Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 10, 2021 11:44 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
After watching this episode this is definitely Uzaki-chan on steroids. Poor Naoto needs some serious help because he's so anxious when he's around girls and he lacks the courage to stand up for himself which stems from not having enough confidence. Nagatoro loves to push Naoto's virgin buttons with a little bit of fan service. Its obvious that Nagatoro likes Naoto, but she can also see that he has flaws that he's not willing face. Nagatoro is going to whip him into shape so that he will become the man that she wants him to be no matter how much of a sadist she is.
Apr 10, 2021 11:45 AM
Oct 2019
Just one word. FINALLY. The voices are exactly what I imagined in my head while reading the manga, a magnificent adaptation job. Visually it's very beautiful and very different from other anime of the genre, as if they had put it in another range since it was about Nagatoro (I've never imagined the manga having such visuals and tone tho, also Nagatoro and the girls be looking scary af).

I could see why the characters (for now) or the episode's pacing could be annoying for a newcomer and probably I would be putting an sceptikal eye on this anime if I wasn't already a fan.

I expected the episode to be structured in "chapters" or something like other anime adaptations of manga of this type. Although it makes sense since the first two chapters are the presentation, so the following episodes will probably be more divided. Over all pretty good sh*t. I wonder what chapters they will adapt, if they will do it in order or not and stuff. As a manga fan I approve of this first episode UwU
rAleksandrrr43Apr 10, 2021 11:49 AM
Apr 10, 2021 11:47 AM
Jul 2016
Merve2Love said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
This is gonna be such an enjoyable ride and I can't wait for the waves of shit this is gonna get from people who have close to no brain cells

Right^^ because always remember: People who have different opinions on things, than you, have no brain cells at all^^

You seem to have missed what I meant by this. To me a "wave of shit" is a large amount of people completely misunderstanding and misrepresenting the series, it is ok to have different opinion as long as it's within critique and not just pure bullshit
Apr 10, 2021 11:57 AM

Dec 2020
i've been waiting for this adaptation and they're doing a good job with Nagatoro expression lol
Apr 10, 2021 12:06 PM

Jun 2020
Jokuc said:
BromWalar said:
About the femdom; yea I get and I kinda fit in that target audience but it does not appeal to me

Don't let this scare you away cause it's a really good manga, but honestly, I find it hard to believe that someone who doesn't like those kind of themes would enjoy this series even with what I said before.

Thanks. I hope you are right. I will give it a chance.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Apr 10, 2021 12:10 PM
Jul 2016
I can't wait for some nerd to write up a dissertation on how this show is actually the cultural amalgamation of 3rd wave feminism and female supremacy which will lead to the collapse of western civilization lmao jk lol.

But personally, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one into femdom, lol. Senpai is so cute and pathetic, can't wait for his complete downfall into perversion lmao.... More👏 male👏 subs👏
Apr 10, 2021 12:12 PM

Nov 2014
kabooomi said:

what was she doing in your opinion ?

she straight out made our boy cry twice and she definitely didn't hold back or done anything nice to him .
even threw him in the little lake like come on . every normal guy would have slapped her multiple times for all that bs

He cried because he, as i said in my post, has excessive lack of confidence and communication skill, which leads him to feel excesively anxious when he gets confronted by anyone, its a matter of perspective, since he has all this background with bullying he can't help but see her as shes bullying him, but she is really?

Nagatoro literally helped him reorganize his manga papers, and provided him with actual valid criticism to it, even if she was a bit harsh on her word choice (what can you expect from a first year girl though?) to him.

You could actually argue she's harassing him or being too pushy, but her behaviour doesnt seem more agressive than that of the average romcom-anime-girl, with the only exception that, again, we are seeing all this from the perspective of senpai.

About the lake scene, it was stated clearly by nagatoro she didn't really intended to push him there and it was an accident because he is really light and that took her for surprise, i mean, just pay attention to whats going on.
Apr 10, 2021 12:14 PM

May 2016
Surprisingly, it's quite good so far.
I expected another Uzaki and to drop it quick, but who knows. Finally somebody is clowning on an anime loser protagonist without them actually being seen as cool and collecting a massive harem (hopefully).

I see her as quite helpful. The dude is getting rehabilitated into society by a school bitch, so he might even out and end up perfectly in the middle. His manga gets saved from being dumb, self-insert, pathetic garbage, because he'd likely keep that roasting in mind while writing from then on. And all things considered, she's being really, realllllly soft with him when compared to any form of actual bullying.

Hope the protagonist becomes less annoying with time. While Nagatoro is designed to be somewhat annoying, he's the insufferable one.
Apr 10, 2021 12:20 PM
Apr 2019
nagatoro's VA did a fantastic job!! I've read the manga and I'm in love with the anime already!
Apr 10, 2021 12:22 PM

Jan 2013
error5000 said:
Idk how people can believe nagatoro is actually bullying him, when even compared to the manga the "bullying" was toned a lot down with the visuals and the music, which in my opinion fits the tone of the series very well.

If you actually pay attention to the episode, most of the stress senpai/paisen was under came just because of his excessive lack of confidence and comunication skills, which is explained later on the episode why he has.
If you reverse the genders you wouldn't even attempt to say it isn't bullying, because that's exactly what it is. You're actually straight up victim blaming the guy for being socially awkward, but her behavior isn't normal, she is taunting/insulting him and making him uncomfortable on purpose. Except, this isn't real, it's fiction, and the purpose of the concept is to showcase a cute/sadistic waifu. Plus, she turns out to be a half-assed sadist, the early bullying is exaggerated to grab your attention.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 10, 2021 12:24 PM
Oct 2020
Story is creative I liked the anime
Apr 10, 2021 12:25 PM

Feb 2020
I- *cries in happy tears*

Apr 10, 2021 12:28 PM
Nov 2019
error5000 said:
kabooomi said:

what was she doing in your opinion ?

she straight out made our boy cry twice and she definitely didn't hold back or done anything nice to him .
even threw him in the little lake like come on . every normal guy would have slapped her multiple times for all that bs

He cried because he, as i said in my post, has excessive lack of confidence and communication skill, which leads him to feel excesively anxious when he gets confronted by anyone, its a matter of perspective, since he has all this background with bullying he can't help but see her as shes bullying him, but she is really?

Nagatoro literally helped him reorganize his manga papers, and provided him with actual valid criticism to it, even if she was a bit harsh on her word choice (what can you expect from a first year girl though?) to him.

You could actually argue she's harassing him or being too pushy, but her behaviour doesnt seem more agressive than that of the average romcom-anime-girl, with the only exception that, again, we are seeing all this from the perspective of senpai.

About the lake scene, it was stated clearly by nagatoro she didn't really intended to push him there and it was an accident because he is really light and that took her for surprise, i mean, just pay attention to whats going on.

I guess your right with the lake scene. but this anime as of now doesn't sit well with me.
like you can clearly see that she enjoys taunting him and making fun of him in a well verbal abusive way . its not friendly banter or anything of that sort , its just straight up bullying to the point where our mc could not even sleep anymore, I agree that the mc is a big pushover and a pussy and our main girl is here to make him overcome it , but there's gotta be better solutions as to just be a bitch towards him for 20 minutes straight lol.
Apr 10, 2021 12:28 PM

Oct 2019
The anime adaptation looks way calmer then I thought it would. Maybe it's just first episode, I read the manga, looks well compared to it.
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Apr 10, 2021 12:42 PM

Apr 2018
Same VA as our crybaby Deku. I like it! Also nagataro is waifu material. The ED visuals are so pretty. I'm loving this!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 10, 2021 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
Looks great so far, the expressions are as meme worthy as in the manga.

Apr 10, 2021 12:48 PM
May 2020
THEY DID SO AMAZING ON THIS FIRST EPISODE!! and i love how they added some extra stuff that wasn’t in the manga
Dec 2019
Im glad they didnt skip the scene where she made him cry, just to everyone know that nagatoro is a piece of shit, now i'll just wait for some people say that "oh, it wasnt bullying, she just likes him and wants him to become stronger" or that kind of shit

Aug 2008
Looks like it's one of these series that definitely don't work as anime. Manga isn't anything to write home about but it's just plain awful as anime. They definitely had no idea how to stretch it to a full episode, so there was this tediously long opening scene where nothing happens as if it was a slice of life series instead of slapstick. They removed gag anatomy, so it looks really plain. As far as I remember, the girl was one hell of a cunt at the start of manga, so toning it down only made the guy come out as even more of an annoying little bitch. Definitely a waste of time. If you're into cuntderes or sorry excuses of a guy grown on pseudo estrogens, read the manga. At least it has a somewhat distinct art style.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 10, 2021 12:50 PM
Oct 2018
Dammm Lucky guy...... oh wait I mean poor guy. She's like just bullying him.
Apr 10, 2021 12:52 PM
Dec 2019
juniorrrbello said:
that was funny, and you can tell that nagatoro's 'bullying' isn't actual bullying like he experienced

tbh I think he needs something like this, this guy is way too introverted, hopefully nagatoro makes him more confident as the show goes on

One question, if a guy treated a girl the way nagatoro treated the senpai, do you still say the same bullshit? Like a guy making a girl cry just for sake of it, do you still think its to make her a better person? I know the answer by im still curious.
Apr 10, 2021 12:52 PM
Jan 2021
even worse than I expected from the trailer.

the most anticipated anime by the majority are always the worst, the ignored ones are always the best.
Apr 10, 2021 12:53 PM

Mar 2019
This show it's trying to make the case that a nerd deserves being teased for how pathetic he is, but it's hard to get behind humor that's punching down, particularly with so much enthusiasm. It makes a tiny overture that the whole thing is messed up, but then he says he actually likes it, so all abuse is forgiven. Christ, just imagine if the genders were reversed. This would have been… uhh "Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji"? Well, not really there the boy never overstep with the girl

What differentiates it from a show like Takagi, , is that Takagi was both a lot more good natured, and the dude's torturing was primarily being hoisted by his own petard, not a broken, wailing blob of snot being relentless tormented by a sadist or for B-Gata too, with an aggressive girl all over a reluctant guy, but that was poking fun at her and putting together an actual relationship, not ongoing trauma. Even MM both put together something with a willing masochist and some actual, genuinely emotional remarks on abusive relationships. This simply serves to make obnoxious screencaps for obnoxious people to use.
Apr 10, 2021 12:57 PM

Apr 2020
ah bullying, so cuuuuute.
Apr 10, 2021 1:00 PM

Apr 2020
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Merve2Love said:

Right^^ because always remember: People who have different opinions on things, than you, have no brain cells at all^^

You seem to have missed what I meant by this. To me a "wave of shit" is a large amount of people completely misunderstanding and misrepresenting the series, it is ok to have different opinion as long as it's within critique and not just pure bullshit

Maybe Im missing it, cause you have the tendency to insult a very general group of people, everytime you post anything...ever.
Yeah. I think that was the thing that got me thinking: "Hm...this guy is a dickhead"

Don't bother replying. Won't read^^
Apr 10, 2021 1:01 PM

Feb 2020
That's a tiny bit more than teasing that Nagatoro is doing here... But I can't say I haven't been warned about the bullying, I saw threads about that everywhere and yet I still decided to watch the episode just because Nagatoro's expressions are fun.
And actually, for how bad I feel for the mc and how much of an annoying little jerk Nagatoro is (I met people like that and I kinda wanted to throw my ruler at their face, though of course I never did cuz I'm nice... and an idiot), as well as how lewd and kinky this is (I won't blame people for liking this aspect but that's definitely not my thing) I can't say I hated it. It was fun. Weird, but fun.

I'm starting to question myself for actually enjoying it. (I'm not certain I'll enjoy it to the end though)
Apr 10, 2021 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
G0ldStark said:
This show it's trying to make the case that a nerd deserves being teased for how pathetic he is, but it's hard to get behind humor that's punching down, particularly with so much enthusiasm. It makes a tiny overture that the whole thing is messed up, but then he says he actually likes it, so all abuse is forgiven. Christ, just imagine if the genders were reversed. This would have been… uhh "Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji"? Well, not really there the boy never overstep with the girl
No, the show is trying to make a case for how cute the sadistic waifu is, the MC barely matters in the slightest, he's just a self-insert, like his manga.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 10, 2021 1:03 PM

Mar 2013
This first ep was quite cute Imo. I'm not exactly sure if what she's doing qualifies as bullying though.

Her first action was to read his work and gain an understanding of it enough that she could give constructive criticism. Sure she was teasing him while she did it, but are we just going to ignore the fact that he was Blushing like a mad man the whole time while she did it?

When he cried, she literally gave him a handkerchief. Please I wish bullies were this accommodating.

Then, she goes to his club room, does NOTHING to disrupt his efforts to draw, and in fact even offers to model for him. She even then gives ADDITIONAL constructive criticism on weak points of the drawing and where it can be improved upon.

The worst thing she did was push him in the lake, and that was CLEARLY an accident cause he was lighter than she expected. Plus he says AFTER that that he doesn't hate being around her. Like, where is this bullying people are talking about? I'm struggling to find it here.

That's not even touching on the fact that he is explicitly attracted her, and she knows it. She took an interest in him as well cause of his drawing and writing. Even with him having the constitution of a baby deer he's displayed open attraction and even expected her to kiss him on the first ep. Like seriously you'd have to have a pretty bad faith reading of this episode to make her into a genuine bully.

If she had like, ripped up his story, told him to go die and never draw again, and wrecked the art room the next day, THAT'D be some bullying and I'd agree with you.

This is just some flirting catered to someone who's clearly into what she's dishing out.

Apr 10, 2021 1:03 PM

May 2012
Better than I expected. I really liked the first episode.
Apr 10, 2021 1:07 PM
Dec 2019
error5000 said:
Idk how people can believe nagatoro is actually bullying him, when even compared to the manga the "bullying" was toned a lot down with the visuals and the music, which in my opinion fits the tone of the series very well.

If you actually pay attention to the episode, most of the stress senpai/paisen was under came just because of his excessive lack of confidence and comunication skills, which is explained later on the episode why he has.

Yeah, because thats the right way to make a guy "man up" right? This is bullying and nobody can say the opposite. If the sexes were reversed, do you stilk say the same thing? That the right way to help a girl with "lack of confidence" if bullying her to the point where she cries?

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary baiting.
LunaApr 10, 2021 11:48 PM
Apr 10, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2016
Merve2Love said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Maybe Im missing it, cause you have the tendency to insult a very general group of people, everytime you post anything...ever.
Yeah. I think that was the thing that got me thinking: "Hm...this guy is a dickhead"

Don't bother replying. Won't read^^

oh how I love when people say stuff like this but don't give examples

Jun 2013
It's like Takagi-san but for hardcore masochists with a humiliation fetish.
Doubt i'll see the whole thing through, but we'll see how it goes.

The OP is pretty good though

Jan 2013
HulkAgiota said:
juniorrrbello said:
that was funny, and you can tell that nagatoro's 'bullying' isn't actual bullying like he experienced

tbh I think he needs something like this, this guy is way too introverted, hopefully nagatoro makes him more confident as the show goes on

One question, if a guy treated a girl the way nagatoro treated the senpai, do you still say the same bullshit? Like a guy making a girl cry just for sake of it, do you still think its to make her a better person? I know the answer by im still curious.
I'm not sure why anyone is bothering to defend her bullying, she's supposed to be a cute little waifu sadist, that's the whole point. Except, it becomes quickly apparent (even in this episode where she feels bad about accidentally shoving him too hard) she's kind of full of shit, she's a half-assed sadist at best.
Apr 10, 2021 1:12 PM

Mar 2016
Not a very impressive first episode. Perhaps this kind of thing just works better as a manga. Will keep watching for best girl Gamo-chan though.
syncrogazerApr 10, 2021 1:44 PM
Apr 10, 2021 1:15 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Let's fucking GOOOOO! I was looking forward to seeing this animated. I do like the added scenes that made the story even stronger, such as the backstory about Senpai being bullied as a kid. I REALLY like the animation and art, and that OP. It was great. Looking forward to a strong first season.
Apr 10, 2021 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
Something about Nagatoro eyes,ticks me off. The plot itself is kinda okay, if you think as tough love. But damn at the library kabedon, Nagatoro eyes were unsettling.
Apr 10, 2021 1:17 PM

Jan 2013
BillyGGruff said:
This first ep was quite cute Imo. I'm not exactly sure if what she's doing qualifies as bullying though.

Her first action was to read his work and gain an understanding of it enough that she could give constructive criticism. Sure she was teasing him while she did it, but are we just going to ignore the fact that he was Blushing like a mad man the whole time while she did it?

When he cried, she literally gave him a handkerchief. Please I wish bullies were this accommodating.

Then, she goes to his club room, does NOTHING to disrupt his efforts to draw, and in fact even offers to model for him. She even then gives ADDITIONAL constructive criticism on weak points of the drawing and where it can be improved upon.

The worst thing she did was push him in the lake, and that was CLEARLY an accident cause he was lighter than she expected. Plus he says AFTER that that he doesn't hate being around her. Like, where is this bullying people are talking about? I'm struggling to find it here.

That's not even touching on the fact that he is explicitly attracted her, and she knows it. She took an interest in him as well cause of his drawing and writing. Even with him having the constitution of a baby deer he's displayed open attraction and even expected her to kiss him on the first ep. Like seriously you'd have to have a pretty bad faith reading of this episode to make her into a genuine bully.

If she had like, ripped up his story, told him to go die and never draw again, and wrecked the art room the next day, THAT'D be some bullying and I'd agree with you.

This is just some flirting catered to someone who's clearly into what she's dishing out.
So, it's not bullying just because she isn't straight up evil? That's not how things work, words have meanings. Her behavior can easily be classified as bullying, she taunts and insults him and keeps pressing him when he is clearly anxious and in distress, up to the point where he starts crying, and then she emasculates him further by drying his tears with a handkerchief. She even freely admits her behavior has been horrible to him. Except, the caveat is that she likes him, she isn't a raging bitch, she's just a waifu with a bit of a sadistic nature.
Apr 10, 2021 1:18 PM
Feb 2013
LostSpectre said:
HulkAgiota said:

I'm not sure why anyone is bothering to defend her bullying, she's supposed to be a cute little waifu sadist, that's the whole point. Except, it becomes quickly apparent (even in this episode where she feels bad about accidentally shoving him too hard) she's kind of full of shit, she's a half-assed sadist at best.

That just means your expectations are off. She's supposed to be exactly like portrayed.
Apr 10, 2021 1:18 PM

Sep 2015
I absolutely despise every character with just one episode.

“Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness.

Everything passes.

That is the one and only thing that I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes.”
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human
Apr 10, 2021 1:19 PM

Jun 2012
The show was pretty funny but the comments here are just comedy gold.
Apr 10, 2021 1:22 PM
Feb 2021
Have been waiting for this anime since it was announced, really enjoyed the episode but not quite set on the VAs chosen yet.
Apr 10, 2021 1:25 PM

Oct 2020
I liked the episode a lot, the landscapes are beautiful and I think it was a great presentation of what a first episode should be, preparing ourselves for what is coming, making it real solid.

But something that was a bit uncomfortable for me was the exaggerated stuff characters do, like Naoto turning into a freaking wheel (lul) and falling into a river that was like 13 feet apart of him and Nagatoro, or just the little things, like Naoto letting his bag fall due to shock or he falling down his seat after Nagatoro teases him in the art room, yknow, it was kinda unexpected based on the previous minutes that didn't have these techniques shown.

However, it was a great first impression and I'm looking forward for new episodes already
Apr 10, 2021 1:25 PM

Nov 2014
It seemed somewhat "softer" than what I remember from manga. Tho I read it quite a while ago, so it might just be me.
They made good job with facial expressions. Art and sound are also top quality.
Nagatoro's voice is a bad pick imo. Totally not what I expected.

I didn't see any "noodle hands" tho? There were some in ED (OP?) so I hope we get to see those in future.
Apr 10, 2021 1:26 PM

Jan 2013
rotflolmaomgeez said:
LostSpectre said:

That just means your expectations are off. She's supposed to be exactly like portrayed.
I can't tell if you're saying my analysis is wrong or she was never supposed to give the impression of a sadist. Either way, I have read enough of the manga to know that she's a pushover compared to a true sadist, she just enjoys teasing and being dominant towards weak looking guys like the MC.
Apr 10, 2021 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
I don't know, it just doesn't capture the atmosphere from the manga all that well, although the first few chapters of the latter were also a bit wonky with pacing. It's not going to work if they just pile the chapters next to each other, they need to connect it with something since the original story is pretty episodic.

In the manga Nagatoro's hair is pitch black and dominates a lot of the panels with different motion and subtle shapes, while in the anime it's just kinda purplish and flat. They come pretty close with the faces, but they don't nearly have the depth and the range from the manga. I hope they manage to do her sporty frame some justice.

It was an OK first ep., but a bit rushed, I feel like this director is kinda meh, but we'll see.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Apr 10, 2021 1:33 PM

Jan 2019
Well, I'm here for the controversy, and it seems that the controversy is here.

Looks like it'll be one of those shows with flawed characters who grow over time, but the anime community just can't accept the idea that not every character is perfect or an easy self insert.
Apr 10, 2021 1:37 PM
Sep 2019
what a strong episode for this anime. I really like the seiyuu for nagatoro and also the seiyuu from mc sounds familiar tho. Anyways 4/5 for Episode 1.
Apr 10, 2021 1:38 PM
Aug 2018
I'm really surprised at how it's being adapted. It's really well done. Looking forward to more episodes. I hope the anime adds more of a plot than the manga has at the beginning.
Apr 10, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 2020
This is so cute! Awkward teenagers, both of them, not knowing what to do with their feelings.
Apr 10, 2021 1:41 PM

Nov 2014
HulkAgiota said:

Yeah, because thats the right way to make a guy "man up" right? This is bullying and nobody can say the opposite. If the sexes were reversed, do you stilk say the same thing? That the right way to help a girl with "lack of confidence" if bullying her to the point where she cries?

I never said anything about him needing to "man up", chill out dude.

Also,the sex reversing argument doesn't really do anything here, in real life society each sex have their distinct rules when it comes with interacting with the opposing, what applies for one doesn't necesarily apply for the other in a given scenario, its all relative.

But hey, this isn't even real life but fiction, you are supposed to be willing to accept certain things that definitively wouldn't work in RL in order to enjoy these kind of stories.

Personally, as someone who beared bullying for whole 4 years of my life can understand the way of acting of the main character, what i can't understand is the overreaction of people to the portrayal of this kind of things, people who probably didn't even ever went through it ever in their life and talk like they had the highest of traumas and the world is going to end, meh. (Not necesarily directed to you, just to clarify.)

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
LunaApr 10, 2021 11:47 PM
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by curvedtree »»
May 3, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.