Forum Settings
Forums
As Miss Beelzebub Likes
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2021 8:05 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was the perfect way to wrap up this series. I am so incredibly happy for Myurin that he was finally able to face his feelings head on. The scene when he was confessing to her was simply so incredibly wholesome and cute! I simply could not help but smile while the two of them were hugging each other.

It's also great that we got to see Sargatanas's and Astaroth's wedding. They are such an incredibly cute couple together. And based on the following panels, it seems that Belphegor and Azazel have finally something going on between them! And ending the final chapter with Beelzebub and Myurin was simply the cherry on the top.

Overall, this was such an amazing manga. I really wish we could've seen more of would have happened with all of these couples, especially between Myurin and Beelzebub, but I'm quite satisfied with this ending. It was cute, wholesome, and fluffy from beginning to end.
Jun 10, 2021 12:27 AM

May 2020
This manga is exactly what its advertised to be : a fluffy slice-of-life romance. And it did its job pretty well. 7/10.
Jun 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Jun 2012
Loved every chapter of this manga, this is such a wholesome series.
Jul 22, 2021 7:26 PM

Mar 2015
i feel like the last volume was pretty rushed, but otherwise, cute series. 7/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 31, 2021 11:12 PM

Mar 2017
Loved this series but the ending was kind of rushed, like it got axed and the author had to finish the story in just one volume.
Will still give it a 8/10 though, it was a pretty delicious snack.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Chapter 48 Discussion

RabbitAddiction - Sep 28, 2023

0 by RabbitAddiction »»
Sep 28, 2023 4:41 AM

» Anime to manga transition

_EndlessParadox_ - Feb 17, 2022

1 by naerbo »»
Feb 17, 2022 2:20 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Chapter 81 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Dec 5, 2021

0 by Stars-Soul »»
Dec 5, 2021 1:19 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Chapter 79 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Dec 5, 2021

0 by Stars-Soul »»
Dec 5, 2021 12:52 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Chapter 73 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Dec 5, 2021

0 by Stars-Soul »»
Dec 5, 2021 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.