Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2021 9:29 PM

Sep 2020
Well what a surprise to hear from Rudeus. I guess he really will take responsibility
Dec 13, 2021 7:23 AM

Nov 2020
rudeus going all out just to prove his love. still curious as to what ariel's true motivation is, maybe she really is just a good friend
Dec 13, 2021 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
What is Eris going to do? Angrily declare war? Always thought she was going to be first wife... have a feeling someone is going to talk down the wedding, Eris will arrive and surpass Slyphie in the wedding race or Slyphie will be a concubine as hinted earlier because Rudeus is a noble and his wife must be of similar stature.
Dec 13, 2021 7:20 PM

May 2019
YES Rudeus, don't be a jerk, take responsability.

This story is going to be SOL paradise for a time.

shawnofthedeadz said:
What is Eris going to do? Angrily declare war? Always thought she was going to be first wife... have a feeling someone is going to talk down the wedding, Eris will arrive and surpass Slyphie in the wedding race or Slyphie will be a concubine as hinted earlier because Rudeus is a noble and his wife must be of similar stature.

Eris is on the way to be a God of Sword or something and it seems that since her depart, she made her mind to focus on that so hard that she probably dont care for romance or relation like the innocent Shilphy does. She even has all the means to find Rudeus (like that rival did),but she just dont care, and preffer to believe that Rudeus is almighty and she need to work hard to be even stronger. Strong vibes of that shonen stories where romance is absent.

If / when they meet again, i'm sure her reaction will not be like an immature tsudere she was. In the novel maybe, but the mangaka is intentionally changing a bit Eris character (and not only her) in a better way.
Dec 14, 2021 4:43 AM

Apr 2018
Eris is the chad and will forever stay the chad

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 14, 2021 10:04 AM
Emperor

Nov 2016
I can't wait for Eris to find out, I can't imagine she is going to take it very well. Especially since she thinks that Rudy understood that little note she left him.

I am so happy for Sylphie.
Dec 15, 2021 5:25 AM
Apr 2016
It s going to be a mad chaos when all the girls he seduced meet. Or a happy harem.
Jan 17, 2022 8:23 AM

Jun 2013
Anyone know when chapter 78 will drop?
Feb 16, 2023 7:55 AM

Sep 2016
Harem confirmed.

Also what's about first or second wife nonsense, Rudeus is for equality, he will wife them both evenly. For sure.
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 99 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 15

4 by Franck_Nicolas »»
Apr 18, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 12

3 by HailBritannia_ »»
Mar 15, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 12

6 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 13, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 9, 2023

10 by Ahkrin »»
Feb 10, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 68 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 23, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 26, 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.