a good point I can’t argue with that. But what do you think of Miranjo… I just think this episode was utter bullshit, I don’t like it at all. I have so many mixed emotions I’m finding it hard to express my opinions
Apr 28, 2022 4:35 PM
Dec 2020
DanTaylor03 said:
haruuudesuuu said:

you make a good point I can’t argue with that. But what do you think of Miranjo… I just think this episode was utter bullshit, I don’t like it at all. I have so many mixed emotions I’m finding it hard to express my opinions
I made a whole thread about the ending. But to cut things short, I liked the resolutions. I think partially due to the fact of how low my expectations was for the second half before watching episode 20-23, so I was ready for any bullshit they throw at me. But nevertheless I liked it.

The reason being why Im not against Daida and Miranjo's marriage like most people are is first, I thought Daida was naturally affectionate towards her. Right at the get go, Daida was already so attached to the mirror even rivalling how he does with his parents. It might not be canon but a part of the OP2 where he was spending night talks with the mirror expressed the sentiment more than any other. That is why he felt so betrayed in the first place because he already loved Miranjo without knowing. Then there is the darkness period where unknowingly again, Miranjo was the one who helped her overcome the predicament and possibly kept him sane. Then finally, when Bosse finally showed her true intentions and history. When you summarize the whole thing, you loved a girl, she betrayed you yet she helped you again then you figure out the reason why she did everything she did and you grow sympathetic of her which is I think another play on how Daida is supposed to be the closest resemblance of Bosse.

But again, this is just my take, I still understand everyone on the other side like, she literally tried to kill your mother and actually killed your brother's mother argument. But yeah for me, I'm all in for forgiving Miranjo especially when they showed how those who passed already forgave her. Then why shoudnt we?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

118 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.