Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2022 8:01 AM

Dec 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
troilus_05s said:

Yeah. Todo was just being Todo. And Choso's memories were due to his CT.
but narrator purposely Told that , new memories were created in todo

Also still can't believe that choso would get a whole damn memory scene just because that they both related to kenkaju

I can't believe that gege would make it go just like this because that was a very big moment

Choso said that Blood Manipulation helps him sense if anyone related to him is dying.
Choso was going to kill someone related to him there. Someone connected to him by blood.

And Todo was just being Todo. Nothing weird with that.
Mar 23, 2022 8:04 AM
Feb 2022
troilus_05s said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
but narrator purposely Told that , new memories were created in todo

Also still can't believe that choso would get a whole damn memory scene just because that they both related to kenkaju

I can't believe that gege would make it go just like this because that was a very big moment

Choso said that Blood Manipulation helps him sense if anyone related to him is dying.
Choso was going to kill someone related to him there. Someone connected to him by blood.

And Todo was just being Todo. Nothing weird with that.
tho there must be a purpose for the narrator saying "memories were created"
Mar 23, 2022 9:58 PM
Aug 2020
Holly shi that was awesome! Im hyped, Yutas domain, 3 domains, next chapter gonna be lit!
Mar 29, 2022 9:39 AM

Jul 2021
Eyyy Rika finally got screen time !! People should not underestimate behind Yuta’s impeccable ability because no matter what, he’s the odd one. Oh god Rika’s death after watching the prequel movie made me so sad ;_; looks like Yuta is making connections from 3 possible routes since he’s attached to Rika and he copypaste Inumaki’s technique to unease Uro’s movement which lead to both him and Rika to beat the shit outta her and now they’re doing the same one step forward with Ryu in a more atrocious way possible but Ryu was able to knocked back Rika’s cursed user. Also noticing Yuta’s hand got a big more strengthful and lowkey looks like an armor but Oh uh Ura is back to the battlefield and continues her manipulation, still as impressive as ever, and I wish once more that we get to discover other of their techniques they can do than just one so far. So the squad of each and every part of the sky gave Uro the name and it does make sense by her own identity to be frank. Holy shit Yuta can even copy paste Dhruv’s cursed technique, and once I remembered where he does have the durability to where he can use their technique in comparison to the initial person who owns the technique. Eh both of their clans are rivalry. “Live for others””You don’t need to be anybody special” and dear Uro, Yuta already achieved becoming a mass murderer so don’t play games anymore ;_; HOLY FUCK THE TRIPLE DOMAIN EXPANSION WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HOW DO THEY HAVE THE SAME SIGNAL, THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING INITIALLY PROPOSED BY GEGE LMAO.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 2, 2022 9:33 AM

Mar 2021
Three domain expansions at once!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2022 7:16 AM

Nov 2020
the fights gotten waaaaay better
three domain expansion at the same time!!!
Jan 5, 2:09 AM

Nov 2013
Season 3 of jjk will be wild! And some people said Shibuya was peak. This arc has been really good so far.
Jan 9, 2:23 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This is fucking insane. 10/10 what an ending

It says this Rika is "external storage" but let's be real it's really just Rika... lol

Crazy that Yuta's technique is mimicry. He's literally got that Perfect Copy (if you know, you know!!) and for max 5 minutes too XD

THhis is so good
Jan 20, 10:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
all 3 conjured dominion at the same time!
kekeke
Mar 6, 3:17 AM
Dec 2022
RIKA BACK RAAAA RAAA CURSED SPEECH
holy shit triple domain expansion
Page go crazy I love it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

22 by aod-kun »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write

Nugi97 - Mar 23

49 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.