Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 12, 2022 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
Love TakeHika, ZelAme, SyaoSaku, HaruJin, TouYuki, XelLina, KilluGon, Insurance Girlfriends....
Jan 12, 2022 6:34 PM

Apr 2012
EdgyLord666 said:
miruhii said:
Greetings. What are your favorite ships in anime? For me, I personally prefer ships that reflect on my real life, so I can relate to the characters more. Hence, my favorite ship is HaruKyon

Personally I can't relate to God, but I got u op, I also like something that feels more down to earth.
So I choose this from Danshi Koukousei.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like shows that throw ship tease, but you don't get anything out of it. Suffice it to recall Saiki Kusuo.
Jan 12, 2022 6:44 PM
May 2018
Chihaya X Taichi from Chihayafuru. Taichi is a master of all except when it comes to Karuta a traditional japanese card game where Chihaya aces the field. Taichi hates Karuta but just plays and stirves to become pro at it so that Chihaya can actually acknowledge his presence around him. Its a very good story of struggle and failure in every kind but never giving up until season 3 TwT when all hell breaks loose.
Jan 12, 2022 6:45 PM

Jul 2021
i don't really ship anyone in anime :/

Jan 12, 2022 6:46 PM
May 2018
Taichi X Suo, its actually a mentor student relation which builds after season 3 of Chihayafuru. As Suo helps Taichi get on his foot again in many ways and try achieving his goal again.
Jan 12, 2022 7:01 PM

Oct 2021
RobertBobert said:
That's one of the reasons why I don't like shows that throw ship tease, but you don't get anything out of it. Suffice it to recall Saiki Kusuo.

Those are not romance anime tho.
They r simply doing it for the sake of comedy, even that Hidenori x literature girl is pretty much canon.
Jan 12, 2022 7:05 PM

Mar 2021
Of the animes I watched, Okabe ans Kurisu because that's the only one done in an excellent manner.
Jan 12, 2022 7:21 PM

Apr 2012
EdgyLord666 said:
RobertBobert said:

They r simply doing it for the sake of comedy, even that Hidenori x literature girl is pretty much canon.

You don't have to be a romantic show to have canonical romance.
Jan 12, 2022 7:54 PM

Oct 2021
One Piece has the best Ships in any anime in my opinion.
Jan 12, 2022 8:10 PM

Oct 2021
RobertBobert said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Yes, but u shouldn't hope for canon ending in not a romance anime.
Jan 12, 2022 8:13 PM

Apr 2012
EdgyLord666 said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes, but u shouldn't hope for canon ending in not a romance anime.

It's like a romantic anime always guarantees a canon ending.
Jan 12, 2022 8:34 PM
#1 Diva Ann simp

Mar 2017
These are my two favorite anime ships

Going Merry

Thousand Sunny

Jan 12, 2022 8:48 PM
Jun 2020
Hachiman and Yukino. God, they're waaay too love in with each other
Jan 12, 2022 10:45 PM
Jan 2020
Absurdo_N said:
w_opuntioid said:
I've never really shipped but just off the top of my head, Rakushun and Youko from The Twelve Kingdoms, Louis and Legosi from Beastars

I thought I was the only one in the world who shipped youko with rakushun.

Looking on google there seems to be plenty of Youko x Rakushun content. Who woulda thought. But then again Rakushun was a real one
Jan 12, 2022 11:55 PM

Jun 2020
Chika Takami & Riko Sakurauchi & You Watanabe
Just like what Chika's Seiyuu said in the concert's making video, "She's a sinful girl" and I personally think it's great.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
Jan 13, 2022 1:14 AM

Dec 2018
I think my favorite lesbian ship from Star☆Twinkle Precure also should have some attention

Lala and her wife Hikaru have always been so gay for each other. It was love at first sight and my little magical lesbians were flirting like crazy,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Those two girls only have eyes for each other and have an extremely strong bond, and therefore are one of my favorite Precure ships

Yuri-CrusaderJan 13, 2022 2:21 AM
Jan 14, 2022 11:03 AM

Apr 2012
@_Maneki-Neko_

Well, if you want of whining so much, then okay. Can I see the source where this was taken from? I even specifically went to the AoT wiki and they don't know the source for it either.

"Another couple I really liked a lot from the last year is Noe x Dominique from The Case Study of Vanitas.
Look at these childhood friends, they are so cute together and they act so natural, trusting and cute around each other. <3" - Surprised you ship het ship on this show, especially with the fujoshi tendency to read Noe as gay or asexual.
RobertBobertJan 14, 2022 11:12 AM
Jan 14, 2022 11:11 AM

Sep 2021
l̶m̶a̶o̶o̶o̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ shin and lena from 86.

this ship also looks pretty sick imo

DarkGamerA said:
mine is Ash and Serena from Pokémon

but thanks to pokemon going to shit after XYZ that wont happen again

and everyone in fruba X whoever they end up with in s3
. enjoy.
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Jan 14, 2022 11:38 AM

Sep 2020
BigMac7 said:
Of the animes I watched, Okabe ans Kurisu because that's the only one done in an excellent manner.
Agreed. I've never been much of a shipper, but Okabe and Kurisu's relationship was so well done, I couldn't help but root for them.

Other pairings that I really like are Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye (FMAB) and Yato x Hiyori Iki (Noragami).
Jan 14, 2022 11:42 AM

Feb 2015
From my personal experience, Japanese author/creator/mangaka seems to like have this 30 yo body age but 10 yo in the head kind of thing with their approach to romance with this kind of series, but ehhh what do I know, if it sells just keep on continuing why it sell in the first place amirite lads?

I dont really.... how do I put it...... ship characters.....

imo, it is more important for me that the author actually made it happen.
Jan 14, 2022 2:54 PM

Jun 2021
My favourite ship is Todoroki x Deku from My Hero Academia. It doesn't exist and it's so funny.
Jan 14, 2022 3:04 PM

Jun 2019
inukag <3

reasons: I don't know, I just love them so much

fanart credits: @yeetoldy
Jan 14, 2022 6:02 PM
May 2019
it would have to be eremika, eren x mikasa from aot, for obvious reasons, they're canon for example.
as for non canon ships i like eru x houtarou from hyouka a lot
Jan 14, 2022 6:20 PM

Feb 2019
The Greatest Ship can only be these two.
The Stongest Sword and The Greatest Shield.

『ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ』

Then her jaw slackened as she muttered out.
[I... am the bi◼️?]

☽ † ☾
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
- ꜱɪɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴᴛᴡɪɢ

Jan 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Aug 2018
Usui, Takumi and Ayuzawa, Misaki for sure
Candies: (2023)

Candies: (2022)
Jan 14, 2022 7:40 PM
Jul 2018
Chikane X Hime in Kannazuki no Miko.
Jan 14, 2022 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
I think my favorite lesbian ship from Star☆Twinkle Precure also should have some attention

Lala and her wife Hikaru have always been so gay for each other. It was love at first sight and my little magical lesbians were flirting like crazy,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Those two girls only have eyes for each other and have an extremely strong bond, and therefore are one of my favorite Precure ships

It had lots of unofficial Yuri couples for a little girls show. Nagi x Honoka, Karen x Milk, luv x Setsuna, Hibiki x Kanade (Closest official), Cure Maccarron x Cure Chocolate (same) and, the above. You can call it delusion but these are just as valid as Eren x Mikasa and any other open straight relationshipa
Jan 14, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
Favorite Is hard to pick. I have more lesbian ship than I can count. I have a whole fleet of gay ships

BanG Dream! Was my first Idol. Arisa and her future wife Kasumi are so fucking cute together. I love their chemistry and IMO they are perfect for each other,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Oh, my sister lesbian ship Hina and Sayo should be mentioned. Because lesbian incest is fucking awesome,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

another Bang Dream fan. Arisa x Kasumi is best. Really wish they come out of Yuri bait territory and make it Canon. Not so much for Sayo x Hina. Sayo is one Mistress Yukina's harem.
Jan 14, 2022 8:02 PM

Dec 2020
I don't have a favorite at the moment, but I do have a #3-5

#3 - Okabe x Kurisu [Steins;Gate]

#4 - Koyomi x Hitagi [Monogatari]

#5 - Junpei x Akane [Zero Escape]
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Jan 14, 2022 8:31 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Konata x Kagami, because it was the ship that got me into yuri initially.

Also Kyon x Koizumi

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 15, 2022 2:09 AM

Apr 2012
@anirudhtsuki Not sure how headcanon gay ships in a kids show are valid canon straight relationships in seinen, but the writers have denied that Cure Maccarron x Cure Chocolate is canon.
Jan 15, 2022 2:12 AM

Mar 2021
All the various Haikyuu!! shipping is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not far into the show, so how true to the story they are, I'm not sure.

Jan 15, 2022 2:21 AM

Feb 2021
Koyomi X Hitagi they just perfect for each other
Jan 15, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
@anirudhtsuki Not sure how headcanon gay ships in a kids show are valid canon straight relationships in seinen, but the writers have denied that Cure Maccarron x Cure Chocolate is canon.
yeah i represent all Yuri fans like how the Otaku killer and the guy who ramned the truck into crowd represent every each and every anime weebs out there.
Jan 15, 2022 2:34 AM

Apr 2012
anirudhtsuki said:
RobertBobert said:
yeah i represent all Yuri fans like how the Otaku killer and the guy who ramned the truck into crowd represent every each and every anime weebs out there.

You have confused the discussion. Also, do you think you are the only one who has such a mentality? I hear it all the time, it's just that you wrote it openly.
Jan 15, 2022 2:50 AM

Sep 2021
1. Ash x Misty (Pokémon)
2. Araragi x Hitagi (Monogatari)
3. Edward x Winry (FMAB)
4. Saitama x Fubuki (OPM)
5. Lelouch x C.C (Code Geass)
Jan 15, 2022 5:04 AM

Dec 2018
anirudhtsuki said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

It had lots of unofficial Yuri couples for a little girls show. Nagi x Honoka, Karen x Milk, luv x Setsuna, Hibiki x Kanade (Closest official), Cure Maccarron x Cure Chocolate (same) and, the above. You can call it delusion but these are just as valid as Eren x Mikasa and any other open straight relationshipa

Yes, the Yuri vibes are often strong in precure shows, and in many other magical girl anime. And I love unofficial lesbian ships in general. I think it fun to read into things and try to spot those Yuri vibes

Back on the topic

I almost forgot one of my favorite LL lesbian couples should also be mentioned

Chika and her adorbale little wife Riko.They look so good together they are so cute and always flirting with each other,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderJan 15, 2022 5:24 AM
Jan 15, 2022 6:21 AM
魔法少女

Nov 2020
DarkHumor04 said:
I don't usually ship characters but most of my ships end up true.
But, my favorite is Kyo X Tohru.

Ugh. Their relationship is so cute. I can't help but feel this way too.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐼𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒,
𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎’𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Jan 15, 2022 6:28 AM

Oct 2013
Going Merry, with the Moby Dick coming in second place.

The Striker was also really cool
Jan 15, 2022 6:33 AM
Feb 2018
Shinichi and Ran from Detective Conan/Case Closed.
They are too cute, I know some people are mad at Shinichi about not revealing his true identity to her but I think he just wants to protect her, and I love that they can understand each other easly.
Jan 15, 2022 1:15 PM

Dec 2020
LyNChE17 said:
Koyomi X Hitagi they just perfect for each other

Agreed their dynamic is apparently accurate to Japanese relationships, as well.
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Jan 16, 2022 8:55 AM

Nov 2020
Ringo and Shouma from Mawaru Penguindrum. I don't have a deep explanation for why, they are just both my favourite character archetypes, and they very conveniently compliment each other. It's rare an anime even nails one of my favourite types of characters, as a random side character. Another near identical example would be Satou and Misaki from Welcome to the NHK
Jan 16, 2022 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Not usually a fan of shipping, but I love Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang from FMA. Also, Yukino and Arima from Kare Kano.
Jan 27, 2022 4:12 AM

Dec 2018
I also love the Ruby and Dia ship from LL Sunshine. Sister lesbians should kiss each other more often,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Why? Because I am a proud man of culture, and IMO noting is hotter than sister on sister in anime Hehehehehehehehe

Lesbian incest is wincest after all =)=)=)=)

Yuri-CrusaderJan 27, 2022 5:46 AM
Oct 5, 2022 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
It's my favorite topic again and here we go again.
I should make a blog entry, so I don't have to look up my old post everytime the topic comes up haha.

I love shipping in general and I like to see interesting and likeable characters witch each other. A lot of canon ships, especially straight ones but also some queer ones, are uninteresting for me anyway, because they are too generic and boring and I don't care for the characters in those ships. Especially anime with the main focus on romance are often lacking a lot I look for in ships and romances in general and feel flat imo.

One of my hate tropes in media (beside abuse and very toxic ones ofc) in heterosexual, mostly canon couples when a great woman (or at least a woman, who deserves better than the idiot she gets at the end) gets an average or below average man, who only romances her to fulfill the male audience's fantasy. Like almost every harem, although the girls there aren't really good either, or stuff like Urusei Yatsura. There is no reason why she should stay with that idiot and the comedy also gets boring and icky after some time.

But I also hate most of the classic and violent tsunderes as much as the timid UwU-girls with basically no real personality and the self-esteem of a toddler, who's parents leave them alone their first care at day care. It looks like a relationship with a fucking kid, even if they are supposed to be older teenagers or young adults.

But I don't like in general these huge age gape-ships. I don't only mean age gapes, when one person is 16, 17 and the other one coule be 21 or so... I mean these ships, where one character is basically a parental / mentor / guardian figure for the other one and twice as old. Just... don't. I've seen ships like Geralt x Ciri and Levi x Eren is still too popular. No. Just no.
I also love MahoYome for example for other things, but that is really weird.

Romances and ships are such a big hit or miss for me. In general I don't enjoy most anime with romance as a main theme that much btw, because most of them are about school kids and them acting too pubertal about almost everything in a very cliched way.

I put ships from anime, manga and other animation series or franchises from animation series I really liked / loved in my list, but not only as romantic but also platonic ships, because... because I'm more of an ace and can't see that much of a big difference in romantic and platonic love. Let's say, I just know how romantic love SUPPOSES to look like and I can recognize it in fiction because of that ofc, but I don't know how it feels like in real, I guess?

TOP 20

20. Viktor x Yuri (Yuri on Ice)
19. Loid x Yor (Spy x Family)
18. Okabe x Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
17. Kazuma x Bishamon (Noragami)
16. Nobara x Maki (Jujutsu Kaisen)

15. Nezumi x Shion (No. 6)
14. Yato x Hiyori (Noragami)
13. Lawrence x Holo (Spice and Wolf)
12. Trevor x Sypha (x Adrian) (Castlevania)
11. Tanda x Balsa (Gaurdian of the Spirit)

10. Ashitaka x San (Princess Mononoke)
9. Korra x Asami (Avatar)
8. Ymir x Historia (Attack on Titan)

OTP RATINGS

7. Wei Wuxian x Lan Wangji (Mo Dao Zu Shi)

I really like slow burn, but these two are almost too slow burn haha. Although I understand they have a bunch of story-related obstacles and conflicts that hindered them to be together, besides the obvious one, the society they lived in.
In general I like their dynamics and their conflicting personalities, but they still put a lot of trust and loyalty in each other. They also have an interesting, idelogical conflict with each other, because their viewpoints on how to react political problems is very different.
And while I like Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian is one of my favorite characters and both make such a cute couple.

6. Ash x Eiji (Banana Fish)

I loved this couple and both as people, but especially Ash, through the whole anime. Ash finds a save haven in Eiji, because he's the first person, who won't abuse him and see him as a beautiful piece of flesh, but he loved him for himself. I also loved how loyal they have been to each other and how much Eiji risks. He's just a journalist and could have said "nope, I'm out" at the start.
Also I like Eiji too, but Ash is one of my favorites and they are good-looking couple all in all haha.

5. Vi x Caitlyn (Arcane)

I hope their end won't be tragic like some other lesbian couples in my list, but I don't think so, because they are both very popular characters in their game. I never played LoL, but I'm positive that killing fan favorites won't come off too good. At least I hope so haha.
For now I just hope for a second season soon, because I want to see how the end progresses and I want to see two cuties interacting witch each other more and becoming an official couple.
I also like some interclass relationships, when the rich person isn't a snotty and classist asshole and tries to understand the other part.
Also love the scenes where they got to know each other better and try to understand how the other one tics and why and Vi became easily one of my favorite characters as well.
It's for now and it will be in the future I hope, a really good slow burn romance and I understand that Caitlyn has been worried, if Vi is still loyal to her sister or not.
And both are so beautiful, they look so good with another haha.

4. Kyoshi x Rangi (Avatar)

There is a really good book spin off-series for Kyoshi and I refer to this one.
Normally I liked in the two other Avatar series, in Atla and Korra, the other characters a bit more than the Avatars themselves, but that's not the case with Kyoshi. Kyoshi became one of my favorite characters and she's just like... my bi-queen, who gets shit done. But she also got the reputation in the fandom of someone, who's only uses violence as an answer and the memes are funny, but they don't show her correctly. She does what she thinks is right, but she hates herself after for being forced or chose to use violence and at the same time recognizes it's necessary what she does.
Rangi is just a great girlfriend and love interest for her and she is likeable and interesting on her own as well. I love that couple and how Rangi's parents welcome Kyoshi with open arms was heartwarming to see as well.
They are also an official lesbian couple in the books and they have some great scenes and dynamics that I really enjoyed and I love to see these two beautiful women with another.

3. Shin x Lena (86)

Please make another season, I love that anime, the plot and some characters and this couple! Lena is a bit of a naive at the begin and sheltered, but she grows as a person and I love Shin as a person right from the begin. He's such a good person and also deserves all happiness in the world after all the trauma he has been through and finding this in Lena.
I love their scenes with each other, their nightly calls and how they get to know each other slowly since I love slow burns. Never shipped two characters so much, who even haven't seen each other for almost two seasons haha, and I rarely ship straight couples that much like them.
I bought the first four novels, but I'm not sure if I should just keep readingand spoiler myself or wait for another season.
These both makes such a cute couple, personality- and lookwise, love them!

2. Roy x Riza (Fullmetal Alchemist)

... yes, that's the third straight couple in my top 10 and OTP ratings but that's enough of straight couples. I rank two of them so high anyway haha.
Roy and Riza really made me root for them, because I love that these are two adult great characters with a mature relationship of trust and all to each other. They know each other for so long and put so much trust and loyalty in each other. They are together in the shit they brought themselves into and have to carry the same burden and guilt of murdering these civilians in the war and mourning their best friend together.
I just love to see interacting these both in general so much and you can't convince me otherwise. Just because the end of the anime doesn't show it that straight-forward... the ship is canon. It just is, okay and they both make for such a great and good-looking couple. :D

1. Erwin x Levi (x Hange) (Attack on Titan)

I view both of their relationships to Hange more platonically but whatever you interpret... I just love this trio so much and they would have deserved many more screentime with another. It's one of my favorite friendships in anime and manga and I also love the illustrations with those three in them and wanted much more screen time for their interactions.
Like I said above, I love adult great characters having a mature relationship of trust and including people, who know each other for a long time.

My main ship here (or where I'm not sure if I want to view it as platonic or romantic, but rather as a romantic ship) is ofc Erwin x Levi.

SPOILER SEASON 3

I gues anime fans don't say "I love you". We say "Give up on your dreams and die", and the answer is "thank you" ... and I think that's beautiful.
That scene will never not hurting like a knife in the chest.
At first I was reluctant to ship it, because it's just that Levi lost a lot of people close to him over the span of his life and the story and that is just tragic. His relationship with Erwin has been especially close to him, so much that Levi became obsessed with his revenge. He's freeing Erwin from his obsession and said he didn't want him to bring back into the hell of their world, only to get an obsession for himself then.
The scene of the roof was one of the most heartwrenching scenes in anime, including their dialogue the night before.

And I love their backstory with each other and from an aesthetic viewpoint too: they are both so handsome and I love to see two adult men with another, including their shots in anime and manga, but also official artwork and fanwork.

Honorable Mentions

Jean x Marco (Attack on Titan)
Jean x Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
Hak x Yona (Akatsuki no Yona)
Zen x Shirayuki (Snow White with the Red Hair)
Hyakkimaru x Dororo (Dororo) (To clearify: Ofc I mean in the end, when there is the timeskip and she's older. Their age gap is like only 3, 4 years and it's a cute ship.)
Kanda x Arma (D.Gray-man)
Hua Cheng x Xie Lian (Tian Guan Ci Fu)
Haruka x Michiru (Sailor Moon)
Ange x Charlotte (Princess Principal)
Striga x Morana (Castlevania)
Angelo x Nero (91 Days)
Mireille x Kirika (Noir)
Nadie x Ellis (El Cazador de la Bruja)
Mika x Yuu (Owari no Seraph) (at least I liked them a lot back then, but Yuu just got worse and worse to the point, where I think Mika deserves a much better boyfriend... and Shinoa does too for that matter.)
Edward x Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Inuyasha x Kagome (Inuyasha) (for the nostalgia, I guess? Gives me nostalgia)

OTPs from other media

Geralt x Yennefer (The Witcher)

Sabran x Ead (The Priory of the Orange Tree)

I could you tell about these both couples the same as in some others: I really like the characters, their interactions and their development and all and the fact that there are two adult characters interacting, who are also acting like that and form a mature kind of relationship.

Also The Priory of the Orange Tree is a great high fantasy book (a great queer high fantasy book on top of that) and most people I meet don't know about it. :<
removed-userDec 4, 2022 6:55 AM
Oct 5, 2022 2:28 PM

Mar 2015
Yuri-Crusader said:
I also love the Ruby and Dia ship from LL Sunshine. Sister lesbians should kiss each other more often,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Why? Because I am a proud man of culture, and IMO noting is hotter than sister on sister in anime Hehehehehehehehe

Lesbian incest is wincest after all =)=)=)=)
finally some good well cultured stuff. I was bored to death with all the generic ships going on in this thread
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Oct 5, 2022 7:08 PM

Jan 2022
Friendship is the best kind of ship, Dejiko's spaceship is pretty cool too though.

Oct 6, 2022 6:31 AM

Oct 2019
Non-canon: Kiribaku and Promptis

Canon: Hak/Yona, Hiyori/Yato (kind of canon), Wangxian, Hualian, Tomoe/Nanami, and Victuuri.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» So is Shin-Chan actually G rated and the Funimation Dub was like Ghost Stories or is it Adult in nature like Oruchuban Ebichu

vasipi4946 - 37 minutes ago

1 by Lhundrup »»
1 minute ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

43 by vasipi4946 »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 5 hours ago

18 by mizukasa »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

69 by Aletheia_xxx »»
7 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 hours ago

24 by Krlenir »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.