Forum Settings
Forums

Which characters can defeat araragi koyomi in his prime (spoilers for who haven't watched)

Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 19, 2021 7:32 PM

May 2021
Which of the following mainstream characters can he defeat?
At his prime( koyomi vs shinobu)
Aug 19, 2021 7:54 PM
Jul 2021
He's undefeatable in his prime because of infinite regeneration
Aug 19, 2021 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Goku can beat his ass
Aug 19, 2021 8:00 PM

May 2021
resolve-machine said:
Goku can beat his ass
I haven't watched any dragon ball so I dunno about it
Aug 19, 2021 8:00 PM

Jan 2021
He has really impressive regeneration power, even better then Boros.
But still, we can't really compare powers from different animes.

Gojo : maybe
Saitama : maybe
Boruto/ Naruto: I dont think so.
Deku : no way
KiR4TAug 19, 2021 8:06 PM
Aug 19, 2021 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
sonu711 said:
resolve-machine said:
Goku can beat his ass
Trust me, Goku can do it
Aug 19, 2021 8:03 PM

May 2021
KiR_T said:
He has really impressive regeneration power, even better then Boros.
But still, we can't really compare powers from different animes.

Gojo : maybe
Saitama : maybe
Baruto : I dont think so.
Deku : no way
he mastered his power within one day of getting his vampire powers
Aug 19, 2021 8:09 PM

Mar 2021
this one is hard dude.....
i mean, yeah...
araragi is in his prime and a half vampire.
but dont think its even worth comparing him with or thinking who'll win when it comes to these 4.
i mean all the 4 people can defeat him with some long fights ofcourse. but i dont think araragi is undefeatable by any of these opponents
Aug 19, 2021 8:26 PM

May 2021
RamanathPai said:
i mean, yeah...
but dont think its even worth comparing him with or thinking who'll win when it comes to these 4.
i mean all the 4 people can defeat him with some long fights ofcourse. but i dont think araragi is undefeatable by any of these opponents

Araragi can easily defeat deku, Naruto and Saitama because they will exhaust after few hours of fight maybe gojo can win
Aug 19, 2021 8:31 PM

Mar 2021
sonu711 said:
RamanathPai said:
i mean, yeah...

Araragi can easily defeat deku, Naruto and Saitama because they will exhaust after few hours of fight maybe gojo can win

i might agree with you on deku. but i dont think naruto and saitama will get exhausted. hell no. they are stamina maniacs who can take fights om for days and still not drop a sweat. araragi might have high regeneration, but he has very weak will to fight. you cant disagree with that. i mean its always been like that. and dont forget both naruto and saitama fought enemies with extraordinary regeneration and both are incredibly smart. so with right strategies, araragi will get defeated by them
Aug 19, 2021 9:10 PM

Feb 2021
He is. Immortal so defeating him is just impossible
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2021 10:21 PM
Dec 2020
Didn't he grow back from being a speck of blood? He also had enough strength to slap a vampire's head clean off?

I just remembered, kiss-shot ain't no ordinary vampire too.

For the memes, I'd say araragi but in all honesty, he has a good chance at surviving against everyone(surviving and defeating are 2 different things)
Aug 19, 2021 11:29 PM
Jan 2021
I feel like people are underestimating araragi, he is basically immortal infinite regeneration, he might not fight for long but with saitama, naruto, deku and goku, goku would be the only one since he has the ability to completely erase his existence with hakai, apart from that araragi will infinitely regen
Aug 20, 2021 4:30 AM
Jan 2021
sonu711 said:
resolve-machine said:
Goku can beat his ass

Well, goku shown to beat characters able to destroy the universe multiple times over. Koyomi probably won't even be able to touch goku. Goku can destroy him in one shot. Or put him in the sun or some shit. Goku has instantaneous teleportation soo... yeah. He can do that. He can beam him easily, like, no effort. And many other characters from dragin ball can do that. Like, if he has a certain seal and a closable container, he can oneshot pretty much everyone trough a technique called evil containment seal (mafuba or some shit, i forgor 💀). But now, we don't know exactly how powerfull araragi is in his prime. Its just left for speculation bc shinobu for example just destroyed a portion of antarctica to get somewhere else and we don't know if she just did it as it was morning exercise or if she reached her limit doing that (i for one don't think so). But i think goku can still easily beat araragi. Saitama would just get bored of punching the guy and maybe go shopping or something. Idk about naruto but sasuke could maybe extract his soul with his rinnegan and be done. Deku has no chance against koyomi in his prime. Like, fuck no. Idk about gojo since his powers are: teleport, punch, kick, them blue, red and purple balls that idfk what they doin' and the domain expansion that i don't know how it works and how it would affect koyomi. So yeah
Aug 20, 2021 4:33 AM

Jun 2016
Goku will lose the first fight but then hit the gym and kick Araragi's immortal ass.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Aug 20, 2021 6:12 AM
Sep 2020
while Saitama can one hit KO someone, araragi could just regenerate as many times as possible. Same with Gojo too. I don’t know a lot about Naruto (i don’t watch it) but Araragi’s super fast, so he could just pick off his shadow doppelgängers while evading them, and deku’s fucking weak. And also I’m biased because I simp for Mr. Arararagi
Aug 20, 2021 6:18 AM

May 2021
a_sack_of_weeb said:
while Saitama can one hit KO someone, araragi could just regenerate as many times as possible. Same with Gojo too. I don’t know a lot about Naruto (i don’t watch it) but Araragi’s super fast, so he could just pick off his shadow doppelgängers while evading them, and deku’s fucking weak. And also I’m biased because I simp for Mr. Arararagi
a_sack_of_weeb said:
hey you are same as me
Aug 20, 2021 7:51 AM
May 2020
7x11killer said:
that wouldn't matter if Saitama vaporized his body in one instant
Aug 20, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2021
MassterBrewer12 said:
7x11killer said:
that wouldn't matter if Saitama vaporized his body in one instant
have you watched shinobu vs araragi?
He can regenerate from 1 drop of blood
Aug 20, 2021 8:11 AM

Sep 2020
dbz fanz bi lik: iF yOU SAW THE SIZE OF GOKU'S COCK, YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKINF SHIT
Aug 20, 2021 12:01 PM

May 2019
Goku and saitama could most definitely obliterate all of araragi’s molecules at the same time. Gojo might. Deku would probably lose as of right now in the anime
Aug 20, 2021 12:07 PM
Dec 2019
resolve-machine said:
Goku can beat his ass

bUt cAn hE bEaT gOkU tHo🤓
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Aug 20, 2021 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Soupisekaitrash said:
resolve-machine said:
Goku can beat his ass

bUt cAn hE bEaT gOkU tHo🤓
No, he can’t 😎
Aug 20, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2020
Having Deku in this list is a disgrace to the immortal servant
Aug 20, 2021 11:47 PM
Aug 2021
Without a doubt koyomi can kill anyone in this list
Nadeko is a great character
Aug 21, 2021 3:44 PM
Aug 2018
ImHereForTheMeme said:
sonu711 said:

Well, goku shown to beat characters able to destroy the universe multiple times over. Koyomi probably won't even be able to touch goku. Goku can destroy him in one shot. Or put him in the sun or some shit. Goku has instantaneous teleportation soo... yeah. He can do that. He can beam him easily, like, no effort. And many other characters from dragin ball can do that. Like, if he has a certain seal and a closable container, he can oneshot pretty much everyone trough a technique called evil containment seal (mafuba or some shit, i forgor 💀). But now, we don't know exactly how powerfull araragi is in his prime. Its just left for speculation bc shinobu for example just destroyed a portion of antarctica to get somewhere else and we don't know if she just did it as it was morning exercise or if she reached her limit doing that (i for one don't think so). But i think goku can still easily beat araragi. Saitama would just get bored of punching the guy and maybe go shopping or something. Idk about naruto but sasuke could maybe extract his soul with his rinnegan and be done. Deku has no chance against koyomi in his prime. Like, fuck no. Idk about gojo since his powers are: teleport, punch, kick, them blue, red and purple balls that idfk what they doin' and the domain expansion that i don't know how it works and how it would affect koyomi. So yeah
Clearly you havent seen Kizumonogatari since when Koyomi was out in the sun he was regenarating and burning again and again and Oshino Meme stated that if he wasnt saved by shinobu he would have been burned and regenarated again and again for a long time considuring how strong shinobus powers were koyomi cant die even in the sun. The only way to defeat him is to seal him i guess or just as you said sasuke extracing his soul.
Aug 21, 2021 3:50 PM
Aug 2018
RamanathPai said:
sonu711 said:

i might agree with you on deku. but i dont think naruto and saitama will get exhausted. hell no. they are stamina maniacs who can take fights om for days and still not drop a sweat. araragi might have high regeneration, but he has very weak will to fight. you cant disagree with that. i mean its always been like that. and dont forget both naruto and saitama fought enemies with extraordinary regeneration and both are incredibly smart. so with right strategies, araragi will get defeated by them
What is Naruto going to do talking to him for houts 💀💀. And Araragi is strong as f*ck if he goes full power like he went againts Episode he can beat both of them.
Aug 21, 2021 3:57 PM
Jan 2021
XTente said:
ImHereForTheMeme said:

Clearly you havent seen Kizumonogatari since when Koyomi was out in the sun he was regenarating and burning again and again and Oshino Meme stated that if he wasnt saved by shinobu he would have been burned and regenarated again and again for a long time considuring how strong shinobus powers were koyomi cant die even in the sun. The only way to defeat him is to seal him i guess or just as you said sasuke extracing his soul.

Lmao i seen kizu, if he staied in the sun the same thing would have happened to him as shinobu's first minion whose name i forgot. He'd just turn to ash, regenerate again, then turn to ash again and again until fuck knows when. Sitama would pulverise the guy time and time again. He shown feats that outcalss shinobu in strenght in her prime so... yeah... as i said desintegrate and boredom. Goku can seal him easily. Lets say they are face to face, thet want to kill eachother. What will happen? Goku would oneshot him by mistake, then think its done, then koyomi would regenerate and try to suck his blood quietly, he'll fail because goku has sensing abilities that can sense everything ever as long as its in close range (in koyomi's case probably a solar system away or some shit if you go with the "so what if he doesn't have ki" which might even be bs to some people but anyways), after that he'll beam koyomi, dude will regenerate again, maybe he'll try to atrack goku again, fail, goku sais fuck it, goes to roshi, asks him for the seal koyomi regenerates, gomku seals koyomi, fight over. Thats about it...

Just relalised there was no goku on the list lmaoo
Aug 21, 2021 4:24 PM
Aug 2018
ImHereForTheMeme said:
XTente said:

Lmao i seen kizu, if he staied in the sun the same thing would have happened to him as shinobu's first minion whose name i forgot. He'd just turn to ash, regenerate again, then turn to ash again and again until fuck knows when. Sitama would pulverise the guy time and time again. He shown feats that outcalss shinobu in strenght in her prime so... yeah... as i said desintegrate and boredom. Goku can seal him easily. Lets say they are face to face, thet want to kill eachother. What will happen? Goku would oneshot him by mistake, then think its done, then koyomi would regenerate and try to suck his blood quietly, he'll fail because goku has sensing abilities that can sense everything ever as long as its in close range (in koyomi's case probably a solar system away or some shit if you go with the "so what if he doesn't have ki" which might even be bs to some people but anyways), after that he'll beam koyomi, dude will regenerate again, maybe he'll try to atrack goku again, fail, goku sais fuck it, goes to roshi, asks him for the seal koyomi regenerates, gomku seals koyomi, fight over. Thats about it...

Just relalised there was no goku on the list lmaoo
The thing i hate most about DB fans is that they make Goku the strongest anime character ever but forget that Goku isnt the strongest in his own verse 💀💀
Sep 24, 2021 9:08 PM

Aug 2019
Deku, no way is he defeating Araragi, based on what's been seen in the anime so far. Araragi would just keep regenerating forever and Deku would eventually have to give up. Naruto's case would also be similar.

Gojo and Saitama, I think the fight would end up in a stalemate. Araragi wouldn't die but he wouldn't even be able to touch Gojo because of his Domain Expansion. And Saitama, well, he's got his punch which he can spam like shit and so the fight wouldn't go anywhere.
Sep 24, 2021 9:33 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
All of the above and many others. Araragi isn't exactly a powerhouse, even by Monogatari series standards. If Shinobu didn't have a deathwish and wasn't holding back her powers when she fought him, he'd be dead. By shonen standards, he's only sidekick-tier at best.
Looking at the options:
Saitama: LOL
Gojo: Just going off from the anime alone the figh would last about 2 seconds.
Naruto: Not even close. One of Naruto's frog summons could probably get the job done.
Deku: Closest match up. Deku is the most human of the bunch. Winnable at least (note: I'm an anime-only).

Oct 15, 2021 4:16 AM

Mar 2021
All of them can defeat him and yes that is including Deku. Those people have shown much better feats compared to anything Araragi can pull off and even if they cant outright kill him, they can just stall until sunrise and bring him outside.

JoJo hamon users are enough to handle him. Hell, just bring a garlic and UV light to fight him lmao
Aug 26, 2022 2:18 AM

Sep 2021
There would be nothing left to regenerate after one serious punch. Also, it's pretty clear that Araragi lacks the strength or speed to injure or even phase Saitama. We see much less than track field scale destruction from Araragi's attacks, while Saitama is at least planet scale.
Oct 5, 2022 6:45 AM

May 2021
Well, if Goku and Saitama can toss Puraragi into a black hole...

Jan 26, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 2020
I don't think Araragi can regenerate after being reduced to nothing, Gojo, Goku and Saitama can do that (if anyone is wondering about Saitama don't search for it, you'll get spoilers, but he's actually the strongest here)
Jul 10, 2023 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
Seeing Saitama being in the poll already answers who could defeat Koyomi Murararagi in his prime. Gojo could also defeat him and possibly Deku. I don't know about Naruto though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

moodie - Jan 5, 2017

260 by otakuanity »»
Apr 1, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Should I stop at this point?

ILovePenguins - Jan 10

29 by samsince04 »»
Jan 13, 5:53 AM

» What Would You Do If You Were in Araragi's Situation?

removed-user - Jul 10, 2023

15 by mehrabophobic »»
Jan 3, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Let's all be honest here, Shinobu's 8 year old form is cute, but adult Kiss-shot goes hard

RaltsPokemon - Jan 1

13 by Otakusan69 »»
Jan 2, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Should Araragi have had monologue in the movie?

Gaesaekki - Apr 24, 2018

3 by waalex11 »»
Aug 8, 2023 2:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.