Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2021 2:57 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season | ONA | Trailer
The trailer for the fourth season of Aggressive Retsuko reveals that the anime is set to premiere worldwide through the streaming service Netflix on December 16.

Aria the Benedizione | Movie | PV
The extended promotional video for the third and final movie in the Ao no Curtain Call film series, Aria the Benedizione, features the ending theme song "Undine ~2021 edizione~" by Yui Makino. Produced by J.C.Staff, the film makes its theatrical debut in Japan on December 3.

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean | ONA | PV
Four promotional videos for David Production's anime adaptation of JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean were released through Warner Bros. Japan's official YouTube channel on Tuesday. Netflix will stream the anime worldwide starting on December 1, with a Japanese television broadcast scheduled for January 2022.

Kotarou wa Hitorigurashi | ONA | Teaser
The official YouTube channel for Netflix released a teaser video for its web anime Kotarou wa Hitorigurashi on Tuesday. Kotarou wa Hitorigurashi will be streamed worldwide through Netflix in 2022.

Mahoutsukai no Yome: Nishi no Shounen to Seiran no Kishi | OVA | Trailer
A trailer for the second episode in Studio Kafka's OVA trilogy Mahoutsukai no Yome: Nishi no Shounen to Seiran no Kishi was released through Twin Engine's official YouTube channel on Tuesday. The video highlights the characters Gabriel and Mysterious Boy voiced by Hiromi Igarashi and Aoi Ichikawa, respectively. The episode will be bundled with the manga series' 17th volume, to be released on March 10, 2022.

Renmei Kuugun Koukuu Mahou Ongakutai Luminous Witches | TV | PV
The official website for the Strike Witches franchise released a second promotional video for the television series Renmei Kuugun Koukuu Mahou Ongakutai Luminous Witches on Sunday. The anime produced by Shaft is now scheduled for 2022 after its initial 2021 premiere was postponed due to unspecified reasons.

Ultraman Season 2 | ONA | Teaser
A teaser video for the second season of Ultraman was released through Netflix's official YouTube channel on Tuesday. The web series co-produced by Production I.G and Sola Digital Arts premieres worldwide on Netflix in 2022.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Nov 14, 2021 7:23 PM

Jan 2020
I cannot believe that the Ancient Magus' Bride OVA is animated by a different studio (is it a subdivision of Production IG or what), it looks exactly like Wit studio animation style. Damn, I'm really impressed.

Could it be that Studio Kafka is part of IG?
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 15, 2021 1:59 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
samashi20 said:
Could it be that Studio Kafka is part of IG?
Not quite, they're part of Twin Engine. There are some returning staff members though, so that probably helps a bit.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Nov 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Apr 2012
VanishingKira said:
Luminous Witches...

Taking out the fanservice from Strike Witches fucking why...

What is especially ironic, most people in the comments do not even try to hide that they will be watching this for the sake of this.
Nov 15, 2021 1:45 PM

Jan 2009
hype for Ultraman season 2
Nov 16, 2021 8:51 AM

Feb 2020
Still Waiting for Mahoutsukai no Yome s2
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
6 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
54 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.