Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2022 2:57 PM
Feb 2022
To be honest I'm a little bit disappointed. I expected to learn a lot about their personalities via their dreams, but the only new thing was Rengoku's backstory. Moreover, I felt like the one to wake up first (or at least try to fight more) should be Rengoku. But it's Tanjirou who is the main character. And I'm okay with that, but I kinda felt like his awakening was deus-ex-machined. I'm talking about the father here. It was so sudden and unjustified, that it kind of ruined the moment for me. I'd rather see Tanjirou coming to a horrifying realisation that he has to kill himself on his own. The other thing that put me off was the way Tanjirou reacted to his nightmare. It seemed as if he completely rejected any guilt. Which doesn't seem realistic to me. It would have felt much better (and would make him a more human character) if he snapped out of the dream, because he accepts feelings of guilt and is actively trying to compensate for it. And only after that because his family wouldn't have said such things.
All that being said, there were many things that I liked about this episode and as always the graphics and music were stunning. I found Inosuke's dream hilarious and felt touched by Rengoku's dream. His burning subconsciousness added a lot of depth to his jolly personality. And Tanjirou's subconsciousness fits, in my opinion, perfectly. Those little shiny spirits beautifully illustrated his will to put others before himself and his never-ending sympathy for others.

Edit: Ah and I almost forgot - I absolutely adore this demon's look. At least his human form
Namae-samaFeb 17, 2022 3:00 PM
Mar 18, 2022 11:31 AM
Feb 2022
Ojala tuviera la paz interior de Tanjiro.
Aug 24, 2022 11:17 PM

Nov 2010
Finally, new scenes! Anyway, I wish they extended Inosuke's and Zenitsu's dreams. I have a feeling it could've been really funny.

That girl in yellow kimono is really pretty! I wonder what kind of dream she wanted to have. I think it's a missed opportunity to add a few secs of scenes for the reasons why these kids decided to help the demon.
Dec 25, 2022 2:32 PM

Mar 2019
And here comes the weird power-up that makes no sense for the villain. As well as Nezuko's art. I still don't understand why she can burn everything. I remember that she was able to use it only on the blood and there was no blood on them now.

Also the opening is indeed amazing, worth getting a TV series for this if it means we're getting such a good opening.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 8, 2023 11:47 PM
Jun 2013
lmao I love how rengoku and tanjiros escape was so serious and the other two was just scaring the shit out of the kids. This demon went all resident evil.
Jan 24, 2023 8:42 AM
Jan 2023
it good dream good
May 9, 2023 9:20 PM

Jun 2017
I had goosebumps the moment it showed that Tanjirou actually been cutting himself the moment he was under the spell, with no hesitation! He still never fails to amaze me.

Inosuke is up! What a grand entrance! He's such a cool character in KnY! 🥰😘

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 11, 2023 10:43 AM
Jul 2020
Que buen episodio ctm
Jul 11, 2023 5:47 PM
Jun 2023
Geez, i can't express with words how much I hate Mr Exposition. If ur lost, im talking about the antagonist.
Adames_yhJul 17, 2023 3:57 PM
Nov 30, 2023 11:28 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, those tentacles are flushed
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Oct 10, 2021

172 by instantzoso »»
Mar 9, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Nov 28, 2021

161 by ReikkaLord »»
Feb 21, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Oct 17, 2021

79 by TaigaDominatesMe »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Nov 21, 2021

58 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Nov 14, 2021

54 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.