Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2021 1:00 AM

Mar 2019
Is it the first time we hear father's voice? Got surprised he is voiced by Nakata Jouji, it adds so much to the character's atmosphere. Maybe he talked before but I didn't payed too much attention.

Chilled when father met Ichika, thought he would say something that would make things uncorfortable, but then I remembered that he is portrayed like someone who is ways more responsible than his son, so him being very polite was actually nice. In the end, his smile (even though quite awkwardly) after knowing what Ichika thinks about Ryou sums up the reason why the father acts like that.

He was probably nice to Ryou until his rebellious period, when things probably changed in a very bad way. In the end, I think he is just a father who actually cares about his son.
Jun 14, 2021 3:07 AM

Feb 2008
I'm pretty much done with the show because Tamaru lost, but I always come back for the ending. It now shows the first time both loveydoveys met.

With one episode left, we are probably getting a confession or something. I really do not see the whole Ryo/father thing being solved in just one episode.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 14, 2021 10:55 AM
Jul 2016
does anyone think that Ryo's dad sounds like Kotomine Kirei?
Jun 25, 2021 12:23 AM
Aug 2013
chibielo said:
I really wish people would give Ryo a chance if they watched more than the first couple episodes of the anime. I really like how real his character feels with so many troubles and unresolved traumas. I thought he was going to be another classic "bad guy falls in love with bland girl in shoujo romance", but every episode/chapter we know more about his true personality hidden behind the many layers of businessman personas he created.

Exactly my thought!! I love Ryo character progression throughout the series. Ppl are so quick to judge. I see some ppl who would trash talk about him in every episode discussion, not understanding a single thing and overlooking all the development he had so far. He wasn't a good guy but I don't think he's an asshole either. He always behaved kindly with Ichika even though he didn't always went along with her decisions. But with time, he began to overcome that a bit.

In real life, there r ppl far worse than him, yet we bear them. They could be our family member, close friend, relative.. We give them a chance then why not here? Especially when he's developing.

Sorry for the long rant, I just hate when ppl say he forces Ichika, he's a womanizer, garbage, and what not. I think their relationship has developed just fine. Looking forward to the last episode.
Jul 5, 2021 8:35 PM
Dec 2020
What a great episode Ryo has developed so much from the beginning man he’s turned into a good guy. Ryo and ichika are perfect for each other but the cockblock man he love to see it 😂. Also Masuda a true wingman😂. But fr Rio is the best tho she’ll be a great lawyer. Wish we could see her own romance😂🔥❤️👍🏻.
Jul 10, 2021 4:20 AM

May 2015
God Ichika is so cute!

One thing I really appreciate about this series is how the characters are constantly in different outfits during these outings. Idk i just feel we don't see characters wear different outfits much so its great to see what they'll wear next.

But yeah these last few episodes are rough on Ryo. He's seriously reflecting on all this though which is interesting.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 15, 2021 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
Ryo's dad certainly seems strict although his reaction to Ryo loving Ichika is what most people would think, good thing Ichika told the dad that she finds Ryo a nice guy.

Aug 28, 2021 4:48 PM

Feb 2021
YESSSS / NOOOOOOOOO

Mar 13, 2022 4:54 AM

Jul 2021
For the better or the worse, I wish ML had a better relationship with his father. The picnic date was adorable <3
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 28, 2022 9:06 AM

Apr 2011
The girls including Ichika are third years now eh.

Ryou and his dad's argument is really hard to watch.

Only one episode left.
Apr 28, 2023 5:47 AM
May 2020
the cut of was unfortunate lol
May 1, 2023 5:31 AM

Oct 2022
Looks like Ichika was about to confess, but they got cut off right at the last second. She probably seemed relieved.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

146 by arceprog »»
Feb 23, 11:02 AM

» I love Rio! Who's with me?

mufarari - Feb 15

4 by TrayC-3PO »»
Feb 16, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

116 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Clas1ck - Mar 29, 2021

274 by suyumanda »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:39 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

98 by b_a_d »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.