Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2021 9:01 PM
Mar 2021
( Spoilers ) ok so I just watched the special and was dissapointed. Like I wanted around 5-6 months to c that everyone forgot their memories after coming back or is gonna die. And they kinda confirmed a season 2 at the end of the special. Man idk anymore with this show, I love it to pieces but this special was more like a re-cap. I think they will do a secound season tho. Hopefully at least
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2021 9:17 PM
Jan 2021
Ok so, i just watched the special and wth they said it was the conclusion, but yes it was yet another recap, i mean they did total two recaps now, and yes i am happy, i needed a second season but still what was the meaning of this special, WEP is one of my top rated fav show but yes idk what is cloverworks doin! I hope they don't disappoint us more!!
Jun 29, 2021 9:23 PM
Mar 2021
Sh0c said:
Ok so, i just watched the special and wth they said it was the conclusion, but yes it was yet another recap, i mean they did total two recaps now, and yes i am happy, i needed a second season but still what was the meaning of this special, WEP is one of my top rated fav show but yes idk what is cloverworks doin! I hope they don't disappoint us more!!

Bro do you guys not look at the previous forums posted before you go on a full rant. A lot of us waited for what felt like almost forever for this conclusion, but we were only given what seems to be a recap. It looks like there was an error when uploading the special as only HALF of it was posted. Please be patient and just wait for them to fix it like jeez.
Jun 29, 2021 9:40 PM
Jan 2021
Karan_055 said:
Sh0c said:

Bro do you guys not look at the previous forums posted before you go on a full rant. A lot of us waited for what felt like almost forever for this conclusion, but we were only given what seems to be a recap. It looks like there was an error when uploading the special as only HALF of it was posted. Please be patient and just wait for them to fix it like jeez.

Bru ik, i thought of that too, there can be mistake but notice that this time AI said the story instead of Acca or UraAcca But still let's hope for the best!!
Jun 29, 2021 9:49 PM
Mar 2021
Sh0c said:
Karan_055 said:

Bru ik, i thought of that too, there can be mistake but notice that this time AI said the story instead of Acca or UraAcca But still let's hope for the best!!

Well yeah the shows isn't done yet. There's going to have to be another part to this (either a new season or movie) which is quite obvious. There's still the. whole situation with frill, koito, and the teacher. Only way this anime ends here is if the show itself gets cancelled for some reason which I highly doubt. Overall, great anime, keeping my fingers crossed that the future episodes are just as good, if not better.
Jun 29, 2021 9:52 PM
Jan 2021
Karan_055 said:
Sh0c said:

Well yeah the shows isn't done yet. There's going to have to be another part to this (either a new season or movie) which is quite obvious. There's still the. whole situation with frill, koito, and the teacher. Only way this anime ends here is if the show itself gets cancelled for some reason which I highly doubt. Overall, great anime, keeping my fingers crossed that the future episodes are just as good, if not better.

Yee, yes i was kinda disappointed when people said that the special ep will be the conclusion, but yes there has to be a second season, and yes same, fingers crossed!!
Jun 29, 2021 10:01 PM

Jan 2020
I'd pretend this show ends in Eps 12 as cliffhanger and won't have second season like no game no life.The special episode doesn't conclude anything, the show popularity in Japan and what it did to the production team kills any chance of it having a season 2.

This show is really special for me since it's the only ongoing anime i watch since Summer 2019 that made me curious of each episode and made me write many weird theories here. Usually I can abandon an ongoing anime for two weeks but when WEP aired I'd try as quick as possible to catch it up even if I should woke up at 5 am to watch one episode.

Too bad cloverworks will treated by Deen now while their animators are great and people used to hail them as "unlimited sakuga works" or "better than A1" . Ah damn i can't take too much tragedy of this.
TierraRobadaJun 29, 2021 10:12 PM
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jun 29, 2021 10:45 PM
Mar 2017
i'm greatly disappointed. I had to change my rating from 10 to 8 almost 7 because of this episode
Jun 29, 2021 11:16 PM

Feb 2021
Against my best intention on trying to appreciate the story as a mystery in crescendo, it quickly went downhll into the abyss of a pipe dream. And not in the good artistic way, but the non-sensical one.

This is the perfect example on how an "ending" taint the entire course, and funny thing it ain't even an ending. The amount of bs that comes outta nowhere is just too much and I don't think even a s2 would redeem it.

For me, it only keeps some score for the artistic value tbh
"The sun rises today and sets again. A flower that bloomed in the morning, falls from its stem. The sun sets today and rises again. Flowers bloom to fill the land, but not the flowers of yesterday..."

Jun 30, 2021 10:15 AM
Apr 2020
Sh0c said:
Karan_055 said:

Yee, yes i was kinda disappointed when people said that the special ep will be the conclusion, but yes there has to be a second season, and yes same, fingers crossed!!

It literally says the end at the end of ep 13
Jun 30, 2021 10:17 AM
Jan 2021
wavychris said:
Sh0c said:

It literally says the end at the end of ep 13

wth really? the one i saw was abruptly ended....
Nothing makes sense anymore now....
Jun 30, 2021 10:19 AM
Oct 2016
I watched this ILLEGALLY ON A PIRATED ANIME WEBSITE
"Gogoanime" and felt like IVE BEEN ROBBED BY CLOVERWORKS
Jun 30, 2021 10:26 AM
Sep 2020
That ending was so badly phased and completely random... I really, really, really wanted to love this show, but that ending really took its toll on me. "Yeah I changed schools and didnt really talk to me friends anymore." and freaking seconds later she realizes she misses them and wants to go meet her friends. All this absolute nonsense happens in a span of 2 minutes.
Dublis91Jun 30, 2021 10:29 AM
Jun 30, 2021 2:42 PM

Mar 2014
Karan_055 said:
Sh0c said:

You would think that tho...but it all comes down to the money the anime makes off the Blu Ray sales. So far they haven't been good as someone has shown in the Special official forum thread. Just don't get your hopes up so much and maybe just accept this for what it is. Not all animes (especially original ones) get the most satisfying ending we want.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 30, 2021 2:49 PM

Aug 2020
it really feels like there should be a s2. the episode wasn't bad but the show could easily use a s2 and it would seem way better in the long run.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Jun 30, 2021 7:41 PM

Jun 2019
There is no way in hell we are getting a season 2 from Cloverworks. Much less a season 2 from an original anime that became such a mess like this one. And honestly, I don’t think I would watch a season 2 even if it happened.

The narrative, world, and characters have become so fucked up due to the poor writing that I’m no longer interested in where it might go. I think this will go down as one of the biggest “what might have been” anime series in recent memory, given how it was ruined due to studio constraints and poor management.
Jul 15, 2021 7:56 PM
Feb 2011
I didn't realize Wonder Egg Priority's inconclusive ending was so frowned upon. Honestly, if she didn't go back to the coin egg machine, I would have still really enjoyed the ending and the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

303 by scorpioniclibra »»
Jun 18, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

414 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 17, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

212 by Mae_Mae_Online »»
Jun 8, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 9, 2021

160 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Jun 7, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Feb 2, 2021

294 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Jun 7, 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.