Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2022 2:46 PM
Sep 2020
Before I start, I want to say I'm completely serious, this isn't a bait post or anything - I've just been surprised to see so much hate towards Platinum End.

I haven't read the manga, and decided I'd give the anime a shot as it looked interesting. I don't think it's amazing, much less a successor to Death Note. However, I very much like the concept of it, I think it has interesting characters and an interesting dynamic and while I don't think the art and animation are fantastic, I think they're quite satisfactory.

Especially since the 2nd cour started I think the story has gotten pretty interesting, it can get pretty intense and some character development is adequately being shown as important events take place. If anything, I was wondering if some of you feel similarly, or if you do dislike Platinum End I was wondering why you find it so bad or boring or what it is that makes you dislike it so much.

Jan 29, 2022 2:58 PM
Dec 2021
I was enjoying it from the very first episode witch makes me not understand why people are hating on it.
@animeispeace
Jan 29, 2022 3:02 PM
May 2021
I just want to hop on here to say that despite the many people hating the show, some, like me I presume, just watch it because it is still interesting enough to the point where you want to see the end.
I agree that neither the art nor the animation are stellar, personally I also found a lot of moments in the last episode that I thought were quite stiff and lazy, but that doesn't hinder me from returning to it every week. And I honestly can't really explain why. I also think that the characters are super bland, apart from a select few (Mukaido and Hajime were actually well enough developed for me) and the story is nothing groundbreaking. The one thing I consistently liked was the banger OP.

All things considered you would think I did not like the show, but that is not the case. It still has me coming back for more, even if it is just to waste 23 minutes of my day.
In short, yes the show is kind of subpar in quality which explains the hate it gets, but is still a decent watch for some casual anime watchers who are too lazy to drop it.

Or maybe I just need to raise my standards, who knows.
Jan 29, 2022 3:16 PM
Jan 2022
I was starting to get bored 'cause Kakeashi was such a coward and it longed more than it should be. But after he had cleared the things on his head and became serious about what he's doing stroy took I like the anime generally.
Jan 29, 2022 3:18 PM
Aug 2019
I like it so far. I really don't care wether other people like it or not though. What matters is if you enjoy it.
Jan 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Jan 2021
Honestly, I completely agree with you too. I was a bit disappointed at the amount of hate the show got, especially since the characters were actually pretty likable and the functionalities of the wings and arrows was intriguing and original. The character’s growth was definitely a stronger part of the show, so it’s a bit disappointing that most dropped the series before they experienced that.
Forum Icon is from Kekkai Sensen
Jan 29, 2022 3:35 PM
Sep 2020
jo_la_truite said:
I just want to hop on here to say that despite the many people hating the show, some, like me I presume, just watch it because it is still interesting enough to the point where you want to see the end.
I agree that neither the art nor the animation are stellar, personally I also found a lot of moments in the last episode that I thought were quite stiff and lazy, but that doesn't hinder me from returning to it every week. And I honestly can't really explain why. I also think that the characters are super bland, apart from a select few (Mukaido and Hajime were actually well enough developed for me) and the story is nothing groundbreaking. The one thing I consistently liked was the banger OP.

All things considered you would think I did not like the show, but that is not the case. It still has me coming back for more, even if it is just to waste 23 minutes of my day.
In short, yes the show is kind of subpar in quality which explains the hate it gets, but is still a decent watch for some casual anime watchers who are too lazy to drop it.

Hmm... I agree with you on some parts, I definitely feel the characters were bland until we got to know more about them, and I think looking at them in the beginning and after the fight with Metropoliman some significant changes can be seen.

However, I can agree that Platinum End just hooks you whether you like it or not. I found myself disappointed at the beginning of the show, probably also since my expectations were high considering the author, but I think I found the premise very interesting which kept me watching, and now I'm glad it did.

Hard agree on the banger OP though. I'm glad they kept the OP and changed the ED for the second cour, cause the new ED is also pretty fucking good, better than the previous one surely.
Jan 29, 2022 3:39 PM
Sep 2020
MrCattyWolf said:
Honestly, I completely agree with you too. I was a bit disappointed at the amount of hate the show got, especially since the characters were actually pretty likable and the functionalities of the wings and arrows was intriguing and original. The character’s growth was definitely a stronger part of the show, so it’s a bit disappointing that most dropped the series before they experienced that.

Absolutely. I think the first few episodes were weaker but still interesting, and ever since, the show has progressively gotten better, perhaps with the exception of an episode or 2.

I can't help but feel that some people were influenced by the bandwagon effect and dropped an anime they might have enjoyed. Either way, people are free to have their own thoughts: I'm personally glad I didn't drop the show and get to enjoy it now.
Jan 29, 2022 4:02 PM
Dec 2020
The writing just feels so lazy like it felt like something I would write. All the character ideals were super generic and surface level the plot is overly contrived it’s just sloppy all around to me. The script is corny the fights are meh if the show was good I could accept them but that’s not the case. It’s just rather bland to me.
Jan 29, 2022 4:25 PM

Jun 2020
The show is just bad. Sure, it may have an interesting premise but that premise just turned into another death game. Characters die before I get a chance to even know about them. All the villains are all just bland and have no depth. Ep 8 and 13 are about the only "good" episodes. There is enjoyment I get from watching the show but it isn't gonna save this train wreck.

x x x
Jan 29, 2022 4:28 PM
Feb 2020
It’s legitimately one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen. The character motivations are so lazy and unrelateble, the stupid mech suits is such a unneeded part of the story not to mention ugly as fuck, they haven’t built the world enough for it to be this far into the gah damn anime, the fights are boring and animated like my ass. Listen not evey good show I relate with the characters, or is animated well, or has good VA’s or even has a decent plot line but when it has NONE of those things that means it’s a bad show
Jan 29, 2022 5:37 PM
Jun 2021
danielsalt said:
Before I start, I want to say I'm completely serious, this isn't a bait post or anything - I've just been surprised to see so much hate towards Platinum End.

I haven't read the manga, and decided I'd give the anime a shot as it looked interesting. I don't think it's amazing, much less a successor to Death Note. However, I very much like the concept of it, I think it has interesting characters and an interesting dynamic and while I don't think the art and animation are fantastic, I think they're quite satisfactory.

Especially since the 2nd cour started I think the story has gotten pretty interesting, it can get pretty intense and some character development is adequately being shown as important events take place. If anything, I was wondering if some of you feel similarly, or if you do dislike Platinum End I was wondering why you find it so bad or boring or what it is that makes you dislike it so much.

To be fairly honest, this is not something which stands out among a numerous collection of animes but yeah it is something which doesn't deserve this hate just because it was written by "DEATH NOTE AUTHOR", but I don't know why people don't like it's artwork & animation cause I really like it plus the OSTs of this show are just too great, a banger opening and ed succeeded by a beautiful ed later

Yeah this anime has lots to provide us, if the main character Mirai would have been someone like "Ayyanukoji" from Classroom of the Elite, then it would have been kore interesting for me.......

Mukaido's character was brilliant, Kanade's character was also good and I really got what author tried to present through this arc, but I am just waiting to see if it gets better in this arc because if it does then i will surely give it a 7, right now it is 6 for me
Jan 29, 2022 7:44 PM

Jan 2021
danielsalt said:
MrCattyWolf said:

Absolutely. I think the first few episodes were weaker but still interesting, and ever since, the show has progressively gotten better, perhaps with the exception of an episode or 2.

I can't help but feel that some people were influenced by the bandwagon effect and dropped an anime they might have enjoyed. Either way, people are free to have their own thoughts: I'm personally glad I didn't drop the show and get to enjoy it now.

Yep, that's exactly what I thought! I've seen a lot of people say that its bland, and I mean I guess I can see that a bit, but it really doesn't bother me too much, I guess? I feel like the plainness of the characters' motivations are somehow more realistic in a way than most anime, such as when people are put up to absurd life-or-death situations, they panic and tend to stick to ideals they deeply hold on to, much like Mirai has shown so far. I think that the subtle character interactions are pretty cool as well, especially with the relationships between the angels and the humans as they figure out more about each other. I might sound like I'm just looking for something to appreciate, but I truly do think that it has some value!
Jan 29, 2022 9:50 PM
Jan 2021
For me personally (I haven’t watched the last 2 episodes) but I feel like it’s a lacklustre story coming from the author of death note. Don’t get me wrong it has an interesting concept but kakehashi is such a boring mc. I’m just having such a hard time trying to get hyped for the weekly episodes.
Jan 29, 2022 10:13 PM
Dec 2021
I think most hate is towards kakehashi who is not convinced to kill people (even control people at first) due to which a lot of people die due to his late decision making(hajime).mirai karehashi fights with himself over the current decesion.

I would have liked to clothes of hero as well as villains to be a bit less catchy (not like a gundam probably).

Though the anime is good and dynamic i would still recommend watching it.
Jan 30, 2022 2:07 AM
Mar 2021
Yeah at first i wanted to see if it will continue the legacy of deathnote since its literally about choosing a new god which kinda have some similarities to what light wanted and i was hooked from the start then hot bored a bit then i was hooked again and reached ep 12 and read the manga and thats hella of an ending honestly worth the watch so continue with it to the end which is ep 24
Jan 30, 2022 5:57 AM
Nov 2020
danielsalt said:

i like this show and look forward to watching it every week but I understand it’s not for everyone. It’s really getting good in the second half but I think some parts are slow and of course it has a pacifist for a main character which is not very popular. So I get why some people don’t like it but hating on a show is such a waste of time. Just watch something else and move on
Jan 30, 2022 10:18 AM
May 2021
I don’t like the show probably give it a 6 or 7. I’m still going to watch it to see where it goes but the mc just isn’t that likable and the story is kinda predictable. And the motivation for the mc doing all of this is dumb. Only watched to ep 7 so lmk if this isn’t true anymore but for now it’s rlly not that good.
Jan 30, 2022 10:21 AM

Jul 2021
I feel like people hating on it were just expecting another death note and were disappointed, i'm not a big fan but it's a good show - not the best but it doesn't really deserve hate.
Jan 30, 2022 12:52 PM

Mar 2012
animeispeace said:
I was enjoying it from the very first episode witch makes me not understand why people are hating on it.

This is me as well

People just like to hate on something.

The MC is not that bad, really, I enjoy every episode a LOT.
Jan 30, 2022 3:47 PM
Jul 2020
I absolutely love this anime I don't care what no one says. Underdog anime lover here. The fact that they hot on real life issues with suicide I honestly cried the first few episodes because of all that I can relate to and it felt real to me in more ways than one. I honestly put this in my top 5 anime list.
Jan 31, 2022 2:20 AM
Sep 2020
MrCattyWolf said:
danielsalt said:

Yep, that's exactly what I thought! I've seen a lot of people say that its bland, and I mean I guess I can see that a bit, but it really doesn't bother me too much, I guess? I feel like the plainness of the characters' motivations are somehow more realistic in a way than most anime, such as when people are put up to absurd life-or-death situations, they panic and tend to stick to ideals they deeply hold on to, much like Mirai has shown so far. I think that the subtle character interactions are pretty cool as well, especially with the relationships between the angels and the humans as they figure out more about each other. I might sound like I'm just looking for something to appreciate, but I truly do think that it has some value!

Absolutely not! I think it's great to look for positive things in media you consume, without forcing yourself to watch something you don't enjoy. I completely relate to the feeling of a fresh breath of air when we have plenty of anime with complicated character writing and complex motivations that just don't feel human anymore. It's a great thing that you look for the things you enjoy in anime rather than finding every little thing to hate about it, which I see a lot lately in the anime community :/
Jan 31, 2022 2:24 AM
Sep 2020
Dracomouthboi said:
I don’t like the show probably give it a 6 or 7. I’m still going to watch it to see where it goes but the mc just isn’t that likable and the story is kinda predictable. And the motivation for the mc doing all of this is dumb. Only watched to ep 7 so lmk if this isn’t true anymore but for now it’s rlly not that good.

16 episodes in, I personally think Mirai has had significant character development. He's faced some pretty tough things and the anime has gone in a direction that you might not expect, but I wouldn't say it's gallantly unpredictable. I also think it's worth the watch as you get to see a different side of a few interesting characters.

My advice as always is to just watch it if you enjoy it :)
Jan 31, 2022 2:26 AM
Sep 2020
Moodyshoots395 said:
I absolutely love this anime I don't care what no one says. Underdog anime lover here. The fact that they hot on real life issues with suicide I honestly cried the first few episodes because of all that I can relate to and it felt real to me in more ways than one. I honestly put this in my top 5 anime list.

Interesting take, I'm glad this anime impacted you in a good way :) I completely agree with your sentiment of forming your own opinion of anime without being influenced by general opinion.
Jan 31, 2022 5:42 AM

Jan 2021
danielsalt said:
MrCattyWolf said:

Absolutely not! I think it's great to look for positive things in media you consume, without forcing yourself to watch something you don't enjoy. I completely relate to the feeling of a fresh breath of air when we have plenty of anime with complicated character writing and complex motivations that just don't feel human anymore. It's a great thing that you look for the things you enjoy in anime rather than finding every little thing to hate about it, which I see a lot lately in the anime community :/

Definitely! I really couldn't agree with you more. Anime's entertainment just like anything else and isn't made to be overly speculated, just enjoyed. I mean, I know this is a website dedicated to rating anime, but people seem to misinterpret it as an opportunity to tear everything apart and completely ignore the well crafted aspects of the shows. Although subtle, I think that Platinum End has some good qualities that are easy to overlook. Its not perfect or anything, but in my opinion it really isn't as bad as most have said so far and is honestly just an enjoyable show at its core :D I'm just really happy to hear that you also see it in that way!
Jan 31, 2022 11:59 PM

Oct 2019
danielsalt said:

is it enjoyable? yes

is it good? no

the writing sucks, the story is edgy and at times stupid to the point that I find it funnier than most comedies, the animation is below average for this type of show and the characters are.... not great.

it's basically a less good mirrai nikki, that doesn't have a shit ending.... yet....
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Feb 4, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2013
The 1st Cour was actually not so interesting till the Final Battle which was pretty good. People thought with 1st Cour Villain and the death of a badass character, the show ended but it actually was getting very interesting with the revelation of the remaining God Candidates in 2nd Cour. Basically, some never gave it a chance after that and the handful of manga readers that warn us of a bad ending but also exacerbate that the 2nd half would go on decline when it was actually the opposite in the anime.
DarkwindJRFeb 4, 2022 9:30 AM
Feb 4, 2022 11:25 AM
Sep 2020
DarkwindJR said:
The 1st Cour was actually not so interesting till the Final Battle which was pretty good. People thought with 1st Cour Villain and the death of a badass character, the show ended but it actually was getting very interesting with the revelation of the remaining God Candidates in 2nd Cour. Basically, some never gave it a chance after that and the handful of manga readers that warn us of a bad ending but also exacerbate that the 2nd half would go on decline when it was actually the opposite in the anime.

While I haven't read the manga so I can't give a truthful opinion on this, I have the feeling that the reason people bash the ending is could be out of a bandwagon effect, kind of like with AoT. For example, in Death Note, most people found the second half of the anime a lot worse than the first (this is also true in my case), however I know many people that actually enjoyed the second half just as much as the first.

I also get the feeling that the manga might have also been overhated due to the prestige of the author's previous works, as has happened with the anime. Nonetheless I have heard many manga readers say that the manga was quite good until the end, and I do think the anime is pretty good right now so perhaps they do have a point.

I must agree that I've been enjoying the 2nd cour much more than the first so far though, so once again I don't get where manga readers are coming from.

Feb 6, 2022 10:09 AM
Sep 2021
I thought the first 5-6 episodes were quite interesting but after that the show just becomes a chore to watch every week.

The story is meh in my opinion although it has a decent concept. The characters are easily the worst part especially the MC and even the other characters are quite boring imo.

I dropped it almost half way so I'm not not sure how it's going right now(even though I doubt its improved) so I don't know if the characters improve and even if they do I doubt I'll start liking them. The fights are boring as fuck, and it doesn't help the fact that the stakes somehow don't feel real. Here we have a bunch of guys fighting for their lives to become god and yet the tension feels fake.

The production quality is quite bad even if the show looked good I might have stayed till the end. In the end its a very boring train wreck to watch.
jellybeansrbadFeb 6, 2022 10:13 AM
Feb 6, 2022 10:58 AM
Sep 2020
jellybeansrbad said:
I thought the first 5-6 episodes were quite interesting but after that the show just becomes a chore to watch every week.

The story is meh in my opinion although it has a decent concept. The characters are easily the worst part especially the MC and even the other characters are quite boring imo.

I dropped it almost half way so I'm not not sure how it's going right now(even though I doubt its improved) so I don't know if the characters improve and even if they do I doubt I'll start liking them. The fights are boring as fuck, and it doesn't help the fact that the stakes somehow don't feel real. Here we have a bunch of guys fighting for their lives to become god and yet the tension feels fake.

The production quality is quite bad even if the show looked good I might have stayed till the end. In the end its a very boring train wreck to watch.

I saw you dropped it at episode 11, if you were waiting for a significant improvement I definitely think the last few episodes have been significantly better than the last few of the first cour. If you still decide to drop the show that's understandable though.
Feb 6, 2022 12:55 PM
Aug 2014
I think it's actually started to improve I'm enjoying it again, As MC is starting to develop character just sadly we had to lose Mukaido in the process.
Feb 7, 2022 3:38 AM
Sep 2020
To be fair this second half feels even more interesting than the first half
Feb 8, 2022 7:32 AM
Sep 2021
Well this show was quite interesting at the beginning but later on it was like i had to force myself to watch it. But 2 weeks ago it started to regain sense to me. All to say i don't hate the show anymore
Feb 8, 2022 7:50 PM
Apr 2021
jo_la_truite said:

ngl i agree with basically all of that. i mean its getting close to the end. anyone who has watched this far might as well stick around for the end. itl get like a 6 or 7 for sure unless the ending is godlike but yeah we enjoy it enought to stay
Feb 8, 2022 7:55 PM
Apr 2021
Mack_Yeager said:
To be fair this second half feels even more interesting than the first half

i agree, i like how the story isn't self contained like the entire first half. the whole world wants a god candidate.
Feb 9, 2022 9:22 AM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
It's crazy to me how people dislike this, it's not perfect, but definitely a decent watch.
- Justin T. Poindexter
Feb 9, 2022 9:55 AM

Nov 2020
There’s so much more to it, though. The pacing is horrid (there’s literally an episode where Mirai and Kanade TALK to each other for 20 minutes), the character designs are hideous and the anatomy is just flat out janky, there’s so much excessive use of ugly CGI where it’s simply not needed, and the story itself is such a big, immature fucking joke. I’m already this far into the show, so i don’t plan on dropping it, but this show just feels really pathetic to me. You’re free to enjoy it, though.
magecrvftFeb 9, 2022 9:58 AM
Feb 10, 2022 7:55 PM

Apr 2009
Manga reader here. I don't hate the manga as much as others though. It's certainly not a masterpiece but it was still enjoyable enough for me.

Now to the Anime, the strongest point of the Manga was the art, and unfortunately, the Anime doesn't really deliver it. Though we need to keep in mind, that Anime is a different medium. I think the CGI was badly used too in most cases. But now in the second cour they seem to have toned down on that part.
I can see why the MC may not be for everyone, though I find it funny that some would say he's a generic MC, when I think he's actually not and that's why many hate him. We are spoiled with pro-active shounen MC's. Or edgelords and psychopaths. I also think that many hop on the hate bandwagon because they expected another Death Note, and the authors tried very hard to be different with this one (maybe they tried too hard though, that's why some characters are a not as well-defined and the plotline does have some pacing issue and logical holes).
Now to the good points, as many pointed out, the OP and EDs are awesome. I also like the OST. The casting of seiyuu is another plus, and despite the flaws I pointed out in regards of the animation, overall, it's still satisfactory. And even though it's not the most original story, I find the concept of the angels, and the limited range of powers for the candidates quite interesting (although I think, that the story may be more intriguing if it was told from the angels' POV, like, how and why they were choosing the candidates, what's their motivation and how they would get/manipulate their candidates to become God etc)
I come back to this show every week and I can't say that I felt the time wasted, even though the quality certainly varies from episode to episode.

So, all in all, while this show is certainly far from a masterpiece, I don't think that it deserves the hate it's getting.
shiroi-ookamiFeb 10, 2022 7:58 PM
Feb 11, 2022 6:20 AM
Dec 2019
I honestly can't think of a series so bad that I would go out of my way to discourage people from watching it or talking about it or fooling themselves into thinking it's good or whatever. But this show is every bit of the dumb trash people are saying it is. It's interesting enough in a braindead sort-of-way and the premise and many of the ideas are interesting but it's also a sloppy garbage fire.

It has a lot of the same trappings of Death Note but it does not deliver on it at all. Death Note made such a great point of characters discovering, testing, and manipulating the rules/abilities of their god weapons. Platinum End's entire premise is characters using god weapons/tools and then they all either don't want to, use them terribly (and then die as side characters), or just don't use them sensibly. For example, every character can fly and teleport instantly but they still need to set up some stupid clothes switching plan to get Temari out of the mansion she's "trapped" in? Just open the window and grab her.

I don't dislike the show for not being the same as Death Note but it's just such a clearly inferior writing effort. It seems to me that they wanted to focus more on the morality of a clash of godly powers than the raw mechanics but it's so childish and stupid about it. Nakaumi (who looks like Mello for some reason) got dangerously close to having an interesting discussion about their roles as god candidates but almost immediately downgrades into moping about suicide not being cool. Other than that every character is laughably dumb and shallow. I'm sure Professor Kenpachi that wears cooking goggles will be just what the show needs to wrap up properly.
Feb 11, 2022 8:07 PM
Jan 2021
The people hating on this show are just trying their hardest to not enjoy a show, because honestly so far I haven’t been disappointed with one episode it’s pretty damn interesting. But everyone wants to constantly compare it to death note
Feb 11, 2022 8:40 PM

Feb 2011
The main character is beyond cheesy, and if you look at the themes between this and the author's previous works everything gets worse.

The latest angel shows just how edgy and tryhard this trying to be.
everything about this anime is either edge, trying hard to be "dark" and failing miserably, or just lousy writing.

Any time Mirai opens his mouth garbage comes out and everyone around him is wooed and swayed by his talk-no-jutsu. He has to just be so perfect and never swayed by his powers at all.

I picked this back up after dropping it just to see the train wreck of an ending it's almost guaranteed to have.
ScootboiFeb 11, 2022 8:44 PM

Feb 12, 2022 2:23 AM
Oct 2019
you know why?
because they can't self insert in the MC... that's the reason
Feb 12, 2022 7:43 AM
Aug 2017
This is actually a common case of a mediocre anime that has a lot of exposition because, for whatever reason, people got hyped around it. In this case and scenario, it is because it was created by the same author that made Death Note.

When you have that many people watching such mediocre content, of course there will be a lot of "hate" ( would not call that hate). It's just people disappointed because they did not see anything as good as they expected in the first place. 

Well, so would this anime be good, if the fact that the author of Death Note was never revealed to us? Nope, it would still be mediocre, but fewer people would be complaining about it, since it is pretty common for animes with this kind of low quality to drop every season. 

For people like you that genuinely like this anime, this can be harsh, but you have to understand that maybe your opinion is a very niche one. Maybe you were watching this anime with different expectations than everyone else, or maybe you don't take animes too seriously, etc.
Mar 29, 2022 11:07 PM

Oct 2008
I liked the show:

I however didn't love it, at all:

The bad outweighed the good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

274 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 20, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

162 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

117 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

139 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

230 by Lita2013 »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.