Question in OP
Yes
22.9%
No
77.1%
175 votes
Dec 12, 2021 1:59 PM

Sep 2018
Rudeus, who has unapologetically groomed Eris to become extremely open and vulnerable over the years with constant sexual abuse and harassment to the point where it became the norm for Eris, manipulated into finally giving herself away after she reached a certain age, he has finally done what all pedophiles dream of, having intercourse with a literal child. This fourty-something year old MAN, folks.

But they way they went about it lol, with the classy music and the slow mo scenes, they REALLY tried there best, I'll give them that. They REALLY wanted the audience to forget or push those thoughts about this screwed up relationship to the back of our minds and made it out to be a wonderful experience instead. Big yikes....

And he was proud of it the next day as well, no development from your degenerate prior life it seems, you'd think something there would have happened after twenty-something episodes, but no....

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 12, 2021 2:01 PM
Jun 2021
Honestly disgusting. This show always gets good and then they try to pull some horrible shit like this.

I genuinely thought Rudeus was improving himself, but apparently nothing has changed.

And of course 90% of the fandom is all "oH No iT's aBoUt the syMboLisM and thEir EmotioNal ConNectIon". like seriously, stop with the thinly veiled pedophilia and just accept that this is completely wrong. They could've conveyed the emotional message of the scene without including pedophilic undertones and a sex scene with two minors.
AtomicMeerkat14Dec 12, 2021 2:07 PM
Dec 12, 2021 2:04 PM
Nov 2019
They’re following the authors series. Blame the author, not the anime. You could have skipped the scene. Or just drop the anime. Rudeus has changed, Eris got broken to the point where she didn’t care, not because of Rudeus. Keep in mind that it’s just an anime and that it doesn’t effect the world in anyway whatsoever. His LAST life was a 40 year old, he reincarnated. Y’all would be fine with this if it wasn’t an isekai šŸ˜­
Dec 12, 2021 2:07 PM

Nov 2016
Ngl, it's kinda hilarious when you already know who the OP is based on the title.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 12, 2021 2:13 PM
May 2016
She's too old to call it pedophilia.
So no, the scene was fine.
Dec 12, 2021 2:13 PM
Sep 2019
you didn't understand the anime '-' LoL
Dec 12, 2021 2:16 PM
Jun 2020
Well she did kinda run away because of it so it's not like their portraying it in a good light. Just wish they had done that sooner...
Dec 12, 2021 2:17 PM
Apr 2021
LMAOOOO i love these posts shits too funny to me, but y’all forget that Rudeus is a changed man he ain’t manipulate Eris to have sex with her when he can have all the ladies he wants lol
Dec 12, 2021 2:19 PM
Jan 2021
im just waiting for the twitter users to find out about this, then i can just lay back and watch.
Dec 12, 2021 2:19 PM

Oct 2018
It became really hard to take the question seriously once I saw who posted it in the first place and remembered what their posts were in another anime discussion.

GakutoDeathGlare is back at it again with low effort baiting.
Dec 12, 2021 2:20 PM

Aug 2019
These posts are always funny. They try to apply modern laws and standards to a medieval fictional fantasy world.
Dec 12, 2021 2:23 PM
Apr 2018
Here we go again...
Dec 12, 2021 2:25 PM

Jan 2018
Yaggamy said:
These posts are always funny. They try to apply modern laws and standards to a medieval fictional fantasy world.

Not even that, considering that some actual real-world developed countries put the age of consent at 15 (France). If as they say, Rudeus is 40+ and Eris is 15, no issues there.
Dec 12, 2021 2:26 PM

Mar 2015
look at me, how morally superior I am to this scumbag of Rudeus. let me pat myself on the shoulder, how good a humam bean I am
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Dec 12, 2021 2:28 PM

Sep 2018
Yaggamy said:
Uhm, hello? Rudeus is not from that world, so his ideals were developed elsewhere also. Once a pedo, always a pedo, no matter where you are lol.

I don't care if it's more commonplace/accepted in that timeline/era/fantasy world, Rudeus KNOWS it's wrong, yet doesn't give any shits and continues to be a degenerate pedo.

This is simply escapism/wish fulfillment fantasy for pedos who can't have sex with underage girls in real life. FACT
GakutoDeathGlareDec 12, 2021 2:31 PM
Dec 12, 2021 2:29 PM

Sep 2020
Isekai with taboo sexual relations??? No way!!!!!1!!1
Bro it's a shit series either way. Just drop it, there's better stuff out there.
Dec 12, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Yaggamy said:
Uhm, hello? Rudeus is not from that world, so his ideals were developed elsewhere also. Once a pedo, always a pedo, no matter where you are lol.

I don't care if it's more commonplace/accepted in that timeline/era/fantasy world, Rudeus KNOWS it's wrong, yet doesn't give any shits and continues to be a degenerate pedo.

This is simply escapism/wish fantasy for pedos who can't have sex with underage girls in real life. FACT

Age of consent in Japan is 13-years old. How the hell does Rudeus know it's wrong? Eris herself proposed it, he didn't have any reason to reject it. Stop throwing the word "wrong" around like you know what it means, lol. You aren't the one who decides that.
Dec 12, 2021 2:32 PM

Aug 2019
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Yaggamy said:

This is simply escapism/wish fantasy for pedos who can't have sex with underage girls in real life. FACT

Uhm, hello! You missed the part where Rudeus lives in that world now. He has ZERO reasons to care what our world would think about his life over there.
Dec 12, 2021 2:33 PM
Jan 2013
What are you doing here bro, are you lost? this is not the forum of Ousama Ranking
Dec 12, 2021 2:35 PM

Sep 2018
giovgiac said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Age of consent in Japan is 13-years old. How the hell does Rudeus know it's wrong? Eris herself proposed it, he didn't have any reason to reject it. Stop throwing the word "wrong" around like you know what it means, lol. You aren't the one who decides that.
Yeah, some places are still WELL behind the times with their age of consent, thanks for the reminder. How does Rudeus know it's wrong? Uhm, because he's forty something and lived a life of secrecy and degeneracy in his previous life? Why is this so hard to understand? He didn't have any reason to reject it? Uhm, how about NOT being a pedo? Or is that too much to ask for here?
Dec 12, 2021 2:36 PM

Oct 2020
my man complaining about pedophile shit and he’s a monoga fan. like wtf

Dec 12, 2021 2:38 PM

Feb 2016
Funny reading your post after looking at your Favourite Anime section. Definitely a bait or just straight up delusional hypocrite.
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Apr 2021
Yaggamy said:
yea I know. People are fucking idiots

Sep 2018
Yaggamy said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Uhm, hello! You missed the part where Rudeus lives in that world now. He has ZERO reasons to care what our world would think about his life over there.
Yeah, exactly. And the fact that he hasn't shown any work or development to bettering himself as a human yet, is revealing it to be simple pedo wish fulfillment.

Sep 2018
d1eeM said:
my man complaining about pedophile shit and he’s a monoga fan. like wtf
I like the Monogatari series, but dislike the fanservice. Shocking, I know.
Dec 12, 2021 2:40 PM
Apr 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
giovgiac said:

Yeah, some places are still WELL behind the times with their age of consent, thanks for the reminder. How does Rudeus know it's wrong? Uhm, because he's forty something and lived a life of secrecy and degeneracy in his previous life? Why is this so hard to understand? He didn't have any reason to reject it? Uhm, how about NOT being a pedo? Or is that too much to ask for here?
you do realize that this is a show that came from writings on a piece of paper, it’s called fiction. Stop mixing fiction with reality. It’s a reincarnated world where everybody is an adult at 15 if you want to be technical but like I said it’s anime. If this post was bait then ur a legend but if it’s not then ur a scum lowlife idiot
Dec 12, 2021 2:41 PM

Jan 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
giovgiac said:

Clearly you know better than the heads of several nations across the world. It'd certainly be great if you could enlighten us all with your wisdom. But hey, if they don't want to hear your babbling what are you going to do about it? Invade them?

And he doesn't know it's wrong because I just said it's not wrong in his own country. So why would he think so? Do you know there's such a thing as cultural differences? Guess not, probably never left your mother's basement.
Dec 12, 2021 2:42 PM

Sep 2018
Keep it up though guys, keep telling yourself that it's fine that a grown ass man had sex with a child (yes, FIFTEEN IS STILL A CHILD), just because he's in a different world now. Wow, the mental gymnastics on display, lolol....
Dec 12, 2021 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Keep it up though guys, keep telling yourself that it's fine that a grown ass man had sex with a child (yes, FIFTEEN IS STILL A CHILD), just because he's in a different world now. Wow, the mental gymnastics on display, lolol....
but... wouldn't it be even weirder if rudeus was going for 40 years old milf then... I mean it's a 40yo man in a 15yo body what do you want him to do ?????
Dec 12, 2021 2:46 PM

Aug 2020
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Yaggamy said:

This is simply escapism/wish fulfillment fantasy for pedos who can't have sex with underage girls in real life. FACT

not fact dude, just because YOU need to self insert into every show you watch, doesn't mean everyone else does, can you not watch morally ambiguous or even wrong shows? you seem to only take issue with rudeus here, but in the context of their world, Eris would definitely be the one manipulating rudeus (if he was the age of his body), but you seem to have no problem there. rudeus knows its wrong, stops, and then gets convinced, HE IS NOT supposed to be a "good" character, he isn't supposed to be moral, its supposed to tell a story.
Call me Ren
Dec 12, 2021 2:47 PM
Oct 2020
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Rudeus, who has unapologetically groomed Eris to become extremely open and vulnerable over the years with constant sexual abuse and harassment to the point where it became the norm for Eris, manipulated into finally giving herself away after she reached a certain age, he has finally done what all pedophiles dream of, having intercourse with a literal child. This fourty-something year old MAN, folks.

But they way they went about it lol, with the classy music and the slow mo scenes, they REALLY tried there best, I'll give them that. They REALLY wanted the audience to forget or push those thoughts about this screwed up relationship to the back of our minds and made it out to be a wonderful experience instead. Big yikes....

And he was proud of it the next day as well, no development from your degenerate prior life it seems, you'd think something there would have happened after twenty-something episodes, but no....

Remind me again of how old Rudeus is? 13 right
Dec 12, 2021 2:47 PM

Jan 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:

I imagine fifteen must be considered a child in a world where people live with their parents until they are thirty. Not that long ago, people would be working, marrying and having children with 15. But hey, sure, Eris can snap a giant anaconda in two in a few seconds, but she's a kid... definitely, whatever you want to believe.
Dec 12, 2021 2:49 PM

Sep 2018
giovgiac said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Clearly you know better than the heads of several nations across the world. It'd certainly be great if you could enlighten us all with your wisdom. But hey, if they don't want to hear your babbling what are you going to do about it? Invade them?

And he doesn't know it's wrong because I just said it's not wrong in his own country. So why would he think so? Do you know there's such a thing as cultural differences? Guess not, probably never left your mother's basement.
Loads of people are petitioning for Japan to raise it's sick age of consent, anyway, the age of consent might be 13, but nobody over the age of 14 can have intercourse with a 13-14 year old. So yeah, Rudeus knows it's wrong lol, even more obvious with him being a shut in NEET fapping to CP early on in the series.
Dec 12, 2021 2:52 PM

Jan 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
giovgiac said:

Loads of people are petitioning for Japan to raise it's sick age of consent, anyway, the age of consent might be 13, but nobody over the age of 14 can have intercourse with a 13-14 year old. So yeah, Rudeus knows it's wrong lol, even more obvious with him being a shut in NEET fapping to CP early on in the series.

I don't get it. No one is 13/14 year old, though? Or are you talking about Rudeus? Is he 13 or 40+? Make up your mind man, Jesus Christ...
Dec 12, 2021 2:53 PM

Sep 2018
giovgiac said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

I imagine fifteen must be considered a child in a world where people live with their parents until they are thirty. Not that long ago, people would be working, marrying and having children with 15. But hey, sure, Eris can snap a giant anaconda in two in a few seconds, but she's a kid... definitely, whatever you want to believe.
OH, so she's got some impressive physically strength! Well, shit! I guess she's not a kid afterall!!.... lol, do you hear yourself right now, the delusion is so strong. Your posts come off as creepy anyway, so I think we won't get anywhere here tbh...

Dec 12, 2021 2:54 PM

Sep 2018
giovgiac said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

I don't get it. No one is 13/14 year old, though? Or are you talking about Rudeus? Is he 13 or 40+? Make up your mind man, Jesus Christ...
I'm just replying to your initial post about the age of consent lol, you brought it up... I'm not surprised you don't get it.
Dec 12, 2021 2:55 PM
Oct 2014
GakutoDeathGlare said:

you said all of this, but then you gave NHK ni Youkoso! a series that is way more blatant and real about sexual abuse and harassing an underage girl a 10/10, how hypocrite, i think you are projecting too much, and hated something you saw on the mirror, disgusting.
Dec 12, 2021 2:55 PM

Jan 2020
Who wouldn't be happy after their first time?
Dec 12, 2021 2:56 PM
Apr 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
bro going off that then that basically means every isekai protagonist known to mankind is a pedo pervert + Rudeus cant redeem himself in this new world? Bro was a degenerate scumbag who’s tryna make himself better for him and not go back to the person he used to be. And bro if you think this is a self insert I’ll tell u rn it’s not, you’re just pushing this fake false shit for god knows why, + wtf is he supposed to do? go after 40+ yr old milfs or something, ain’t that pedophilic for the milfs? So atp what do you suggest Rudrus should do? Does he go after ppl his age or ppl after his mental age?
Dec 12, 2021 2:56 PM

Jan 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
giovgiac said:

OH, so she's got some impressive physically strength! Well, shit! I guess she's not a kid afterall!!.... lol, do you hear yourself right now, the delusion is so strong. Your posts come off as creepy anyway, so I think we won't get anywhere here tbh...

Lol, typical. Can't win the argument, so you go ahead and start accusing people, lmao. You guys are all the same, aren't you? I seriously don't get how someone can be so dumb and still sleep at night.
Dec 12, 2021 2:57 PM

Sep 2018
marcops said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

you said all of this, but then you gave NHK ni Youkoso! a series that is way more blatant and real about sexual abuse and harassing an underage girl a 10/10, how hypocrite, i think you are projecting too much, and hated something you saw on the mirror, disgusting.
Some series (most series) portray taboo topics MUCH better than this one lol, that one and something like Koi Kaze deal with it in a much more mature manner.
Dec 12, 2021 3:00 PM

Sep 2018
AtomicMeerkat14 said:
Honestly disgusting. This show always gets good and then they try to pull some horrible shit like this.

I genuinely thought Rudeus was improving himself, but apparently nothing has changed.

And of course 90% of the fandom is all "oH No iT's aBoUt the syMboLisM and thEir EmotioNal ConNectIon". like seriously, stop with the thinly veiled pedophilia and just accept that this is completely wrong. They could've conveyed the emotional message of the scene without including pedophilic undertones and a sex scene with two minors.
At least there's one functioning adult in this thread lol, kudos to you and your post.
Dec 12, 2021 3:01 PM

Oct 2017
What happened, happened and you can't change either.
This must have happened in the novel years ago and no one said anything, because it took so long to make this post? You're late.

There's nothing you can do. You can say what you want, it will never change
Dec 12, 2021 3:06 PM
Oct 2014
GakutoDeathGlare said:
marcops said:

Some series (most series) portray taboo topics MUCH better than this one lol, that one and something like Koi Kaze deal with it in a much more mature manner.

So you agree with pedo content if it's of your liking? lol you can't be with god and the devil at the same time, just stay away from little kids mr (potential) criminal.
Dec 12, 2021 3:08 PM

Sep 2018
marcops said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

So you agree with pedo content if it's of your liking? lol you can't be with god and the devil at the same time, just stay away from little kids mr (potential) criminal.
Where, exactly, did I say that I agree? Putting words into ones mouth, you seem too immature to have a conversation with.
Dec 12, 2021 3:09 PM

Jan 2014
Eris is 16 years old... If you are going to rage about something stupid at least do it properly... By your logic it would be an Ephebophilic scene since if he was a pedophile he would do it before Eris became an old hag by pedo standards...
Dec 12, 2021 3:12 PM
Feb 2012
Cool, you have the moral high ground over a fictional character. What an achievement!
Dec 12, 2021 3:12 PM
Oct 2014
GakutoDeathGlare said:
marcops said:

Where, exactly, did I say that I agree? Putting words into ones mouth, you seem too immature to have a conversation with.

dude, just shut up, you lost your ground when you accepted Koi Kaze and NHK as acceptable 10/10 pedo- animes, maybe there are some good arguments here about Mushoku Tensei but none of theirs are yours, you are just a pathetic clown.
Dec 12, 2021 3:14 PM

Sep 2018
marcops said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

dude, just shut up, you lost your ground when you accepted Koi Kaze and NHK as acceptable 10/10 pedo- animes, maybe there are some good arguments here about Mushoku Tensei but none of theirs are yours, you are just a pathetic clown.
Where, exactly, did I say that I gave Koi Kaze a 10/10 score?
Dec 12, 2021 3:17 PM

Jan 2020
Another circus rollercoaster thread. Thank you for entertaining me with your endless negativity.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.