Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 2018
this was quite the... uh... experience.

and syr is 10/10
Apr 16, 2022 11:31 PM

May 2020
These OVA's getting more and more stupid, didn't they? Though got some laughs out of it, so it's still kinda decent enough at the end of the day. Also would've preferred some Haruhime fanservice.
Jun 30, 2022 1:22 AM

Jan 2020
Well, it seems like we just go more and more off the rails with these OVAs. To think that Bell would go so far as to drink a woman's used bathwater. I'm mostly surprised they didn't capitalize on that joke and have his normal harem disgusted and/or frustrated it wasn't theirs.

So anyway, that was an OVA I guess. I'm finally caught up on Dungeon and ready(?) if that's the right word, for season four.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 5, 2022 8:38 AM

Jan 2019
A lightsaber, elephant penis and saintly bath water. Was thoroughly entertained by this insanity. 7/10

Jul 17, 2022 7:25 PM

Dec 2010
One of the best silly/ecchi OVAs I've ever seen, tons of fun all around, and much better than the previous Danmachi ones. Even the ending song was great.

PS: Naaza is adorable.
Jul 22, 2022 5:26 PM
Jun 2013
XIIl said:
What a waste of time

Dude just went for a ecchi OVA of DanMachi about onsen expecting some serious plot lol
Shinuki_n_RebornJul 22, 2022 5:29 PM
Jul 27, 2022 2:53 PM

Nov 2013
lol i watched until the white haired old guy appeared, but that part was so lame... after that i just skipped ahead to see some of the fanservice and then left lol

4/10
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 13, 2022 7:58 AM

Apr 2013
After a quite weak episode 12, I'm pleasantly surprised how good this OVA was. Could've used more fanservice for a hot springs OVA, but the comedy was really on point for me.
Dec 8, 2022 7:53 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Definitely less trippy than the last OVA, I enjoyed that one but I prefer stuff like this where it’s just comedy and fanservice. The fact the “natural hot spring” was actually the bath water of Airmid was a hilarious reveal, Cassandra hinted at it earlier in the episode but we didn’t know the specifics, but that’s great lol, Bell and Hermes were gulping that stuff down too. There was a lot of tasteful fanservice in this one too, we got melting clothes and traditional hot spring style stuff. I especially loved Syr’s bit where she confronted Bell and caused him to fall off the bridge, and of course she doesn’t mind being seen by Bell like that lol.

I also enjoyed the Star Wars reference from Cecht, that was unexpected and got a laugh out of me. The Ganesha bit was also great, it makes sense that he’s packing but what was especially funny was the girls’ reactions, Tione covering Aiz’s eyes was good lol. I also enjoyed Hermes disguised as a bench, he went full Solid Snake mode. And I’m betting Airmid was a one-off character for this OVA but she was a nice waifu for sure, her healer outfit was nice too. But that sure was a fun one, onto Season 4 at long last.
Dec 28, 2022 7:48 PM

Jul 2017
Way better than the last OVA. Here, at least, the jokes were well made.
Jan 14, 2023 7:53 AM

Dec 2012
Dem legs.
Dian Cecht.
Airmid.
Dat undress. Dat piece of booty cheek.
Onsen.
Syr and Eina. They undressing.
Hestia and Haruhime in the onsen.
I don't know who tail that is, but they got a nice booty.
Lili in the onsen.
FREE THE NIPPLES!

Well, it was definitely better than the previous OVA. 3 OVA's focused on fanservice and not 1 nipple. Wasting Yasuda's designs once again. The irony that Hermes runs into a dead end after tricking the Xenos into one. Hermes and Bell drinking a girls bath water. Art imitates real life. lol
RobJan 14, 2023 12:00 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 7, 2023 1:29 PM

Aug 2016
I like Ganesha wasn't part of the plot, that's just what he happened to decide to do...

But scene with Bell and Hermes...

Remind me to never watch another Danmachi OVA again. I remember it started as such wholesome show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2023 4:55 PM

Nov 2010
I like Ais' "Go to hell."
22:30 That's awesome! This show also parodied that epic scene from Rogue One!
Damn, Airmid is so pretty! I would marry her and drink her soup stock! I love it when she's extra sweaty before she soaks in that tub!
Good fanservice! 7/10
Mar 22, 2023 8:46 AM

Feb 2022
Cecht becomes Darth Vader lol!
Jun 18, 2023 4:48 PM

Mar 2017
Wait…. Isn’t Miach Dian Cecht’s son and Airmed’s brother? I thought that was going to be the joke; that Miach hates Dian Cecht because they were a father and son that don’t get along in Irish Mythology (understatement but whatever)
Jul 1, 2023 11:06 AM
Aug 2021
Can’t believe I put off watching this masterpiece for so long. Yet another banger OVA from DanMachi
Jul 6, 2023 12:15 AM

Mar 2013
Amazing, I actually enjoyed this, uhh, I mean the comedy in it but most importantly, Airmid? was it? is actually a wonderful character to watch.
If I were to compare her to Ais, they would be on equal standing in terms of beauty. Oh, her voice is also magnificent! How annoying that I only got to see her a few times in the main story.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 17, 2023 9:31 PM

Sep 2018
Ganesha being hung was one of the most unforgetable moments in this ova. Liked the reactions to it. Now that is absolutely manly and based! Bell might have got in with a hotspring robe. Very cheesy ova, and it was very enjoyable. No nipples on this ova though. Lol
Oct 12, 2023 1:10 PM
Nov 2017
Honestly my favorite of the 3 ovas. It actually had a pretty fun plot that kept my attention
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Another ecchi spring bath OVA

ElqBell - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Rws4Life »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:11 PM

» girl (not gamer) bath water

xxy_ - Apr 29, 2021

6 by NoviSun »»
Aug 9, 2023 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.