Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2021 10:02 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was nice seeing more fun times from the original cast of Negima.

The final few pages definitely gets my hyped for the eventual final battle.
May 8, 2021 4:34 AM

Jul 2016
"Eva is a good singe!r"
"Eva is like a voice actor!"

Is these suppose to be 4th wall breaking joke about Eva's VA (Yuki Matsuoka)? Lol

I kinda expected that Eva and Chisame would became part of MotB's group but even Konoka and Setsuna too? Since when did they became part of her group especially when we didn't seem them in the earlier chapters at all?

The last few pages definitely confirmed what Akamatsu said at Twitter about the manga will end at the end of 2021 lol.
May 9, 2021 7:20 AM
Sep 2014
It was such a good chapter, seeing all the Mahora students made me nostalgic!
I thought Chisame was dead tho, did I miss something? Also are we just skipping how they got Kirie and cie back? Can't wait to read next months chapter now that we have a clear countdown to the end!
May 15, 2021 5:09 AM

Apr 2019
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
I kinda expected that Eva and Chisame would became part of MotB's group but even Konoka and Setsuna too? Since when did they became part of her group especially when we didn't seem them in the earlier chapters at all?

Same thought here. I was surprised that even Konoka and Setsuna became a part of MotB's group. It also seemed weird that Chisame, Konoka, and Setsuna somehow didn't aged. Setsuna's kinda understandable due to her being a half-demon but what about Chisame and Konoka? I suspect they entered a formal pactio with Negi which made them kinda immortal (I'm just drawing a similarity with Nodoka and Yue's case).

Also, I re-read chapter 148-150 where Touta's group watched Chachazero's memories and I noticed that Konoka's height is the same as adult Eva and has longer hair compared to her appearance in this chapter. I began to suspect that Konoka, Setsuna, and Chisame in this chapter might be projected clones based from Eva's memories (though kinda unlikely).

Also, this question has been stuck on my mind since Jack Rakan first appeared in UQ Holder, but is he immortal? He looked like he didn't aged since Negima up until this current chapter in UQ Holder. If he's not immortal, then I can only conclude that he really lives up to his name as the Ultimate Broken Character.
Hakuren366May 15, 2021 6:28 PM
May 15, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2016
Hakuren366 said:
It also seemed weird that Chisame, Konoka, and Setsuna somehow didn't aged. Setsuna's kinda understandable due to her being a half-demon but what about Chisame and Konoka? I suspect they entered a formal pactio with Negi which made them kinda immortal (I'm just drawing a similarity with Nodoka and Yue's case).

At this rate, I can only assume that anyone being controlled by MotB would stopped aging and became immortal. Nagi also didn't aged at all from the Negima flashbacks to when UQ Holder group fight against MotB's group for the first time, when he should already died or at least way older than Ayaka (Who's already in her 90s by the time UQ Holder take place) given he's most likely in his 30s when he was controlled by MotB back in Negima.

Hakuren366 said:
Also, this question has been stuck on my mind since Jack Rakan first appeared in UQ Holder, but is he immortal? He looked like he didn't aged since Negima up until this current chapter in UQ Holder.

I don't remember exactly which race Rakan belonged to, but I do remember that he wasn't a human and his race can lives longer than the human (Perhaps as long as the half-demon?),

Hakuren366 said:
If he's not immortal, then I can only conclude that he really lives up to his name as the Ultimate Broken Character.

...... As if he wasn't one already lol.
May 15, 2021 6:28 PM

Apr 2019
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

...... As if he wasn't one already lol.

Well, I'm just affirming for myself lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 140 Discussion

CapsuleCore - Sep 9, 2017

17 by Rahul_101 »»
May 2, 3:23 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

» Ending

Radtoter - Apr 24, 2022

13 by Radtoter »»
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.