Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 12, 2021 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
I read the most anticipated and amazing ending of the most hyped up-the-ass series of the decade. It's so good that I wish I didn't read it! I don't even want to watch the second part of the final season now after experiencing that god-tier epilogue with a crying dove!

Also I noticed only the post time-skip volumes of AOT is on sale in MAL's manga store; whereas the pre-time skip volumes isn't :)
DragevardApr 12, 2021 12:39 PM
Apr 12, 2021 12:39 PM

Oct 2015
Isayama has pissed off millions of weird nerds and caused the most hilarious meltdown I've ever seen. What a chad.

The ending is automatically 10/10 just for this.
KtKrApr 12, 2021 12:51 PM
Apr 12, 2021 12:55 PM
Feb 2017
Friendship ended Attack on Titan, my best friend is now Chainsaw Man
It's Aiko!!!!
Apr 12, 2021 1:06 PM
Jan 2021
KtKr said:
Isayama has pissed off millions of weird nerds and caused the most hilarious meltdown I've ever seen. What a chad.
For real, that's the thing I'm enjoying most.
Apr 12, 2021 1:17 PM
Sep 2018
i mean it ended. it doesnt matter if you care about it or not anymore lol.
Apr 12, 2021 1:42 PM

Oct 2015
MinorTatu said:

Friendship ending is when:

-MC dies
-80% of humanity dies
-most of the planet is ecologically devastated
-despite all of this war continues

Oh come on lmao
Apr 12, 2021 1:45 PM
Dec 2020
KtKr said:
MinorTatu said:

-MC dies
-80% of humanity dies

Oh come on lmao
you forgot to add 50+ chapters of development for a facade lmao, forgetting that this manga exists will give me more relief than all these years of enjoyment
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Apr 12, 2021 1:48 PM

Oct 2015
yaegerist-15 said:
KtKr said:

-MC dies
-80% of humanity dies

Oh come on lmao
you forgot to add 50+ chapters of development for a facade lmao, forgetting that this manga exists will give me more relief than all these years of enjoyment

Meanwhile I'm enjoying myself more than ever because of the meltdown.
Apr 12, 2021 1:54 PM
Dec 2020
KtKr said:
yaegerist-15 said:

Meanwhile I'm enjoying myself more than ever because of the meltdown.
true haha but watching people doing analysis of the ending and saying it’s Good and other people just don’t understand is probably the best thing to enjoy
Apr 12, 2021 1:56 PM

Mar 2012
KtKr said:

Also seeing how you understand the plot better than so many people who have no clue about what actually happened and come up with head canon plot holes is one hell of an ego boost.

Well, not that much of one given what we're dealing with but it feels good ntl.
End Zionazism
Apr 12, 2021 1:56 PM

May 2018
This ending was so amazing I want all my volumes to go up in flames. /s

What a fucking waste of money!
Apr 12, 2021 2:16 PM

Nov 2016
Mikasa said:
KtKr said:

Also seeing how you understand the plot better than so many people who have no clue about what actually happened and come up with head canon plot holes is one hell of an ego boost.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Attack On Titan. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Eren's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Attack On Titan truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Eren's existential catchphrase "tatakae tatakae," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Isayama's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Attack On Titan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
All life is a prelude to death.
Apr 12, 2021 2:18 PM
Dec 2020
Mikasa said:
KtKr said:

head canon lol, imagine yams had this ending in mind, I can bet my dick that some editor/magazine pushed him to write this “ending“ or he wanted to do the mainstream route for the popularity. Look at how many eremika shipper like this „tragic and bittersweet“ ending. Almost every foreshadowing/symbolism In the ending songs and in so many scenes were heading to another ending.
Apr 12, 2021 2:24 PM

Mar 2012
yaegerist-15 said:
Mikasa said:

head canon lol, imagine yams had this ending in mind, I can bet my dick that some editor/magazine pushed him to write this “ending“ or he wanted to do the mainstream route for the popularity. Look at how many eremika shipper like this „tragic and bittersweet“ ending. Almost every foreshadowing/symbolism In the ending songs and in so many scenes were heading to another ending.

Good thing you're a titan then.
End Zionazism
Apr 12, 2021 2:26 PM
Dec 2020
Mikasa said:
yaegerist-15 said:

Good thing you're a titan then.
that was a good one 🗿
Apr 12, 2021 2:26 PM

Oct 2015
yaegerist-15 said:
Mikasa said:

If you believe that Isayama was forced to change the ending then lol. This is what he wanted. Eren's grave, Mikasa's dream and birds were foreshadowed in the first chapter. You're clearly high on copium.
Apr 12, 2021 2:27 PM

Jan 2019
KtKr said:

they even made a change.org petition to rewrite the ending. Funniest shit I've ever seen
Apr 12, 2021 2:28 PM
Dec 2020
KtKr said:
yaegerist-15 said:

If you believe that Isayama was forced to change the ending then lol. This is what he wanted. Eren's grave, Mikasa's dream and birds were foreshadowed in the first chapter. You're clearly high on copium.
I agree with the grave and mikasas dream but the bird is some cheap symbolism and it could have any interpretation
Apr 12, 2021 2:32 PM

Oct 2015
Food_poisoning said:
Mikasa said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Attack On Titan. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Eren's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Attack On Titan truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Eren's existential catchphrase "tatakae tatakae," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Isayama's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Attack On Titan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Well you're speaking facts. You're wrong about IQ part tho. You only need a subpar one and considering how some people still think that it's confirmed that "Eren killed Carla" or argue that "Eren forgot" while the answer is literally in the next panel I think their IQ is somewhere below a dog's level
Apr 12, 2021 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
KtKr said:
Food_poisoning said:

Well you're speaking facts. You're wrong about IQ part tho. You only need a subpar one and considering how some people still think that it's confirmed that "Eren killed Carla" or argue that "Eren forgot" while the answer is literally in the next panel I think their IQ is somewhere below a dog's level

Well you're already either a retard for responding to a copypasta unironically, or you might really be thinking that you're a special snowflake because half of the readers thought it was shit and you didn't, so it's not surprising that you think the only complaints are because of the things you listed.

Good luck in life, you'll definitely need it.
Apr 12, 2021 2:43 PM
May 2015
I stopped caring about AoT due to its toxic fanbase.
Apr 12, 2021 2:50 PM

Oct 2015
Food_poisoning said:
KtKr said:

Well you're already either a retard for responding to a copypasta unironically, or you might really be thinking that you're a special snowflake because half of the readers thought it was shit and you didn't, so it's not surprising that you think the only complaints are because of the things you listed.

Maybe I'm trolling. Maybe I'm not. Maybe you're just dumb. I wonder which is it.
Apr 12, 2021 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
KtKr said:
Food_poisoning said:

Maybe I'm trolling. Maybe I'm not. Maybe you're just dumb. I wonder which is it.

epic, others get angry good ooga booga.

Well, It's your call if you enjoy shitting up the forums I guess, have fun.
Apr 12, 2021 2:57 PM

Oct 2015
Food_poisoning said:
KtKr said:

You literally responded with a copypasta and you're complaining about "shitting up the forums" lmao.

Ooga Booga indeed.
Apr 12, 2021 3:11 PM

Nov 2016
KtKr said:
Food_poisoning said:

You literally responded with a copypasta and you're complaining about "shitting up the forums" lmao.

Ooga Booga indeed.

If you haven't noticed, I responded to someone with a history, an obvious troll (or someone in denial), It's fine if you respond to those kinds of people, no one will give a shit. No need to act dumb now. I mean for fucks sake he responed with "you understand the plot better than so many people who have no clue about what actually happened" when you haven't even said anything yet about the "plot", so I'm already convinced he's braindead. And then you went on your stupid tirade about IQ that definitely was completely trolling, surely does not reflect any thoughts you had, and not you coping about people thinking the ending was shit, and has no part in you being a diehard fanboy of the series.

I'm already burnt out from arguing dipshits, have fun doing your "trolling".
Food_poisoningApr 12, 2021 3:15 PM
Apr 12, 2021 3:21 PM

May 2016
KtKr said:

Ah yes, the weeb trolls are approaching.
Apr 12, 2021 3:22 PM
Feb 2019
I really loved this It was my very first anime I've been following it from 4 years Even Before timeskip it was a 10 for me But it was then when I watched Marley and PoW arc that I realized it could be the best anime for me One may think that story ends in a mystery anime after the revelation is done but that is where the real AoT started Such a great build up Everything being handled realistically but then
..it just ends like that

*It just ENDED like that* k that was all aot was.....so what was the point of 50+ chapters based on themes and ideologies and even ideas like transcending time in volume 30 get abandoned like that Who said that a good ending is a happy ending......a show that handled things like none other literally saying that hate is almost settled just because of one person dying ? This is not code geass... It really made code geass brilliant .... but it's aot This doesn't even suit here Right after we r given build up for something else we get a payoff something wholly different it's not just the ending Ever since chapter 124 I had noticed it getting a downfall Each chapter focusing on the alliance ...on their "friendship" was just...
The alliance in the first place was a cheap move but even then it wasn't that bad Chap 130 and 131 were Masterpiece chapters too but then what ? The last 4 chaps we get (138 is an exception.. it was my personal opinion to dislike it even tho I liked the "what-if" scenerio ) not only they were a huge Disappointment not only were they poorly executed they ruined the whole show The pre timeskip aot is still safe cuz it gives different vibes and is rather more based on mystery but an ending like this just ruined those 50+ chaps it's like what was the meaning of them when all u wanted was to contradict them yourself Well whatever... Whenever I will see season 4 now or eren crying over his mother's death I'm going to be really annoyed and so I stopped caring 🙂 It just should not exist for me anymore :)
Kawai__ImoutoApr 12, 2021 3:29 PM
Apr 12, 2021 3:37 PM
Feb 2019
yaegerist-15 said:
KtKr said:

I agree with the grave and mikasas dream but the bird is some cheap symbolism and it could have any interpretation
same I liked how mikasa's character was concluded throughout the chapters but fans mostly forget one thing
"Who is the protagonist ?"
"Who's this story based on"
It's Eren not Mikasa so the fact that mikasa got her development arc/ moments in the end instead of showing us the MC's pov or buildup of pulling lelouch is what gets me the most
the fact that eren's freedom is just "this" and that buildup and his character in this last are like watching two different characters Some may argue that he was always this way but then again "the point of those 50+ chaps ?" Well ....
Apr 12, 2021 4:19 PM

Oct 2015
Food_poisoning said:
KtKr said:

Ooga Booga indeed.

If you haven't noticed, I responded to someone with a history, an obvious troll (or someone in denial), It's fine if you respond to those kinds of people, no one will give a shit. No need to act dumb now. I mean for fucks sake he responed with "you understand the plot better than so many people who have no clue about what actually happened" when you haven't even said anything yet about the "plot", so I'm already convinced he's braindead. And then you went on your stupid tirade about IQ that definitely was completely trolling, surely does not reflect any thoughts you had, and not you coping about people thinking the ending was shit, and has no part in you being a diehard fanboy of the series.

I'm already burnt out from arguing dipshits, have fun doing your "trolling".

ok nvm you're so mad and salty it's actually funny lol
Apr 12, 2021 4:26 PM

Dec 2020
Darius said:
I read the last chapter and stopped caring about it

The ending was so dull and lame...

I thought it might go down as one of the greatest anime but now I just wanna forget it even exists

How is Eren killing his mom and saying he wants Mikasa to only have feelings for him dull
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

Apr 12, 2021 6:26 PM

Dec 2012
Satoya said:
KtKr said:

Ah yes, the weeb trolls are approaching.
We are coming. We are here. Let the next rumbling begin.
Apr 12, 2021 8:02 PM

Jun 2015
Sadly me. I tried to like the ending but couldn't and I wasn't even mad just disappointed

Attack on titan never struck me as romance story and I thought the shipping wars in that part of the fandom to be really childish and boring.

I couldn't care less who eren ends up with and I didn't really pay attention to "the signs" that he was in love with mikasa after all I mean eren x armin could've been canon and I wouldn't be surprised since "the signs" that eren cared about armin was more than the ones he had with historia and mikasa combined.

But I guess I was the biggest clown after all for overanalyzing the story than what it is I mean the "neck veins"?! it was sooooo obvious how couldn't I tell but I guess that proves how isayama is a gEniUs for subverting our expectations after all.
Apr 12, 2021 8:09 PM

Nov 2016
Baka-Ouji said:
Sadly me. I tried to like the ending but couldn't and I wasn't even mad just disappointed

Attack on titan never struck me as romance story and I thought the shipping wars in that part of the fandom to be really childish and boring.

I couldn't care less who eren ends up with and I didn't really pay attention to "the signs" that he was in love with mikasa after all I mean eren x armin could've been canon and I wouldn't be surprised since "the signs" that eren cared about armin was more than the ones he had with historia and mikasa combined.

But I guess I was the biggest clown after all for overanalyzing the story than what it is I mean the "neck veins"?! it was sooooo obvious how couldn't I tell but I guess that proves how isayama is a gEniUs for subverting our expectations after all.

Smh ymir is a homophobe, she probably wouldn't have accepted the Eren x Armin ship, damn 2000 year old grannyloli.
Apr 12, 2021 8:19 PM

Apr 2018
Baka-Ouji said:

You r the idiot prince afterall
Apr 12, 2021 8:32 PM

Oct 2020
I stopped caring somewhere after chapter 133. All that time I spent enjoying AOT is just lost. Now it's just another series to me, nothing special.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2021 2:54 AM
Sep 2019
Wallup said:
I stopped caring somewhere after chapter 133. All that time I spent enjoying AOT is just lost. Now it's just another series to me, nothing special.

I hope i was like you and stopped caring, i was always telling myself that i should believe in isayama, i'm an idiot.
Apr 13, 2021 3:30 AM

Jun 2015
Dragevard said:

You r the idiot prince afterall

Guilty :)

Character limit
Apr 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Dec 2013
Attack on Titan has become the new Game of Thrones.
Apr 13, 2021 5:02 AM

Dec 2019
ngl the memes keeps me coming back
Apr 13, 2021 5:55 AM
Dec 2020
G_Spark233 said:
Attack on Titan has become the new Game of Thrones.
nah its worse, GoT got bad after season 4 and season 7 was nearly as bad as 8, but aot got bad with the last 3-4 chapters with a love story out of the place and zero indication
Apr 13, 2021 7:09 PM

Jan 2020
Well the series is over now so

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.