Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2021 2:06 AM

Dec 2020
tokihikki said:
FakeNeko said:
My most hated protagonist tho, is someone who I never expected. But it's a spoiler, so

Nov 26, 2021 3:23 AM

Mar 2018
Don’t misunderstand Tanjiru “kindness” he doesn’t have compassion/sympathy towards the demons but the humans they once were and blames Muzan for turning them to demons in the first place. Most importantly, his feelings never stopped him from fighting or killing demons. Also he’s smart and thinks a head. But what i like the best about him is his role as the eldest son/older brother not just to Nezuko but to nearly everyone.
Dec 1, 2021 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
Yes. If someone like Subaru, Kazuma, Guts, Kenshi, Eren area considered a good protagonist them Tanjiro is also a good one.
Dec 2, 2021 4:56 AM
Jun 2021
Um he's not too bad
Not too good either
He's just there
Not one I would remember after watching the series
He doesn't have much competition in this era but he's still not one of the best
If you consider Aot a new gen anime
Then Eren is probably the best mc
He's probably one of the best mc in anime or manga history imo
Other than Eren , you won't find a lot of other top tier Mc
Dec 2, 2021 7:17 AM
Jul 2020
Is this post a bait? Mods should take down post like this cuz it feels like a salt mine just to steer negativity towards kny. Sheesh RLD is not even out yet and you bozos already are complaining. Fuck off
Dec 3, 2021 12:09 PM
Oct 2018
He's just unmemorable. Nothing about him is really all that interesting from a character perspective and his design is also basic. His dialogue is always the same as well. Super goody two shoes who is always trying to do the right thing. The anime is still a banger. 11/10 fight scenes
Dec 3, 2021 6:33 PM
Aug 2021
It’s an average protagonist , very uninteresting shonen protagonist for now with 0 development , and not near to being best new gen with MCs like Asta , Rimuru, Thorfinn , Senku, etc.
Dec 3, 2021 6:51 PM
Jun 2021
hes paper thin he wants to change his sister back from a demon hes nice to demons got a hard head and good sense of smell and thats his character
Dec 3, 2021 7:18 PM
Jun 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
Yes. If someone like Subaru, Kazuma, Guts, Kenshi, Eren area considered a good protagonist them Tanjiro is also a good one.
i cant really speak on guts subaru and kenshi but eren?? have you not watched season 4 also kazumas which i assume your talking bout konosuba is literally a comedy isekai protaganist
Dec 3, 2021 8:15 PM
Oct 2021
mil0oo said:
deku is the best new gen mc. we get to see his development over the past 5 season.

Gabimaru is a new gen protag no? Deku is not that great in comparison.
Dec 3, 2021 8:33 PM
Jul 2021
Tanjiro is the definition of trash protagonists.Super generic same as his anime.His fans are mentally 14 year old because they don't know the difference between good and bad.
Dec 4, 2021 1:18 AM
Aug 2021
Sern7 said:
Tanjiro is the definition of trash protagonists.Super generic same as his anime.His fans are mentally 14 year old because they don't know the difference between good and bad.

From the way you are talking, your mental age doesn't seem much either
Dec 4, 2021 1:21 AM
Aug 2021
Scordolo said:
mrsbokuto said:
i like tanjiro for his gentle nature. and in the first season we see a lot abt how he values even the demons lives, that’s what got me tbh. I’ve yet to see another protagonist like him actually
but best new gen….seems a little far off

Well, you've seen around 100 Anime so I'm surprised you haven't seen a protagonist like Tanjiro. Minor Spoiler for Aot

Haven't seen memes of Naruto's talk no jutsu?
Even Joseph Joestar from Jojo showed compassion towards one of the pillar men. He whole heartedly respected one of them as a true warrior.
There are so many series that show compassion towards villains. Even Star wars if you don't count Anime/
I feel like you are right but a bit off on your point about AOT
Dec 4, 2021 1:22 AM
Aug 2021
mrsbokuto said:
Scordolo said:

Well, you've seen around 100 Anime so I'm surprised you haven't seen a protagonist like Tanjiro. Minor Spoiler for Aot

Haven't seen memes of Naruto's talk no jutsu?
Even Joseph Joestar from Jojo showed compassion towards one of the pillar men. He whole heartedly respected one of them as a true warrior.
There are so many series that show compassion towards villains. Even Star wars if you don't count Anime/

well yeah i guess joseph definitely did. I haven’t finished much of naruto yet. But i don’t know tanjiro has a special place in my heart. As for eren i generally just hate him so idk abt that either
I understand liking of Tanjiro but what's the reason for hating Eren ?
Dec 4, 2021 1:24 AM
Aug 2021
tokihikki said:
FakeNeko said:
My most hated protagonist tho, is someone who I never expected. But it's a spoiler, so
wdym bro

( 15 Character )
Dec 4, 2021 1:26 AM
Aug 2021
FakeNeko said:
tokihikki said:

what's the problem here though
Dec 4, 2021 1:28 AM
Jul 2018
I admire Tanjiro as a person. He is someone who will simply move on after a huge shock. He is respectable. But he is way too naive and his development was nearly non-existent. Due to many issues, I can say he is bland and uninteresting character.
Dec 4, 2021 1:35 AM
Oct 2019
Guts_Yeager said:
tokihikki said:
wdym bro

( 15 Character )
You didn't understand or is it something else you're asking. If it's the former one it's a name I came across a lot in reddit room titanfolks.
Dec 4, 2021 1:36 AM
Aug 2021
tokihikki said:
Guts_Yeager said:
wdym bro

( 15 Character )
You didn't understand or is it something else you're asking. If it's the
I understood what you said, but I didn't understand your perspective here
Dec 4, 2021 1:38 AM
Oct 2019
Guts_Yeager said:
tokihikki said:
You didn't understand or is it something else you're asking. If it's the
I wasn't trying to tell something or make a point actually, was just trying to guess what he's hating.
Dec 4, 2021 1:39 AM
Aug 2021
tokihikki said:
Guts_Yeager said:
I wasn't trying to tell something or make a point actually, was just trying to guess what he's hating.
I see.

I didn't like the wording but it's Ok nonetheless
Dec 4, 2021 1:41 AM
Oct 2019
Guts_Yeager said:
tokihikki said:
I see.

Lol, its not like I hate that character either. You can see he's my #1 favorite. Was just guessing the other guy's in a punny way
Dec 4, 2021 1:51 AM
Aug 2021
tokihikki said:
Guts_Yeager said:
I see.

Lol, its not like I hate that character either. You can see he's my #1 favorite. Was just guessing the other guy's in a punny way

I understood that later and that's why I said it's okay nonetheless đź‘Ť
Dec 4, 2021 1:53 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
He is a fine protagonist, but dangerously close to being one-dimensional. He experienced the tragic events of the first episode, but imo he gets over it all way too easily. Maybe he's just one tough cookie with a tough forehead, but I still can't believe he didn't stay absolutely devastated for longer than he did. He saw the sight of nearly his entirely beloved family slaughtered, and then is seemingly fine by the next episode. It's been a while since I've watched it, but maybe perhaps there was a time skip I forgot about which would explain things...?

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 4, 2021 8:37 AM
Oct 2019
Sern7 said:

Tanjiro solos your mom
Dec 7, 2021 8:13 AM

May 2009
Kev00n_Gozen said:
Sern7 said:

Tanjiro solos your mom

Tanjiro actually beat Japanese moms https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2020-12-10/according-to-poll-japanese-kids-admire-tanjiro-more-than-their-parents/.167251
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.