Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2021 12:15 PM
Jan 2021
1. Is the order muv luv ‘unlimited-extra-alternative’ cause i keep seeing people say to just play muv luv but whenever i look it up on youtube i only see unlimited or extra.

2. And whats the significance of extra and unlimited? When i looked up the play order alot of people were saying to skip extra because its just sol type stuff and it was a HUGE waste of there time. Should i try power through it or would i be good skipping it cause honestly i am not consistent or very committed at all so if im not enjoying something i usually end up stop playing it as a whole until a couple months later and i dont want to do that with muv luv. So basically does it add alot of important things to the main story?

2. How long might it take to finish the whole vn series. I want to get far into or finish alternative just incase people decide to start spoiling the series on utube or insta or anything like that.

3. What would you rate muv luv as a whole?

4. And lastly what do you think it needs to be a great adaption. Like episodes count, maybe cut dialogue or added, things along those lines.
Dev_007Oct 4, 2021 12:22 PM
Oct 4, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2016
The order is Extra-Unlimited-Alternative. In the original game, Extra must be completed before Unlimited is unlocked.

Extra: 4/10
Unlimited: 4/10
Alternative: N/A because I'd have to be stupid to spend another $40 on this franchise.
その目だれの目?
Oct 4, 2021 1:08 PM
Sep 2015
1. Extra (Sumika and Meiya’s route, the others are optional, I personally read them but they’re not necessary) -> Unlimited (pick whatever- it’s mostly the same) -> Alternative (one route).
2. Look, The story of Muv - Luv was planned from the start. Everything is connected, and it’s NOT A WASTE OF TIME. When you play Extra, play it expecting a (pretty) funny slice of life romance. When you play unlimited, expect it to be silly too (though it has more mature themes and dialogues). Finally, (if) you’ll get to Alternative, just don’t get hyped and spoiled, don’t expect anything and just “go with the flow”.
3. Extra (based on other romance comedies) 7/10
Unlimited 7.5/10
Alternative 10/10
4. They needed to adapt the first to parts. But speaking exclusively on alternative, then maybe 27-37 I think?
just know that they can put however much episodes they want, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be good.

Look, you’re obviously coming to this with a bad mindset, and you’ll probably won’t like Muv Luv if so. It’s not a story you rush and think when it’ll end. You should know It relies heavily on Mecha, Politics, Psychological, and other themes that can be understandably boring for some.
But for me, at the end of the day, Muv Luv is a story about experiencing the shit that the mc goes through in a desperate world, where he doesn’t even belong. It’s about growing up, and moving on.
The best word to describe it, like someone else on the Internet said: “desperate”.
I hope this helps someone understand if this is for them and get a better idea about what it’s about.
TheRed_CopOct 4, 2021 1:23 PM
Oct 4, 2021 1:25 PM
Nov 2020
The main Muv-Luv trilogy is split into three section, two of which are in the same game: Extra and Unlimited. Alternative is the finale and a standalone title.

Extra - 6/10
Unlimited - 7/10
Alternative - 9/10
Oct 4, 2021 2:31 PM
Jan 2018
1. The order is Extra, Unlimited then Alternative with side content like TDA coming after.

2. Extra and Unlimited are EXTREMELY important and relevant to the story as they are part of the same story. They, under no circumstances, are not skippable it'd be like skipping to AoT season 4. It completely ruins the story and it's structure.

3. Length depends on reading speed. I know people that have finished the entire original trilogy in 50 hours with others taking that long just for Alternative.

4. Extra/Unlimited: 7/10
Alternative: 10/10
TDA: 10/10

5. It'd need a bare minimum of 100 episodes. Both Unlimited and Extra can be covered in a cour each with Alternative needing four cours to not be rushed due to the amount of detail it has. Some minor things can be cut or rearranged along with the lore dumps being compressed but that's about the extent of it. There's not much that can be added honestly.
Oct 4, 2021 9:54 PM
Jul 2021
In modern term, Muv-Luv trilogy is an isekai story. But it's not like most isekai story, where the "new world" is basically an "escape" for the MC from the boring "original world". Muv-luv use the "Extra" to build up the original world, which is peaceful, silly but ordinary, and the MC take every ordinary things for granted. Muv-luv Unlimited start from the MC being transfer to a brutal "beta world" for unknown reason (the reason will only be answered at the end of Alternative). And the MC tried his best to deny this fact, thinking it's all just a dream. But in the end, the MC start to accept his fate, and finally be willing to fight for the people in the "beta world". The ending of unlimited is very brutal, it filled the MC with regret that why he didn't decide to fight for this world earlier. And then comes Alternative.

TLDR:
Extra provide the contrast for the "beta world", and cleverly foreshadow many events in the Alternative. It give the MC the reason why he want to go back.

Unlimited is the personal growth arc for the MC (not the only growth arc), from his denial to acceptance of reality, and give the background of why the MC is so determined at the start of Alternative.

Alternative: where shit get so real that your illusionary determination don't worth a thing.

Extra/Unlimited: 7 when read without prior knowledge, but the after-knowledge of Alternative would bump it to 8 or 9.

Alternative: 10/10, haven't read anything more impactful in a fiction.

I would like it to have 3 cours, so 36 ep.
Without extra/unlimited it won't be as impactful as the VN, but Alternative by itself is not a bad story alone. Maybe they can cut a lot of hard sci-fi content/explanation in the VN, and put in more flashback to the Extra/Unlimited to deliver a similar experience. At worst I will be content as long as they don't mess up some "iconic" scenes in the VN so that we VN reader get to experience those again but in the anime form.
NecrophagismOct 4, 2021 10:12 PM
Oct 5, 2021 2:46 AM

Feb 2019
1 - E > U > A.

2 - Extra is critical to the entire plot of the series. The best way to explain it without spoiling any details would be that it's the first stage of the Monomyth - the ordinary world that provides the basis for the protagonist's actions and morals. If you skip it, then you're basically missing the entire grounding behind his character.

2a - VNDB gives E&U 42.5 hours and A 55 hours, so just under 100 altogether, but obviously it depends on your reading speed.

3 - Maybe a 7, an average score for the whole storyline is a bit hard to figure out since it varies from part to part.

4 - A black screen reading "read the visual novel." But really, probably just as much as possible with as little cut out as possible. And starting with Extra, of course, not jumping right to the end. If I had to guess, that'd probably all clock in at an average of 50-60 episodes a part, with Alternative at the very least doubling that.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Oct 5, 2021 5:10 AM

Oct 2010
1. extra, unlimited, alternative
2. extra is a romance slice of life with harem elements when the mc chooses a girl, it's important in establishing the relationships between the characters, personality and all that.
unlimited is basically alternative's prologue, same romance slice of life but set in the beta world with the plot of alternative till a certain point.
3. lots of hours, maybe 2-3 days worth
4. extra - decent erogame 5/10, I really liked Kei
unlimited - I liked the story and the mystery 6/10
alternative - decent mecha and drama with sci fi elements 7/10 but I disliked the ending
5. 50 episodes would be enough, some cool OST to set up the atmosphere, the original VAs, designs that actually look like their VN counterparts, I don't think it's that hard to adapt
Oct 5, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2021
Extra is a solid 6, maybe even a 7 if I actually enjoyed what it was selling. I concede that there isn't a lot of overlap between fans of romcom and political sci-fi drama, resulting in Extra's tarnished reputation, but it's a fine harem pastiche with some elements of lighthearted parody. It is good at what it's trying to do, people just don't give it a fair shake because they're there for the robots. Go in with an open mind and you might even enjoy it. It's also the only route prominently featuring the best character in the trilogy, the man, the myth, the real protagonist, the legend himself.

Unlimited is legit good and only NPCs disagree with this statement.

Alternative is the 3rd best visual novel of all time, untranslated Sca-di kino notwithstanding.

An ideal Muv-Luv anime would be around 60 episodes long, give or take. 24 episodes for Extra and Unlimited (an uneven split of 10/14 in Unlimited's favor), 36 to 39 episodes for Alternative. So basically 5 cours for a well paced adaptation of the entire story. To substantiate these claims, Fate routes take 2 cours to be properly adapted and Alternative is considerably meatier than any one individual Fate route. Clannad took 4 cours to be adapted well, so 3 for Alternative, which is shorter, seems fair game.

I do not believe you can do the story proper justice in anything less than this, though a compromise could be reached by cutting down Extra and adapting Unlimited in 13 episodes with some Extra flashbacks thrown in for context. Not ideal, but still much better than just starting at Alternative. The only way this anime could still work is if they were willing to take things slow and adapt the most important parts of Extra and Unlimited as flashbacks later on, but that's a stretch. We'll see, but I'm not optimistic to say the least.
Oct 5, 2021 8:23 PM
Dec 2007
Muv Luv is a real beast to get into, but it's pretty worth it by the end. I personally feel like Unlimited gets short shrift though. In some ways, I actually prefer it to Alternative. Unlimted tells a nice, tight story. I feel like some of the Arcs in Alternative get to be a bit too long though and those military briefings...oh boy. Maybe it's because of my time in the military but I was just bored to tears by them; it almost felt like I was at work. I would say all together it took me about three months to get through it all. I haven't had the energy to pick up the spin offs. The Muv Luv trilogy has ALOT of content and as good as it was, I was (and still am) burnt out by it.

EDIT: Also, don't skip Extra. It provides the context for the whole story and isn't as bad as many make it out to be. If you're finding yourself to not enjoy it, just power through the Sumika and Meiya routes
Oct 5, 2021 9:08 PM

Feb 2019
Play MuvLuv Extra, then MuvLuv Unlimited, then MuvLuv Alternative.

You will have the best experience in vn ever.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 6, 2021 1:22 AM
Apr 2019
My recommendation for new VN readers is to go in completely blind. Absolutely do not fall victim to the mindset of breezing through extra and unlimited to reach Alternative, but appreciate every part for what they are and enjoy them as best you can. Like every piece of media, Muv Luv is flawed, so don't expect "perfection" in any way, shape, or form. With that being said, Muv Luv is undoubtedly one of the most heartfelt passion projects ever created. From the authors motivating to write such a story, to the journey of the characters themselves, it's filled to the brim with ambition, meaning and emotion. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Oct 6, 2021 7:46 AM
Feb 2017
1. The order is extra-unlimited-alternative, so you get the school life shenanigans first before entering the alien world, thats the core trilogy only

2. By each of itself, no matter which of it, whether its extra, unli, or even alternative roughly won't gave the best reading experience if you just read one part of it, or skip some of it, or playing it in without the "proper" E-U-A chronologies.

Here's the catch, the absolute main world and core-est story is alternative indeed, but in order to fully grasp the situation there including the world building and character relationships, you need to have finished Unlimited first, even one route is good (since their routes are generally same), BUT, in order to access unlimited (at least the original way before it was discarded in the steam version) you need to finish 2 main girls' stories in Extra, you wont be able to open unlimited before you finished those two ladies, even if you already finished the other girls' routes, it won't unlock.
And lastly, for the reason WHY you need to finish those two girls in extra would be explained in a very later part of Alternative, thus making E-U-A trilogy a unity, you'll think that extra is crap if you just play it one route, unlimited too confusing, and alternative not that relatable if by itself, the reading experience would be even better if you also read the spin offs, side stories and other related series (i.e. kimi ga nozomu eien, the stupidly dilemmatic NTR stuff) to know better about the characters appeared in Alternative.

Man how i still remember the title screen changes when i finished those 2 girls in extra, the cheerful title screen suddenly turned somewhat bleak, and at that time it was not much people read it so i pretty much clueless about it.

3. Not sure how long, probably 50-75 hours? the guide mostly said 50+ but i can feel it longer, some factors such as reading the backlogs to understand the dialogue better, unskippable scenes, and dont forget, the depressed traumatic times at some point that makes my brain told myself to stop reading it for a moment, then after some days i read it again, only to get even worse stuff, i think most people who read this stuff as well know EXACTLY which scene i meant

4. As a whole, i would give it a solid 9, while the art style and mechanics (especially the weird engine they run in which somewhat put strains on your computer) might be lacking, but it was good at its time, the story helped a lot in my personal rating because it was NOT about the mecha, politics n stuff that usually happens on robot themed anime, it was more of a journey, how you can feel that you are the MC on it, and experience all of its story, the way it progressed, its ups n downs, it was nicely paced, good plotlines, absolutely positive in this department.
And of course, the powerpoint style mecha fight is good to follow, even though it was just static sprites sliding around but somehow you can imagine how they moves, and to top it all, epic soundtracks

But if read it separately without connecting the trilogy, i can't give more than 5-6-8 for E-U-A respectively

5. There exists roughly 5 muv-luv related adaptations AFAIK, kimi ga nozomu eien, akane maniax, ayumayu theatre (this one even not based on vn afaik), total eclipse, and schwarzesmarken.
All those have their good and bad side, but i'm gonna focus on KGNE, TE and Schwarz since it has more episodes

KGNE was well adapted, it has good pacing, the compressed story is enough for adapting the main plot/girls, it even had the "medicine" second season if you feel pissed off by the anime ending.
But it was just another romance anime, while it brought some unique conflict and plotline, lots of romance anime fell into obscurity sooner or later, at least thats what i saw on this field, i rarely found a well preserved romance stuff just like real life

TE and Schwarz are complete opposite in story and pacing, TE gone through the story in a more faithful way than schwarz but its pace wasnt the best, you can even literally overslept while watching it.
Meanwhile Schwarz compressed the (almost) whole plot into its small episodes count, which resulted in a highly rushed pacing without any free time.

So learning from those, i do understand that this Alternative anime might only have 12-13 episodes or so, considering the studio already jumped it to alternative, to make it good, it might need to just cover one or two arcs, without needing to finish it altogether, just a well written and well paced 2 arcs is good, at least it could pique some interests towards newcomers to try experience muvluv by themselves, which of course need a consistent quality.
Some fans already feel dejected with the new artstyles, but lets give it a try, if it was well animated, im positive that it would bring more fans for it, lets see.

tl;dr, Muv-Luv Alternative still tops the rank in VNDB for rating, might not the top in popularity, but it was highly acclaimed, not to mention that their kickstarter back then raised over a million in cash, way more than other VN localization kickstarters (the real story based VN, you can count nekopara out of it), which means it must be something good, or at least something worth to look into.
All my friends who finally reads it actually said it was good, and even became devoted fans as well, of course with a little side of PTSD
4. And lastly what do you think it needs to be a great adaption. Like episodes count, maybe cut dialogue or added, things along those lines.
Oct 8, 2021 8:22 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
1. Is the order muv luv ‘unlimited-extra-alternative’ cause i keep seeing people say to just play muv luv but whenever i look it up on youtube i only see unlimited or extra.
The order is Muvluv Extra->Unlimited->Alternative.
2. And whats the significance of extra and unlimited? When i looked up the play order alot of people were saying to skip extra because its just sol type stuff and it was a HUGE waste of there time. Should i try power through it or would i be good skipping it cause honestly i am not consistent or very committed at all so if im not enjoying something i usually end up stop playing it as a whole until a couple months later and i dont want to do that with muv luv. So basically does it add alot of important things to the main story?
Don't skip extra. Or even Unlimited for that matter. They are what form the base for alternative. Without them, Alternative loses SOOOO much of its weight. One of the "best" things about muvluv, and especially alternative, are the characters and the emotional weight they carry. And this is built in the previous games.
On top of it, it is ESSENTIAL to understand the plot of muvluv. Without it, So many things just won't make any sense.

You can try to rush through them tho. I somewhat did that.

3. How long might it take to finish the whole vn series. I want to get far into or finish alternative just incase people decide to start spoiling the series on utube or insta or anything like that.
I started muvluv back when AOT s4 started, i.e. 7 December. I am still a little past midway into alternative. Muvluv isn't something you can keep binging. After a while, you get bored and angry and shut down ur laptop. The writing and sentence structure isn't that good to keep you entertained forever. You will wanna consume it slowly.

Extra is about 15-ish hrs
Unlimited is about 13hrs, and has 10 episodes
Alternative is about 40-50 hrs.

4. What would you rate muv luv as a whole?
Its a solid series. It has a lot of micro-level-problems but overall pretty good. 7-ish/10 ig?
Extra-6.8/7, Unlimited-7, Alternative-8

Worldbuilding-10/10
The Best thing about muvluv is its worldbuilding. No questions. OOOOF beta are so intriguing. 90% of the reason pushing me to read further. + The scifi world feels interesting. On top of it, the Military aesthetic is tensee.

Sci-fi-
Your average cheap scifi with schrodinger's 50% ded horse. It clearly doesn't understand science. A lot of bullshit science, honestly got on my nerves

The Plot is average (up until now), nothing special. Philosophy is Solid, but there are parts I disagree. About the Actual Writing, I have Mixed thoughts. Its Really well thought out in some parts where each dialogue can have a dual meaning. But overall, nothing out of the ordinary.

But about the overall Enjoyment- uuggggh. 70% of the journey is boring af. Rest 30% is where is actually starts getting gud. But it is still filled with long pointless infodumps that is there just make everything look more "realistic". Most of that, is of no use in the actual plot and scenario.

5. And lastly what do you think it needs to be a great adaption. Like episodes count, maybe cut dialogue or added, things along those lines.

Just, manage the pacing well. Also, The world must be detailed otherwise it will ruin the main good thing about muvluv.

Oct 8, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2019
BerriesSan said:

Muvluv isn't something you can keep binging. After a while, you get bored and angry and shut down ur laptop. The writing and sentence structure isn't that good to keep you entertained forever. You will wanna consume it slowly.

I think that's quite subjective, i finished the entire trilogy within one month (maybe more but Unlimited took me only a few days) , but yeah, there were a few parts that felt really dragged so it's understandable.
To give you a comparison, Clannad took me 4 months to read lmao.
Oct 10, 2021 4:27 AM
Feb 2015
Fax001s said:
BerriesSan said:

Muvluv isn't something you can keep binging. After a while, you get bored and angry and shut down ur laptop. The writing and sentence structure isn't that good to keep you entertained forever. You will wanna consume it slowly.

I think that's quite subjective, i finished the entire trilogy within one month (maybe more but Unlimited took me only a few days) , but yeah, there were a few parts that felt really dragged so it's understandable.

Clannad is longer than Muv-Luv Alternative. XD
Oct 10, 2021 4:49 AM

Jul 2019
ixarising said:
Fax001s said:

Clannad is longer than Muv-Luv Alternative. XD

You are right, maybe that wasn't the best example lol
Oct 10, 2021 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
Mamiya-Takuji said:
Extra is a solid 6, maybe even a 7 if I actually enjoyed what it was selling. I concede that there isn't a lot of overlap between fans of romcom and political sci-fi drama, resulting in Extra's tarnished reputation, but it's a fine harem pastiche with some elements of lighthearted parody. It is good at what it's trying to do, people just don't give it a fair shake because they're there for the robots. Go in with an open mind and you might even enjoy it. It's also the only route prominently featuring the best character in the trilogy, the man, the myth, the real protagonist, the legend himself.

Unlimited is legit good and only NPCs disagree with this statement.

Alternative is the 3rd best visual novel of all time, untranslated Sca-di kino notwithstanding.

An ideal Muv-Luv anime would be around 60 episodes long, give or take. 24 episodes for Extra and Unlimited (an uneven split of 10/14 in Unlimited's favor), 36 to 39 episodes for Alternative. So basically 5 cours for a well paced adaptation of the entire story. To substantiate these claims, Fate routes take 2 cours to be properly adapted and Alternative is considerably meatier than any one individual Fate route. Clannad took 4 cours to be adapted well, so 3 for Alternative, which is shorter, seems fair game.

I do not believe you can do the story proper justice in anything less than this, though a compromise could be reached by cutting down Extra and adapting Unlimited in 13 episodes with some Extra flashbacks thrown in for context. Not ideal, but still much better than just starting at Alternative. The only way this anime could still work is if they were willing to take things slow and adapt the most important parts of Extra and Unlimited as flashbacks later on, but that's a stretch. We'll see, but I'm not optimistic to say the least.
GO OFF MR SAVIOUR
anyway the order of all translated things is currently
1. Muv Luv (contains Extra and Unlimited which should be read in Extra-Unlimited order)
2. Muv Luv Alternative
3. Muv Luv Photonflowers/Photonmelodies (interchangeable)
4. Muv Luv The Day After 00-03
5. Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse (coming out this winter, can be read anytime after Alternative but since its not out I put it last)
Oct 10, 2021 1:46 PM
Nov 2020
Dev_007 said:

2. How long might it take to finish the whole vn series. I want to get far into or finish alternative just incase people decide to start spoiling the series on utube or insta or anything like that.

1. Extra (first), Unlimited (second), Alternative (third). Everything else like Altered Fable is a bonus really.

2. Emotional impact. Unlike "endless eight" of Haruhi, it's not that repetitive, but I can see both sides of the argument. Regardless, the point is that you witness the growth of the protagonist throughout the trilogy - A boy, adolescence, a man. Reading visual novel is a journey, you can technically speedrun things, but do you want to? Skipping Extra and Unlimited take away from the experience, which is one of the reasons why people were unhappy with the anime adaptation only doing Alternative. If you are afraid of burnout, you might want to slow yourself down, pace yourself. You're not supposed to speedrun a visual novel in the first place.

3. Don't watch YouTube, don't read the Wiki, don't go on any community page. Muv-Luv is a super old franchise so you will 100% find it.

4. Honestly, it's hard not to put it in a high ranking due to its age and impact. As someone in 2021 looking at it from fresh eyes you might not see the big deal, but it certainly influenced a lot of things that came after it. There are certainly things they could done better (the info dumps for example), and certain aspects didn't age well, but overall a solid bit of si-fi coming of age story.

5. Episode count is everything, there's too much to adapt in order to make it coherent and impactful. But really as with everything in the industry, it all boils down to money. A lot of decisions are influenced by money. The voice actors, the music, all changed not due to creative direction but financial decisions of Avex. I don't hold high hopes that it, or any anime adaptation in general, will be a faithful adaptation, but at this point it is foolish to expect one. What I hope is that it invigorates the franchise, and help fund the upcoming sequel to alternative which is set to release after the anime.
TentaclehusbandoOct 12, 2021 12:25 PM
Oct 11, 2021 4:16 AM
Feb 2015
Tentaclehusbando said:
Dev_007 said:

1. Extra (first), Unlimited (second), Alternative (third). Everything else is extra really.

2. Emotional impact. Unlike "endless eight" of Haruhi, it's not that repetitive, but I can see both sides of the argument. Regardless, the point is that you witness the growth of the protagonist throughout the trilogy - A boy, adolescence, a man. Reading visual novel is a journey, you can technically speedrun things, but do you want to? If you are afraid of burnout, you might want to slow yourself down, pace yourself. You're not supposed to speedrun a visual novel in the first place.

3. Don't watch YouTube, don't read the Wiki, don't go on any community page. Muv-Luv is a super old franchise so you will 100% find it.

4. Honestly, it's hard not to put it in a high ranking due to its age and impact. As someone in 2021 looking at it from fresh eyes you might not see the big deal, but it certainly influenced a lot of things that came after it. There are certainly things they could done better (the info dumps for example), and certain aspects didn't age well, but overall a solid bit of si-fi coming of age story.

5. Episode count is everything, there's too much to adapt in order to make it coherent and impactful. But really as with everything in the industry, it all boils down to money. A lot of decisions are influenced by money. The voice actors, the music, all changed not due to creative direction but financial decisions of Avex. I don't hold high hopes that it, or any anime adaptation in general, will be a faithful adaptation, but at this point it is foolish to expect one. What I hope is that it invigorates the franchise, and help fund the upcoming sequel to alternative which is set to release after the anime.

1. I think Altered Fable/Final Extra can be considered a after story for Muv-Luv Alternative though, just like the Before the Sakura Bloom is Sumika route after story.
Oct 12, 2021 12:21 PM
Nov 2020
ixarising said:
1. I think Altered Fable/Final Extra can be considered a after story for Muv-Luv Alternative though, just like the Before the Sakura Bloom is Sumika route after story.

Technically, but at the same time Kouki is working on a direct sequel to Alternative, with characters from both the originals and the spinoffs. It's one of the reasons why we have an anime in the first place, for the hype before the release.
Oct 12, 2021 4:53 PM
Feb 2015
Tentaclehusbando said:
ixarising said:

Technically, but at the same time Kouki is working on a direct sequel to Alternative, with characters from both the originals and the spinoffs. It's one of the reasons why we have an anime in the first place, for the hype before the release.

True, i wonder how the new VN is going to be though. Will it be like MLA Chronicles again? We get a few side stories and 1 episodic VN. Or maybe it'll be 2/3 stories happening at the same time and then they combine into 1 for the main VN game.
I personally think that it might be a direction for Age going forth. Instead of focusing on just 1 VN at a time, they can have it slowly expand the world.
Oct 15, 2021 4:38 PM
Nov 2020
ixarising said:
Tentaclehusbando said:

True, i wonder how the new VN is going to be though. Will it be like MLA Chronicles again? We get a few side stories and 1 episodic VN. Or maybe it'll be 2/3 stories happening at the same time and then they combine into 1 for the main VN game.
I personally think that it might be a direction for Age going forth. Instead of focusing on just 1 VN at a time, they can have it slowly expand the world.

I suggest you watch Kouki's livestreams. He goes into quite a lot of detail, in addition to some of the inner workings of the industry.
Oct 15, 2021 6:35 PM
Feb 2015
Tentaclehusbando said:
ixarising said:

I suggest you watch Kouki's livestreams. He goes into quite a lot of detail, in addition to some of the inner workings of the industry.

I do watch it, problem is my Japanese isn't good enough to understand everything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

82 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 11, 2023 4:31 AM

» Why fans are OVERREACTING.?

Sandro8604 - Oct 14, 2021

46 by koneroko »»
Dec 27, 2022 4:09 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

45 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 7:04 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

44 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:44 PM

» There is no Muv Luv Alternative anime ( 1 2 )

OppaiSugoi - Oct 13, 2021

63 by ixarising »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.