Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2021 12:16 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haha he forgot why am I not surprised. He actually remembers, wow. Also I feel bad for Ami's dad lol, he had to watch his daughter being a total degenerate.
May 29, 2021 12:45 PM

Dec 2009
Lol, Ami's hilarious.
I'm surprised of Shinichi's resolve to stay cool and lie about him forgetting. ... I wonder what he was planning on doing exactly if he still had the energy.

I'm guessing a kiss or confession at least with the confidence off being drunk.
I imagine it'll somehow get revealed by accident or that he'll eventually own up to his feelings fairly soon.
May 29, 2021 1:27 PM

Sep 2019
Damn he remembers. I kinda wanted him to kiss Uzaki's mom while he was drunk but that part is over now, sad.
May 29, 2021 4:25 PM

Sep 2007
He remember.
But you don't want to make her feel bad or sad or other...
It's hard.
May 29, 2021 6:04 PM

Mar 2015
you can't forgot the skinship.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 29, 2021 6:04 PM

Mar 2015
you can't forgot the skinship.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 30, 2021 2:03 PM

Feb 2008
Nice to see the progression as of late
May 30, 2021 7:55 PM

Feb 2009
Now this is beautiful
Jun 19, 2021 7:10 AM
May 2016
z00nex said:
Damn he remembers. I kinda wanted him to kiss Uzaki's mom while he was drunk but that part is over now, sad.

That's the most disgusting thing I have read recently. she's married woman and he loves her daughter. what kind of scumbags they should be to do that.
that would have end any possibility of him ever being with Uzaki. I doubt her father would have allowed him anywhere near his daughter.
not to mention, that would have been Sexual assault. the fact that he's drunk wouldn't excuse him.
thanks god the writer of this manga isn't that stupid.
Jun 19, 2021 7:20 AM

Sep 2019
ninka22 said:
z00nex said:

That's the most disgusting thing I have read recently. she's married woman and he loves her daughter. what kind of scumbags they should be to do that.
that would have end any possibility of him ever being with Uzaki. I doubt her father would have allowed him anywhere near his daughter.
not to mention, that would have been Sexual assault. the fact that he's drunk wouldn't excuse him.
who wouldn’t want a little chaos in a manga? Idk about you but I definetly wanted it
Aug 26, 2021 4:40 PM

Mar 2020
z00nex said:
ninka22 said:

who wouldn’t want a little chaos in a manga? Idk about you but I definetly wanted it

certified bruh moment
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Jul 31, 2023 2:13 PM
Nov 2022
Ya VAN en camino, solo un empujon, vamos, que alguien los ate desnudos juntos y listo, tendremos un bebe en unos 20 o 30 capitulos y puedo dejar de vivir.

They're on their way, just a push, come on, someone tie them naked together and that's it, we'll have a baby in about 20 or 30 episodes and I can stop living.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 110 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 19

5 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 23, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 109 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 5

3 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 9, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 108 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Mar 15

6 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 107 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 1

8 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Chapter 70 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Aug 5, 2021

6 by Elijah0121 »»
Mar 26, 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.