Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 30, 2021 10:17 PM

May 2020
elindotp said:
how dumb can this forum get? you can't expect everything to be the same compared from the previous seasons, considering all the shit going on. and I see you keep on saying "nAmE onE ThIng tHat sHe diD iN s4", and honestly, what do you really want from Hange? It wouldn't really make sense for her to do some heroic shit all of a sudden/or any action. Tell us what you wanted her to do if you're really that concerned that Hange is 'ruined' my mans.

so in other words

you cant name a single thing she did. she was utterly useless.
Dec 30, 2021 10:19 PM
Mar 2021
NickCipolla said:
elindotp said:
how dumb can this forum get? you can't expect everything to be the same compared from the previous seasons, considering all the shit going on. and I see you keep on saying "nAmE onE ThIng tHat sHe diD iN s4", and honestly, what do you really want from Hange? It wouldn't really make sense for her to do some heroic shit all of a sudden/or any action. Tell us what you wanted her to do if you're really that concerned that Hange is 'ruined' my mans.

so in other words

so in other words

you don't know what you wanted her to do
Dec 30, 2021 10:34 PM

May 2020
elindotp said:
NickCipolla said:

so in other words

so in other words

its crazy how nobody can name a single thing she does in s4. she has no purpose, she gets nothing done. her entire purpose in s4 is to be difficult, be against eren yeager, and just overall be an awful character
Dec 30, 2021 10:35 PM
Mar 2021
NickCipolla said:
elindotp said:

so in other words

its crazy how nobody can name a single thing she does in s4. she has no purpose, she gets nothing done. her entire purpose in s4 is to be difficult, be against eren yeager, and just overall be an awful character

aight you still dont know
Dec 30, 2021 10:36 PM

May 2020
elindotp said:
NickCipolla said:

stilllll waiting........
Dec 30, 2021 10:41 PM
Mar 2021
NickCipolla said:
elindotp said:

stilllll waiting........
hey, no one here said that Hange did anything - not that it really affects anything if s/he did. All I'm asking is what do you really want her to do, kid. What is it that you expect from Hange? Stop asking 'what did she do she has no purpose' please.
Dec 30, 2021 10:43 PM

May 2020
elindotp said:
NickCipolla said:

stilllll waiting........
hey, no one here said that Hange did anything - not that it really affects anything if s/he did. All I'm asking is what do you really want her to do, kid. What is it that you expect from Hange? Stop asking 'what did she do she has no purpose' please.

gee, im not sure!!! i guess i expect the commander of the scouts to do literally any single thing. just one important/helpful thing. all she does all season tho is chase around eren and complain
Dec 30, 2021 10:49 PM
Mar 2021
NickCipolla said:
elindotp said:

gee, im not sure!!! i guess i expect the commander of the scouts to do literally any single thing. just one important/helpful thing. all she does all season tho is chase around eren and complain
Thanks for answering. I admit that she doesn't do anything heroic or make big decisions, but I think she still kept her characteristics, and I wouldn't call her 'ruined' *in my opinion*. It was interesting hearing your opinion and I think that's quite a way of thinking about Hange in s4.
Dec 30, 2021 10:54 PM
Mar 2021
maha_thecat said:
Are you kidding? She’s great in Season Four. She’s the only one that is acting with any kind of logical, realistic sense and it’s hilarious. She tries to crack a joke at Eren and gets a thousand yard stare in return. She acts like she should be bemoaning her new job that she NEVER wanted over at a bar late at night while teenagers are constantly being edgy around her. She’d be drunkenly cursing out Levi for his sexual tension with Zeke and saying how much she misses Moblit.
LMAOOOO THIS FUCKING MADE MY DAY SIR
Dec 30, 2021 11:36 PM

Jun 2021
i mean she doean't bother me much too
Dec 31, 2021 12:52 AM

Jan 2016
NickCipolla said:
Alvacka97 said:
Season 4 isn't over yet, smartass.
Also, getting shit done doesn't apply to just Hange here, no one gets shit done in Season 4, the only one who does is Eren Jaeger. He's the one in charge now.

wow you are so smart, u surely must have a college phd with knowledge like that.

its almost like, watch this pretty crazy, im talking about the current s4. woahhhh

so in that case, her character can be ruined in this season! dang!!
Her character wasn't even that interesting or remarkable in previous seasons, so i don't much care if she doesn't "get shit done" now. There are already other characters for that.
Dec 31, 2021 1:11 AM
Aug 2021
NickCipolla said:
ynel776 said:

What does sasha do this season I wonder. Oh right, she dies, aka her character is pointless

how did i know before even clicking your page that u were under 16 years old lol

Where did you get that info, I'm not lol
Dec 31, 2021 1:17 AM

May 2020
ynel776 said:
NickCipolla said:

how did i know before even clicking your page that u were under 16 years old lol

my apologies, 17 not 16. massive difference
Dec 31, 2021 1:18 AM

May 2021
NickCipolla said:
S4 no doubt has many flaws, more than you can count tbh. Zoe Hange, went from a funny and witty character, to easily the worst character in the show. None of her actions in this season are relatable, justifiable, or even on par with her character. Anytime shes on screen shes just there to piss you off.

Crazy how we went from Erwin to this mess
I mean I understand abt her and armin's character getting kinda ruined, but ur take on s4 as a whole is just wrong lmao.
There were little to no flaws with this season imo.
But still it is hard for a series to completely develop each and every one of its characters.
Dec 31, 2021 1:21 AM

May 2021
Alvacka97 said:
NickCipolla said:

name one thing she gets done in s4
Season 4 isn't over yet, smartass.
Also, getting shit done doesn't apply to just Hange here, no one gets shit done in Season 4, the only one who does is Eren Jaeger. He's the one in charge now.
Even though s4 ain't over but her character is defintely ruined even further in the manga. But it still doesn't bother me to that extent, as I mentioned in my above post
Dec 31, 2021 1:30 AM
Aug 2021
NickCipolla said:
ynel776 said:

With the arguments you're making you're at best 14, and also pointing out age for no reason is dumb as hell when I only tried to show you how stupid your argument sounds
Dec 31, 2021 2:00 AM
Dec 2021
Marplatensevirgo said:
I think mappa made AOT darker, both in animation and character wise. Maybe it wouldn't make sense if eren was threatening the whole world and she was like "haha titan go brrr, Am I right?"

That’s kinda true. There’s like 4 or 5 years between s3 and s4, so stuff changes.
Dec 31, 2021 2:22 AM
Nov 2020
She didn’t seem that weird to me
Dec 31, 2021 3:11 AM
Nov 2021
Why don't you try just accepting other opinions? I like Hange a lot. I think her character developed really well in the anime. From being cute and funny to serious and mentally exhausted. She did a whole lot to the story and is one of my favorite characters. The story progresses and so does Hange. It gets even clearer in the manga how much of an important character she is. I like her a lot and so do other people.
Dec 31, 2021 3:20 AM
Jul 2021
what are you even talking about. im assuming you havent read the manga... she respected erwin a lot and a lot of responsibility was placed on her shoulders after he passed on the role to her. not only that, you'll probably realise that the importance and power of the scout regiment in the final two arcs of aot dissolved down to basically nothing. not with eren's ass lickers putting them all in prison cells at the end of season 4 part 1. despite not being able to do much as a leader, hange still shows good leadership in the way she cares for her comrades and looks towards the betterment of life for eldians and peace between eldians and the rest of the world. if you're complaining about her lack of comedy factor in this season, its not down to the adaptation itself. isayama wrote it. its hardly surprising that a character throttled into the deep end of responsibility during the darkest point in aot would lose her optimism and ability to let herself go. i think you just misunderstood her entirely.
Dec 31, 2021 3:36 AM
Mar 2021
_spoon_ said:
she didn't bother me that much in s4

Wow this is probably the last time I get rickrolled in 2021 thanks
Dec 31, 2021 4:19 AM
Sep 2020
NickCipolla said:
S4 no doubt has many flaws, more than you can count tbh. Zoe Hange, went from a funny and witty character, to easily the worst character in the show. None of her actions in this season are relatable, justifiable, or even on par with her character. Anytime shes on screen shes just there to piss you off.

Crazy how we went from Erwin to this mess

Personal recommendation, watch more anime, post less on MAL
Dec 31, 2021 10:33 AM

Jul 2021
decobayo2468 said:
_spoon_ said:
she didn't bother me that much in s4

Wow this is probably the last time I get rickrolled in 2021 thanks
yet another has fallen into my trap

Dec 31, 2021 10:46 AM

Jul 2020
Oh so it is wrong for a character to change or to become mature?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 31, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2015
Yeah, it was irritating because we know that she had the potential to be a badass character post Erwin getting his insides skidmarked. I even thought she would be a "better" monster than Erwin, but a worse commander.

Instead, she just gets cucked left and right lmao. Erwin would have backhanded Eren in that cell, Levi straight up would have dismembered him. Hange? Surprised pikachu face.
Dec 31, 2021 10:59 AM

May 2020
ynel776 said:
NickCipolla said:

With the arguments you're making you're at best 14, and also pointing out age for no reason is dumb as hell when I only tried to show you how stupid your argument sounds

lmao u being 17 is most def an argument destoryed,
Dec 31, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2019
maha_thecat said:
Are you kidding? She’s great in Season Four. She’s the only one that is acting with any kind of logical, realistic sense and it’s hilarious. She tries to crack a joke at Eren and gets a thousand yard stare in return. She acts like she should be bemoaning her new job that she NEVER wanted over at a bar late at night while teenagers are constantly being edgy around her. She’d be drunkenly cursing out Levi for his sexual tension with Zeke and saying how much she misses Moblit.

This is the only good reply to this thread.
Dec 31, 2021 11:05 AM

May 2020
Fax001s said:
maha_thecat said:

right, cuz her entire purpose in this season is to make funny jokes. hahahah not like war is going on. genius! i shoulda put an age requirement on this post smh
Dec 31, 2021 12:30 PM
Aug 2021
Well, her actions didn't make me furious or anything, but I feel like it's just not her (or them?) anymore. I loved her so much back then I considered her my favourite character. But now, I honestly don't know how to feel about it. It makes me sad for sure.
Dec 31, 2021 12:30 PM
Aug 2021
Well, her actions didn't make me furious or anything, but I feel like it's just not her (or them?) anymore. I loved her so much back then I considered her my favourite character. But now, I honestly don't know how to feel about it. It makes me sad for sure.
Dec 31, 2021 4:40 PM
May 2020
im more dissapointed than anything tbh hange was always a memorable and outstanding character but she was really forgetable in s4 i literally dont remember anything she did or said and it makes me pretty sad because s1-3 hange is my favourite character. idk if this is just the animes fault or if shes like this in the manga too but either way they did her dirty.
Dec 31, 2021 5:03 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
Fax001s said:

right, cuz her entire purpose in this season is to make funny jokes. hahahah not like war is going on. genius! i shoulda put an age requirement on this post smh
i would guess that your 13-14… 15 MAXXX

Dec 31, 2021 5:17 PM

May 2020
depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

and that age requirement would still be too high for you
Dec 31, 2021 5:25 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
depressandotaku said:

jeez what kinda come back was that

Dec 31, 2021 5:28 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
depressandotaku said:

here i’ll even let u try again hit me

Dec 31, 2021 5:52 PM

May 2020
depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

you gave devilman crybaby a 9/10... id say thats a bit more embarassing then the fact that ur like 13
Dec 31, 2021 6:12 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
depressandotaku said:

you gave devilman crybaby a 9/10... id say thats a bit more embarassing then the fact that ur like 13
that time was a little bit better… but my score of devilman isn’t embarrassing to be bc i liked it and i’m not 13… idk it still wasn’t very insulting but you definitely put more effort in this time! okay try again

Dec 31, 2021 6:24 PM

May 2020
depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

that time was a little bit better… but my score of devilman isn’t embarrassing to be bc i liked it and i’m not 13… idk it still wasn’t very insulting but you definitely put more effort in this time! okay try again

devilman crybaby a 9/10 bahahahahahahahaah
Dec 31, 2021 6:27 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
depressandotaku said:

NickCipolla said:
depressandotaku said:

heh i win……..

Dec 31, 2021 6:29 PM

Aug 2018
the only thing that really bothered me about Hange in s4 is the clothes she wears. It's like she raided Colonel Sanders' closet or something. I mean, I did miss the wacky Hange from previous seasons but it's understandable now that she's in charge that she'd tone it down a bit.
Dec 31, 2021 8:39 PM
Dec 2021
depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

NickCipolla said:

heh i win……..
U can completely destroy this OP in age argument by using his ratings lmao, He have MHA, DS and Naruto Shippuden higher than Steins gate, HxH and some AOT season lol.
Dec 31, 2021 8:41 PM

May 2020
Gengenpresser said:
depressandotaku said:
heh i win……..
U can completely destroy this OP in age argument by using his ratings lmao, He have MHA, DS and Naruto Shippuden higher than Steins gate, HxH and some AOT season lol.

true, idk why he gave steins gate and hxh such high scores those shows are a mess
Dec 31, 2021 8:58 PM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:

true, idk why he gave steins gate and hxh such high scores those shows are a mess
i’m so confused as to who everyone’s talking to/abt at this point lol was i the “he”?

Dec 31, 2021 9:04 PM

Sep 2021
[quote=Gengenpresser message=65341863][quote=depressandotaku message=65341272][quote=NickCipolla message=65341264]
depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

yeah but i just really wanted to see if he could come up with an original and insulting insult 💔💔💔 also tbh i thought mha was a masterpiece too back when i’d only seen the 10 most popular titles (although i still had better taste than to put it over aot or hunter x hunter </3)

Dec 31, 2021 9:09 PM
Dec 2021
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:

depressandotaku said:
NickCipolla said:

i’m so confused as to who everyone’s talking to/abt at this point lol was i the “he”?
I was talking to you and not to the kid who gave MHA seasons a 9.
Dec 31, 2021 9:10 PM

Sep 2021
Gengenpresser said:
NickCipolla said:

depressandotaku said:
yeah that’s what i thought but his wording was fucking confusing

Dec 31, 2021 9:50 PM

May 2020
Gengenpresser said:
NickCipolla said:

depressandotaku said:

nobody in their right mind should give steins gate or hxh a 9, mha is understandable tho
Dec 31, 2021 11:34 PM
May 2020
NickCipolla said:
m15l16 said:

You keep saying s4 but it is actually manga which the studio just follows so I am having slight troubles to understand what are you talking about. Anyway, Hange shows us the way he/she changed and how the whole rebellion thing changed her/him for more depressed character, it is seinen, characters don’t need to do “anything” to be fun to watch and spoiler alert: she/ he is gonna do a lot more

right, so aka

she does nothing in this season, her character is pointless. she brings nothing to the story or plot. got it!

wtf? get ur shounen standards outta here. if u wanted generic shounen, watch something else. getting nothing done =/= bad character.
BIIIGPP6969Dec 31, 2021 11:39 PM
Dec 31, 2021 11:46 PM

May 2020
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

right, so aka

she does nothing in this season, her character is pointless. she brings nothing to the story or plot. got it!

wtf? get ur shounen standards outta here. if u wanted generic shounen, watch something else. getting nothing done =/= bad character.

attack on titan is as generic shonen as it gets lol.

if a character does nothing for 16 episodes, then having that character in the show is pointless. they are dead weight. might as well have killed her off
Jan 1, 2022 12:02 AM
May 2020
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

attack on titan is as generic shonen as it gets lol.

if a character does nothing for 16 episodes, then having that character in the show is pointless. they are dead weight. might as well have killed her off

I honestly can't take u srsly anymore after I found out u gave MHA, Demon Slayer and fricking Nanatsu no Taizai a 9. Those series basically define "Shows with no Character Development". (Just so you know, Deku crying lesser over seasons, Tanjiro becoming more/less kinder and Meliodas becoming less ecchi isn't character development. I'd also get it if you rated MHA's 6th season a 9 but the previous seasons are a 6 tops with season 2 being an 8)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.