Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2021 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
Misuta-Kitsune said:

I'd calll this anything but trolling, in fact I very much agree with skysurf .... and spent considerable time in other threads on the same subjects as well.

Same. And ANYONE who knows me, knows how against 'fandom policing' I am.

But I don't think skysurf is claiming "people can't like this story"; they are just expressing how they don't like it is written. I also don't like how it's written. I've seen this kinda story handled a lot better by different mangaka.

Skysurf is not alone; there are negative reviews of the manga stating the same things on Amazon Japan.

Apr 28, 2021 11:38 AM
May 2019
skysurf said:
sabishiihito said:
People need to learn to separate reality from fiction

ah yes, the all-mighty "it's fiction" blanket statement that solves all the problems of those who don't have an actual argument related to the topic.

I don't need one, it's the author's story, she wrote it how she wanted to, if you don't like it there are thousands of other properties you can watch/read. Koikimo is done, all your whining isn't going to change how it played out.
Apr 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Aug 2019
Highonthighs said:
skysurf said:
Creep adult man relentlessly harasses a high school girl (with the help of his even creepier sister) and after being asked to stop, he LITERALLY tells the girl that he won't stop and doesn't care if she's bothered or not.

Result: it's comedy, please laugh.

Girl complains to him that he's taking advantage of her because she's younger and inexperienced so he does a surprised pikachu face which is enough to take the girl on a guilt trip.

Result: girl is the one who ends up APOLOGIZING TO HIM because she said something "cruel/mean", and the creep is literally shown acknowledging and rejoicing in the fact that she was the one who apologized.

Notice which actions are rewarded in this anime and which ones are punished?

Harassing: Romantic/Comedy
Standing up against it: Cruel/Need to apologize

Let that sink in.

Why do you keep watching the show if you hate it that much and make these posts?
This is already your second post, you've cried about it before,Just drop it and move on.

THIS
if u don't like it why keep watching. just to complain later on?
if it's not for you then just drop it. that's easy-
your life, your choice. if u don't like it, just stop.
easy solution. everyone's happy
world peace
woooo
"No matter whether you win or not,
there’s no meaning to war.”
– Gintoki Sakata
Apr 28, 2021 10:18 PM

Feb 2011
sabishiihito said:
skysurf said:

ah yes, the all-mighty "it's fiction" blanket statement that solves all the problems of those who don't have an actual argument related to the topic.

I don't need one, it's the author's story, she wrote it how she wanted to, if you don't like it there are thousands of other properties you can watch/read. Koikimo is done, all your whining isn't going to change how it played out.

Exactly since it's a rom-com series logic reality doesn't play when it comes to comedy, goes out boundaries in our daily lives elements: otherwise fiction stories wouldn't exist.
Apr 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Apr 2020
is it bad to be manipulative or being experienced
he is using his good point to have a impress a girl but not to the extend of being a extremely annoying to a girl
and yes he stalks sometime but he is not harassing her
little bit creepiness is what this show's title is
and dude stalking and harassing are big words which isnt in this anime
and if there is then girl could just slap him , block his number , can ask/warn her friend to stop her brother or even call the cops

if you dont like the show then just drop and let other enjoy it
what's the point of repeating this every post
its fine you put up your point and that's it
as you already repeated these things so many times also in MT: jobless reincarnation
NaughtySempaiApr 28, 2021 10:47 PM
Apr 28, 2021 11:18 PM
Dec 2018
sujal06 said:
girl could just slap him , block his number , can ask/warn her friend to stop her brother or even call the cops

That's not how fetish fantasy stories work. Have you seen any girl in whatever ecchi/hentai anime going to the police station to report rape/abuse? lmao

The female MC is supposed to slowly give in to the harassment of the unapologetic male MC and unavoidably fall for him, which has been going exactly by the book so far.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Apr 29, 2021 11:09 PM

Apr 2020
skysurf said:
sujal06 said:
girl could just slap him , block his number , can ask/warn her friend to stop her brother or even call the cops

That's not how fetish fantasy stories work. Have you seen any girl in whatever ecchi/hentai anime going to the police station to report rape/abuse? lmao

The female MC is supposed to slowly give in to the harassment of the unapologetic male MC and unavoidably fall for him, which has been going exactly by the book so far.

you seemed to be answering very specific line and not to what written above or below
now
didn't you saw characters seem to call the police in loli cases even which has misunderstanding with mc even in joke(every time as they didnt actually called)
but that showed us what is actually wrong and can call police for that..
i don't know what you mean by fetish in this anime
hentai i dint watch so don't know what to say on that
and ecchi girls are neither slut nor purely innocent everything happen there is out of mutual consent or accidents(slipping most common)

i don't get that going by story, going by book bro even you life is on some path
this will go where it supposed to be otherwise this anime or its source material wouldn't exist

at last i don't want to fight so end it here
i said my points you said your points
the thing is very simple i will continue to watch it

and if hate this series so much then just drop and move on, its fine
Apr 29, 2021 11:19 PM

Jul 2020
I really dislike Ryo, dude can rot
Apr 29, 2021 11:41 PM
Dec 2018
@sujal06 sorry, I can hardly understand what you're trying to say, so let's leave it at that. Good luck.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Apr 30, 2021 12:12 AM

Apr 2020
skysurf said:
@sujal06 sorry, I can hardly understand what you're trying to say, so let's leave it at that. Good luck.

Yeah don't sweat on it my English is not my first language maybe didn't write properly
May 1, 2021 12:31 AM
Jun 2019
Idk why many hate the show but still watching for me ryo is not harassing her.. And if ichija doesn't really want him why she's still meeting him and even answering his calls why doesn't she block him if she really hates him its obvious that she likes him too so stop bashing the show and just enjoy
May 1, 2021 6:50 AM

Aug 2020
komic said:
Wow. Looking throught this thread and seeing skysurf answering every comment to get a rise out of people clearly makes him a troll.

People stop feeding him.
Ikr he's become too powerful

May 2, 2021 1:38 PM
Aug 2016
Have you seen asian dramas, desperate girls stalking male lead till he starts to like her.
May 2, 2021 9:04 PM
Jan 2020
skysurf said:
Creep adult man relentlessly harasses a high school girl (with the help of his even creepier sister) and after being asked to stop, he LITERALLY tells the girl that he won't stop and doesn't care if she's bothered or not.

Girl complains to him that he's taking advantage of her because she's younger and inexperienced so he does a surprised pikachu face which is enough to take the girl on a guilt trip.

Result: girl is the one who ends up APOLOGIZING TO HIM because she said something "cruel/mean", and the creep is literally shown acknowledging and rejoicing in the fact that she was the one who apologized.

Let that sink in.

It sank in all right lmao and I can safely say that idc lol if your bothered by it then don’t watch it’s not like the show is telling you to go do this irl the show clearly knows it is wrong and the title proves it and all things like that aside for me it dosent bother me its not that bad irl creepy in this anime comedic prett easy to understand. But if you have an issue with it then don’t watch
May 2, 2021 9:41 PM
Jul 2018
Romantic stuffs have many sectors. Even though it's manipulative or even force relationship/marriage animes, They'll make a way even the term "romantic" are forced in a particular atmosphere.
May 3, 2021 7:33 AM
May 2021
Phoenixfalconer said:
skysurf said:

Let that sink in.

It sank in all right lmao and I can safely say that idc lol if your bothered by it then don’t watch it’s not like the show is telling you to go do this irl the show clearly knows it is wrong and the title proves it and all things like that aside for me it dosent bother me its not that bad irl creepy in this anime comedic prett easy to understand. But if you have an issue with it then don’t watch

does this show actually "know" ryou's actions are wrong? if it does, then why has it tried to portray him in a good light in the past few episodes? why does it compare this one-sided, immoral romance to a socially accepted romance like the one in casablanca? the answer is because you're wrong, the show only knows that society would (correctly) deem this relationship as wrong but is trying to "make an argument" otherwise. if you don't like the truth, you don't have to participate in this thread.
May 3, 2021 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
i haven't seen this one yet but looking at the synopsis this is a common theme in anime from whatever i've noticed so far, a lot of problematic crap has come out of the manga/anime industry that enjoys massive following irrespective of the said content and i highly doubt japanese give two f*cks about it seeing that it's also a misogynist society in general (just like majority of the world, but they take it up two notch higher) and that transcends into their pop culture as well so there just wanted to convey in case you're someone new to anime
May 3, 2021 11:21 AM

Jul 2020
sabishiihito said:
Misuta-Kitsune said:
All I see is someone expressing legitimate concern about the questionable way this anime handles a real life problem by approaching this as a romantic comedy

It's not that serious, it's entertainment. It's not trying to handle a real-life problem. People need to learn to separate reality from fiction; if everything had to work like it does in the real world then things wouldn't be very entertaining.

Lol using that logic reviews shouldn't exist because its just "entertainment" and no opinions on it matters.

Mod Note: Removed response to deleted post
dipItFooMay 4, 2021 10:02 PM
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
May 3, 2021 11:29 AM
May 2019
AnimeLeviathan said:

Lol using that logic reviews shouldn't exist because its just "entertainment" and no opinions on it matters.

People can review a story based on the strength of the story, characters and setting, not on how much it compares to reality. You know sci-fi and fantasy IPs get reviews, right?
May 3, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2020
sabishiihito said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

People can review a story based on the strength of the story, characters and setting, not on how much it compares to reality. You know sci-fi and fantasy IPs get reviews, right?

My point is what OP is talking about can go under characters, or story, and is not necessarily relating to real life. For example,

"Manipulitive behavior turned turned romantic ruins all the characters because, etc." Which isn't relating to reality at all.

Mod Note: Removed response to deleted post
dipItFooMay 4, 2021 10:02 PM
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
May 3, 2021 5:48 PM

Nov 2008
My word....this thread turned into a disaster fast....xD

#stilldon'tlikeRyo

May 4, 2021 10:49 PM
Community Mod
Aug 2019
Thread Locked.

This thread was doomed from the start with consistent baiting to all out trolling/abuse from multiple parties. The longer this thread was kept alive the further derailed it became.

For reference, future threads that address this same topic(duplicates) are subject to being locked/removed.

In accordance with the board specific rules please remember to follow the Site Guidelines as well to further prevent violations.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

146 by arceprog »»
Feb 23, 11:02 AM

» I love Rio! Who's with me?

mufarari - Feb 15

4 by TrayC-3PO »»
Feb 16, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

116 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Clas1ck - Mar 29, 2021

274 by suyumanda »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:39 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

98 by b_a_d »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.