Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2021 8:27 PM
Sep 2021
The show had Rated R+ rating.Will be a sex scene or hardcore kill scene or just a nipples showing ?
Oct 6, 2021 8:53 PM

Jan 2008
hardcore kill scene for the most.
Oct 6, 2021 9:53 PM

Jul 2014
If there was a sex scene it will be Rx.

doubt emoji.
Oct 6, 2021 9:56 PM

Jul 2017
R+ -mild nudity.

Pretty much any level of violence can be given an R rating on mal, but typically as soon as one nipple shows up, it gets the R+
Oct 6, 2021 10:09 PM

Mar 2011
In Alternative VN there was no sex scene.
Though there was something that can be called Rape. Not the one you think though.
Oct 6, 2021 10:25 PM

Oct 2018
What the heck? For real? Seriously?

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Oct 6, 2021 10:38 PM

May 2016
masagrator said:
Though there was something that can be called Rape. Not the one you think though.

It's definitely still gonna be in here since it's a genuinely important part of the story, but they'll have to change it a lot. It was weirdly gratuitous and drawn out in the original, so it's probably better off just being alluded to rather than shown in my opinion.

Muv-Luv was an eroge in the mid 2000's where stuff like that really wasn't that uncommon, but as far as I know that scene was understandably criticized a lot even at the time.
Oct 6, 2021 10:39 PM
Jan 2018
They are almost absolutely adapting the all ages version of the VN so no. AGE have been quite adamant about trying to erase their past of making eroge recently.
Oct 6, 2021 10:53 PM
Feb 2015
Animaniaig said:
They are almost absolutely adapting the all ages version of the VN so no. AGE have been quite adamant about trying to erase their past of making eroge recently.

Not really their Age 20th edition bundle includes all their past works even the eroge. It's just that their current focus is to make VN without the H-Scenes.
I mean they got a cash cow called Muv-Luv now, they probably want to milk it as much as they can.
ixarisingOct 7, 2021 12:52 AM
Oct 6, 2021 11:28 PM

Oct 2010
I sure hope we'll get to see that certain H scenes but this adaptation is already doomed
Oct 7, 2021 1:57 AM
Dec 2019
OppaiSugoi said:
If there was a sex scene it will be Rx.

doubt emoji.
RX is hentai and hentai only. Sex scenes are also shown in Yosuga no Sora and HF and they aren’t rated Rx. Dumb comment
Oct 7, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 2019
Catalano said:
I sure hope we'll get to see that certain H scenes but this adaptation is already doomed
what do you mean by already doomed? bud there is only one episode aired of this anime
Oct 7, 2021 9:10 AM
May 2013
masagrator said:

I remember there were some sex scenes, beside "that scene". Thanks (no thanks) for reminding me.
Oct 7, 2021 10:50 AM
Jan 2018
GalacticSamurai said:
Catalano said:
what do you mean by already doomed? bud there is only one episode aired of this anime

Doomed by not starting at the beginning of the story. It's quite literally starting at the equivalent of AoT season 3/4 or Naruto from the war arc if I had to provide a comparison.
Oct 7, 2021 11:03 AM

Oct 2010
masagrator said:

You played the all age version of Steam?
A certain gigachad stormvanguard one is definitely getting it on in the latter part of the VN if you paid for the uncensor patch on Denpa.

-----

But no, i dont think anything explicit will be fully shown this anime adaption lmao. Probably just looking at a half black screen for those 'certain' parts in the story.
I hope we reach the CHOMP part though.
igundamOct 7, 2021 11:13 AM
Oct 12, 2021 4:50 PM
Jun 2016
masagrator said:

There was one actually, just after that. And a couple of flashbacks too, one of which even made quite an impact to story.
Oct 12, 2021 9:38 PM
Oct 2020
masagrator said:

there was. The steam version doesn't have it but the original have it.
Oct 12, 2021 9:40 PM
Oct 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
Catalano said:

exactly. 12 episodes and they wasted one on anime original which only purpose is to explain what beta is. That and the whole aot reference/copy.
Oct 12, 2021 9:53 PM

Sep 2020
All the H-scenes happen in the 2nd half of the VN, so I doubt that we'll see anything considering that this adaptation is only 12 episodes
Oct 13, 2021 1:58 AM
Feb 2015
NekoArc666 said:
All the H-scenes happen in the 2nd half of the VN, so I doubt that we'll see anything considering that this adaptation is only 12 episodes

Hopefully they're not stupid enough to do the entire thing in 11 episodes. Just look at how long the manga is on its, of course there are additional scenes in the manga as well but even if we take all those away, it'll still be around 97/98 chapters. I can't imagine how badly it'll be butchered adapting a story that made up a 100 chapter manga story in 11 episodes.
Oct 16, 2021 6:52 AM

Apr 2018
Burger_Kong said:
masagrator said:

It's definitely still gonna be in here since it's a genuinely important part of the story, but they'll have to change it a lot. It was weirdly gratuitous and drawn out in the original, so it's probably better off just being alluded to rather than shown in my opinion.

Muv-Luv was an eroge in the mid 2000's where stuff like that really wasn't that uncommon, but as far as I know that scene was understandably criticized a lot even at the time.

Animaniaig said:

I think the binary classification and stigma that some (more mainstream/casual anime watchers, and people who are not involved in ACGL at all?) apply to "eroge" doens't make sense. Sex scenes can be an important and integral part to the plot of a very serious novel, while it can also be totally gratuitous and feel out of place (many of the scenes in G-Senjou no Maou maybe?). In the case of Alternative I haven't seen a visual novel whose sex scenes are more relevant and central to the plot and done as solemnly yet I would say, so I don't have much criticism about it. I actually recommend people to get the patch and experience the original in full. But yeah, of course they'll have to change the presentation a lot here. I think something like what was done in HF might be fine.

Also in Japan "eroge" has pretty much been the synonym of "visual novel" for a long time. Nobody cares that FSN was originally an "eroge" now that it's such a huge franchise for example. age is still publishing new entries in the Muv-Luv universe so I'm not sure if they're trying to "erase" their past (AFAIK their earlier entries like Kiminozo were also quite well received). Maybe they're just trying to emphasize the multimedia nature of their new projects more in their marketing.
Oct 21, 2021 7:11 AM
Feb 2015
To be fair Age was still doing eroge till they were acquired by Avex Pictures in 2011. That's their last year releasing 18+ games with Chronicles 02 & Kimi ga Ita Kisetsu 2011. It feels like Avex is forcing their direction into Age or aNCHOR. They used the anime to promote many of the VA under them, same for the OP/ED songs too.

I don't think Age has anything against eroge, it's through the genre that they managed to build their work on after all.
Oct 24, 2021 4:26 PM
Dec 2013
masagrator said:

No there was a sex scene you probably needed a patch to see it.
Oct 26, 2021 9:46 PM

Mar 2015
I don't want H scene. I'm glad they are pushing it away. The story of the brain in the glass jar is too disturbing and prefer it was redacted out to be honest. Uncalled for in an otherwise great series.
Oct 26, 2021 10:36 PM
Feb 2015
Raven_Wingz said:
I don't want H scene. I'm glad they are pushing it away. The story of the brain in the glass jar is too disturbing and prefer it was redacted out to be honest. Uncalled for in an otherwise great series.

I actually like that part of the story not because of the you know what, but it shows that how the BETA don't consider humans as anything beyond experimental targets. Like how humans do research on rocks or coals, they just consider humans as their spare parts. It's like all the experiments are done to see how they can adapt, maybe how to upgrade their bodies or add new comrades into their ranks.
ixarisingOct 26, 2021 10:39 PM
Oct 27, 2021 5:18 PM

Feb 2015
You may regret seeing that scene if they actually go with it in all its glory.
Nov 9, 2021 1:36 AM

Nov 2012
Can someone give the spicy spoiler of "that" scene?

My Candies:

Dec 30, 2021 7:53 AM

Oct 2008
If only, it might have saved it somewhat. But unfortunately it has none.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

82 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 11, 2023 4:31 AM

» Why fans are OVERREACTING.?

Sandro8604 - Oct 14, 2021

46 by koneroko »»
Dec 27, 2022 4:09 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

45 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 7:04 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

44 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:44 PM

» There is no Muv Luv Alternative anime ( 1 2 )

OppaiSugoi - Oct 13, 2021

63 by ixarising »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.