Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2021 11:21 AM

Apr 2016
Dude, it's just poetry ... why such a heavy drama around it, come on. But still, a very touching episode, and it seems that the next one will be even more touching. Touko finally having a heart to heart conversation with her Grandpa.
Nov 19, 2021 11:45 AM

Feb 2020
Arai Keitarou, a famous actor came for a surprise visit.

Touko playing with Mii-chan was probably the best moment, nya. =^_^=

Those fall colors were breathtaking in this scene. What a beautiful place.

SerafosMar 24, 3:32 AM
Nov 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Feb 2019
The grandpa probably didn't want Touko to create pottery just to please him, and probably thinks she has the talent to surpass him. It was odd the expression he gave when the actor said he was being too hard on Touko though. It's as if he didn't know how he was treating her, when it seemed he was being cold to her purposefully and withholding praise for her purposefully.
Nov 19, 2021 2:55 PM

May 2021
Damn this episode could have used a bit more of time to exploit the pond scene, I liked how they used the actor's backstory is a wake up call to the grandfather, the conversation didnt seem as forced as it could potentially be

Nov 19, 2021 6:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its about time Forehead-senpai and her grandpa had some reconciliation. The talk might be long, so its a good decision to cut it out at those beautiful fall leaves scene.

Meanwhile, Naruse keep being awesome to save the photo of cute Himeno. Kukuri-chan had some jealousy to Himeno. Then Himeno herself still stuck thinking about that spot.

The episode might still be about Touko and her grandpa. But the grand picture of these episode still not forget, there's another girls that need to capture every scenes of them.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2021 9:45 PM

Oct 2016
Nao's thirst for Hime knows no bounds. Pretty good episode! I like that actor guy.

Toko's grandfather while strict, cares a lot for his granddaughter, so what actor guy said definitely hit for Toko's grandfather. Even though he's supporting Toko from behind the scenes, isn't it better to communicate clearly your feelings. Next episode might be the conclusion for Toko's problems, then it's Hime and Kukuri's time.
Nov 21, 2021 12:04 PM

Jul 2016
I'm honestly amazed with how much this short series can accomplish with so little. I really like how it uses parallelisms to foment character development and the slight drama surrounding the main cast is just my cup of tea.
Well... as long as Mika doesn't take this slight jealousy towards Himeno too far, that is.

Touching episode overall. It seems the actor's experience with his own father was the wake up call Tooko's grandfather needed so now let's hope they can finally sort out their problems.
Nov 22, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2017
The pressure for Himeno's next spot, and to follow her mother's footsteps, is quite the burden.

An actor descending on Tajimi looking for Touko's kiln to connect with her grandfather, old time pal buddies at that. But not getting praise for what you do is tough.

Here's hoping that Touko can connect with her grandfather again.
Dec 6, 2021 10:52 PM

Oct 2017
Sweet episode with some good character interactions. Touko senpai's grandpa finally realised that he needs to praise Touko sometimes too. Next episode will proly have an emotional moment with Touko senpai and her grandpa.
Dec 14, 2021 5:58 PM
Oct 2021
Sometimes you need a famous actor to realize you're being too strict.
I felt bad for Kukuri, the most animated character feeling melancholic.
Reflective episode, I liked it.

Dec 17, 2021 1:28 AM

Jun 2019
A celebrity arrived at Touko's place to meet her grandpa. He was a nice guy and you can see that he influenced grandpa by his words. I hope grandpa stop being so strict about Touko.
Feb 1, 2022 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
Glad to see the grandpa understands he's too harsh and Touko understands why he's so harsh, all thanks to Arai's sad story on his dad.

Jan 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Nov 2018
I was so touched by Arai's story of his father's notebook!
Exquisite scenery at the episode's ending! It left me breathless!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 12 Discussion

Swagernator - Dec 17, 2021

22 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2021

13 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 3, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 1:34 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:21 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2021

18 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.