Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2021 2:30 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I always wanted to see more of what the other strawhats got up too during the timeskip so honestly this was such a nice chapter to read even though it was only part of the shokugeki spin off. It definitely paints a slightly clearer picture of how exactly sanji's life of running for two years straight went xD

Also damn Iva looked amazing in his female form during that foodgasm >.< my only complaint is that we didn't get to see a foodgasm scene in his normal form x(
Jan 3, 2022 7:49 AM

Aug 2012
I'm mixed on the chapter itself.

For one, I think it does a good job of making Sanji likable in the situation, a lot of complaints about Sanji's character come from his reaction on this island, but I think showing stuff like him willingly & happily cooking for all them, and Iva out in the woods when Iva didn't really need food, does a good job of counteracting those more negative aspects.

But on the other hand, I don't really like how horny this chapter was. Iva randomly being in the female body for the foodgasm scene, or the Nami, Robin stuff, ugh. I will admit, Sanji convincing himself he was cooking for Robin & Nami in order to motivate himself in the woods is 100% in character, but I still don't care for how beat-off the visuals were.
Apr 10, 2022 9:21 AM

Sep 2015
Well, theres not much for me to talk about here, Nami and Robin got sexualized was unexpected for me, for Sanji being in the Okama island. But Ivankov ehhhh? Anyway, i'm curious as to which next chapter Sanji will be at.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 29, 5:25 PM

Dec 2022
seeing into Ivankov’s and especially Sanji’s imaginations was very pleasurable 8)
being reminded of the reality of the situation was… not so pleasurable lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 6 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jul 24, 2022

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 5 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jan 3, 2022

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 3 Discussion

koluffy - Oct 20, 2021

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 26, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 2 Discussion

koluffy - Oct 20, 2021

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 1 Discussion

SuperRed - Sep 17, 2018

11 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.