Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2022 6:25 AM

Apr 2012
Ah, the thread complaining about the straight romance in the BL/yuri bait show. All the way I like.
Aug 18, 2022 2:44 PM

Apr 2019
bruh I know. The idea for the plot is nice, the line is lovely, the characters are good, but the romance ... jesus I wanted to switch off the episodes when Jean entered the stage and started sucking blood, groaning, blushes, etc. between her and Vanitas there is no chemistry, and all this romance spoils me very, very anime
And the moment Vanitas molested her. very romantic. Surely every girl dreams about it.

Mar 8, 12:33 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Reply to tragedydesu
I just dropped the serie after ep 3
I can't believe the Mc stole a kiss from a girl against her will and was about to rape her...

The author went too far with this joke and obviously have no morals
@tragedydesu But Eren genociding 80% of the world's population is fine? Genocide is wrong and a billion times worse than a kiss. Genocide is an awful, awful thing - cultures/histories are erased, bloodlines come to a halt unnaturally, people are robbed of their future/dreams/goals/loved ones, lands are ravaged, the list goes on. But hey, at least they didn't grab someone else's tits!

Funny how people love Eren Yaeger, Itachi, Alucard, Griffith, Yuno, Esdeath, Makima, Johan, Sukuna, Sinbad, Dio, etc just fine (some of these characters aren’t even supposed to be hated) but crucify pervert characters to no end even if they're well-written and are actually good people.
LeonhartAugustMar 8, 2:02 AM
Mar 8, 9:52 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to LeonhartAugust
@tragedydesu But Eren genociding 80% of the world's population is fine? Genocide is wrong and a billion times worse than a kiss. Genocide is an awful, awful thing - cultures/histories are erased, bloodlines come to a halt unnaturally, people are robbed of their future/dreams/goals/loved ones, lands are ravaged, the list goes on. But hey, at least they didn't grab someone else's tits!

Funny how people love Eren Yaeger, Itachi, Alucard, Griffith, Yuno, Esdeath, Makima, Johan, Sukuna, Sinbad, Dio, etc just fine (some of these characters aren’t even supposed to be hated) but crucify pervert characters to no end even if they're well-written and are actually good people.
@LeonhartAugust i never said that eren commiting genocide was a good thing lol
i liked his character development but his plan was so dumb ...

relationships that start with sexual harassment/rape and over the top pervert characters are just not for me . enjoy
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

126 by nikki05 »»
Apr 15, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

242 by Sasutaschi »»
Apr 6, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Mar 25, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

148 by wallus81 »»
Mar 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

350 by wallus81 »»
Mar 18, 4:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.